Men only become trannies because they're not strong enough to handle what it takes to be a man

men only become trannies because they're not strong enough to handle what it takes to be a man
post why you are happy you were born a man

Attached: 1539383461248.png (775x663, 166K)

Because women are the faggots of gender

I have a benis to play with

lold@loss

>muh dick
I was taking to humans

I think the last panel should have the single line again

>>born a man
>born a WHITE man
Fixed that one for you.

Race aside, that's not an answer and a low quality post

Attached: 1557956938630.jpg (778x652, 65K)

Because I do NOT have to deal with crazy hormonal/bio-chemical cycles that are as whacky as the moon.
it's preferable to be more stable and able to use Logic over emotions-----in decision-making

Im stehen pissen Junge

Explaim the comic pls

I agree with everything you said, but women are far more unstable than the moon

I love being a man in control of my emotions. I can handle whatever shit comes my way.
I have two great boys and I get so much satisfaction putting them on the right path. We go on road trips, camping, hunting, surfing.
Am my own boss, own a business and set the rules on who I employ. That means no pedofags, emotional women who live their lives on social media or assorted others.
Enjoy having a beer, throwing a ball around, telling jokes with my friends or going for a run on the beach with the dog.
Life's good guys. I wish the best for all you bastards.

loss

>woman sees man doing something
>woman emulates man but underperforms
>woman demands equality
>gets it

I was born a trap so idk.

Wholesome. Cheers m8

i just imagine your face rigth ow
based motherfucker

Attached: 1557806824434.png (512x556, 334K)

I was born a fucking bank. Give me your money.

Nice try kike.

Nice try fake kike shitposter. you're not not really a trap

True. At BEST they will go on lunar cycles, and at worst..............fucking Lord Kek maybe wouldn't want to touch THAT chaos.

Thanks fren

Naw. Sometimes they're just faggots that like dresses.

God I can lift so much more weight than women, and everything in a physical sense is just better

I don't know.

Imagine how much easier of a life you'd have if were your female counterpart. Just wade through some simps and you're set for life. Meanwhile, the male life is the constant struggle for meaning, and constant pressure by family and society to strive for something greater than some fleeting pleasure.

I guess the struggle in itself is a blessing, however. You're constantly being torn down only to rise again. Kinda corny way to describe that, but I like it.

>wade through some simps
ever think maybe that might be an incredible bore? i can see why so many women are "crazy"

I’m happy I was born a man because the taboo behind same sex relations elevates my sexual fetishism to new levels I would otherwise be unable to experience

I love waking up with morning wood. He’s my thick buddy. “Wake up, let’s rape the shit out of some whore today”.

Their greatest test in life, the biggest obstacle they'll ever have, is the selection of a mate. They have all the power and agency in the world to deal with that.

If that's an excuse to become crazy, then goddamn, the entire male population should be in psych wards.

I have accepted my inevitable death, have survived the death of my father, and am at peace with the universe. My jimmies status? Unrustleable

I get to progress in life on my own merit. When I accomplish something, I know it isn't because some thirsty loser wanted to fuck me. Besides that, I take joy in the responsibility I have as a man. To be the head of the house, make decisions, lead. I find these things enjoyable. I take pride in my productive capacity, and have been recognized by cracking open the door into management. Being a man is good. Cultivating strength and ability is good.

Pic not fair.
Europeans believed babies came from storks for over 1000 years.

>Can fight or argue hard with another man and still become closer friends
>Even if you only use it to piss, having a penis is awesome.
>We don't suddenly become stupid the moment a discussion becomes emotional.
>No periods
>No annoying breasts
>Upper body strength
>Ability to shut off emotions in a crisis.
>Having the pain and the privilege of having to prove oneself in life with no pity or excuses.

I love these
Thank you sir. /firmhandshake

Trump's "merit based" immigration, if put into effect, basically means we're about to be sold out to the chinks like Canada and Australia.

Based

Pls explain