But is she right?

But is she right?

Attached: 2827A5CC-A8F4-43DE-8EC3-6BA17AEC6536.jpg (828x722, 141K)

>off-topic eceleb spam
just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

surprised she let the BBC out of her hands long enough to type a tweet

>blanket government mandate
>supports roe v wade decided by 9 people

>The vaginal Jew
The smart thing would be to force greater oversight into abortions. We'd see abortions drop almost instantly once they couldn't sell the baby parts: so many PP clinics would close.

No. She’s Jewish and a neocon at best. Never was right wing and only wants attention/ muttbucks.

yes ..

this is how fucking stupid pro lifers are
>women who commit abortions are evil killers of the most innocent
>those same evil killers must be forced into motherhood and would raise children to productive members of society

>coal burner

We should ship her back to Liberia

Nice to see you can be a party girl whore who supports abortion and still be an accepted “conservative” in 2k19

>it simply forces women into more dangerous methods

Sounds fair to me. Dumb slut wants to kill her baby she should bare some risk to her life as well.

Attached: Pence nods in approval.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

People these days are either too lazy or too busy to flee out if state to kill their kid. Argument denied.

Attached: 1557540356384.jpg (490x750, 118K)

you're ALL so fucking stupid it's pathetic.

explain this

>women who commit abortions are evil killers of the most innocent
>those same evil killers must be forced into motherhood and would raise children to productive members of society

Absolute brainlet logic of the highest degree.

If you do not want your child, just hand them over to me. I will care for them. Just don't fucking kill them. It's that simple.

Attached: Mother Teresa.jpg (327x154, 9K)

I don't give a fuck about the children. I just want to make you as miserable as possible.

Tradthot is thot, film at 11

Birth control is cheap. If you're a real poor faggot you can pick up free condoms and birth control pills from local clinics. Its been 50 years since there was any real excuse for "accidental" pregnancy.

Attached: fucking hlaalu apologist making excuses for rampant violence.png (473x781, 418K)

>if you do not want him, give him to me
I’m not even Christian but that’s honestly really deep. I fuck with that.

>muh precious crack mulatto crackbaby
bitch you haven't even adopted one fucking kid.
>428,000 children are in foster care in the U.S. Consider this: The 4 largest football stadiums in the United States could be filled to capacity and still not hold all the children who are currently in the system.

Attached: 99a2ea397db015a4d30362f16151ff73.jpg (1024x732, 139K)

Yes. She actually understands the importance of black genocide in America.

Attached: 4A2FC9F4-283A-43AB-BD1D-375DBC402054.jpg (720x890, 53K)

STOP HAVING CUM SHOT INTO YOUR VAGINA AND YOU WONT NEED TO OBLITERATE THE TINY HUMAN BODY GROWING INSIDE OF YOU

Attached: 1533075083231.jpg (565x800, 170K)

>it forces women into the dangerous position of just going to an adjacent state to murder their kids

the horror.

absolute state of piece of shit cuckservatives. I'd oven you low iq subhumans first. I'm a white male NS before you lames start with the "roastie" argument

You are lucky I didnt make the law, anyone who signs up for a abortion in my state will be put to death including the doctor. I will cull women from the nation en mass and make china look like a paradise. Once I rise to absolute power you will see. Keep a look out faggot, for you haven't seen anything yet. Im almost there.

20 bucks says she had an abortion and can't live with the guilt. Tomi there is forgiveness in Jesus. Come back to the Lord, Tomi.

>other states
That's the whole fucking point of having different fucking states

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION! do you think a woman who would abort her fetus otherwise ..do you think she would make a good mother?!

why the fuck should my taxes pay for her crackbaby, her mulatto with 88 different genetic disabilities. ..why the fuck should I have to pay for a single mom's fuck ups

,000 children are in foster care

preferable to death.

STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT JENNY'S CRACKBABY WITH T'RAVONTAY

Based. You have my vote.
Reminder most fascist regimes were voted in democratically.

You're lucky you don't live in my world, where illogical low iq rats like you get bulldozed into mass pits with Tanisha's crack fetus

The law in Georgia would prosecute women who do this. Also, even if they didn’t it bars poor women from doing it and only allows for people wealthy enough to travel across state lines for an emergency spur of the moment trip

>fellow conservatives

God women are fucking SEETHING over this so hard, based Alabama

Attached: 1557929351033.png (1380x876, 65K)

Don't care about right or wrong anymore. Thisnis about vengeance and making them suffer.

desu the fact is that american men in alabama will just buy more condoms and niggers will continue to not give a fuck increasing the number of black and mutt kids. i'm dumb but i can't possibly comprehend how this is not against american interests. does religion matter more than race you absolute boomer christcucks? the baptismal font will be nonstop filled with nigger babies now, how could you possibly celebrate this if you love your race?

