*smells oil*

*smells oil*

Attached: bolton.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>*smells oil*
...or his own anus.

Oh no you 666...LOL

Attached: John Bolton's mouth without mustache.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

This third world shithole half a world away is a threat to our safety and well being.

Attached: Israel and US, Friends Forever.jpg (600x260, 111K)

Attached: Layer 14.png (639x639, 515K)

*Craves Rabbi dick*

Attached: Kike sucker.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>he thinks our wars are about oil

John, what does the scouter say about his oil level?

Also, checked.

Attached: Target_Acquired.jpg (3264x3264, 2.86M)

this, we didn't get one drop of oil out of these wars. its al Israel. anyone who says wars for oil makes me cringe

based and boltonpilled

it has nothing to do with oil, friendo

US only imports 12% of its oil

It's not about oil, brainlets. We have more than enough oil.
It's about spending money on the military industrial complex. It doesn't matter who we fight, they just have to be weak, far away, and not well liked.

Select all squares that contain John Bolton

Eurocucks are retarded. Their masters told them the iraq war was about, and they believed it.

Attached: John Bolton threatning lives of Jose Bustani's children.jpg (1024x576, 164K)

>digits confirm we are dealing with them again
fantastic mustache tho

>It's not about oil, brainlets. We have more than enough oil.
>It's about spending money on the military industrial complex. It doesn't matter who we fight, they just have to be weak, far away, and not well liked.
This is only half true, we pick targets that try to buck US hegemony and generally try to steal shot from the Russian sphere via warfare

Attached: 1557878728643.png (400x391, 95K)

> thinking it's still about oil

I bet you thought that the Iraq war was about oil as well, huh.

I like this meme.

coo coo cachoo

*smells better camel prices*

That is not an asshole that has been lovingly cared for and treated with respect.

>Europeans think America is perpetually in the year 2003
this kind of shit reminds me that the only thing Europeans know about the US are what they "learn" from Hollywood movies and memes

Attached: 1556054314018.jpg (936x858, 63K)

You mistyped the CAPTCHA

I can’t believe that a neocon got into power on trumps watch.

>Fee-fi-fo-fum I smell the oil of a Per-sian

To be fair the only thing Americans know about Europeans is that they have crooked teeth and face southeast to pray.

*smells virtual reality holocaust tour*

>of a Per.....sian
Idky this made me laugh so hard I farted

Of course we pick targets that we think have strategic benefits, but the main objective is just to send as much money to defense contractors as possible so the ruling class fags who invested in them are further enriched.

also true

>those digits
How soon will army mutts die in war for kikes?

Attached: 1523672438564679.jpg (584x737, 60K)

Nobody needs oil as long as everyone with oil is selling it. Give all oil producers nukes. Foster competition.

Russia has land, Europe has people. They should merge, or the Chinese will get Siberia. They Russia
/Europe shoukd fight nuclear proxy wars in the Middle East and Africa while the anglosphere, associated island nations and south America watch it on tv

It's definitely not about oil. It's the old divide and conquer stratagem which has been successfully deployed in Iraq, Syria and elsewhere. It helps Zionists pick smaller targets to MIGA. And perpetual conflict for the MIC to fleece the American tax payers. "Win-Win".

China vs Russia and Europe indirectly facilitating the glassing of the middle east and africa by themselves.

Borders tight as fuck after the first few nuclear suitcase bombs destroyed some.metropoli. I like it.

>666
This is probably the most authentic thread atm. Good job, Satan

who has the fucking DIRT on trump to make him bring this neocon sack of SHIT back into the game?

for real?

what the FUCK?

I guess my only point is *smells oil* is accurate enough to be breddy funie

Attached: 1557883175714.gif (500x335, 2M)