If you dont support the troops going to war in Iran to defend freedom and democracy then you hate America

If you dont support the troops going to war in Iran to defend freedom and democracy then you hate America.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paul Feig is a massive faggot

What a feig

Iran is not and has not been a threat to the US.
We are the bad guy here.

We haven't even done anything

Iran is going to get nukes and then the US will be destroyed.

speaking as a white supremacist we must kill every dirty muzzy possible to bring freedom and democracy to the Middle East. Anyone who is a true patriot supports killing all muslims.

They would only nuke Israel and they should.

If you don't stop this, you are too shitty to exist:

targetedevidence.com

>If you dont support the troops going to war in Iran to defend freedom and democracy then you hate Israel.
Fixed

Who the fuck cares about the Middle East? How about invading Israel for getting our fucking troops killed?

You can beat the violence out of the Middle East. God bless everyone on the white man's side in this great undertaking.

If you support the troops going to war in Iran to defend freedom and democracy then you hate America.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1501389539012.jpg (1080x1255, 236K)

This is the exact reason why the Founding Fathers didn't want a standing Military.
The only branch of the Armed Forces they wanted was a Navy, to protect the trade routes.

If it's not our country, it's not our problem.

Then you hate Israel*

I hate America.

Attached: D0-4JaPX4AAVBkk.jpg (678x382, 70K)

>Believing their lies

K guess I do, might as well have fun with it

Nobody is going to war in Iran. This is blustering.

Nah it's happening, can even test out that fancy new LM EMP Missile too, put the fear of God into the world.

looks exactly like the leader of the Swedish moderate party, desu.

Attached: kristerssonpuff-LARGE.jpg (1080x720, 89K)

LM is liquid metal or what?
its the kinetic to EM weapon right? so a non-nuke EMP basically?

Imagine living in 2019 and not being aware of Jewish interests and power.

Attached: ultimate_redpill_jewish_statistics.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Nah Lockheed Martin missile will be tested in Iran, there's a thread up on it as well, it knocks out electronics in an area. Welcome to the future, bro.

>defend
>invade
uh huh

yea but it is some kind of liquid material or solid material that converts kinetic energy into EMF energy
LM for lockheed martin okay got it

No idea how it works, Satan, but if everyone steals it in 15 years we will be fighting like WW1 again if nobody can field electronics in combat.

>OP makes an ironic shitpost and it will get 250+ serious replies
it's all so tiresome

I hate the American government and any shitskin that's here

shut the fuck up schlomo

>Nobody is going to war in Iran.
Bro, i dont think you understand the geopolitical importance of Iran and why it must be destroyed at all costs to protect our allies in the region.

No matter how many American soldiers die we cant allow one person who is an allie to die because of the inaction of America to fufill their obligation of going to war against a bunch of dirty goat fuckers.

Yes goy, Iran is a threat to world peace. Go team America!

Attached: 1558072937875.jpg (600x260, 111K)

Enjoy the 20 brand spanking new EMP missiles you kvetching retard.

Attached: MuslimPoweredDown.jpg (634x357, 54K)

Attacking the Iranians when you have millions of Jews and Niggers in your own country. Stupidity!

Also this is a race war thread now

Oh is that the new threat, you're going to active muh terror cells? kek.

fucking shithead. let them glass israel. leave them alone