>get raped and abused by gays, blacks or born with drug addictions
>would have been in heaven instead if they were aborted
you fucking low iq idiots will abort your own nation because you're too stupid to see it

I do live in your world, closer than you imagine. You are never safe, son of man. You created a world of monsters, you stared into the abyss encouraging death and killing the innocent in the cloud of flesh. For that, you are going to be punished.

>pay Muslims and niggers to reproduce
>abort your own children

Pro abortion whites are idiot cucks.

the christcucks all need to be exterminated because they are literally incapable of logic

FELLOW CONSERVATIVES
>*slurps BBC*

Pro-lifers DESTROYED with just two meme arrows.

christcucks will destroy America and I couldn't be happier.

>muh vagene

Attached: D4A45BAD-A8F9-4F89-9AC2-471D1A880E3C.jpg (999x1000, 86K)

>all the well-to-do alabama women jetsetting over to europe for abortions
i don't think she's ever heard of alabama before

chosing alternates is not force

at least she'd abort her mulatto unlike you christcucks breeding them by the millions muh jesus

>It forces women

That's only believable if you genuinely believe women aren't able to handle complete autonomy in the matters it takes to get pregnant. She's trying to argue that if you put people in jail, it simply forces people to find dangerous methods of escape which put their lives at risk. But the answer of course is don't put yourself in a position where you go to jail in the first place you dumb cunt.

i bet there are lots of other blanket government mandates she supports though

If you low-t incels ever got laid you would understand the strength of the biological imperative to blow your load inside some tight primo pussy. For the record I don’t have kids but I have gotten lucky a few times.

no with one basic logical point

The alternative is going back to coat hangers and back alley abortions that kill millions of women along with the fetuses you want to protect so bad

youre honestly a degenerate if you think kids with birth defects like retardation, physical deformity, or nonwhite-itus shouldn't be excluded from the abortion ban

make the dumb nigger women actually support the baby financially and they will suddenly discover birth control.

so if a black man rapes a white woman, the state demands that mutt baby be born

laughing out loud !!!

(((Tomi Lahren))) confirmed.

The waiting list for adopting a newborn baby is 2 years. Just thought your dumbass should know that there's tens of thousands of people just waiting to give a newborn a home and a life. Hell, I'm planning on having 4 kids with my gf when I'm a bit older, but even I've been thinking about adopting a kid ontop of that, though I'll probably take one of the ones who's a bit older as those tend to be the ones left behind sadly.

can't travel to local drug store for some birth control, but they can travel out of state to commit murder. makes sense

that's not happening because the next election will be a landslide for Dems.

Came here to type this. Who gives a fuck what (((she))) thinks. She's a fucking coal burner, and she's making her statement based on her own proclivities.

Attached: tomi-lahren-kevin-martin.png (700x410, 554K)

Every single time a baby is aborted, Society gets better. Who's aborting babies? 2 people in a stable, caring relationship that can provide for the child or some dumb uni hoe that was too drunk to make her one night stand wear a condom? Society is way better if the uni hoe doesn't "raise" a child.

Over/under on Tomi's BLACKED abortions?

I'm @ 10 taking the over

listen to these idiots.
>force a group of people whom Nature hasn't managed to accomplish in millions of years to be high agency.
>oh and if they do have a more babies then they'll vote to overturn the law because they'll outnumber you.
please do us whites a favor and kill yourself

It kind of doesn’t matter if they take this to the SC and use it to overturn roe v wade, which is clearly where we go from here

here come the excuses. "The waiting list is too long, the cost is too high, it turns out the kids were crackbabies ..so I won't be adopting them but Ta'Qita should be forced to keep having them"

KILL YOURSELF YOU LOW IQ RAT

Forces? No one is forcing you to get an abortion????????????

The only fucking people who give a shit about abortion are cucked boomers, evangelicals and idiots on Jow Forums that want to LARP as christ warriors. Either way they're all good goys, mobilizing the Israel worshippers during election season while distracting us with divisive culture war issues at home to distract from Israel and Saudi Arabia trying to drag us into another stupid Middle East war.

Culture war shit like abortion needs to be tossed by the wayside. As long as boomer Republicans and Dems can dangle it in front of people the US will continue to go down the shitter as we continue to turn on each other instead of dealing with the true enemies of this country.

>LOOKIT ME I'M LARPIN' AS AN EDGY JESUS JIHADIST ON Jow Forums

Everything that is happening with this right now is fucked. Conservatives are spouting out deaths of black babies as a statistic that "should" concern people, yet they know that nobody gives a flying fuck.

What's really going on here, and I'm surprised no one seems to get it, is they are literally forcing higher birthrates. These fucks know EXACTLY what happens to teenagers, where a majority of the abortions come from (teens/early 20s), and that they are all roasties, and a larger percentage than they want to admit are going to end up being mulattoes.

