Reminder that majority of Jow Forums threads are "fake" and you're all being wound up by unscrupulous agents

Reminder that majority of Jow Forums threads are "fake" and you're all being wound up by unscrupulous agents.

Want proof? Watch how fast this thread gets to page 10.

Attached: 1.jpg (615x311, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8hT-G8ijSU
youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cant stop us

>You cant stop us
I don't need to.

Its about 30 to 40% from my analysis. Bad days can get up to 90%. The abortion talking points are the latest fabricated wedge issue.
It's always been a dive through a shit mire to find valuable information here, but its worse than ever these days.
But, the shit has clogged up every other place as well except for maybe a few isolated blogging communities and youtube circles.

Oh yeah, they comprise OPs more than regular anons. Always remember OP is a fag.

Attached: 1514406949979.jpg (680x684, 178K)

West Virginia born and bred.
Angry with the weather and grass and people who refuse to wake up.
What difference does it make?
What difference does it make?
youtu.be/g8hT-G8ijSU

>memeflag creates trash thread with literally no content
Into the trash it goes. Sage.

>people who refuse to wake up.
man, i tell ya. when i reread that i realized i'm part of the problem. i refuse to live up to my real humanity because of my ego. This ego wants everyone else to step in line, but that's wrong of me. You're all fine. Carry on and stay asleep. I'm pretty tired myself.

>e'hemm
youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM

Attached: 1552619745652.jpg (655x509, 68K)

PAGE
TEN

AAAAAAAAAAA

Yup. I know, but I am a dam against their constant flow of faggotry.

>page 10.
anyone who doesn't use Catalog View is a demented retard

I've been b& from starting threads for months now. I can still comment in someone else's but can't start my own

HOW DO YOU SEE PAGES?

Attached: AAA.jpg (800x800, 153K)

>being this new

Everyone knows this except for newfags and boomers. The truth is nothing is ever happening, so taking the bait is all that’s left. It’s a vicious cycle but at least it’s entertaining until the end.

>2 hours and not on page 10

Yes this! So many paid shills

Posting in the thread to prove you wrong. There's no such thing as a "fake thread". Unscrupulous agents don't give a shit about internet retards.

ill bump your thread with my 200 tranny hate pics until you kill yourself, faggot

Attached: your body passes fine.png (604x874, 563K)

Attached: your favorite lesbian aunt.png (1046x614, 547K)

stop posting CP

Attached: a little 5 oclock shadow.png (562x986, 655K)

Not on page 10
You're wrong kike

shit im already bored

Attached: cant stop smiling.png (474x723, 399K)

Jow Forums is a psyop to induce schizophrenia and isolation into the lives of the “woke” because we seem to congregate here. Critical thinker? High IQ? Pol will mentally handicap you to the point in which it will manifest in real life in many ways.

Attached: a 60 year old tranny. wtf.png (630x546, 171K)

take your meds schizo jew

Attached: take your meds goy.png (1268x858, 666K)

reminder shadow banning exists on here. In early Jow Forums days it was discussed openly as a thing that existed.

they just regular ban you now

Attached: how close am i to passing no comments.png (636x668, 495K)

Attached: fine as frog hair.png (872x802, 576K)

Attached: guy in a wig.png (1090x682, 773K)