Tired of it

ENOUGH. we're sick and tired of the gun violence. why wouldn't you g*n nuts just COMPROMISE? too late. Jacinda phoned our office this week to talk strategy. we're coming to take them

Attached: ar-15-america-killing-machine-gun-control.jpg (1800x1198, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNKnOmlV08
youtube.com/watch?v=hrxyn6MGzQU
washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/05/15/marine-corps-punishes-drill-instructors-officers-after-hazing-incidents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making it harder for law abiding citizens to own guns will never stop criminals from committing crimes.

Why do you want to steal my stuff and put me in jail/punish me for no reason?

Attached: 0uejOHi.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I'll give you one end of mine.

Attached: 1557541862799.gif (267x199, 1M)

They want to disarm you and then mass murder you if you're white. That's all.

Who's "we"? You got a turd in your pocket?

Attached: F3313BEC-F49A-47F3-8E2A-718CEC805B69.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

Well, stop being a pussy and let’s get on with it.

>Making it harder for law abiding citizens to own guns will never stop criminals from committing crimes.

Making it harder for criminals to own guns will decrease crimes committed with guns.

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

Gun grabbers will be shot.
This is not a negotiation.

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Attached: 4F77AA6E-99AD-4949-8A09-84B720DFCB31.jpg (1024x757, 84K)

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

almost aesthetic

>>Making it harder for law abiding citizens to own guns will never stop criminals from committing crimes.
>Making it harder for criminals to own guns will decrease crimes committed with guns.
What part of "criminals don't obey the law" do you not understand?

>be criminal
>want to do a crime with a gun
>guns are illegal
>fug.rm

That’s a brand new flip flop. Looks never worn. Everyone knows white girls got dirty feet.

I also hope you come armed, it’s more sporting that way.

Attached: 3fs3zsh5.jpg (472x621, 114K)

Ok let’s compromise. Niggers spics and jews cannot own guns. Whites can own any gun they want. Asians have to fill out a form

Attached: ban guns now2.png (800x600, 27K)

OP, you realize that more people would be killed if they tried taking away guns, right? Not onl uh would that cause a MASSIVE conflict that I guarantee will result in a very high death count and the death of many politicians, but that would quite quickly cause the more blood thirsty people of pol that hate non whites, to go out and form mobs and kill people like you.

CRIMINAL

Attached: 501E4145-5AAB-4754-B43A-B784AE981BD7.jpg (745x745, 72K)

if anybody tries to take my gun, I’ll have sister say they tried to rape them so I defended her

Too bad cause this party is just getting started.
Your turn to dance is coming up.

God I wish yall would try. You faggots never follow through though.

Attached: IMG_0797.png (498x489, 364K)

this
The ones who come for them will be killed,
Then the ones who voted for it and wanted it.

Once the ball gets rolling, you won't stop it.

wut

Okay we can compromise. You can have one bullet instead of two. I think that's reasonable.

Absolutely THIS. The gun violence has gone on for far too long and it is time to put a stop to it once and for all. Gun owners will turn in their assault rifles voluntarily or they will be taken with force and that is all there is to it.

NO ONE except the military or police has the training necessary to handle an assault rifle. Some random redneck should not be able to go down to Walmart and leave with an arsenal. Period. End of conversation.

Attached: 70f53a7f2c803dfc43198a1a07579151.jpg (640x640, 83K)

That's a cool photo. thanks for the wallpaper.

>criminals
>"owning" guns
>following the law

Attached: 1544507736594.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

what are you gonna do? shoot us?

And how do you think you're going to do that? By asking us nicely and expecting us to not fight back?

Comming to take them.....But how?

>meme flag
>sensationalist b8
>1 post by this ID
you all know what to do

>memeflag
A stable mass shooting definition doesn't even exist. You can rack up more kills than the lowest mass shooting without a gun.

Attached: KriegMeatBicycle610.jpg (610x343, 241K)

more guns just means more innocents dying you are anti life

>why wouldn't you g*n nuts just COMPROMISE?
Remove all non-whites from the country and contain all leftist whites in city-prisons.

Then we can talk.

Basically true. Gun grabbing is the one step that wakes the frog up as he boils. Everyone is waiting for it sharpening their teeth. The amount of chaotic violence that would be had in a very short time would be unprecedented. No authority would be safe, not at work, not at home, not on holiday. Once they were removed or acquiesce, those who goaded them into such a foolish notion would be tried judge dredd style, or en masse for their treason.

Attached: 1527653272923.jpg (960x578, 61K)

The confiscation squads will only resort to force if they have to defend themselves.

No. Instead your wages will be held, your power and water shut down, and your children placed into protective custody until you comply. Basically, your life will be blockaded.

Works in NZ or "bin that butterknife!" UK. Not going to happen in USA. That's the one and only thing that will unite the christ-cuckservatives, libertariotards, and natsocs in rebellion. Shlomo's nightmare. Why would they do that? We can only hope, but Shlomo is smarter than that.

Attached: 4ddatshitwonthappencuzkikes.jpg (488x351, 80K)

As if determined people won't use vehicles, explosives, knives, chemicals, biological agents.

Attached: baitpole.png (500x501, 90K)

should we start a change.org petition to deport Brenton Tarrant to the US?

>we're coming to take them

LOL! "We're"? You?
LOL!! I can't wait!!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!

Attached: 1557871264696.jpg (1724x2982, 948K)

fuck off nigger

Always.

Attached: 44541455.jpg (1040x337, 69K)

Objectively incorrect, lefty faggot. The 2nd Amendment was meant for weapons of war, and contemporary to when it was written, it upheld the private citizen's right to own a naval warship and a full arsenal for it. The fact that I cannot purchase a destroyer or battleship legally is a fucking TRAVESTY.