They are literally hastening the pace that America sheds off its whiteness as quickly as possible. On Europe, the battle is in the womb with invaders; the old fashioned way. Here? It's in the womb in the legal system, with the invaders being decedents of people brought here hundreds of years ago.

Nobody cares when their dating life is DRY.

She's most certainly prevented quite a few, and probably "morning after pilled" some to boot.

why is being responsible never an alternative?

that would require forethought and self-awareness

Not a cuckservative. I just want to see you suffer. And you will just judging by how invested you are in this.

prolifers are literally the dumbest people on earth. You can't get to them. You just let them be overrun and get what they deserve. Being strangled to death in a nursing home by a black, being shoved down stairs to death by a black, being raped and stabbed to death when you get into the wrong car driven by a black etc.

Look at this red hot take! It’s the lulbergtarian case against government restrictions on abortion. It’s amazing how many creative pilpuls there are for injecting tactical libertarianism into conservative debates in order to subvert them. Tomi Lahren burns coal and conservative energy/momentum at the same time. She’s a great multitasker!

Tomi wants to ride the BBC train but doesn't want to burden society with more 13/50s. Not really thread worthy IMO but here we are.

that would be illegal

are you fucking idiots that stupid. who am I kidding yes you are. muh precious mulatto crackbaby jesus chess move

It's not about that, though. All you hear about is Margaret Sanger. "Conservatives" are going all out on making this about blacks being murdered in clinics. Look, if it really is all about Moloch and shit (in the end), and they are harvesting something from the negro that is needed (Haitians were in high demand, remember?) then this is the charge to prevent whatever it is that is actually going on, from happening in the future.

The consequences of this, though, are going to be immense. Blacks already outbreed every other race on the planet WHILE getting the most abortions of any race. Just think about that shit a sec. They get the MOST abortions of all, and STILL OUTBREED everyone.

And this legislation is going into effect in Alabama of all places.

Alabama.

Attached: Alabama - A place to raise your family.png (1434x1524, 464K)

Jesushadists are the absolute scum of the earth. They're good goys in every sense of the world. They truly believe Stacey and Airwrecka being able to get an abortion is a graver threat to this country than hordes of shitholers flooding into the country, jobs being shipped overseas, China's economic jewry or Our Greatest Ally trying to bait us into a war against Iran that they themselves plan to sit on the sidelines of.

All of them deserve ISIS Fag Flights.

Yeah, she's probably right.

Would you guys want your "pure" Aryan daughters to be forced to carry a pregnancy if they were raped by a black man?

This is why the rape/incest exceptions exist.

Its always fun to see conservative parties blow themself up over stupid shit like this

>meme arrows
You have to go back.

You should be embarrassed by your lack of reading comprehension and inability to follow a simple conversation. The guy was agreeing with you.

bitch I'm already off to Europe where I was born. Americucks can pay for T-Qwandira's baby's sickle cell medication. low iq trash thinks he's owning "the libs" with 4d moves

>tomi taking a break from her slippery slope hyperbole about college feminists to realize that the GOP actual signs crazy shit into law

blacks used to be 20%, now they are 13%. They aren't outbreeding anyone. The latinos are.

You know that the world has gone mad when killing unborn babies is "normal".

tomi lahren looks like the type of girl that has fucked an entire football team of niggers.

Only niggers are unable to control those urges.

Whatever you say, mutt. Your insane schizo rambling makes me think you're just fucking retarded.

i think all defective humans (unless the defect is easily correct, such as poor eyesight) should be euthanized.

I honestly don't care anymore, in fact I welcome their suffering. Every story of boomers getting suffocated by 60 iq Africans in nursing homes now has no affect on me, it's almost karmic. They would literally praise jesus and pray for his soul as he's raping them. It's nature's way of correcting a mental disorder this deep. They called my Nazi great grandfather a goddess barbarian, it's been a long wait for payback but it's coming.

This is obviously about way more than nigger babies. This is a step towards forcing white women to be of a higher quality by having white men go back to making their decisions for them.

>But is she right?
No, not at all. If it was made legal up until ten minutes from birth, they'd claim women will die because they can't do it five minutes before birth. Anytime, anywhere, any reason, and taxpayer funded is what's desired. Lahren is a fucking idiot.

At no point in US history have blacks ever made up more than 15% of the population. It’s always fluctuated somewhere between 11 and 14% in any given year and those numbers have held steady for centuries

No shes not right but republicans have lost all their good optics from dems aborting live babies

but this "I just want to see you suffer." ..is sane rhetoric from a normal person? :) María Lopez-Jackson needs more taxes for her 14 asthmatic, sickle cell, diabetic, mentally ill children. pay up bitch

More sane than you randomly attacking people who agree with you.

The worst thing this country ever did was not completely burning down the concept of "states rights" along with the rest of the Confederacy.