What do you think of the founding fathers? Specifically for America...

What do you think of the founding fathers? Specifically for America. I don't know too much but they seem like real Americans. Not all talk.

Attached: benjamin-franklin-wc-9301234-1-402.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Just a bunch of dead white guys whose opinions don’t matter because they’re dead white guys.

They were FRENS

What are you taught about them in school?

all downhill since

Attached: 1533316660824.jpg (683x1024, 188K)

Attached: quote-if-the-freedom-of-speech-is-taken-away-then-dumb-and-silent-we-may-be-led-like-sheep-to-the-ge (850x400, 48K)

Attached: Dt1PuM3XgAEkn0S.jpg_large.jpg (1093x500, 92K)

Attached: gundebate3.jpg (600x266, 69K)

Attached: 78f0f424cc6c253c93e4c86fd7a73b0f.jpg (720x401, 73K)

Attached: 036.jpg (610x315, 44K)

Attached: EQUAL-AND-EXACT-JUSTICE-TO-ALL-MEN,-OF-WHATEVER-STATE-OR-PERSUASION,-RELIGIOUS-OR-POLITICAL--PEACE,- (1256x1498, 1.37M)

Attached: 1535960908865.png (500x596, 103K)

Attached: 1536117209370.png (589x427, 430K)

Attached: 1514409013410.jpg (600x304, 77K)

>K-12: some guys revolted against the British empire over taxes, won, and then wrote a democratic constitution for freedom and liberties
>College: REEEEEEEE THEYRE A BUNCH OF EVIL RACIST WHITE GUYS WHO HELD SLAVES AND THEIR OPINIONS DONT MATTER REEEEEEEEE
No joke mate

Attached: benjamin-franklin-quotes18.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

Attached: jamesmadisontyranny.jpg (590x432, 50K)

Attached: 1542239340278.jpg (1200x640, 104K)

I feel nothing but pain.

Attached: 219545fc7e3190daba4af2a8a0e6e957.jpg (850x400, 52K)

Attached: Sam Adams If Ye Love Wealth .jpg (960x720, 86K)

Attached: 1532161245806.png (342x256, 125K)

Attached: 1509109552116.png (850x400, 184K)

Attached: 1506835630093.png (640x300, 199K)

Attached: Ben-Franklin-Bank-Revolution.jpg (1500x871, 866K)

>Africans to the north +20 Years. Canada's youth.
>Muslims in Europe +20 years.
>Mexicanos and Aztekas on the South front +20
>Chinks and Best Korea to the West.

Let's Formulate a Battle Strategy .
NDA

*clacks wood teeth coughing on dank, while shooting a redcoat in the button when he is white of the eyes away.

*smacks face with white glove*
all foreign invaders and traitors.
prepares 5 year+ space bombing campaign.
walks in, and white gloves you to death.

Attached: George Washington on 4chan.png (499x626, 793K)

Attached: 1514597522932.png (640x300, 259K)

Attached: 1525368722552.png (554x554, 268K)

>Forget your heritage goy, they're just dead white men they don't matter

Attached: 1557471732973.jpg (800x598, 238K)

Attached: 1504582199363.png (591x541, 337K)

Attached: 1524214026456 (1).png (721x721, 400K)

Attached: adamsguns.jpg (235x420, 35K)

Attached: 1511518422559.jpg (1280x800, 288K)

I saved a lot of these really liked them!

Attached: 1520739878212.jpg (850x463, 97K)

Attached: ben-franklin-quote-liberty-benjamin-franklin-quotes-on-liberty-and-security-1-intellihub.jpg (1520x918, 700K)

Attached: it-is-the-responsibility-of-every-citizen-to-question-authority-benjamin-franklin.jpg (600x465, 68K)

Attached: Quotation-George-Washington-I-had-always-hoped-that-this-land-might-become-a-54-9-0920.jpg (1050x640, 120K)

Attached: 18275-Thomas-Jefferson-quote-DREAM-01.jpg (1160x628, 80K)

Attached: Quotation-Thomas-Jefferson-I-never-considered-a-difference-of-opinion-in-politics-in-14-56-48.jpg (1200x640, 91K)

They were geniuses that created a nation and carved a home out for themselves hundreds of miles away from home. They showed the world what a true revolution looks like. Other revolutions replaced a tyrant with a tyrant, our founding fathers accomplished otherwise.

This is probably an unpopular opinion among Americans, but I think we should’ve stayed under Great Britain. The taxes really weren’t that bad, even if we had no representation.

Well said.
Why is that?

