Alabama boycott builds as states retaliate against abortion law

this law isn't gonna last long...
reuters.com/article/us-usa-abortion-alabama-boycott/alabama-boycott-builds-as-states-retaliate-against-abortion-law-idUSKCN1SM2V8?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/PoliticsNews (Reuters Politics News)

Attached: 456533.jpg (1080x1833, 650K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ePwO-1T7it4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these faggots better boycott playing Alabama if they don't wanna see Yankee cucks getting their shit pushed in.

Attached: spoiledchildren.jpg (1200x1043, 206K)

lol get rekt demons

youtu.be/ePwO-1T7it4

A women's right to her vagina and body is not demonic. The only thing that's happening is safe abortions are being stopped. Women are about to be losing their lives and you are more worried about a fetus that can't survive outside the womb at that point

God I hope they get footage of them piling the dead roastie bodies in the streets

Have responsible sex

>boycott an entire state
>boycott MY state
I will literally strangle anyone who does this unironically.

Attached: frame(1).png (300x300, 3K)

Rape is a thing ya know, and that's not protected under any of these recent laws. And protected sex isn't failproof.

I always wonder if these posts are from genuine retards or it's just irony and meta trolling

Or just fags trolling for (you)s

>Rape is a thing
And statistically its not the reason most women get abortions.

What the fuck does Ala-fuckin-bama export?

Attached: 1557713991712.png (803x713, 499K)

That's 1-2% of abortions. I do agree with you that cases such as rape shouldn't be restricted, but don't preach as if the majority of women getting abortions is due to rape. It's due to women being immoral and living in an immoral society that has gnawed away at the notion of taking responsibility for one's actions. And to go further with the immorality, we have Planned Parenthood, which has been pushed on people for years. And everyone who isn't an idiot knows Planned Parenthood is a for-profit institution organ harvesting and tissue harvesting. Scary and evil stuff is going on in our society, and it has led to the skeleton that is now most people's morality.

Nice argument

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-192195_Twitter.png (735x893, 137K)

It has to last long enough to force every democrat and leftist to get on their highest mountaintop and shout how much they love to grind up tiny unborn babies because ITS MY BODY. Leftism is a mentally-ill platform of national self-harm.

there is a silent majority of people out there, a vast sea, growing daily who are utterly appalled by the clown-world values Democrats and leftists seem to be willing to die for. Democrats and leftists act like abortion is the right to clean water.

Attached: per 10.jpg (1080x717, 29K)

assmad by the tonne

I’ll be doing it. Fuck these shithole welfare Bible Belt dumps. We really should have let them secede.

That ship has sailed Sal. We aren't going to cry over baby murderers.

>xirple
How do people lose their way to such a degree that they unironically say and write things such as this?

This legislation exists solely to get the Supreme Court to decide when personhood starts.

Carry a gun. Accept the fact that around blacks never relax. Don't irresponsibly put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of, like getting blackout drunk and experiencing memory loss.

All these things lead to prosperity.

Attached: 1557225852683.jpg (1000x997, 532K)

You only gained power because you were allowed that power. Men are taking back the power now, You want power? You'll have to earn it like man has for 2000 years. You pay for "rights" in blood. Same old song and tale since the dawn.

Leftist cuck spotted

Literally when was the last time a boycott did anything?

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS, WHORE.

Attached: 1544854010909.jpg (512x318, 146K)

They just do. They have no breaks and that's why this crazy ride never ends.

Nice buzzwords

It does not work like that

Does Alabama even have stuff to boycott?

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-203581_Twitter.png (933x932, 163K)

>someone did something evil to me so I have the right to do something evil to their relative
don't care, ho.

We tried to leave because you hated us but NOOOO, you Borderline Personality Disorder assholes were too busy doing your "I hate you don't leave me" routine and now you get to deal with our niggers too. Not to mention you hipster queefs out numbered, out gunned and were much better funded than the South and STILL managed to almost get your asses kicked by "inbred Bible thumping retards"

Attached: 2pQa2Wr.jpg (768x935, 93K)

REALLY, IT DOES.

Attached: 1544854423764.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>Some women cannot take birth control and need to rely on abortion to survive

What the fuck kind of thing to say is this? They can't survive without cock?

>there is a silent majority of people out there, a vast sea, growing daily who are utterly appalled by the clown-world values Democrats and leftists seem to be willing to die for
you wish
it wouldn't be clown world if the silent majority was against it

unborn foetus is in violation of the NAP by acting as a parasite on the woman's body, depriving her of resources and making her ill. Reciprocally she can remove the foetus and leave the parasite to fend for itself.

