Attached: 38528.jpg (600x338, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/knSSUEdLcvg
youtube.com/watch?v=JoAWCwm-UXw&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last thread*

nothing ever happens newfag

Israel

I wanna rip Bolton's mustache off like a piece of tape right off his face.

Chuckles from the last thread.

Attached: CENOBITE.jpg (1865x769, 204K)

I wait until it happens, user. Sick of all the "It's happening" and nothing happening ever.

If they didn't fight in 1980 why fight now?

Not this time user. Israhell needs their greater israel project before america completely collapses from the division and demographic shitstorm. Jews have to squeeze whatever is left of white america before the global economy takes a bloody shit and dies. The goyim are starting to wake up and they need to be thrown into the meat grinder

Attached: one more big score.png (695x618, 552K)

>too old and too physically ill to get vietnam tier drafted.

>keeps posting about a draft.
>vietnam happened.
Are you retarded or something?

Murica will need a big draft to take on Iran.
More soldiers are needed for that place than Veitnam or Iraq by far, it's a giant mountainous fortress basically with 90million people.

I misread commented as document, I'm fucking drunk. Doesn't help that I've been arguing with retards that can't even look up sources themselves for over an hour.

A draft will never be reinstated in the US again. It would be a disaster of unprecedented levels.

If you are drafted will you go?

Attached: reflekta.gif (268x268, 1.19M)

Nope

Attached: 1551648440969.png (430x437, 311K)

Well, we're already talking about a disaster of unprecedented levels called 'going to war with Iran'.
John Bolton helped get you into Iraq so I'd say 'disasters of unprecedented levels' are his speciality. He's the go to man for it.

tfw BMI is too low to be drafted

t. 120lbs 6'4" lanklet

Attached: IMG_0862.png (726x720, 228K)

If i get drafted im killing my whole squad
>DEATH TO ISRAEL AND ALL OF THEIR CHILDREN

I said before, Americans should all become morbidly obese so they're unable to be drafted.

Nothing is more patriotic and American than that.

>Burgers about to get drafted.

Can you imagine the line up outside the draft office...it'll look like a circus sideshow...fags, SJW's, immigrants who don't speak English, incels, 400 pound lard balls on scooters

i've got multiple medical issues

prepare to get force-feeding while strapped to a bed oooooo-rah!

it's not happening, give it a rest niggers. the media has just turned their war fearmongering towards Iran now that the Russia war fearmongering stopped working

Attached: 1557608450024.jpg (500x384, 25K)

>More soldiers are needed for that place than Veitnam or Iraq by far, it's a giant mountainous fortress basically with 90million people.

that no one has been able to occupy and hold since the mongols did it by killing half the population

Are you alive

It would be a violent overseas daycare for retards.

Attached: "Humans".png (972x1004, 1.74M)

Thanks for recommending that book in the other thread user. I haven't read it so I'm going to look it up.

I could probably take out Iran, because I know ka ra te.
I've been wanting to test out my skills, and limits as a martial artists for a while now, so I'm ready to get drafted.
It will be interesting to see who breaks first.
Me, or Iran.

Absolutely not. My government condemned white nationalists, I wouldn't be a patriot if I were in the military because that's nationalism, and I am white. Better send some darkies.

If you think jews care about the goyim suffering and possibly dying then you're a complete newfag. Neocons especially do not give a shit if the goyim are thrown into the meat grinder because they're not going
>mfw

Attached: Vietcong.jpg (374x458, 41K)

I recommend everyone watch the movie
Countdown to looking glass
It's a docu drama movie that revolves around events surrounding the Strait of Hormuz and the parallels for today's events are hair raising
youtu.be/knSSUEdLcvg

Draft? A few weeks of bombing and they’re done for. It’ll get really expensive if we have mobilize for an occupation but we could do it easily with active force levels, no need for a draft.

Where do you retards get this info from?

Nuclear nonproliferation treaty was a mistake. War requires determination as much as strength. Nobody would ever invade anyone if everyone just had nukes. It is inevitable anyway.

OwO
unfortunately yes

>Where do you retards get this info from?
Iranian shills are in a panic, so they're doing what they can user.

>Things that will never happen

I made a song for WW3:
First we bomb Iran
Then we go to war
Guaido gets arrested
Then we go to war
Russia invades Ukraine
Then we go to war
Then the Nukes start dropping
Then we are no more
Honk honk

Imagine going off to fight for Israel after being ordered to by a government that won't allow white American self-determination. You'd be betraying yourself, really.