According to Jefferson, it was late in the afternoon before the delegates gathered their courage to the sticking point. The talk was about axes, scaffolds, and the gibbet, when suddenly a strong, bold voice sounded--

"Gibbet! They may stretch our necks on all the gibbets in the land; they may turn every rock into a scaffold; every tree into a gallows; every home into a grave, and yet the words of that parchment can never die! They may pour our blood on a thousand scaffolds, and yet from every drop that dies the axe a new champion of freedom will spring into birth! The British King may blot out the stars of God from the sky, but he cannot blot out His words written on that parchment there. The works of God may perish; His words, never!

"The words of this declaration will live in the world long after our bones are dust. To the mechanic in his workshop they will speak hope: to the slave in the mines freedom: but to the coward kings, these words will speak in tones of warning they cannot choose but hear.

"Sign that parchment! Sign, if the next moment the gibbet's rope is about your neck! Sign, if the next minute this hall rings with the clash of falling axes! Sign, by all of your hopes in life or death, as men, as husbands, as fathers, brothers, sign your names to the parchment, or be accursed forever! Sign, and not only for yourselves, but for all ages, for that parchment will be the textbook of freedom, the bible of the rights of man forever.

"Nay, do not start and whisper with surprise! It is truth, your own hearts witness it: God proclaims it. Look at this strange band of exiles and outcasts, suddenly transformed into a people; a handful of men, weak in arms, but mighty in God-like faith; nay, look at your recent achievements, your Bunker Hill, your Lexington, and then tell me, if you can, that God has not given America to be free!

"It is not give to our poor human intellect to climb to the skies and to pierce the Council of the Almighty One. But methinks I stand among the awful clouds which veils the brightness of Jehovah's throne.

"Methinks I see the recording Angel come trembling up to the throne and speak his dread message. 'Father, the old world is baptized in blood. Father, look with one glance of Thine eternal eye, and behold evermore that terrible sight, man trodden beneath the oppressor's feet, nations lost in blood, murder, and superstition, walking hand in hand over the graves of the victims, and not a single voice of hope to man!'

"He stands there, the Angel, trembling with the record of human guilt, But hark! The voice of God speaks from the awful cloud: 'Let there be Light again! Tell my people, the poor and oppressed, to go out from the old world, from oppression and blood, and build my alter in the new.'

"As I live, my friends, I believe that to be his voice! Yes, were my soul trembling on the verge of eternity, were this hand freezing in death, were this voice choking in the last struggle, I would still, with the last impulse of that soul, with the last wave of that hand, with the last gasp of that voice, implore you to remember this truth--God has given America to be free!

"Yes, as I sank into the gloomy shadows of the grave, with my last faint whisper I would beg you to sign that parchment for the sake of those millions whose very breath is now hushed in intense expectation as they look up to you for the awful words: 'You are free.'"

The unknown speaker fell exhausted into his seat. The delegates, carried away by his enthusiasm, rushed forward. John Hancock scarcely had time to pen his bold signature before the quill was grasped by another. It was done.

The delegates turned to express their gratitude to the unknown speaker for his eloquent words. He was not there.

Who was this strange man, who seemed to speak with a divine authority, whose solemn words gave courage to the doubters and sealed the destiny of the new nation?

His name is not recorded; none of those present knew him; or if they did, they did not one acknowledge the acquaintance.

How he had entered into the locked and guarded room is not told, nor is there any record of the manner of his departure.

>franklin
retarded

I dislike revolutions for the same reason I dislike chimpouts

They were traitors to America, they were white nationalists, our congress overwhelmingly has condemned their ideology and no real American would support them.

Is a revoloution always immoral? Is that what you mean? That it's bad?

Ben was Cool as fuck!

Attached: Ben.jpg (850x400, 74K)

You mean the communists in office at the moment ?

What they did was completely in vain. They tried to keep the kikes from Europe out but they eventually found their way in.

Attached: How We Role.jpg (650x415, 36K)

BASED

Attached: 1556939477544.jpg (1024x700, 67K)

I just don’t like violence as a means to solve problems. I get that the founding fathers tried diplomacy and it failed, but I don’t like revolutions and would have preferred for the Americans to just accept that they’re part of the British Empire

I mean true patriots, we have a lot of them in congress, Feinstein and wasserman-Schultz and chuck schumer. Real Americans unlike you lunatics who only want to terrorize the world and legislate women's right to sacrifice their children to Satan in a peaceful manner.

They were the philosopher kings of our civilizational cycle. We won't see others like them again for millennia.

