Jews are crowd funding the coming of the messiah

Why have you not donated yet user? You’re not anti Semitic are you?
youtu.be/DDktaMvt62w

Attached: C6DD18B6-2A7D-4C1A-B2C7-285C9E04C39E.jpg (750x1103, 584K)

> implying this isn't a call to christcucks to bankroll the 3rd temple

too funny, when the cutdick brain damaged chazar banking clan has quadrillions of dollars they still beg for more money

Why the fuck do they need so much for that temple?

ahahahahah this was my first thought

lol

jews really wont stop til they have every dollar and forseskin in teh universe

greed is infinite

i gave my 200 usd. givem hell jesus 2.0!

Jews are the synagogue of Satan. The Messiah was to come before the destruction of the second temple according to the Hebrew scriptures. A time frame that Jesus fits in.
But surprise surprise they ignore their own texts so they can carry on being an abomination.

I donated. The sooner the temple is built, the sooner the antichrist will come and start the beginning of the end.

>GODS
What did (((they))) mean by that?

Can we forward this to Trump so he pay for it with tax dollars?

but the third temple was already built

Attached: 1544008439686.png (650x490, 20K)

Makes perfect sense, as if they're going to take cash in heaven after the armegeddon, the blockchain solves all.

Based and redpilled

Why do Christcucks still deny that the Jews own them? This third temple shit is like holding a carrot in front of a donkey.

Christcucks will give you anything if you tell them that it'll result in MUH JESUS MUH SALVATION. Christianity might as well be a tube that directly sends money to the Jews.

NO 8,mate!

The jews will get their new world order, and they will get their Mashiach (messiah). This false messiah will be the antichrist. Both the true messiah and the false messiah will have come through the jewish bloodline.

The jews will get their new world order, and they will get their Mashiach (messiah). This false messiah will be the antichrist. Both the true messiah and the false messiah will have come through the jewish bloodline.

Also it will be noted that idiot evangelical christians helped to bring about the antichrist with their unholy support of the jews.

The antichrist is just anyone who threatens the cult leadership by steering the cult against them. None of this shit is real idiot.

Attached: 1504821964271.png (609x714, 99K)

fucking this.

>mfw the messiah returns and Jews realize they are going to be judged for their crimes

Attached: 1520127478024.jpg (500x415, 49K)

>america preparing to attack iran
>jews foreshadowing building the third temple
oh boy its like we're living in a biblical prophecy

Attached: 1478983263658.jpg (317x275, 15K)

He’s going to strip them of their status as chosen and give it to us instead. What a time to be alive...

Baseeeeeeeee

Attached: Israelite Migrations.gif (661x475, 14K)

As a Christian I definitely want to see this happen. Mostly just to watch them bulldozer the dome of the rock and then some camel jockey blow themselves up in it.
Bonus points for God destroying it for using His name to worship satan.

What?

I've donated over 5k to this project.
As a white American christian I say this..
am yisrael chai!

pay up goyim, we'll bring the end times

You missed it jew, he already came

2000 years ago

Jews claim to be 1 tribe of 12 israelite tribes. Anthropological records are fairly clear that the people expelled from northern Israel by the Assyrians (the 10 lost tribes) were assimilated into Scythians/Cimmerians/etc indo european tribes who would populate europe in the migrations afterwards. Europeans descended from these indo europeans.

I hope so master
al aqsa must fall!

>Jews raise $100,000,000 for temple
>Jews do it on the cheap for half a mil.
>God has finally had enough of their shit and smites the lot of them.
>World Peace is achieved.
>Prophecy Fulfilled.

Attached: A world without them.png (500x375, 301K)

G-d protects Israel..never forget it!

>The antichrist is just anyone who threatens the cult leadership by steering the cult against them

What does this even fucking mean, you brain dead retard? Sounds like the babblings of some 14 year old edgelord atheist.

They gonna raze the dome of the rock?
get your popcorn ready . . . and your radiation suit.

Cmon goyim it isnt "our" job to rebuild the temple its yours as god commanded :^)

This is specifically forbidden as it is mans interference, this is Zionism and why other Jews hate Zionists.
They're accelerationists and evil.

Attached: Friday45[1].jpg (895x2000, 207K)

Checked

Attached: 1(2).png (940x696, 167K)

KEK

Do Muslims even know China exist??
DO THEY REALLY KNOW????

>G-d
You misspelled Satan, kike!

Why is the word "God" used instead of Yahweh ( Jew-god ), knowing that God or Godan is the Lombardic name for Woden, god of the Aryans?