This whole abortion debate is dumb as shit. If you want to have sex and not have a baby use a condom and use the pill...

This whole abortion debate is dumb as shit. If you want to have sex and not have a baby use a condom and use the pill. If you get raped and don’t want to have a baby go get the morning after pill. Otherwise take responsibility for your actions and don’t punish an unborn child because you were too lazy to go take care of your shit before it formed into a living being. This is simple ass shit people.

Attached: 9FA46C40-C373-47E1-BDBE-A1AF292484A7.jpg (900x900, 60K)

My body my choice. I don't like sex with condoms. The pill makes me feel like shit. I have no issues with aborting a parasite.

how soulless do you have to be to think creating a life is akin to having a parasite? It makes me sad how far we have fallen

Fuck off you prude and mind your own business

I could say the same thing about you leaf

true for white people. black people though should have access to all the abortions they want though no questions asked

The baby didn’t choose to be killed in the womb

choices, that is to say freedom, comes with consequences, that is responsibility.
look those last two up if you're still struggling.

First one should be free if they get their tubes tied. Why would you want people who think abortion is acceptable reproducing anyway?

It's an inconvenience that sucks the nutrients out of my body, makes me feel ill, and later on it would be a financial drain. Most abortions are done in the very early stages of pregnancy so it can't even comprehend being aborted. Do you remember being in the womb? idiot.

Fucking leaf

>I dont like sex with condoms
Thats your problem buddy

There are people who can’t remember what they did last night that doesn’t mean that it’s ok to murder them user. Furthermore if you are all for my body my choice then you support rape. The rapist is just using his body in the way he chooses, it’s irrelevant how you feel about it.

>Most abortions are done in the very early stages of pregnancy so it can't even comprehend being aborted. Do you remember being in the womb? idiot.
Do you remember being born? Or the first few years of your life? Abort yourself fucking leaf.

I'm still split, I mean the absolute fucking lowest IQ people like niggers aren't gonna listen and will fuck anything that moves and will cause a fucking burden for other people. I think if you're too stupid to use contraceptives or don't have any mercy killing a baby then maybe you should never procreate anyways.
I really wish this wasn't the case and humans got over this degenerative shit, but I guess it'll never die off.

Also, anyone saying it isn't a human is just avoiding the fact they're killing life. If liberals had balls they would say they're killing babies and don't give a shit, but instead they dance around the definition of life.

>There are people who can’t remember what they did last night that doesn’t mean that it’s ok to murder them user

They are already born human beings. Fully developed and can comprehend reality. A clump of cells cannot comprehend death, just like your sperm can't.

>my body my choice then you support rape

False equivalency, and a sad attempt to shift the goal posts.

the demon cries in pain as she murders her child

This is great... watching all these demons gnash because a state is outlawing murder.

>dance around the definition of life
if they found 1 cell on mars it would be considered life. why not in your butt?

I'm not saying it isn't life, it absolutely is. Liberals are stupid in arguing whether fetuses are life or not, instead of arguing other view points from the pro lifers.

WHO DARE SUMMONS ME

Attached: Leaves.jpg (1024x763, 318K)

This unironically

Attached: 1555532875368.jpg (1160x2048, 303K)

Women are parasites. Your net contribution to the treasury over a lifetime is negative. The only thing you whores are useful for is producing men who do make a contribution... but you won't even do that because you're selfish.

Well, fuck you. Time to cut off all government services to women, the right to vote (which women do not fight for or contribute to), the right to hold leadership positions, the CRA (if I don't want to hire a cunt, I shouldn't be forced to).

End welfare too. Niggers are parasites.

Attached: 1558069402862.gif (200x166, 857K)

Here’s the thing, really: abortion is murder and there are people who simply don’t give a shit. I don’t judge but let’s call a spade a spade.

What’s to stop me from using my body how I like if morality doesn’t enter the equation? Notice how you run from this.

Deal with it roastie :)

Also I have an autistic nephew who is 6 and he in no way can comprehend death. Why are you ok with murder?

That's my biggest gripe with pro choice people unironically, just call it as it is. Avoiding it like a bitch is seriously retarded.

the only people against abortion are crazy religious people.

WOooOOO Ooooo nooOOoO is the spoooky god man in the clouds going to punish me for killing something with no consciousness

Some people value life user. I know that may come as a shock to someone like you.

>abortion is murder

Are you fucking retarded? How is aborting a fetus, which cannot function by itself, doesn't have a developed brain, and is just a clump of random cells, how is that murder? If I pull the plug on someone who is brain dead is that murder?

Pro-lifers are truly fucking stupid.

I remember being born and being circumcised. I feel bad for you that you don’t.

