I haven’t seen antifa in the news lately anybody know what happened to them

I haven’t seen antifa in the news lately anybody know what happened to them

Attached: 56873B3E-BBB4-4A60-8CDD-CBF5CB42C4E6.jpg (737x545, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELGwnySnTL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They ran out of places to protest in which they won't be shot.

Who is even doing public demonstrations anymore?

Attached: 1557293050699.gif (300x186, 1007K)

Some day these faggots will come to some place like Florida, bear spray the wrong hard ass redneck motherfucker, and get the whole crowd shot up in self defense.

And I will laugh.

the leaders probably got visited by glow niggers after Antifa was recognized as terrorist organization be the government.

They'd never protest in a southern state.
They might be paid shills but they're not completely retarded.

Lol, yeah. The FBI is doing the right thing for once, I'm sure.

It's passed their bedtime atm

they were funded and organized from the top down by globohomo investors like Soros, with the intention of invading and agitating every single conservative event in the entire country, every single one on every single day that they appeared. They did this one for one reason and one reason only, to eventually get "good optics" from some kind of retaliatory or violent attack, and they got what they wanted in Charlottesville

i don't really care anymore, i'm not scared or intimidated, i'm beyond pissed and i want thousands of americans dead every week for 10 years straight

Berkeley user here

They ran out of money. They used to get PAID to protest, there are maybe 40 hardcore members of antifa, this is BAMN and NO! who lead the front, the others were always paid by sorors, composed of homeless bums and college dropouts. This is Anti-fa's capital and i havn't seen anything since 2016

They did in Tennessee once, some boys and I made friendly with them, then jumped them all behind whiskey dix after the white lives matter rally

theres some activity in portland .. i figured the FBI would call them a gang by now. like all the Jugalooons .. most people will pull this bullshit .. thinking youtube and Fagebook is there bill of rights on how shit is done.. hope for some footage of them getting boot stomped by the boys in blue ...

The kikes stopped paying for their tranny fantasy surgeries.

Fucking sick, retard cunts.

>They'd never protest in a southern state.
Think again.
youtube.com/watch?v=ELGwnySnTL8

Soros needs to save up money for the Dem nominee

>thumbnail is an antifag fucking bleeding on the sidewalk
See this is what I'm talking about.

>Berkeley
I only spent a few days there some years back, but tell me this;
People here are rightfully pissed that Eric Clanton got off of his crimes with only probation,,but if that faggot would have went to trial, there's no fucking way in hell I could EVER see a 'Berkeley Jury' ever unanimously passing a guilty verdict on that piece of shit.
What say you?

Layoffs and downsizing. Only hiring interns and P1s right now. Might get some more funding and some more hiring once election cycle picks up.

They’re only in Poor Tland.

I think they got jobs as shills here.

Based

happened in california, believe it or not

Attached: hb.jpg (696x525, 69K)

that plan failed. they are hard at work, back at the drawing board.

Attached: merchants at work.jpg (1024x576, 306K)

A better question is what happened to the alt-right? Antifa already won, that's why they don't show up in the news.

Attached: 1527235515413.jpg (850x567, 70K)

>i want thousands of americans dead every week for 10 years straight

>"Anyone who disagrees with me should be killed, because free speech or something"

mum had them grounded