Mexican Pyramids

Why couldn't our Natives have built some cool pyramids like their Mexican cousins? Sucks that I have to travel to another country to visit some ruins. They had some good food though.

Attached: Mexico Pyramids.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t
youtube.com/user/accessgabi/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pyramids are gay

"Mexican"

They did, the largest in North America was just outside of St Louis on the Mississippi River and there are smaller structures up the Ohio River and its tributaries.

Attached: cahokia mound.jpg (625x375, 154K)

Did they do any blood sacrifices on those? If not, im not interest.

yeah, but those are much later and lame by comparison

They did. The Mississipian culture was pretty impressive; but they built their cities using wood and earthen mounds so all that's left are the mounds.

Pic related is the Snake Mound in Ohio.

Attached: Snake Mound.jpg (1067x658, 203K)

Yes actually. The Mississippian culture seemed to share some of the same religious traditions as the central American cultures which they actually had a trade network with. Pyramids and human blood sacrifices are common throughout the Americas.

Attached: Aztec Its Not Perfect.jpg (479x640, 75K)

our indians were more civilized.

Thats interesting ill jot it down on places to see. Though I feel like ground level it'll just look like a mini golf course.

They did. There were tons of skeletons found at Cahokia with wounds consistent with ritual sacrifice.

north america has super volcanoes and the end of the ice age carved and utterly flooded the land

That's because Mexicans were never Native American, history is a lie:
>Unironically believe civilized Indians were conqured by conquistadores (name is a joke!)
>It is claimed that they crossed the Atlantic in floating wooden houses. Note: this would have occured 300 years before the invention if the steam engine, but conspiratards claim the Spaniards harnassed "the power of the wind."
>On the other side they encountered a strange people straight out if Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
>These Aztecs supposedly sacrificed thousands of people on a yearly basis, and were even said to have cut out their hearts. Before rolling the bodies down huge pyramids.
>Not only that, these Aztecs allegedly lived in a huge city on top of a lake of what is now Mexixo City. Conveniently that lake is all gone!
>Apperently these Aztecs crossdressed as jaguars and used swords made of, wait for it: stone! And according to myths so sharp they could cut the heads of horses!
>These people are, of course, all gone today, but don't let that doubt your existence, I mean today's Mexicans assure us they were all wiped out by a common cold. Probably sneezed themselves to death eh?
Yeah take your conspiracy theories back to /x/

this post is extremely ironic, bud

Attached: 882a24b7d84051171a127dece908378f--ancient-mysteries-crop-circles.jpg (474x628, 52K)

You have your own ruins, burger. Look at NY, the ruins of the fallen white civilization.

North american indians knew that making pyramids and forming large cities is just a waste of time and just makes everyone miserable. But to just form some tribes and fuck with each other.

Many of them were cannibals. They would torture and eat warriors they captured, thinking they were absorbing their strength.

Go schizo post elsewhere.

No one prefers being a nomad living in teepees. They didn't have agriculture, otherwise their chiefs would have happily whipped the plebs into farming for them.

Native to Siberia maybe.
Those pyramids are much older than Injuns.

there are millions of people who prefer the free lifestyle even today

>he doesnt know about the secret underground cities of the God Emperor of Mankind

Attached: The_Ojibwe_God_Emperor.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Well ameribro, you and your natives have breathtaking landscapes.

They built earthen mounds

Attached: F6370CBE-3BDC-40E7-9655-C9870DB4C5D2.jpg (800x453, 445K)

Cahokia and thousands and thousands of mound sites exist across the US. Cahokia, Pueblo Bonita, Serpent Mound, Chaco Canyon or others are equal in any way to anything in Central America.

this isn't from Mexico but I'm gonna have to give you a hold up because the pyramids in Mexico are absolutely amazing, Nothing in North America is near that scale that we've seen at least.

Attached: 1555544135564.jpg (1616x1077, 373K)

He's on to us lads

Attached: 1CD053205C6142DC83D08E0C24AE8C8D.png (390x348, 125K)

And what was in those American Mounds?
Solutreans. The real Native Americans.

Attached: moundbuilders.jpg (477x206, 23K)

>native americans look different
yes they do. solutreans left no corpses

Everything North of tropical Mexico is desert. Stretching from Texas all the way to Arizona into California stretching northward. Everything east of Texas is the Missisippi and marshlands that are now Louisiana , Mississippi Alabama stretching to the Everglades. Just no workable , liveable land for natives. I'd imagined the second they realized the midwest got fucked by tornados every year they turned around and went back south. You only see evidence of a real Civ and pyramids until you hit lower Illinois which is Cahokia(little egypt) and they probably got flooded or froze to shit

Tornados bro. I swear the midwest freaked them the fuck out. "This land is cursed" like yeah no shit I know

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

while they look cool, it seems like waste of workforce to build buildings you can't live inside of. It's like building skyscraper completely solid inside

youtube.com/watch?v=7nUmEbjSoHs&t

Attached: 1558031053717.jpg (500x509, 21K)

The Code is the classic.. It got weird when he got to mapping mars but I if you think about it, it just proves that everything follows radial pattern

what are today's mexicans are a mongrel breed of all kinds of trash from europe and south america. it was the spanish colonialists that ended up wiping out the aztecs.

That's impressive.

What are we looking at here? Did the earth decay their clothing? What were the ages and sexes? Sounds like killing attendants to accompany a leader into the afterlife existed in every race.

Why would chimpanzees do that?

Is that a birdhorse?

There has been a suggestion that Europeans traveled the world building pyramids even as far as NZ.
See 'Kaimanawa Wall structure/pyramid' and 'Patupaiarehe' (white forest fairy, a 'people' claimed to be in NZ before the Maori, this should start you down the rabbit hole

Time exposed us all beaner bro. The gig is up.

WE WUZ INDIANS N SHHEIT

they had white ancestry mixed in

There's no good evidence of the NZ stuff aside from facial tattoos since apparently those travelling Euros were like Picts. And you have to remember the people talking about being there before the Maori weren't those Europeans, Maoris came from Egypt apparently and the islands always had different groups living on them. It is interesting though and the other stuff you can learn on the topic is great. Excellent videos here:
youtube.com/user/accessgabi/videos

I fully believe they did some stuff in Peru and the Easter Islands, but I'm not sold on the NZ stuff. The cover up was either too strong or it's all bull.

Attached: 1549057990732.png (770x725, 682K)