Lol raped

Aww you got raped?
Did you just want to lie down with him and talk?
Did you forget to wear your burkah
Aww you’re pregnant now cuz you’re a whore?
Didn’t daddy teach you not to be a free human being and stay inside.
Youre too young and inexperienced to raise a child?
You want an abortion?
Lol. NOPE
NOT ANYMORE.

Attached: EED47BFB-163C-49C8-9C81-4D9C049B3890.jpg (674x428, 33K)

Deal with it, whore counts.

I wouldn’t even rape you

This twitterfag rage is great. Imagine how great it will be when we ban it federally

Stupid hoes should be accompanied by their husbands when leaving the house.

me on the right

Your body
Not your choice bitch!

Abortion is murder tho

Or you could move.

Murder is ok. I’d kill you for a taco right now.
Remember gentlemen’s duels?
Those were the days.
Kill a fagget
Go to a whore house
Own some niggers
Good old days.

Attached: DD8C4A12-5E83-450A-A18F-29A877261B3A.jpg (1600x1063, 244K)

99% of rapes are the womans fault. in 75% of those cases the woman is MORE to blame than the male party.
Actual cases of rape where a woman didn't specifically seek it out, ask for it and enjoy it are extraordinarily rare.

I wish it wasn't that way, honestly, because I'm a quintessentially lame and sentimental "s oyboy" type who used to believe in "true love" and other romantic idealistic ideas, but this really is objectively how things are

IMO there's literally no justification for surgical abortion. Couldn't keep your legs closed last night? There's a pill for that. Missed your period? There's another pill for that. Anything beyond that and the child has a heartbeat and you should be carrying that child to birth and give it up for adoption if you can't take care of it. You had weeks to take care of things humanely. My body, pffft... Be responsible for your actions (or inaction).

Nigger fagget cock sucking cum guzzling testicle chocking shit eating baby fuxking vote for Biden 2020.

Attached: E8BECE79-59C9-4203-8319-8635410E337B.jpg (460x259, 30K)

Ye, until some town arms itself and decide that people like you are not welcome. See. Those were good times, but not the best and that's obviously true because it lead us here.

Kys bitch.

I might do it after killing you, your family and some jews.

What if you try to stop the rapes? You can start by actually punishing rapists instead of letting them go free after 2 weeks.
Maybe people will start being more scared about the consequences of raping someone or something.

>keeps photos of biden on his computer

>WE ARE IN FAVOR OF ABORTION!
>WE ARE IN FAVOR OF IMPORTING ILLEGAL NIGGERS THAT ARE PRONE TO RAPE!

>WTF YOU SEXIST BIGOTS WHAT IF I GET RAPED? SHOULD I KEEP MY RAPIST'S CHILD?!

Reddit. The Post.

Attached: original_result2_3.png (512x512, 208K)

retard its been shown time and time again that increasing prison sentences doesn't deter crime.

Cut their dicks or execute them.
Making an exception for rape will only increase the number of fake rape allegations, that's how women work.
They should blame MeToo and their bullshit for this.