States should be able to field their militias, kike.

Tell that to the niggers shooting each other in Chicago.

also you're not taking shit, you noddle armed transfaggot pussy.

you're never doing shit other than typing out your rage and calling everyone hitler supreme. you're a worthless loser, just kill yourself, not only are you wrong but you contribute to the violence that you claim to hate. you probably contributed to these recent shootings since you're a triggered pussy literally driving everyone nuts with your NON-STOP CRYING AND WHINING YOU FUCKING GUARANTEED CHILD

>AR15
>No dust cover or dust cover mounts
fucking degenerate

Attached: gross.jpg (842x868, 154K)

Never

Attached: Always.png (1075x436, 465K)

yeah, someone should tell these retards that nearly all mass shootings, which happen every day, happen in Chicago, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Atlanta, Detroit. I WONDER WHY, THEY ARE SO FUCKING DIVERSE

In their unity they would fight, but the most dominant ideology would emerge as the leader within that struggle. It may be just the kick off Nat Soc needs in this country. Nothing more ferocious than unrepentant RWDS. Bring it faggots.

Attached: 1550200559262.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

You know this isn’t Tumblr right? Prepare to be savagely butt raped by pol and those who wonder in here from Jow Forums.

Also the people who commit mass shootings get their guns through illegal means. If you take away our guns, you only hurt law abiding citizens.

Attached: DxdywKhUYAI2cQN.jpg (720x708, 58K)

Funniest damn thing really. My buddy and I were out on his pontoon boat in Tampa Bay or possibly Terra ceia maybe the Manatee River anyway we brought our guns out because we thought well if we get far enough offshore will be able to fire them and no one will care but that's what a big storm came up and we couldn't see a damn thing and a giant cabin cruiser passed right in front of us the front of the pontoon boat dug heavy into a swell and all of our guns were washed overboard along with a couple of fishing poles.

It was pretty upsetting we're out a lot of money we tried to stop but we couldn't find any of them

Attached: 1537994999272.jpg (720x940, 37K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KrNKnOmlV08
Yes, good goy. Gun laws work.

Machine guns existed when the constitution was written.
Grow up fag

I dont think theyre actually dumb enough to go for a gun grab, that one move would undo their decades of hard work and kiking.
It would be an all out massacre.

>reddit spacing

Attached: new.png (935x104, 6K)

I don't think so sweetie, don't believe what your handlers tell you to shill.

Attached: 1555731476198.png (768x768, 1009K)

the only gun control passed in the last ten years was TRUMPS BUMP STOCK BAN.

Then it's onto mad Max time bruv

yes

1post by ID

How about just make it illegal for nonwhites to own guns?

Attached: 1447FD71-F547-4FD4-A76C-2A219D8B6D77.jpg (1024x637, 96K)

here's 2. not sure what your point is

Attached: 1552336836579.jpg (2500x1818, 1017K)

30,000 is 0.00913% of 328,695,660

Try and take them.

Attached: x-frame fox.jpg (1280x1115, 98K)

Then your brain gets blockaded by a small piece of lead moving at high velocity.

>filename
Sage this shit, retards

image macros didnt exist when the first amendment was written, so this image is illegal

>g*n nuts just COMPROMISE?
What are you willing to give up? The NFA? NICS?

Tell blacks to phone your office and tell them to stop killing each other.

Attached: 1521269785213.jpg (630x961, 55K)

I didn't make. Ball park is good enough. I just spam it.

>Ban da gunz
>& the murders will stop

Except it hasnt worked in a single country it has been tried.
In fact violent crime always INCREASES.
Then government (tax payers) have to spend MORE to try bring crime back down again.

faggots like OP are such basic bitches.

I forgot. Another reason Shlomo fears gun control... The Black Israelite ...
note for JIDF and other Jews on this bait thread
- They have just as much right to Israel as you Khazars.
youtube.com/watch?v=hrxyn6MGzQU

Attached: 3dcmk.jpg (259x195, 6K)

>why wouldn't you g*n nuts just COMPROMISE?
>we are coming to take them
I don't compromise with faggot commies like you.
You may come for my gun, but you will only leave with my lead.

Attached: GunControlRedPill.png (872x886, 220K)

execute all violent criminals. problem solved.

EXCELLENT RED PILL.

wonder why repugs leave out so much.. bhmmmmm

A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

taken with force.... see that's why the 2nd exists in the first place. Your move.

I wonder how many of those bump stocks have been turned in or destroyed

>we're coming to take them
You gonna bring your new fancy female marines user?
washingtonpost.com/national-security/2019/05/15/marine-corps-punishes-drill-instructors-officers-after-hazing-incidents/
Investigators examined numerous allegations against drill instructors in the battalion’s Papa Company, including one case in which a recruit’s tooth was chipped in July 2018. In a handwritten statement, the recruit recalled that she tried to tell other recruits to slow down while they were moving in formation, upsetting the senior drill instructor.
>Recruit chips her tooth because other recruits were moving too quickly.
Your /nu/soldiers are gonna be fun to playwith.

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
>the right of the people
This is the important bit.

Jacinda you say...

Sure, if we ban abortions

the right of the people in state militias

Wrong. It's an individual right.

Attached: revolution2.jpg (640x640, 39K)

not according to the constitush fag

Sorry but your reading comprehension is deficient. Also your right to free speech isn't an individual right by your logic so stfu. Fag.

you know im right, because why else would faggots just leave out the parts that prove im right?

OP picture? fake and gay.
real blood isnt that color when it dries. seen enough to know.