It's About Fucking Time

According to the Daily Caller, the Trump administration plans to invoke the Insurrection Act of 1806 in order to use the military to remove illegals from our soil. The absolute madman. And you people had the gall to doubt?

dailycaller.com/2019/05/16/donald-trump-insurrection-act-illegal-immigration/

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: Our Savior.jpg (1500x645, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE65TKLo6QY
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-national-guard-deployments-timeline-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Plans to
Remove every headline that has that phrase in it regarding Trump and how lackluster does this presidency become?

What happened to "busing them into sanctuary cities"?

It doesn't matter. None of it's going to change one way or the other.

The libs said to bring them on. Pretty pointless to do that when the urbans actually want more people. Still might be a good idea, but only if we wall the cities up and cut them off from the outside world at the same time.

/thread

Sounds like a tough show.
You're gonna have to really push the Illegal Alien Murderer/Rapist/Vampire/Baby-Killer angle.
I agree, it's an invasion. I agree, it's literally insurrection by some of the States.
Man, the military is gonna have to be square as fuck and standing with itchy finger on our borders.
The intel boys are gonna have to go swimming.

The urbans don't want more people. They want to say they got more people. Two different things.

I don't think that's going to be a problem. Lots of soldiers and veterans don't like where the country's headed. They want a housecleaning and they're willing to do whatever it takes to get it. any milfags want to weigh in?

Well it does matter, because none of this ever materializes. Lots of talk however.

>plans
I need something more concrete.

>What does Jow Forums think?
I'll believe it when I see it.

"CONGRESS MUST CHANGE LAWS"

Attached: potato trump.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Fpbp
Remember when he planned to remove birthright citizenship?

Attached: 1557140706682m.jpg (1024x803, 62K)

>According to the Daily Caller
stopped reading right there

This

It's not the southern border I'm talking about, but yeah, I'm sure most of the boys who are working to earn citizenship in our military aren't too pleased with beaners and Al-Q walking in anytime they want.

Only thing is, this is alot of battles. Iran is pissed as fuck, China is already trying to hurt our money, and we're gonna spend money to find illegals and toss them?

The media will grab the first crying baby being carried in front of, or by, any soldier, and loop that shit onto the cover of Rollingstone and Time.
And then they'll do their college campus sit ins...

Then again, it only gets worse if you do nothing.

IF you want this, call your congressmen and demand they stand with this. Make it happen. Be the change you want to see.

>China
Odd way of saying the Rothschilds

>According to the Daily Caller

Attached: 1547591560486.jpg (312x312, 46K)

It would have been fun to flood Beverly Hills and many of those 'All-White, Gated, Democrat-voting communities" with tons of illegals and listen to the Kvetching about how their 'property-values' have crashed..

You're right Germanbro. It matters probably more than the election itself, actually.

Tfw it's not happening. None of it's happening.

Maga, amirite?
Let's make this shitpile burn again

Meanwhile in the real world trump will tweet, whine a lot, the krassenstein twins will respond, somebody will post their gay meme of them going to fight trump on Twitter, and then we will get millions more immigrants who are all non-white. And hannity will keep talking about his clock ticking.

We all know the story now. Honk honk motherfuckers

>The media will grab the first crying baby being carried in front of, or by, any soldier, and loop that shit onto the cover of Rollingstone and Time.
And then Ivanka will take it to Trump in the Oval Office crying and say Daddy you have to fix this! And he'll fold, instead of doing the thing that any sensible man would do and say "Honey I love you but I think this business of you being in the White House isn't working out."

Personally, I'd like to see us shooting anyone who tries to hop a fence to get in.
If you walk in on a road, maybe we take your picture and fingerprints, and put your ass on a plane to Venezuela. If we catch you again, we lock you in a 1940's prison cell for 2 decades, then we send you to Venezuela.
If you try to sneak in, we shoot on sight.

>>Plans to
iv got plans to fuck every hottie in Sweden,whos more likely

Fuck it, just execute them

pls be real

Your is. Plenty of Arabs are getting tons of Swedish poon.

We already do that to defend Israel's borders user. What more do you want?

You’d say yes too if her lips were around your cock.

You send Palestinians to Venezuela? Kind of roudabout, but okay.

Based and red pilled.

>Trump administration plans to...
How many times are you gonna fall for the same trick?

Attached: 1554652994303.jpg (640x480, 162K)

If by madman you mean fucking genius, i agree op.
Trump has an intelligence most libs cant understand.

We can make this happen. Keep the faith.

>Plans to
>Daily Caller
>Plans to End DACA (can do so with a PEN)
>Plans to End Birthright Citizenship with EO (can do so with a PEN)
What is Posse Comitatus?

Then we need to Change the law.

>What is Posse Comitatus?
Didn't apply when Eisenhower sent in the National Guard to forcibly integrate a school in Arkansas and libs cheered.

*MIGA

This guy gets it.

The Militia Clause.
repel insurections and maintain domestic tranquility.
Fuck the military, militias need to petition Congress for funding.

Kek

>Eisenhower
>Republican
>Liberal?
>Warned about Military Industrial Complex
>Liberal?

