The kikes killed Issac Kappy and he was a jew working against the jews...

The kikes killed Issac Kappy and he was a jew working against the jews, if they killed one of their own imagine what they'd do to us if they doxed us who are cogging up the ZOG machine with our shitposting? We've done a lot of damage to the enemy and they would probably torture and kill us if they had the chance. Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

>inb4 take yur meds schizo1!!11

Attached: 1554319695998.png (394x397, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZC5tJSUl3k
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You glow so bright, I need sunglasses

Then die fighting.

my surrounding body count since shtf 2016 scenario is 5.
and my dog literally has a yamulka matza bloodball cancer tumor on it's head.

>his name was seth rich.

Attached: tacobell.png (646x509, 875K)

>Then die fighting.

I just wanted to play vidya!

Yeah, I think Skyrim was the last great videogame, and it wasn't even that great

This

>We've done a lot of damage to the enemy

really.jpg

> they would probably torture and kill us if they had the chance

You fucking glownigger

>Pro tip

Oh my god just kill yourself already. This is your job dude? Shilling on Jow Forums? Posting fucking scared pepe the frog on fucking Jow Forums.org/pol/? Jesus christ man, does that even pay enough to support a family, or are you all alone?

Damn I feel bad for you.

I wanted a family. I wanted to be happy. But it’s not about what WE wanted anymore. It’s the fact that you and I are going to die one day. We can die broken and complacent, or we can choose otherwise

I'm pretty sure it's a bot, specifically destined around contemporary psychological models.
It's really hit or miss, as I think they think we are all the same type of person mentally

Go back to reddįt

his name was seth rich.

I pray for death.

Attached: depression meme.jpg (721x1024, 136K)

this

>I'm pretty sure it's a bot

yur a bot and don't even know it yet

Kappy was schizoid. Wanted attention.

thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=vZC5tJSUl3k

I'm not a bot, I'm a highly advances AI, fucking Meatbag

Isaac Kappy lives it was a psyop to prevent whistleblowers

The kikes are pussies. Relax.

tom hanks posted on instagram about route 66 road kill on april 5 then kappy dies

kappy exposed tom hanks and spielberg

After Seth Rich and Bobby Fischer are you really surprised?

>I think Skyrim was the last great videogame
I've been playing Kenshi lately. It's very based.

Attached: Kenshi.jpg (2189x1100, 603K)

No need to imagine:

targetedevidence.com

kappy literally outed no one and proved nothing whatsoever. literally just a cortisol spiking operation for people who wouldve liked coast to coast AM back in the day.

aka, nothing but a fearmonger.

pizzagate true
kappy false

Jews won't kill trannies It's one of their holy gods or something, so take your HRT and become safe sweetie.

>if they killed one of their own imagine what they'd do to us

Beg for water from a pit.

Third one down is the right option.

Attached: 456456jpg.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Acquire the modern equivalent of the ancient sword, the fun and go down fighting.

>>I haven't bough a new PC in years, even though that looks like it wouldn't need a great PC, I seriously gave up on gaming.
They sucked all the fun out of gaming, and I walked away. I do a lot more stuff outside now.

Sorry, I just switched out my keyboard

aint afraid of no pussy assed kike terrorist

>yfw you are now aware that there is a literal motherfucking ZOG machine in this realm of existence.

Attached: nasim_aaaa.webm (640x360, 153K)

but everyone else will :(

You delude yourself into believing nonsense to make yourself feel important. You think you're some kind of revolutionary fighting a war against the deep state. Reality check; you're a fucking nerd posting anonymous comments on the internet.

this meme has power

Attached: bruce.gif (540x360, 3.67M)

People that read "body language" are always way off .
The type of person I am, I can read people. It's a god damn gift, and he seems scared and acting like he's being coerced. He's always looking away, like he's looking at something off camera, and it's pretty focused. He looks more scared than depressed, he over emphasized not being suicidal, while looking at screen. He's talking to the viewer and not himself, and he was making it clear .
Dude's straight up acting like he's doing it against his will , like those old forced propaganda films from the gulf war or Vietnam

dont over estimate yourself kevin

Kappy was supposedly a convert to Christianity and a celebrity. So a very visible target.

>and he seems scared and acting like he's being coerced. He's always looking away, like he's looking at something off camera, and it's pretty focused. He looks more scared than depressed
I agree completely. I normally like her but I think her reading is way off. Listen to the audio in the background too...you hear his dog making weird noises and you can literally hear a man's voice tell it "STOP THAT" and look at Kappy's face when the dog barks near the start, he jumps and looks startled and angry as he looks over to show the dog his face and try to reassure it, as if someone is holding the dog (gun to its head or something) while he records...like if you have a dog you love why wouldn't you have it come join you on video and pet it while you talk or go over to pet it etc?

Massively suspect video. The only honest genuine sounding moment is when he says "no I'm not suicidal", his voice is soft like he's sincere. Everything else sounds struggled and forced.

I'm pretty sure he was offed. I bet you they convinced him they'd let him live if he made that video and never did social media shit again.

Not all jews are kikes, and not all kikes are jews. This is the ultimate red pill.

Attached: TheAbsoluteState.jpg (720x581, 77K)

You can't be a revolutionary if you aren't willing to lose everything.

>I'm pretty sure he was offed. I bet you they convinced him they'd let him live if he made that video and never did social media shit again.
That's probably the most likely scenario. "We'll kill your dog if you don't make this video properly, but if you do and you stay off social media we'll let both of you go" He does it because he's a trusting hippy and then they take him out and kill him.

Attached: kappy3.jpg (1080x1440, 1013K)

Yeah, it was the looking off screen, he was to focused on what was going on off screen. He's never like that, if you watched any of his other videos . Also, the guy was a narcissist and an attention seeker, sure he might have been doing the right thing for the wrong reasons, but in his mind it was still the right thing. The only way you could make a narcissist say they were wrong is by forcing them to.