>My government condemned white nationalists, I wouldn't be a patriot if I were in the military because that's nationalism, and I am white.
Same here user. I'm just a fucking white male the government obviously doesn't want me. Its better off that they send in those hordes of illegals that love america so much they break in. Why would the government want to send whites to go fight in some desert if they hate us so much?
Iran isn't like Iraq. Iraq was a flat desert where you could just roll tanks over no problem. Iran is a mountainous hellscape with a large population that will fight tooth and nail to keep burgers out. That doesn't mean burgers couldn't wipe the floor with Iran but it would be so extremely costly that America back home would collapse

Attached: mfw.gif (538x572, 338K)

Don't need me they got robots

Gosh don’t tease me with such a good time

Attached: 5CF68691-8D6B-4F3F-8508-7229A21BA2F4.jpg (484x1000, 74K)

Big bump btw, John Bolton is a complete monster wearing human flesh. Absolutely fucking ASTONISHING he isn’t in jailcell rotting away, let alone be the National Security advisor.

Attached: 6C1856B1-E6CA-466A-9284-E36CB3CB949E.png (720x720, 907K)

Attached: bolton-no-stache.png (512x512, 547K)

If they did a draft today to try to send people to iran, the whole country would revolt. No one would agree to respect the draft. Prison makes more sense than going out to the desert to make some defense contractors richer. Everyone in America feels this way about a draft and it's obvious you aren't american.

Attached: 1287432895880.jpg (499x508, 203K)

>Getting drafted dying in a war that I don't want, nor even asked for

Attached: 15b588f53de47334c.jpg (850x478, 33K)

Thanks user

Attached: E8CA6CC3-ADC8-414B-BAE9-C91A5DE7B5E3.png (683x1024, 610K)

john bolton looks like he smells like old man.
you know that old man smell? like the smell of terrible dental hygiene plus dead skin mixed with a wool suit that hasn't been dry cleaned in 8 years.
that's what i bet he smells like.
and i bet all the collars on his infinite supply of white button-downs are stained yellow with oil from his incomplete bathing.
geriatric, overripe plum.

lol Tough Guy Don is gonna do an NYC style Jew job on all of us. Fucking based.

Attached: trump zio horse.jpg (960x940, 117K)

We thoroughly crushed Afghanistan which is much worse of a hellscape than Iran could hope to be. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, about Iran which makes it particularly challenging. I mean they could damage economically by blocking the Straits for the weeks/months it’ll take to clean it out but we can always work with our allies to cushion the blow.

In the 80s we sunk their navy with 0 friendly losses, there is no reason to believe there will be a different outcome today. We can blow up everything in their country of any value.

Iran has problems occupying itself. I doubt were dumb enough to try that.

Someone remind about the thing that guy said about America his name was Ben something- about how after we've cut up and sold off every piece it will dry up and blow away..

>If they did a draft today to try to send people to iran, the whole country would revolt.
I'd go. You can revolt while choking on a dick you fucking gay bitch.

They’re not even remotely comparable. Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan wasn’t one of the largest armies in the world with total complete sovereignty over the country like Iran has over 90 million people who all hate the US after 1954 and the Shah. Throw into the possibility of China/Russian defense pacts with iran, and a world war and nuclear confrontation can easily start once that asshole with a mustache gets his way.

Attached: 1D0B32AA-8203-45D7-B2E6-E914E7871CB4.jpg (500x563, 100K)

>Burgers about to get drafted.
Just like we were for Venezuela or North Korea?

It's so fucking BASED how Trump says that he can't do anything about illegal immigration without the Congress' help but when it comes to fighting wars for Israel he'll act unilaterally.

Attached: trump zio puppet.jpg (939x630, 626K)

Fuck Bolton, Israel is not "us" you turbokike.

Imagine being this fucking stupid
Jesus christ

Attached: foto_no_exif.png (512x512, 528K)

>Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan wasn’t one of the largest armies in the world
The Taliban, Bob. Not Alqaeda.

Fuck you guys really know nothing about geopolitics.

Attached: main-qimg-dbca65acec56fa590ee595a49e10f78d.jpg (315x400, 30K)

>that no one has been able to occupy
literally 9999 different turkic tribes conquered, raped and ruled iran as their little sex toy since the mongols

What terrorist organization responsible for 9/11 did the US fight in Afghanistan you stupid leaf?