He Federalized the troops, but he was operating under the Insurrection act to fulfill the "removal of obstructions to justice" over a SCOTUS ruling regarding 14A, Brown v. BoE. I don't see the he meets any of the qualifiers that would allow him to invoke the Insurrection Act. If you do, let me know.

>What does Jow Forums think?
I think: "It's about fucking time."

But I have been fooled by Trump before. I do not believe he'll win without mass deportations. I think he knows this. I pray every day that something drastic like this will happen because it's why I supported him from day 1; he was always the OVERTLY anti-hispanic candidate.

Hearing the news that this is being planned made this the happiest day I've had in a long time. Still, I'll believe it when I see it.

I’m arab. I’d usually ignore the go back posts because I was born here and I don’t want to go to some desert shithole, but maybe I should just go to Sweden and say I was a victim of trumps hate for gibs and now I got a comfy house in th Nordic mountains and tons of Swedish pussy.

Kennedy did it as well in 1962 & 1963. He even signed Executive Order 11111 which federalized the Alabama National Guard.
youtube.com/watch?v=CE65TKLo6QY

So did Johnson, Nixon & George HW Bush
chicagotribune.com/news/ct-national-guard-deployments-timeline-htmlstory.html

Attached: EO 11111.png (2112x1236, 803K)

The picture to your left has every Executive order and Presidential Proclamation that invoked the Insurrection act as recently amended with the exclusion relating to the Civil War. So again tell me, what qualifier under the Insurrection Act will he invoke to do this so-called Daily Caller plan?

Attached: ALL INSURRECTION EOs and Procs.png (1042x1056, 151K)

They are already doing that, there was a bunch of news about how he’s bussing them to certain cities in Florida just today.

Your pic is missing a couple, but not a lot of recent Executive Oder's and Presidential Proclamations such as the L.A. Riots and Hurricane Hugo. It was invoked then too. But these are the qualifiers required to invoke the Insurrection Act.

1.)Insurrection in the U.S.
2.)unlawful obstructions.
3.)unlawful combinations.
4.)unlawful assemblages.
5.)rebellion.
6.)Whenever any of the above (1-5) in combination or not, make it impracticable to enforce the laws of The U.S. or a State by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.
7.)insurrection in a State.(repeated?)
8.)domestic violence.
9.)unlawful combination. (repeated?)
10.)conspiracy of any of any regarding 7-9.
11.)a State is unable, fails, or refuses to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection.
12.) a State opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

Our military isn't going to do shit. Sure lots of enlisted guys would have no problem securing the border or rounding up illegals, but alao large part of enlisted isnt white and are women and they would protest and claim its an illegal order. The biggest issue is command. The officer class is completely pozzed..

Didn't President Trump sign some legislation keeping the illegal aliens in the country until September of 2019?
Regardless, President Trump needs to realize he has the power, not the little bastards running circles around him.

Attached: 20190517_103046_0000-01.jpg (555x333, 82K)

I don't believe this is a Daily Caller plan-it seems as if they are reporting on what an official in the Trump administration relayed to them. Your fancy chart is missing George HW Bush's use of the Insurrection Act for the LA Riots: Bush sent in the 7th Infantry Division of the US Army and the 1st Marine Division to help restore order. He also federalized the California National Guard under powers granted by the Insurrection Act.

Trump will use:
333. Interference with State and Federal law
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Constitution.

or
334. 334. Proclamation to disperse
Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time.

Attached: Flow Chart-Insurrection.png (956x850, 442K)

I did miss some of the times the Act was invoked. And by Daily Caller plan I mean Stephen Miller, who else could be relaying that information to Trump and the Daily Caller?

The act was revised and 333 is now 253.

As for 333/253 sec 1, there is no currently no insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy of that fact that hinders the execution of state or federal laws within a state, and no one is being deprived of a legal right, a legal privilege, a legal immunity, and the states are protecting rights, privileges, immunities. So their goes section 1

Section 2 of 333/253. No state is continuing illegal activity as totally(exhausted appeals) declared by a competent court of a U.S. State that opposes, and or obstructs the execution of U.S. laws nor is it impeding the course of justice under those laws. And no, not holding a criminal alien for a detainee warrant has not been ruled illegal by a court yet, neither have sanctuary cities.

Section 334 was also changed to 254. The only way I could see this part working is if a Federal Court completely(all appeal exhausted) recognizes Illegal Aliens as insurgents. In order for that to happen the courts must rule that illegal aliens are part of a rebellion that aren't official belligerents of a recognized group or state.

Just like he was going to sign an executive order ending birthright citizenship? Or pull out of Syria? Or end DACA?

Attached: D1lY4TAW0AALCYk.jpg (987x585, 35K)

Meant "immigration detainer" not "detainee warrant".

More deluded bullshit.

Its always DAJOOS, or DEEPSTATE or SOMEOTHERWEIRDACRONYM...

Jeez, anyone with a bit of clear thinking can understand that this could and would not happen.

Exactly, this is not going to happen. More broken promises. This is just to keep the MIGA's enthralled.

>t. NWO agent

Maybe we could slip about ten million libtards in with the deportees without too many people noticing.