His name was Fred Hampton

His name was Fred Hampton

Attached: B411D348-9087-4674-B96E-AF57408E5998.jpg (1285x1938, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Philando_Castile
theroot.com/you-told-me-to-north-carolina-police-officer-shoots-bl-1834086685
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html
miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based and fredpilled

Shot in his bed by FBI.

...and he was a nigger

He got what he deserve for being a uppity negro
I really don't get how Americans managed to lose to them

I mean his entire message was just about uplifting the black community. Helping black kids to graduate, making sure they had gainful employment and weren’t out on corners committing crime, making sure children had enough to eat and were taken care of.

And for that the government murdered him

He was trying to merge the black Panthers with street gangs ,he was a threat to the stability of the state

He said if the police start beating someone for no reason that person should defend themselves. Even the most staunch right wing conservatives could agree that’s a violation of liberty, no?

The police almost never start beating someone for “no reason”. And when they do, it’s a statistical anomaly, compared to how many people bring it on them selves.

Again it is irrelevant what he said his actions were increasing the black panther membership with a lot of dangerous people creating problems for the stability of USA

I don't know about that, the police pre 00's were a different entity today than today.

He should never have been assassinated, because we should've sent all of the niggers back to Africa a long time ago.

While this is true to an extent, they still weren’t going around just looking to fuck people up. They just had muuuch looser use of force guidelines than today.

Funded by the CHinese, just like the Alt-Right and New Zealand shooter *Natbol

Attached: jfk files marxist take over college education black panthers.png (486x491, 91K)

Attached: jfk files china mao education black panthers.png (787x427, 201K)

>The police almost never start beating someone for “no reason”. And when they do, it’s a statistical anomaly, compared to how many people bring it on them selves.
They kind of do it all the time. A lot of the time they don’t even bother beating people and just summarily execute them. It was even worse in Fred’s time. As far as I understand he wasn’t a violent person, he just believed in a person’s right to defend themselves. His main goal was getting people jobs and making sure children had a future. Does any of this sound familiar?

>I mean his entire message was just about uplifting the black community. Helping black kids to graduate, making sure they had gainful employment and weren’t out on corners committing crime, making sure children had enough to eat and were taken care of.
Sounds like another Jordon Peterson spook

Watch A Decade of Struggle on Kikeltube. There's nothing they won't do to silence powerful Black voices.

>just summarily execute them
Thanks for letting me know you’re clinically retarded. I’m glad I can just disregard everything you’re saying now.

He wasn’t funded by the Chinese, that’s alphabet horse shit

>They kind of do it all the time.
gib statistics

>A lot of the time they don’t even bother beating people and just summarily execute them.
There are more than 750,000 sworn officers in the USA, and the number of police-caused deaths (including justified ones) is ~1,100 per year. You are a moron.

>Does any of this sound familiar?
Yes it sounds like what we want. I bet you think you're so fucking smart and that this is somehow a "good argument". Turns out there's one major difference though, this is OUR country. Founded by and for white people.

Right and wrong don't matter when it's a matter of survival and racial destiny. Idc how "innocent" any nonwhite person is or how "guilty" any white person is, this is war and we were all born wearing our uniforms.

Attached: 1556652743993.jpg (250x216, 5K)

What would you call it when someone is pulled over by the cops, they comply with everything the officer is saying, and then shot dead anyway? If it’s not an execution, what is it?

>just like the Alt-Right and New Zealand shooter *Natbol
proof plox?

>implying this is the norm rather than an extreme rarity
it's not, you're dumb

When was the last time that happened user?

They shot Fred while he was at home asleep in his bed, he was executed because he was trying to help the black community. You can’t do that and live

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Philando_Castile

He was also trying to make a radicalized Black America the bedrock of revolutionary activity that all races could emulate and coordinate with. That made J. Edgar Hoover sad. :(

(1) that's an extremely rare occurrence, if I know somebody who was struck by lighting, does that mean we have a "lighning problem"? Of course not, but you are obviously playing dumb.

(2) As I stated above, this is OUR country. Founded by and for white people.

Right and wrong don't matter when it's a matter of survival and racial destiny. Idc how "innocent" any nonwhite person is or how "guilty" any white person is, this is war and we were all born wearing our uniforms.

If we are truly so terrible to the black community, then they should FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY. But of course that would never happen, because the truth is there is no better place to be a nigger than in a White country.

So the last one you can recall was almost 3 years ago now? There are 750,000 sworn officers in the USA. If you want to claim "we have a problem" we're gonna need you to cite a LOT more cases.

Attached: lets-go-be-oppressed-white-countries-lol-racism-xd-27875104.png (500x445, 100K)

They used to this all the time. No they just discredit and deplatform.