>want to die for Israel
>have gout
Burgerbros... How can I support our greatest ally now?

tell us when this meme was made, I would guess 12 years ago - meaning that she would be 18 now

that means the Doom Paul memes of old/pol/ predicted WW3

youtube.com/watch?v=JoAWCwm-UXw&t=
Was Leonard Peikoff correct?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 18K)

the US populace needs a few screws tightened to support a war on iran. maybe if someone forces our hand, or if gas gets more expensive, or if the economy tanks due to dollar valuation or some other stock/commodity market shit

oh wait

*Needs bloodshed to retain youth*

Attached: bolton3.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Who wins?
Israel

Attached: trumpisrael.png (994x560, 462K)

>Burgerstan vs Iran
>Who wins?

Are you fucking joking? The only thing America does better than being obese is using its military like a sledgehammer made of diamonds.

Al Qaeda was hiding in Afghanistan but they didn't have an army there. They were being hosted by the Taliban who had many veterans who fought against the Soviets. The Taliban already had great experience with fighting against an air power thanks to the inclusion of some veterans. Though there were also veterans who fought against the Taliban like the ones part of the Northern Alliance.

Iranians don't have such experience.

Send Amy Schumer. She can fix this....she is the liberals last hope!

>t. non-white troll.

God speed soldier

Fuck iran they will get steamed rolled

Attached: AC6FA3A5-C85A-4E8A-9389-89ECF1E10F7F.jpg (466x568, 59K)

Israel wins (short term), everybody else loses.
US will wreck some shit in Iran, then lose interest and leave the job unfinished, like they always do.
Extremists will take over the next year and get their hands on those centrifuges. Dirty bomb in New York 3 years later.

Attached: 1435585121765.png (500x382, 204K)

yes Jews have been after Iran for a long time
it was in the memo that detailed 7 countries that Billy Kristol's Pentagon funded (and housed) think tank wanted to take down even before 9/11

When Bolton was outside the administration he kept talking shit saying the administration should be more hawkish. That was his main spiel. Now that's he in the administration he has nothing to gain from spinning his mouth, instead he has to be careful not to say the wrong thing. DJT was very smart hiring this guy.

As for war with Iran. No way was it going to happen. This is all for show.

DIE FOR
ISRAEL

For you.

Anything for Israel

Bolton's face is so punchable.

T. Iranian faggot. Eat dicks, homo.

>tfw being disabled never felt so good

Attached: john-bolton-wakes-from-terrifying-nightmare-of-world-peace-33572163.png (500x429, 95K)

Attached: 1556681859698.gif (511x512, 105K)

JB needs to be slapped with a limp fish.

I hope I get to see the burgers fry some dune bugs from my comfy chair

Torn PCL and arthritis in my right knee and left foot makes me ineligible. As does the metal in my foot and hip. Too bad, I would love to kill me some haji's.

Attached: 1550886773138.gif (241x328, 3.89M)

Pussy

Brit here, I’ll be signing up to fight for Israel if the draft starts in Britain. Why? Because I’m fucking mentally ill and I’ve already bred twice, I’d rather die and have my kids know me as a “hero” than letting them grow up while I ruin their lives. Plus I’m 26, if I go some 18 year old kid might get an actual life.

Would you house them too? 3-5 to share your apartment and discuss anime. They can bring so much diversity.

>get benefits and megabux for joining WWIII
>all the shitskins and LGBTP2+ are drafted/join voluntarily
>they all die
>suddenly the US is white again

You can't see the 9001D chess here?

Fire Bolton

>>all the shitskins and LGBTP2+ are drafted/join voluntarily
lol, it will be the other way around idiot.

Wow, this is sad

It is what it is. I spent my early twenties in grad school and my uneducated cunt of an ex took my kids and there’s fuck all I can do. Can’t hold a job anymore, if I die for Israel society will claim that I’m a hero. My sons will be proud and the pipes will play as daddy is carried through old Edinburgh toon.

why would it be ww3? nobody cares about nigger iran , at most they will be sold weps nothing else, no power will involve itself directly

Attached: iranian.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Fuck Bolton and fuck Pompeo.
I knew this shit would happen when idiot Trump hired these two neocon nutjobs.
I just hope Trump listens to his better instincts and ignore these two psychopaths, but I fear a false flag either by Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Attached: pompeo.png (626x574, 292K)

shut up you disgusting shylock

Where in my post did you see me advocating for war?