Why can’t blacks compete with White men when it comes to fatherhood...

Why can’t blacks compete with White men when it comes to fatherhood? I often see White children with their dads and they’re always happy and healthy looking with smiles on their faces. I never see black children with their dads. They’re usually with their moms or even out in public completely unsupervised even at the age of 10 or 11. They always look so angry and discontented. They see a handsome, well-dressed White man like myself and can’t seem to take it. They look even angrier. Sometimes they look at me like they want to put a cap in my ass! They want my life so bad but they’ll never have it cause they don’t have a dad like I do. Why don’t black men fix this?

Attached: A08CC510-D9A6-4E44-BFD2-275FFF67B524.jpg (1600x1066, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/devyn-holmes-man-shot-in-head-on-facebook-live-speaks-first-word/3413917/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They cant. Because they are really really NOT human. They are Proto-Human . A sub-species of human . They are more basic instinct animal/ lower order mammal . ie. Domestic dogs to coyote .
Its actually that simple. They are a different species , capable of interbreeding like k-9's but lacking the basic fundamentals of being "HUMAN" .
They lack the ability to be domesticated, little to no frontal cortex function. Same lack of function that ALL SOCIOPATHS & Serial Killers have on common.

A study showed that men with high testosterone are better fathers.
So quite literally black guys have low testosterone compared to White men who have the highest.
This is why women universally find White men attractive.

Patriarchal nuclear family did not evolve in West Africa. It's not a natural social structure for them. Women of the extended family and community raise the children collectively and paternity is uncertain, which is exactly what you have in ghettos now.

It's not that they're stupid, ignorant, or dumb. They are unwillfilly retarded. At some point in life, this is the only thing they comprehend. Then, for the rest of their life, they're angry. I still want to know what happened in africa because I don't see the correlation between them and the rest of the subgroups. I truly believe they were supposed to become extinct long ago, until they were contacted and forced to mimic human behaviour. Left alone, they revert back to their savage roots within 2 generations, despite hundreds of years in a developed society. Surely is the strangest creature. Nature is comedy, that is for sure.

Attached: 1486667972039.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Attached: Student Trump supporter assaulted for being white.webm (362x640, 1.95M)

Attached: h8CRvXg_UfxJbWdb.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

Attached: 1527058020769.webm (640x480, 993K)

Attached: handegg.webm (386x261, 1.58M)

Attached: 1505599258687.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Attached: Man uses brass knuckles to punch homeowner.webm (720x518, 2.8M)

Attached: 1536534833281.png (1113x518, 76K)

Attached: nigger eats an elbow.webm (326x180, 772K)

Ayyyy the larping nigger schizo poster is back! How much welfare did you pick up this week you subhuman shitskin fag? Enough to buy your bananas cocoa butter I hope, I wouldn't want you nigging out on us and going full chimpmode. Haven't you got a family to desert boy?

Attached: 300x300.jpg (400x300, 24K)

Attached: niggers 1.webm (320x240, 1.98M)

Attached: niggers 4.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

Attached: niggers 15.webm (400x442, 1.73M)

The Lords will is contained in his elbow! I never knew niggers could fly, such beauty, such grace

Kino af

>Posting an obviously fake webm

You're a pathetic retard.

Attached: Mugging 132 St Charles Ave New Orleans LA 2017-06-24.webm (480x360, 2.83M)

U r an nigger

>nigger mad
>he rage
>mu fuga bix nood

Attached: oh shit i shot tyrone in the face.webm (512x640, 1.74M)

Attached: niggers 403.webm (352x640, 1.39M)

Attached: niggers 821.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

Attached: nignogs have excellent critical thinking skills.webm (698x384, 1.07M)

tripfag, the african acts worse than the basketball american. Far, far, far worse.

Hahahahaha, that was funny. I love seeing niggers die.

I can't wait to see you flip your wig when EBT gets cut off, the power grid in your shit ghetto gets turned off, the water runs dry and Wal Mart no longer has stocked shelves. When you run riot like the subhuman savages you are, when you go full ape like we all know you will, even your Jew masters will demand we put you down like the rabid unused farm equipment you are.

