Arranged Marriage is superior

I feel bad for all of you faggots. Almost none of you will ever end up in a happy marriage or a marriage to begin with. Lol divorce is literally apart of your white culture. I am a Punjabi American male and I will get to have an arranged marriage when im 30 to a 18 year old from India just because I have US citizenship. Parents will THROW their daughters at me. And we will be happily married with no divorce unlike white people because Divorce is extremely frowned upon in our culture. Haha have fun payming alimony and child support. Any Fellow Asians here who have had arranged marriages? How is it going?

Attached: 1_EJc-TKi9BvXUvvZFc2Gk_g.png (557x307, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on, you and I both know that's the only way you can get a wife.

It works though

The only way I can get a comitted wife who wont divorce me and cheat on me like a white person. Have fun losing your house, child support, alimony, and being accused of rape

Yeah you dirty fuckers really have no other choice. If you were to make arranged marriage illegal I'm sure not a single poo male would ever have sex again. If poo women ever find feminism you ugly mother fuckers will go extinct in 50 years.

Will you marry her here or india?

Probably in India. Have a grand wedding with horses and everything. Plus it will be cheaper than getting married here.

I would suggest you didn't bring your young Punjabi wife in the US.

Every man I've met from any country, rolled their eyes when asked about their "arranged marriages" "Wha, imagine having to fuck someone you don't know or like. Then spend the rest of your life with them." They were not happy at all

Happier than white people. Look at Indian Divorce rates in the US or Canada. The divorce rate is why they are also the highest earning demographic.

Why do you say that?

Yeah, you'd better because she could just divorce you here.

But why are you in the united states if you love your own culture so much why didnt you stay in india. you're the first sign of rot in your own culture retard

I was in an arranged marriage on account of belonging to a cult. Didn't work out so great for me. It turned out even worse for my Hindu co-worker buddy thanks to our outrageous alimony laws.

Seriously arranged marriage is good thing but why cant you stay in your own country?

>I am a Punjabi American
I hope you and your family die in a violent accident.

Cope. We’d just rape White wimmens and breed the White race to extinction.

theres literally no point in a arranged marriage if the spouse has 0 assets

What's wrong with Punjabis of all Indians?

Lel what a benchod, if it weren't for mummy and daddy you'd never get your shit wet via arranged marriage. Not like us paki chads. You came from the wrong side of Punjab my dear kutha, in Lahore you can get laid All night long free of charge for being an overseas Asian nigger. But hey your Sikh girls fuck well too, ask me how I know.

This is literally what's happening in UK. every rapist is a paki/pajeet/nigger. And the media is full of race mixing propaganda with poos and niggers.

I fucking hope you nuke each other and niggers starve to death.

Hey streetshitter what is the real reason you have to get an arranged marriage? Hmmmm maybe because your small little baby dick can't please any of other woman?
Enjoy having small dicks and ugly brown looking hairy streetshitter wife.

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-013841_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1011K)

The reason arranged marriages end in divorce less often is the same reason arranged marriage happen in the first place - a culture of family pressure and expectations. If you're able to be forced into marrying someone in the first place, you're going to be far more likely to be forced to stay with them.
Historically, choice marriages existed in the western world but a similar cultural pressure against divorce existed, so divorce rates were very low.

half your cricket team is Indian/pakistani lmao and the football team is going to get blacked soon.

I once had to stay with a shipment from Liverpool to Dubai. (I work in Merchant Navy), the head officer on the ship was literally some Khan who was a Pakistani. Nearly all folks were Pakistanis, Indians or Afghans. I offered one booze without realising it and suddenly you've like 3 of them surrounding me, thankfully I keep a kirpaan with me, that shoved them off.

Lol go marry your cousin choudhary

arranged marriage is only limited to Arabs indians Pakistanis and Afghans now.

we might hate Muslims but at the end of the day it's them who we have most common culturally with

I've had so many women propose to me. there's this one girl currently, absolute whore but a banger in bed that has attached herself to me and says she wants to marry. I said ok but I wont kek

All brown shitskins pretend they're all different but most of them look like each other and act like each other. You're all subhuman inbred animals with a backward culture.

