#YouKnowMe

>be 27
>think pulling out is birth control

Attached: july.jpg (1921x1731, 524K)

Only real birth control is not having sex
Fuck women

Attached: 1548852686757.png (552x524, 76K)

>25% of women have literally murdered their unborn children so they can continue being whores
Please tell me it isn't that bad. Why are women so selfish?

Attached: If_Only_You_Knew_1_bigger.png (962x608, 1.24M)

>unironic blood sacrifice

the fuck bitch

Women are children at all ages.

I'm honestly surprised the number isn't greater than 50%

>share your truth
i love how the truth is subjective now

>libshits and degenerates are willingly removing themselves from the genetic pool
lol, how is that bad again?

No, I literally don't. Who the fuck is this murderer?

It's probably not even 1 in 4, that's probably extrapolation from the numbers of murders which have been undertaken, but ignores that some hookers have multiple abortions.

please i hope abortions are bannned ....just to see roasties cry moar

no kill baby :'(

Attached: lildip.jpg (650x400, 161K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-203581_Twitter.png (933x932, 163K)

I remember seeing that porker YEARS ago and thought, "nah, she'll never be anything."

Attached: ts.jpg (640x480, 130K)

>I started shooting my first feature

This society is a fucking death cult.

>incel friendly society
Lmao

Attached: 1558066832939.png (572x392, 37K)

I've paid for 2, I didnt particularly want to the 2nd time round, but women want what they want.. Maybe she thought about their deaths before she hung herself, but that's her business.

What does that mean? I don’t get it.

Love seeing them triple down on insanity. These people are demons. They WILL be eradicated.

Leftists get abortions illegally and go to jail. It's perfect

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-148918_Twitter2.png (907x1000, 166K)

>July was born in Barre, Vermont, in 1974,[1] the daughter of Lindy Hough and Richard Grossinger. Her parents, who taught at Goddard College at the time, are both writers.[2] Her parents founded North Atlantic Books, a publisher of alternative health, martial arts, and spiritual titles.[3][4] Her father was Jewish

our queen

I WONDER IF THE CAPSLOCK IS MEANT TO EMOTIONALLY BOND WITH WOMEN AFRAID OF LOUD SOUNDS DON'T WANT TO TRIGGER THEM BUT I WANT THEM TO KNOW
IT IT IT HAVING IT HAVING IT CAN'T SAY SEX BECAUSE SOME TRANSGENDER READER WITH HIS PUSS FILLED WOUND COULD GET REALLY HURT BY MY IMPORTANT TWEET
HEHE, JAAAAZZ HANDS JAAAZZ HANDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAZZ HANDS COME ON GUYS GIVE ME SOME JAZ JAJHOjorhjio[wtJHOo[jh[wejho[w

I have seen her film and listened to her art. She’s shit and would have been better off and more fulfilled as a mother. She’s the kike’s whore now

not the AT&T hawty! fuck

They disgust me

it's glutted by ethnic overrepresentation
basically the average urban black for sure knows a bunch of women who've gotten abortions while a white dude in a broadly white area might find none

they are trying to trigger conservatives by this. Thing is their abortions happened before this law, they had this mindset before this law so why getting triggered over this? all this happened in the past and i cant change it, i cant change something what happened, but in reality they are triggered ones, abortions are banned now in some states and they can just keep screeching about them murdering their own kids. atleast their men can checkc their social accounts and know for themselves what they are signing for when dating them. It will make some guys leave them for sure.