Attached: George_Washington_Greenough_statue.jpg (2848x3996, 2.06M)

Go to bed Rabbi

Attached: 6ee (2).jpg (491x491, 43K)

Some pretty good ideas

Conservatives talk about them like they were a monolithic group but they all had different views and debated.

In fact some founders had some progressive views but they will not tell you this.

They were pretty smart guys but they weren't gods.

We should consider their arguments but also be able to form out own.

Attached: v99Cb45.png (500x375, 229K)

virgin 18th century judas types

Attached: virgin.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Ben Franklin’s neck looks like a lion with its mouth open, about to eat a sea crab.

That’s about all I know.

Attached: C2C6E368-36AE-49D3-B2B5-C2AD79B833BE.jpg (1471x2114, 1.17M)

>mfw

Attached: image.jpg (907x849, 166K)

Handed the greatest ever resources in human history and pissed it all away by writing a shitty liberal constitution.
The only two good parts of their constitution is the 2 Amendment.

*which wasnt even part of their constitution originally

Franklin was a wild motherfucker. Really wish he could see what electricity has done for humanity and what america has done because of its breakthrough. Dude slayed mad french pussy also had a bastard child that became a loyalist and he denounced him. Rarely speaking and left him a couple acres of shitty land as his inheritance as a fuck you. Man of science great inventor and writer great diplomat all around cool guy. Very deserving of the title “The First American. Spoke a few languages as-well french and im pretty sure he learned Italian at some point. Well worth reading about him.

Attached: F21F22F2-27D0-479F-BB4B-ECFDB64890AC.jpg (960x402, 70K)

cringe and tyrantpilled

They realized Democracy is shit so they made voting restrictive. Today we see women and minorities voting for other people's cash. We need to restrict the vote. Maybe we should force people to pay $1000 to vote in each election. It will discourage the poor and women from voting.

They were inside-out niggers and we should piss on their graves. They allowed niggers to get guns, so now we have white people dying.

That's racist

Nearly all the signers of the declaration of independence were poorer after the war than when it began.
Today our fearless leaders go to congress poorer and leave with 8 figure bank accounts. And run up our debt before they leave.

>pack of lies to slander education
All of us went to school, bud. Not gonna believe your lies.

Founding fathers took the humanistic ideals from the enlightenment and did a great job of implementing them given their circumstances. Despite retards like - ahem - America has become a nation of liberty and prosperity changing its previous circumstances and getting closer to the core of those timeless ideals.

I salute our founding fathers for this priceless heritage.

Your nation would have been rich regardless of the Founding Fathers, considering you founded your country on an enormous, pretty much uninhabited landmass.

Then why are Argentina and Brazil not rich like we are? Why is France prosperous? (Hint: liberte egalite fraternite)

Argentina and Brazil are poor because they have a population of brown niggers
And France is not prosperous because of French Revolution, it would have been rich regardless, considering they were already very relevant and powerful before the Revolution

>I had always hoped thas this land might become a safe and agreeable asylum to the virtus and persecuted part of mankind, to whichever nation they might belong.

He was literally just repeating worthless and meaningless enlightenment era platitudes. He obviously didn't believe that. He didn't want North America to become a 'safe and agreeable asylum' for the entire nation of Somalia. He didn't want every 'persecuted' aboriginal showing up in his safespace. Some of them didn't even want Germans in their safe space apparently.

Like I said, literally just moral platitudes from the political and cultural sentiments of their era like 'all men are created equal'... b-but only white men of good character can live here.

And the fact that all of them were grade A bullshitters who liked to say nice things they didn't really believe in would've slipped gently in to history if it weren't for the fact that the modern left literally believe Somalians to be equal to Norwegians.

>They were inside-out niggers and we should piss on their graves. They allowed niggers to get guns, so now we have white people dying.
mexican

A fellow Franklin man.

The more you learn about Franklin the more awesome he becomes.

LONG list of professions he had, but he always considered himself first a Printer.

Literally the most famous person alive when he died.

Yeah funny isn't it. It almost seems as if The United States has a fake founding history, doesn't it? But it's not like jews write the history books...

Attached: 1557867831703.jpg (1000x889, 150K)

Very true, he had over twenty thousand attendees at his funeral which is incredible.

Yeah! See you at the Antifa meeting, Shaun.

They were good men, but products of their time. And I'm not referring to muh raycism. Their ideology was steeped in enlightenment thinking - elevating liberty as the highest goal. They established the US and its structure at a time when tradition was being reshaped, and the nation's enlightenment principles reflect this. A reactionary should see them as principled, intelligent, and landed gentlemen who were regardless misguided by the zeitgeist of their time.

Attached: 1557475261043.jpg (1024x724, 179K)