>genetic breeding plan spanning 10,000 years to create the ultimate ubermensh
What does Jow Forums think of Dune?

Attached: zJDFlD9.jpg (480x270, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f7x-rzLoeUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Way better than s*y wars

Still need to read it, have it sitting on the bookshelf

I loved the book. Have read the first one three times, the next two once each.
Fantastic story

God Emperor>Dune>Messiah>Children>the rest

Attached: 3729ae98f632216c67927fcf0fd0d580 (2).png (2550x3300, 2.92M)

as far as story chronology goes jew wars happened first and islamaDune happened waaaaaay after.
Both are still very jewish

Dune is the best. David Lynch got it.

The fuck are you smoking, Leaf? First book was published in 1965 and soi wars came out in the 70s. How is that before?

Attached: 1557517756325.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>Vladimir is a fat slob who plans for his bloodline to eventually rule the empire through subterfuge
>sees others as rabbits to be preyed upon (goyim) despite being a weak abomination himself
>face and upper lip permanently stuck to resemble a pouting child
>literally rapes drugged up small boys every night like he's John Podesta
>Nephew tries to rule over the goyim, but the goyim had already caught on
>heir can only win a fight against drugged slaves by using mind control words and poisoned blades
>his enemy throughout the novel is a grey eyed Aryan genius superman who was foretold by millenia old prophecies and is determined to have his vengeance against Harkonnen tricks.
The Harkonnens were jews.

The plot is much better. It isn't such a black and white morally as Star Wars, which is good. Shit like Star Wars and Harry Potter where characters are either good or evil and evil characters are evil just for the heck of it are stupid and don't prepare the hapless fools who consume those stories for real life.

Leftists quoting Harry Potter when attacking people like Trump is a good indication of their underdeveloped moral sense, they have only ever read about characters who are their moral opponents because they are evil and their motivations for being evil are unambiguously evil.

In other words, they lack the foundational knowledge of human motivation and can't grasp that people who oppose them might have good or even better intentions behind their actions than themselves, since all they know is that it's good versus evil and since they themselves are good the other side must be cartoonishly evil.

Maybe there is even more to this than just the sort of stories that people read. I mean leftists seem to believe in all sorts of utopian shit that doesn't work in real life. Maybe they just can't separate fact from fiction as effectively as other groups of people.

Attached: witch leave.jpg (625x419, 60K)

>It isn't such a black and white morally as Star Wars
It's actually more stringent in its morality than Star Wars. It just endorses master morality instead of slave morality.

I'm absolutely convinced the most badass job in the year 10,000AD is to be a Guild Navigator Janitor

While I don't completely disagree with you on that part, I would like to point out that for the sake of all the people in the setting at large, it would had been better for the Harkonnens to win the war, since Paul's victory brought about the Jihad that left billions dead.

Despite his cause being just his actions were detrimental for pretty much everyone. It is a good twist that gives you some idea that you should be careful of what you do, even if you are fighting against someone who is genuinely evil, because the means you use for it can get out of hand really badly.

Sort of like what the leftists are doing right now with protecting and promoting muslims, they think they will achieve something but they might just bring about a real patriarchy instead of the imaginary one, or fighting climate change would just tilt the balance of power towards China and India, leading to worse living conditions in the west and more restrictions as Chinese influence would limit the freedom of expression and free will.

the writer of dune got a bunch of stuff from the middle east but he claims to know nothing about the middle east....
do you know what is up with that?

jew wars was ripped off from a Japanese movie called Hidden Fortress in 1958

And john carter

I've only read the first book and while I liked it it's also very cheesy.

IT'S BASED, AS IS HERBERT

Middle eastern faggotry. 4/10

Blew my mind when I read it as a kid.

Movie is better than the books. Still fuels our /tg/ stuff.

Also, you forgot:
> Literal drug-enhanced weaponized autism (Mentat)

I think you meant this for OP, not me, you confused, cabbage fucker

Imagine the turds those things would produce.
I wonder if any Melange is re-claimed from their shit?

SANDWORM

Attached: 1501453058536.png (421x389, 228K)

Read the first book and liked it, considering picking up the second book another time. Bear Grylls would give it a 10/10 for all the piss recycling.

Attached: 1521477165997.gif (498x466, 1.1M)

recently read the book
I've read a lot of sci fi over the years, but was pretty bored with Dune
I recognize its quality in world building and ideas, but I just couldn't get into it.
The most interesting thing about it in my opinion, was the space guild, powerful families and space politics
unfortunately it spends most its time talking about the Freman, who are essentially space muslims..even down to having the concept of jihad.
They are just terribly boring and I didn't care about their stupid society or the fact paul was possibly their messiah figure.
The voice in the books works nothing like it does in the movie and isn't very similar to the force outside of the mind tricks.
Obviously george borrowed from dune, he has said as much since the beginning, but i find star wars to be way more of an adventure/action story than dune.
dune is a slog, sw is a ride.
to each his own i guess.

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (380x379, 44K)

Not really. The luke discovering his burnt home and dead relatives scene was taken straight from The Searchers though.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7x-rzLoeUA

Lucas said straight up that Dune was his inspiration. It's more obvious in the earlier versions of the script - the story was full of feudalistic Houses and dictums, and the treasure the Princess was guarding wasn't the Death Star plans, but a shipment of "aura spice."

From a Jow Forums perspective, Dune is a sandnigger story. All the words and terms are actually Arabic, with one notable exception: "Kvizatz Haderach" is Heeb.

Attached: squidward 5.jpg (512x384, 64K)