Niggers = pigment overdosed jews
You can clearly see the greedyness in the niggers behavior.
So revealing

He lived, stupid German cuck.

unfortunately he lived
>pic related did not

Attached: try to get this through your thick skull nigger.webm (720x480, 964K)

>Pedo with shota and loli jpg
That's why

Makes posts proving our point. Even when the nigger thinks its being smart it proves its own lack of worth. Enjoy what little time you have left taking advantage of white docility. What comes next is your slaughter.

This is what an IQ of 60 makes with an entire race.
Jamal BTFO!!!

>headshot
>bleeding the hell
>Nigger claims he still lives
sure nigger

Attached: Nigger Calculating.jpg (470x480, 75K)

Woher kommst du? Nicht aus Deutschland, denke ich.

Only 99% of people shot in the brain die.

this!!!

Attached: Do Not Fuck With White People.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Since blacks outnumber whites like 2:1 or more I think they know more about fatherhood. The white race is also completely imploding currently with boys chopping their dicks off and larping on websites such as Jow Forums.

Attached: 1551490281666.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

he in fact did survive brother
abc7chicago.com/devyn-holmes-man-shot-in-head-on-facebook-live-speaks-first-word/3413917/

Woher denn sonst?
Ich bin Volksdeutscher Nationalsozialist.

Attached: 1511907938446.jpg (2200x3111, 880K)

fucking pea brained niggers are hard to shoot in the brain pan

>Be Black
>Plan on doing things in life.
>"I'm gonna get a sports car, a nice house, a Rebecca, and become an established figure in my local community!"

>Political allies and friends take up Eastern, Commie, and gay degeneracy.
>Drugs are common.
>Fall behind and fail to take note of suburbanization
>War on drugs.
>Millions of black men incarcerated.
>Single mother culture develops in the meantime. (Partially spurred-on by feminism)
>Family values are quickly slain by this and the increasing liberalism coming through America.
>White-run record companies promote gangster music over the fun hip-hop of the 80s.
>Promote ethnic solidarity to get through this crisis.
>Antagonize the general white population for causing the War on drugs.

>Black community splits into urban blacks and suburban blacks. (Suburban blacks are the ones with white wives, well-paying jobs, a Northern accent, a house, three, kids, etc. Culturally-integrated blacks.)

>Be the son of a black prisoner.
>Family made up of mom (always pissed-off and domineering), sister (same as mom), and grandparents (will forever vote democrat and lament the fall of black culture.)
>Go to public school (can't afford private). Gang culture in there. Learn nothing. Asking questions that go beyond the scope of the immediate lesson is discouraged. Teachers willing to call in cops over minor things. (Shawn got into a fistfight with Coby, Darnell sucked on a tampon, etc.)
>Schools get extra funding for pushing drugs on kids.
>Nobody has money to spare, and knowledge of financial practices doesn't exist in the black community.
>Find out you can make side money running drugs to oldheads.
>Make it your trade.
>Get to Middle school.
Teachers are still a waste of time, and featherbedding practices basically mean we'll always have a "teacher", so make a game out of stressing out/bullying them because there's nothing else to do.
>Fights are more common here. Kids focus on being sneaky here.
Cont.

Attached: You know what I'm just gonna say it.jpg (100x100, 4K)

black people are incapable of thinking about the long term consequences of their actions. are you really asking this?

> awwshheit i just wanna fugg dis bish
kids born
>awwshheit i just wanna smoke weed and watch football they moms can raise em fine
dad gone

sad to hear.
I so wished he got ended

>thinks his novel impresses pol

Attached: niggers on suicide watch.webm (640x352, 412K)

Source? Context? of this webm

The white boy called the black man a nigger and got his just desserts.

Exactly what I’m talking about. Angry. Resentful. Extremely violent. Sociopathic. Basically all of the worst qualities a human can have. Maybe if they had dads they wouldn’t be this bad, or maybe that’s not the whole equation. Obviously some anons have said that this is an evolutionary thing. Maybe this user is right and they’re not fully human.

nigger axed white guy to halp him with his maff and the white kid said "what's maff?" and the nog exploded and hit him then the white kid said "you mad primative?" to which confused the nog and he wandered off back to the jungle

