/PKG/ President Kushner General - Trump voters got cucked edition

zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-16/president-trump-unveils-2020-immigration-plan

''More migrants than ever'', just legally

It's over guys. Trump has sold out, the browning of America unstoppable. There will be never another Republican president again.

And Trump might as well be a 1 term president.

Attached: 220px-Jared_Kushner_2018.jpg (220x295, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

targetedevidence.com
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/02/01/4-paths-highly-educated-immigrants-take-to-study-and-work-in-the-u-s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's an AJOOOOOVEMENT!

Attached: 1493852727319.jpg (640x640, 83K)

When we voted for Trump we thought we'd get Chabad setting immigration policy, right?

MAKE AMERICA GANGSTALK AGAIN

targetedevidence.com

depends, are they white?

Why would they be white when Soros could just open a diploma mill south of the border that grants instant PhD's to any asylum seeker that walks in?

50% of H1B visas go to Indians and the other half aren't all whites either. Whites are at best 25%
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/02/01/4-paths-highly-educated-immigrants-take-to-study-and-work-in-the-u-s/

At least they're doing it publicly now.

>what would the founding fathers do...?

Thankfully, I'll be long dead before I see the final result of my country falling to the goblin hordes.
My condolences to you anons that have children.

Attached: Wee.jpg (750x727, 138K)

Kushner is the best thing to happen to USA

>50% of H1B visas go to Indians and the other half aren't all whites either. Whites are at best 25%
Correct, White male with 3 engineering degrees, 15 years working on coal & nuclear power plants & i didn't come near meeting the "skill requirement" for a USA visa.

Hahahahha why does anyone even vote?

Attached: 49010291-F010-44C3-9B78-412A65C63951.jpg (2091x1616, 390K)

It took this long for this to become a thing? I take it no-one is showing up to /ptg/ anymore?

Shut the fuck up Debbie.

I started a few PKG probably a year ago and nobody would bite

ex dee

What?

I think an important question to ask here is was Trump comp'd - or was he always Israel's Cuck?
We should not let ourselves be fooled again in future if the latter.

we need to organize better, this board is getting too cucked

maybe split daily coverage according to timezones and availability

"Merit based" is just another way of saying educated third worlder.

The booorrrder soo scarrry!

Hey, if 40% of white people will denounce any pro-white immigration law as racist, what exactly are President Trump’s options? It sounds like he wants to make America like Singapore. Would you rather live in an America like Singapore or like Venezuela? If your answer is neither, tell me how you will cure the 40% of whites of liberalism and feminism, the stumbling block in the way of a pro-white immigration policy?