Decatur rocket plant
Redstone Arsenal
Mercedes-Benz
Honda
Hyundai
Toyota-Mazda engines
Airbus
Milo's Sweet Tea
Golden Flake chips
Sylacauga Marble
Cahaba Coal Field Metallurgical Coal
Farmed Fish
Motus Motorcycles
Confederate Motorcycles
A Fuckload of Craft Beer
Gently Used NCAA Football Championship Trophies
Styre Arms Pistols and Rifles
Yankee Asspain

Attached: vsauce.jpg (379x388, 17K)

Now you really are just a troll. If not, then go be wicked somewhere else

I wonder how many of those protesting in this boycott are even from Alabama?

>it's not real

Damn it.

Isn't there a port and a huge steel mill in alabama? Shrimp fishing? Mercedes used to have a factory there

Are these idiots really going to make alabama the next chikfila?

There's some "whiskey" called Clyde May's that's okay. They put apples and cinnamon in the barrels, so it's way more like apple cider than whiskey, but they call it Alabama style whiskey. If you expect an apple cider liqueur and not a whiskey, you'll enjoy it.

Commiefornians cry to boycott states all the time, they do it for attention basically. The funniest shit is thinking a boycott from Cali does ANYTHING considering those pozzed jew tranny communist jewfaggots call everything between LA and New York "flyover country"

The way I see it, the abortion law is indirect retaliation against jews, women, and their agenda for mutilating our genitals.

Kek

The second largest research park in the US, fourth largest research park in the world. Defense agencies galore. Tech research ranging from aerospace to biomechanics. That's just where I'm at in Madison. Too big to fail economically.

not a troll. Not interested in the government dictating what you're allowed to do with non-sentient biological matter that happens to be growing inside you.

I would half-expect Jow Forums to be A+ on abortions seeing as this leglislation would primarily affect black women. Maybe Jow Forums isn't as racist as I thought.

The Bible also doesn't aay anything about abortion except the part regarding your mother.

Does the Morning after pill count? I'm fine with this exception btw but the kvetching is great. I think Ohio's version got it down well. Whichever state did it up to the heartbeat. Now have responsible sex with better men.

>heroic medicine
kek

Honk, honk, bitch. Welcome to the world you made.

That sounds pretty good actually.

>non-sentient biological matter that happens to be growing inside you
small-souled bugman detected

Attached: small-souled bugman.png (764x390, 126K)

Please let this be one of those shitty fake tweets

Even if you allow abortion before brain-birth you're not talking about that much difference to heartbeat. Non-sentient is up for debate after that.

Like I said...

At some point this is going to come down to a trade war between states, haha.

>a baby has to be sacrificed because someone gave you the old "don't take no for an answer" boner

Attached: IMG_20190517_005014_265.jpg (1153x1280, 152K)

Time to buy Alabama products! Get yer BBQ on!!!

Seriously, get it on.

>abortions to survive our incel friendly society.
Does not compute. Logic Error::ERROR.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-192195_Twitter2.png (735x893, 137K)

You can take plan B, retard.

so, congratulations. you are a fucking idiot. this law was created, passed and signed into law specifically so it WOULD be challenged and so it WOULD go to the supreme court.

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-148918_Twitter.png (907x1000, 166K)

No one is going to remember this shit in a week.

>is given a list of tangible Alabama made products that are exported
>"those aren't exports"

Don't forget UAB medical research too

>HUR DUR BUSINESSES THAT WILL BE AFFECTED WON'T IMPACT THE ECONOMY DUR DUR

Counter that Alabama has a large black population that will lose their jobs over this boycott. This is an injustice!!!

nooo the fuckng white men are stopping our black genocide democrat bros!

LMAO

is her photo still that cosmo cover, wasn't that like a year ago?

not an argument

It depends on how sentience is defined. I guess I would revise my statement to include both sentience and sapience. Most animals do not possess these qualities and we slaughter them for meat and products.

Curious how Jow Forums feels about aborting fetuses with Downs, especially considering the opportunity cost of raising them versus normal healthy children.

These cunts must feel so powerless. I haven't even heard of any big protests.

>get out of my uterus
is that aimed at the policy makers are the baby she's trying to kill?

These state boycotts are just pointless virtue signalling

If this "boycott" does have an effect, and jobs are lost in Alabama, then just watch Vice, Salon, Snopes,.etc in the next few months with headlines titled.."How Black Americans Are Effected Living In The Racist South", or "Blacks Are Disproportionately Losing Jobs In Alabama, And We Think Racism Is To Blame - IT IS."