>Still making bank running crack.
>Prison culture magnified here.
>Have a system that punishes people for being involved in fights; take no measures to prevent fights.
>Has the effect of teaching people to be sneaky when they can, to refuse to trust "authority", and generally, be petty and aggressive (because we're apparently supposed to get our values and priorities from our peers.)
>High School.
>Less restrictive, but fights are a daily occurrence.
>When the dudes fight, it's for ego or money. >When girls fight, they want to kill each other.
>Police everywhere.
>Allowed to have a job now. Pays worse than the usual.
>Gang affiliations and connections are set up in the freshman year, and failure to align yourself with someone means keeping your head down for four years.
>If you join a gang, you get involved in a social network that extends into prison, preparing you for criminal habits and lifestyles.
>If you don't, you're harassed and isolated.
>Racial affiliations solidify, and Latinos form their own silent groups.
>White students somehow seem distant and unaffected. Usually means they went to a different middle school.
>Students who've been to Juvenile detention tend to be the names to avoid. They will outright murder other kids if they feel like it.
>Teachers learned not to snitch before I was even born.
>Teachers do their jobs here, but expect you to pay attention and learn. Hold lessons on random and unrelated topics, with much of the lesson still being an hour-long opportunity to get the teacher to have a mental breakdown.
>Kids getting each other pregnant.
>Nobody to teach kids not to bang each other willy-nilly, except the preacher who you know is doing it anyway.
>Get Mayla pregnant.
>Imagine for half of a second having to spend the rest of my life strapped to the living hell that is an adult black woman.

>100% OUT. NO QUESTIONS.

>Make it out of HS. Holding onto a job. Banging chicks. Nothing better to do.

And you wonder why.

>abloo bloo

You are a nigger. All the animals you posted deserve to be put down as if they were pit bulls with hepatitis. The entire world hates you because you destroy everything you lay your diarrhea soulless brown eyes on. You belong in a cage.

I'm a white man of European heritage.

If the black community had finished integrating into overall society, if he war on drugs hadn't happened, and if the family model hadn't broken down, "niggers" would generally be like pic related. Your Christian neighbors who want to earn a fair wage, raise kids, and pay taxes. Welfare queens? Fathers in prison? Kids who're almost guaranteed to vote Democrat?

We didn't want this, and neither should you.

Attached: Cosby Show.jpg (1280x720, 770K)

Nigger culture of fuckin muh bitch then leavin cos muh gangsta and bros before hoes

>a fucking leaf

nice bait. i'll take it. cumming in some whore doesn't display fatherhood. it makes you a father but if you're out of the picture you aren't experiencing fatherhood. french fuck

>White-run record companies
>Single mother culture develops in the meantime. (Partially spurred-on by feminism)
>Family values are quickly slain by this and the increasing liberalism coming through America.

Attached: jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

The likely explanation is that Africans evolved to be sluts so no man wanted to help raise a kid that in all probability wasnt his. Devolved down to the genes.

Attached: 1558076264110.gif (510x378, 107K)

Its a black evolutionary survival strategy. Knock u as many women as possible and do little or nothing to support them, leaving fatherless kids all over the place. This way if war or famine takes out some kids you still have plenty more spread out over 100 square miles. Its actually pretty effective and I wouldn't be surprised if in a WW3 situation Africa was mostly unscathed. Its backwards, mostly barely developed if at all and has resisted 500 years of colonization attempts and attempts to bring industrialize it, North Africa being an exception. South Africa was probably the best attempt and you can tell its going to completely return to its pre industrialized state within 50 years just like the Congo did when the Belgians left. Can't do shit with Africa except short term rape it for resources.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be our (((friends))) again.

The black community is currently trying to get away from the DNC. Not sure it's ready to hear about the cause for its ailments.

MuH dEmOcRaTs You know who took advantage of the drug trade instead of taking the hard route and working every day? Who can't obey one single fucking law for one day? Who takes anything on this planet that isn't fucking bolted down? Who kills each other on every single piece of land in existance since the beginning of time? Shiny objects, obnoxious behavior, and attention whoring are not a democrat problem. That is a nigger problem. If they do it in africa, they'll do it here you fucking retard.

because nigger father stole a bike and is sitting in jail because of it

/thread

Attached: 998922_226658584195030_138144883_n.jpg (420x514, 37K)

There are some black men who do, but they're small in number.
If black women want a daddy around to help them raise their kids and support them, then they have to look to white guys.
Personally, I'd burn the world to the ground without hesitation for my kids and I don't get men who wouldn't.