Should I tell my friends I'm on the autism spectrum (they just tested me)? I'm kinda embarrassed by the whole thing

Should I tell my friends I'm on the autism spectrum (they just tested me)? I'm kinda embarrassed by the whole thing.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

What the fuck's to be embarrassed about?

a spectrum means that basically everybody is on it some degree.

It's all bullshit. Some asshole with a degree tells you you're on some spectrum that means you're different from everybody else, who cares?

Literally what do they know about you that you don't know, and what right do they have to tell you that you are abnormal?

I mean, seriously who are we to accept such judgement by people who might be just as autistic as we are, but just been on the right side of the DSM-V?

I say just tell your truth to them.

Explain how fucking awkward you feel.

What's the worst that could happen - you're left alone?

Isn't that how you feel anyway?

depends on a lot of factors. one option is to bring it up as a joke, another is to see if theyll even notice any autism at all
you might be overreacting

Yeah, tell them that. Tell them you're retarded like every self-diagnosed tumblrina.

Then you can put it on your tinder profile and blame it on made-up sh... I mean, "your disability", when you can't get laid.

Anyone that has experience dealing with autistic people can usually tell anyways. My brother has autism and I had to deal with a lot of em in highschool, I can tell pretty much immediately at this point.

Sounds like somebody's projecting.

You salty, bruh?

Lol; that's fine - I can't get laid either, but like there are tons of super-autistic dudes who can, so you're sort of just complaining about your personal life.

Autistic dudes are probably good at sex, but not really good at following up with the relationship part, because like they don't see what one has to do with the other, after all. I mean, like have you put any thought into this?

I mean, what exactly about being autistic wouldn't mean being unable to connect with the idea that some magical sex ritual was going to unite you with the love of your life, whatever that means?

It's fucking nonsense to anyone who recognizes that sex is sort of something that you want to have with a bunch of people that's out of your control, and the fact remains that there's no particular ritual that might ensure otherwise, no matter how passionately you feel about whoever you might be having sex with at the moment.

But trying to explain this to people just results in your coming off as some kind of Chad or Slut or something?

Either way, yeah; you should tell your friends you're on the spectrum.

People don't really even know what that means most often, so at least you'll have an excuse when you do something that others find embarrassing.

Shine on, you crazy diamond.

No, you're wrong pretty much about everything you typed.

But I have never wondered if any "guy" is good at sex because it's irrelevant to me, since I'm not a faggot.

I meant the whole autistic thing though. Clearly self-diagnosed and it's tumblrinas who excel at self-made up pity mental shit. You want to go that route? Whatever.

As for associating sex and relationship, they don't have to be mutually exclusive, but can be. I have a friend w. benefits who I couldn't, for the life of me, think as my wife.

Tl;dr: only self-pitying faggots self-diagnose for attention. Do that and you'll embark a one way trip to wizardry. Instead, work out 3x a week.

How'd you get a diagnosis as an adult?

>No, you're wrong pretty much about everything you typed.

I mean, maybe if you took it personally. Like, I have no idea who you are.

But considering that, isn't what I said still true for a bunch of people?

I mean, like, you might have your shit figured out, but not everybody does, so you seem sort of like a privileged know-it-all to tell me I'm wrong about it.

>But I have never wondered if any "guy" is good at sex because it's irrelevant to me, since I'm not a faggot.

Wait - you've never wondered if there's some dude who is just so much better at sex than you that you could never hope to compete, and therefore who you would be eventually cucked by if this all came down to how good at sex you were?

I mean, who are you that you've never wondered about that?

If it's true, then it's impressive, user. Like, good jorb, I guess.

I have no idea what any of it has to do with being a faggot, but like if you do, then you just do you.

>Wait - you've never wondered if there's some dude who is just so much better at sex than you that you could never hope to compete, and therefore who you would be eventually cucked by if this all came down to how good at sex you were?

I mean, the obvious question would be whether there's some chick who is so much better at sex than you have experienced that you could never hope to resist.

I mean, if you ever had a shred of dignity...

But I don't know what that would be like.

Dignity is the idea that you more of a reason to be here than anybody else.

If you know why you're here, then you have every reason to tell people.

If they're already your friends I don't see how it would change anything. It's just part of who you are and how you behave, which they already know and like.

It probably wouldn't. I mean, it's like coming out must be to everybody whose friends and family are like "yeah, no shit."

Things should be fair, and that has yet to happen.

We already know.

Lol...

I mean no you don't, lol.

But that's fine. You already know, lol.

It's up to whether you're comfortable. If you want to keep it to yourself that's totally fair

Why tell?

At most, you might trust a close friend by saying after (or before) a stressful experience "You know I have trouble with things like this. Bear with me."

There's a whole fucking broken window for no goddamn reason.

Great. What could be better than that, really? Not a lot. Holy shit. what the fuck? Like literally what the fuck?

What do you really gain being diagnosed as autistic? I assume the diagnosis is tied to some drug right? That's the only reason it exists I imagine to make the drug seem more "legit" otherwise what do you get? People will still bully you for being awkward and nerdy or whatever the term used to be.

I honestly have no idea what happened.

>I assume the diagnosis is tied to some drug right?

No. Not really. there's not exactly any drug that is going to help you, anyway.

What are you hoping for?

I could literally fucking die, and you'd barely blink.

This is why I don't think I belong here.

What even is why I'm here? It's all stupid.

Fuck everything.

I'm done.

I salute you on the coherence and complete understandability of your argument

Thanks. It's literally true, though, lol.