East Asians and Whites should unite to remove subhumans which stretch from Morocco to India.

Nah bropinder, gonna knock up some white or Italian bitch, just gonna pay child support and fuck around or whatever

don't forget us fagit

>Pajeet user, we have found your match
>she is very sweet, from a good family, 300 lbs with bad bacne
>enjoy!

This is true though. lmao

ye you guys along with Lankans, and Banglas

says a memeflag

Lol na. Thats not how it works bud. I have US citizenship. I pick the prettiest virgin girl in the whole village.

based and Sikhpilled

Divorce happens to more than white people you know? It might seem odd to yoi but it's true.

Indian.
Imagine the smell.

Thank God I'm a tall, handsome, fit and well hung white man.

Smells perfect bud. My house has 3 bathrooms and I get to inherit it because my parents dont kick me out at 18. I use dove white soap.

So basically an average plain girl anywhere else in the world. Good for you Durpinder

Imagine not being able to get a woman so your parents have to find one for you.

>I pick the prettiest virgin girl in the village
Stop LARPing. They won't sell you unless you belong to their caste. You're going to get a fatty girl from Chandigarh who's from your caste.

Marrying outside let alone race, caste is seen as extreme dishonour and considering you're from Punjab, which is even more retarded in terms of backward beliefs it's even more prominent.

Punjabis are retards who go into debt to throw lavish weddings that they cannot afford.

Kek besides all the prettiest girls are on the other side of Punjab, plus kashmiri and pathan girls. You poos will never have the beautiful virginal girls of Pakistan, only for paki chads.

All you people sweat curry. Doesn't matter if you use soap. Everytime a poo exercises near me at the gym I have to leave the area. Women are no exception.

>Kashmiri girls
There are 6.8 million Kashmiris and 6.7 million of them live in India. Most "Kashmirs" on your side are Punjabi immigrants.

>Pathan girls
There are millions of Pathans in India too. You can identify them by their facial features and name. India doesnt conduct a racial census so their stats are unknown. But there was a massive immigration from Afghanistan under Lodi dynasty.

IMAGINE actually liking that shitty system because you're such an ugly looking fatass who can't get a girl to fall in love with him

>Paki
>Chad
Most of the world hates you inbred tards

>Pol is whyyt

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x457, 38K)

>Marrying someone you barely know

How though? Tinder?

Bengal is cucked, boiling with degeneracy and liberal whore women.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.29.54 AM.png (1318x1314, 2.07M)

That's cute. Go back to shitting on the street.

why are you posting white male and black women here?

>white boy couldn't get anyone other than horse face
Sounds about right.

Have a bump you Punjabi madman.

Attached: 1557977968511.png (496x599, 296K)

>t. seething streetshitter

Bitch all of the bitches on tinder in Lahore from Amritsar are fucking goblins, I live close to the border and have screenshots of how ugly you shitskins are compared to our pure Lahore Queens. Poo in loo cuck

Attached: 6CF027FD-ACD3-4FEF-959A-DE26FD59048D.jpg (554x554, 30K)

>pure
sorry but south asians are all racemixed.

Fuck off paki. Paki women are LITERAL bimbos fatties who look like American women except they’re overdosed on goat meat instead of burger. No wonder you guys fuck kids and animals.

Attached: 4040ED80-16E5-4896-BA49-EBB4870F8C7A.jpg (349x500, 17K)

>imagine saving pictures like this and thinking you are straight.

Probably because our corrupt Western kike culture will have your wife sucking strangers' dicks at lunchtime and then kissing you on the lips at dinner.

this, i can't even see his cock

Your wife will get pozzed by Her new American friends on how you are oppressing her

I can smell your underarms through my monitor

imagine the smell

TENU PYAAR HOGAYA

Are you the blabla guy from /cric/?

Arranged marriage is superior only for an elite class. Poos do not apply.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.