Just a clump of cells goy

Just a clump of cells goy

Attached: 1555638804540.webm (202x360, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifedynamics.com/what-is-abortion/abortion-pictures/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Veil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video was the thing that made me pro-life. 100% and unequivocally my position changed in an instant when I saw this. I realized I was lied to so bad.

Honestly, a whole lifetimes worth of indoctrination was erased in a moment when I saw this video. It was amazing. And you know what's fucked up? This video is censored from most places and all social media.

So you can openly advocate for doing this to an unborn child, but you can't SHOW what it is you're actually advocating for so people can make an informed decision about what they believe and think is right. Convenient how that works out, isn't it? It's often that way cuz that's a big part of what censorship is

Non white person is holding that baby.

Attached: 1556412712912.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

Im convinced some of you actually think its better to spam shit here instead of on lefty platforms.

We have boomer Christians that stand outside Starbucks doing this

12 weeks of cells clumping together

Attached: 1538011100371.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

clump of cells all right.
If it cant live on its own - its not a baby.

Epic post fellow incel

You deserve a bullet in your head.

kill yourself

Even more epic post fellow incel

babies literally can't live on their own. they die without love from parents.

kill yourself boomer

>boomer
you're a fucking retard.

This? I've shat turds that had more life in them. Still a shame people stop giving a fuck about that clump of cells once it's popped out at 9 months..

My wife is 10 weeks pregnant right now and this just made me sick to my stomach. We had our first ultrasound on Monday and seeing the heartbeat/baby move around on it’s own completely changed my life.

A one year old baby can't live on its own, you fucking moron.

You know it is fake, right?

This pretty much confirms that women need a man's guidance to make moral decisions.

Something I've been thinking about. Here is a hypothetical. You have finally achieved your dream and married a beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed woman who loves you unconditionally and you both are madly in love with each other. You know her and know that she would never hurt you. Then one day she is raped by a nigger and gets pregnant. She doesn't want this shit baby. Are you going to:
1. Tell her its her fault and leave her?
2. Abort it quietly as soon as you know she's pregnant and try to put the past behind you.
3. Be a cuck and raise a nigger baby that isn't yours and who she hates?
4. Make her carry a nigger inside of her for 9 months before giving it to an agency to adopt out to a gay couple most likely.

Fake as well

>1. Tell her its her fault and leave her?
Of course.

you're such a faggot. >>>reddit

but who was fetus

Based and redpilled

LiveLeak gives as it takes.
That's what LiveLeak, Dark Web, and the darker parts of Jow Forums are for - so you can seen the horrors that are actually taking place on the planet. The World is fucked up and we're being systematically lied to. You won't see this on any other form of social media and when you do, it will be taken down.
People are too comfortable with their daily lives and ignore this kind of stuff.
And even when confronted with the truth, they'll still say it's fake.
Why do you say this when you have never seen an abortion take place let alone the results of one. I admit I haven, but fake or not, I say, err on the side of caution.

Congrats, user.
I've got a 1yo son and it seems like yesterday we were watching him on an ultrasound. The next year and half will be the most fulfilling time of your life so far.
Enjoy it.

its totally legal here in Nepal without any protest and question raised, i wonder why?

Welcome to Jow Forums take your boyfriend and get the fuck out of my thread until you figure out how this place works

You will be an awesome dad. Congrats user!

>my thread
you aren't even op faggot.
what you said could be on the back of some edgy shirt an old guy would wear

>5. Pay for plan b and tell her she can take it if she wants to. She obviously takes it, because she's in love with you.
>b-but she didn't tell you soon enough for plan b to work
She told me right after it happened because she loves and trusts me, faggot.

commies dude. fucking commies!

that's a lot of nepalese at once

That's nothing compared to what I left on your moms back. Protip: your sister

Two Nepalese anons at once? What is this magic?

are you reading from a manual? this board is for those 18 years or older.

I'm still processing that the injection causes this.

Attached: 1556088218662.png (398x453, 446K)

Holy shit, I'm about to red pill the fuck out of my goybook friends list with this. I hope I get banned for it.

Ill have 6 kids at the very least.
Im dead set on this goal of life so much so that im willing to use surrogate mothers and any means at my disposal...

You can take the word of an extremist as law.

Id march to death to ensure this goal.

it causes blurry photos?

So what does a 12 week fetus look like?

I can't wait for your whore daughter to die from self abortion attempt with sticks or cactuses...

Honestly it reads as if you're reading from a manual.
Shillblue pls leave

godspeed, user.

Attached: 1556436275416.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Well shit, this solidifies my position with pro-life. Fuck man.

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-013737_Omnichan.jpg (1078x603, 248K)

fuck off kike shill

Plan-B is nothing more than a heavy dose of birth control designed to be dumped into the system in an attempt to stop a pregnancy if other methods have failed. It isn't guaranteed to work, its effective rate is between 89%-95%. It didn't work. What do you do?

Well yeah you want it. Enjoy.
That doesn't mean you get to decide what others do with that clump of cells.

what is this?