>DUUUUHHHHH DUHOIY UGHHHH NG NNNNNG NF DAHOOOOOEY DOH DUM DUM
That’s what you sound like. You know what, I really need to sincerely thank you. Seriously, I cannot tell you how glad I am to see this thread. It’s the last shitty thread I will ever read in this godforsaken website.
Until I read this post, I had some faint sliver of hope that the average iq of anons in this miserable skinner’s box was above room temperature - at least in celsius. But, while my optics nerves were being assaulted by the flaming parrot caca you call an opinion, it dawned on me that I am browsing a website full of immature, childish, gay children and I have no more desire to waste my time like this.
I have MCATs to study for. I could call up my old fraternity buddies, they’ve been hounding me to chill with them, or see how my family’s doing. I’m wasting time right now that I could be spending working on my idea for an isometric 6 player board game with deckbuilding mechanics and dragons and also its set in the old west. Instead, I’m playing chief tard-wrangler to a bunch of gay tard children. Fuck it. I’m out. Peace.

I remember the first time my mom kissed my head and the first time my dad held me. I remember the sound of my grandma coming into the room. I remember my first step and I remember the first time I got stung by a bee. I remember almost everything. I fee bad for you that you probably don’t remember any of that and have lost your connection to life.

It doesn’t matter what you say, it’s getting overturned. I have no reason to debate with evil :)

So you think instead of just taking responsibility for your own body you should just kill a living being? Was the trip to Walgreens too much of an inconvenience? This is how niggers think.

>If I pull the plug on someone who is brain dead is that murder?
Yup, sure is.

wow you are such a piece of shit.

There's literally no justification for surgical abortion. Couldn't keep your legs closed last night? There's a pill for that. Missed your period? There's another pill for that. Anything beyond that and the child has a heartbeat and you should be carrying that child to birth and give it up for adoption if you can't take care of it. You had weeks to take care of things humanely. Be responsible for your actions (or inaction).

>complaining like a retarded chimp instead of refuting anything.

You're gonna fail that MCAT bucko.

Oh so are you going to go out and adopt that kid that you forced someone to conceive then? Oh, the trip to walgreens to get plan B which aborts the fetus?

So plan B is okay, but a normal abortion isn't. Wyy to go there mister "life begins at conception". You're about as intelligent as a fuckin amoeba.

No it isn't dipshit. You can't form memories, you have no conscious and you cannot function off life support. It's a soul less husk, just a meat sack. Just like a fetus.

Why don't you go fund the adoption system then oh lord high and mighty?

There's no good reason to grow a zygote into a fetus before killing it. If she's too lazy and stupid to take a morning after pill then why should she get more sympathy and consideration than the human that she is killing? At least she had a choice. Several choices, in most cases.

Liberals could've argued that abortion isn't murder because murder involves malicious intent, which would make a pretty coherent argument. But instead they argue whether a fetus is life or not, shame really.

When did I say that life begins at conception? Try reading my posts again, this time sound out all the words like a big boy until you get them all.

t. Demon

>common sense
>kike run society
you tried

Well a fetus isn't a life, it's a simple fact that religious cucks can't get over because they base their feelings on if something is a functioning human on a book written by crusty hermits smoking bush weed 2000 years ago.

If life doesn't begin at conception then when does it begin retard? Hint: when the fetus can be viably born without requiring a miracle of modern science to keep alive inside an ez bake oven for 6 months.

Its okay Mr. Goldstein, you can try and get me another day.

you are the parasite

This is clearly bait, you're not getting anymore (You)s from me lad.

>No it isn't dipshit
Cool since it’s not murder, walk into a hospital right now and go unplug somebody.

Well i propose a register of every woman that has murdered her unborn child. Should be no problem..... right?
>mr goldstein
Lel whatever demon

I'm also an agnostic, bringing up religion for me means literally nothing.

This is like arguing with a child it’s really sad honestly. First of all I never once said anything about when “life begins”. Life is an unbroken chain. What a stupid way of looking at the world you have. Second, I was talking to the fact that if you get raped you can go and get the morning after pill. Let me go ahead and spoon feed this to you so that maybe you can walk away knowing something you didn’t making this conversation somewhat fruitful.

>Fetus: an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.

>eight weeks

If you can’t be bothered to know the definitions of the words you use then consider communicating in grunts like your fellow niggers.

>Why don't you go fund the adoption system then oh lord high and mighty?
What exactly do you mean? Newborn American babies have no problem getting adopted, especially if they're perfectly healthy.

Abortion = Murder

> kill babies cause want to get slut around

murderthot

And your half brother/niglet didnt ask to get swallowed by your mom

>I just want to be a whiny slut
Abort yourself, you pathetic waste of oxygen.