> bedrock of revolutionary activity that all races could emulate and coordinate with.
You commies are so fucking delusional. I can't wait until the masses fall for your stupid scheme and then you're stuck doing all the work while Tyrone sits on his ass and takes "according to his need" has 10 niglets and rapes your daughter on the side.

Attached: 1505503631260.png (352x960, 139K)

theroot.com/you-told-me-to-north-carolina-police-officer-shoots-bl-1834086685

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html

Yeah and

>It iz da joo dat iz tryna oppress and GENOCIDE mi people cuz of muh wife black boyfriend

Fuck off dickhead

But America has never been a “white country”. How can it be a “white country” if there have been black and brown people here since before the country was founded? Also- and I know I’m really stepping in it here- how many people need to get murdered before it qualifies as a problem. If one single family member of yours was murdered by the cops- you’d think it was a problem.

And again, Fred wasn’t just ANY random person, he was a powerful charismatic speaker that was helping people in the black community. They killed him to kill a movement and to further suppress blacks in this country

miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article90905442.html

cause the black panthers were such peaceful, loving people... (laughs)

(1) I said a lot more, not one more. Again there are 750k officers, maybe you're bad at math, but even you should know that this is not enough incidents to say we have a "problem"

(2) According to the article YOU linked;
>According to acquaintances, Franklin came to the Burger King because he was upset with an employee there. The Observer reports that two women made separate calls to 911, stating they saw a man with a gun.

>“A customer came up here and he walked behind the counter to fight an employee,” said the first 911 caller, who was inside the restaurant. “He got a gun! He got a gun!” she said shortly thereafter, telling the operator that he was pointing it at employees.

This nigger was literally waving a gun at people, and you're trying to say this is the same fucking thing as Philando Castile??? Are you a shill or just retarded?

Maybe, JUST MAYBE some of the blame in this shooting rests with the nigger pointing a gun at people?

Attached: 38468341_268932907043517_3326516844369543168_n.jpg (730x480, 18K)

I mean they really did want peace. The cops just kept beating the shit out of them and out right murdering them for trying to start children’s breakfast programs and high school job fairs for black teenagers

Nigger, I already did the fucking math for you.
There are 750,000 cops
Each year ~1,100 people die from cops (this includes justified killings)

We do NOT have a "police killing problem". That is not to say that some police are not guilty.

Keep linking all the shit you want, the math has already been done. Niggers kill more than 1,000 niggers every year, if you're a nigger you should worry about other niggers, not cops.

Attached: _The_White_Man's_Burden__Judge_1899.png (400x280, 203K)

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 62K)

Based and HRTpilled.

Attached: horiuchi.jpg (279x550, 61K)

>But America has never been a “white country”.
>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>How can it be a “white country” if there have been black and brown people here since before the country was founded?
Before it was founded has no relevance. Different peoples have conquered other peoples since the dawn of humanity. You would have a point if we (whites) had immigrated into and joined some hypothetical "Native American Nation". But we didn't, we conquered it, it is ours. That is how it works.

>how many people need to get murdered before it qualifies as a problem.
A LOT more than there are currently. Again there are about 1,100 TOTAL deaths by police per year, a small (but impossible to say with any certainty) amount of these are unjustified. There are over 327,000,000 people in the USA. If you're scared of getting killed by the police, you're an idiot.

>If one single family member of yours was murdered by the cops- you’d think it was a problem.
A personal problem between my family and the officer in question, not a problem with all cops. There is a huge difference. Furthermore, the odds of that happening are fucking minuscule, so this "it could totally happen to you bro" argument is not going to work.

>muh poor oppressed blacks in this country
Then they should all leave this horrible evil country. American niggers have it better than ANY OTHER niggers in the entire fucking world. Cry me a fucking river.

Attached: CIHPwurUYAAoN9q.jpg (433x1024, 97K)

>I mean they really did want peace. The cops just kept beating the shit out of them and out right murdering them for trying to start children’s breakfast programs and high school job fairs for black teenagers
If you're trolling, good job. If not, you're retarded. The black panthers were a militant revolutionary group, they "wanted peace" as much as the Klan did.

I think the fundamental difference between our two worldviews is I believe human life is inherently important and has value, whereas you do not. You don’t believe all men are created equal. It’s in violation of our constitution. If you believe we are all human, then by our constitution you must recognize human rights. If you don’t, you need to go to a biology class. Fred Hampton stood up for human rights guaranteed to all citizens of the United States, and they killed him for it.

>You don’t believe all men are created equal. It’s in violation of our constitution.
The people who created the constitution didn't believe that all men are equal either

all men are, it's that niggers are not men.

>The people who created the constitution didn't believe that all men are equal either
They literally said it.
>all men are, it's that niggers are not men
That’s why I said you need to go to a biology class. You hate to see it

You're right, but some /polers are too autistic to understand the difference between general statistics and specific trends within those statistics.