>shareblue
>against abortion
fuck off

Its no surprise you showed up in an abortion thread because you're already shinderu

>redpilling normies on abortion
Check out:
lifedynamics.com/what-is-abortion/abortion-pictures/

Congrats mate! We're proud fo' ya!

I'm doing the same. Hail Brother

It is not because it moves that it is conscious btw

based anons, all the best with your missions.

Congrats, seeing our 8 week ultrasound also was a life changing moment for me. In that moment I suddenly realized abortion was awfully, horribly wrong, and have spent a lot of time researching it, only to have my gut confirmed.

My boy is almost 7 months now, every day is a blessing. Take lots of pictures and video, they grow fast!

Give her a double dose and a spare one on hand if she throws up

Says the American whose country is controlled by Jews? Kek.

HEY Jow Forums
NOTICE (((SOMETHING)))?en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simone_Veil

>plan b doesn't work
>It didn't work. What do you do?
She carries the baby to teem and puts it up for adoption/foster care. At least it's a mixed baby and not full nigger.

Ayy lmao

The left uses abortion to commoditise people again since they lost their slave plantations.

Or something truly horrifying happens and mama sees her baby for the first time and decides to man up and take care of it. That's what they're really afraid of

>survived, but lost family in holohoax
>pushed for legalized abortions in France

i dont give a fuck as long as its not white 2bh

Checked

Attached: 1558071902974.png (737x452, 55K)

>melanin-enhanced fetus
into the trash

Thanks a bunch.

Im not sure why i have this extremist mentality.
I even go as far as to select my wife to be particularly tall (1.8m tall, where as i am 1.98m tall), with crude characterstics from country side.

Just to have that brutal good DNA for my kids, even though i like a smaller women.

I dream to have 6 tall brutish sons.

The mind of the extremist is strange, i think we need some in politics too.

ayy lmao

Source?

As are you and me

But of course, god has to keep fucking me up.
My first kid is a daughter...

You wanna know how i know God exists?
Despite all my efforts and my succeses he has to fuck me up where i cant influence... As in choosing the sex of my kids...

"That retard has too much success, works as an animal for his goals, FUCK HIM UP, give him a daughter!"

But no matter, next time (this summer) ill look into methods as to get whatever sex i choose!
I have not come this far to be stopped.

the grinder..

Attached: fine_grind_is_best.webm (320x180, 2.22M)

Attached: fetus.jpg (508x326, 29K)

Attached: clump_cells_randomly_appeared_likeHuman_face.jpg (775x377, 212K)

let go you shitty clump of cells!

Attached: Let_go_clump_of_cells.jpg (560x331, 43K)

Attached: single_cell.png (1100x1700, 1.76M)

This should be considered crime.

Attached: science_denier.png (1067x627, 29K)

Attached: womens_rights_stop_womb.png (1181x725, 31K)

>nigger/nigger-lover makes a bluepilled anti-abortion boomer christcuck thread

how many times are we gonna see this today?

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

fuck you reglious fags. i hate niggers, shitskins and white liberals. let them kill their little shitspring so we dont have to bother with it. stop trying to make democrat kill themselves.

Attached: rs_1024x759-160219050354-1024.Taylor-Swift-FB-021916.jpg (1024x759, 145K)

Niggers are outbreeding us anyway you fucking moron, abortion alone is not going to save the White race.

Just because it looks gruesome doesn't mean that it isn't more or less functionally on the same developmental level as an insect. Do you weep and hold a funeral for every insect you step on? Plants are alive, too; have you taken action against plant killing and started advocating for plant life rights?

That's a completely different level of not being able to live on their own. A one year old baby would still be able to breathe, move and eat on its own. A fetus obviously could not do that.

Attached: 20190517_162031.jpg (1080x1025, 384K)

>abortion alone is not going to save the White race.
>therefore we must allow millions more niggers to be born rather than being killed in the womb

this is how retarded you are

Attached: 1515979827724.png (512x367, 51K)

An insect is not, nor will it ever become, a human being. It's incredibly intellectually dishonest of you to equate a developing human life to an insect. Such is life in crocodile dundee I suppose.

What difference does it make if niggers breed 10x faster than us or 11x faster than us? Whether abortion is legal or not, white people are going extinct.

you sound like a cuck. i want dead niggers and i want them now.

so you want more niggers to be born then?
cool opinion my dude

B. Niglets aren't human beings, so it's A-OK

How many niggers have you personally killed?

Nepali nigger

>you don't get to decide

that's where you're wrong fucko.

Is it actually fake?

They decided to get pregnant, or at least do things that would make them pregnant.

Do you believe others have the right to decide your life? After all, you're just a bigger clump of cells. Material reductionists are so fucking stupid, I swear.

all you can say is that its fake. cant even make a counter argument to its validity. cant even bring an arguing video regarding it. just log on to 4 chan and the first thing you can say is

>you know it is fake right?
>fake as well

bfbfbfptp

keep baiting try hard faggot.

Attached: 1554752480253.jpg (625x626, 33K)