VOX DAY

Why aren't you following Vox Day? He's a literal renaissance man.
>genius level IQ above 170
>successful musician
>black belt skilled fighter
>50 years old yet in a better shape than most young men
>successful game developer
>brilliant writer both fiction and non fiction
>highly successful entrepreneur
>millionaire
>lives a lavish life in Barcelona
>speaks several languages
>provides the hottest takes and the most accurate predictions
>exposed Jordan Peterstein, his lies and gate keeping
>all the betas and cucks envy and hate him

Attached: vox-day.jpg (800x458, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGJNdaSwFeP3pLd1MhN0dRg/
youtu.be/wuArqFxgG_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he literally is paranoid jews are out to get him.

vox day is a loser. E Michael Jones Is our guy

because his annoying voice, smug attitude, and alt-lite garbage.

His channel
youtube.com/channel/UCGJNdaSwFeP3pLd1MhN0dRg/
He's in the top ten enemies of zionism.

to be fair theyre out to get everyone

>off-topic jewish eceleb spam
just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

Ayy his name is Teddy Spaghetti. Google Hot Dish and see what a brilliant game developer he is.

Teddy spaghetti is our savior

He is an Anders Breivik worshiper. That's hardly alt lite.

I's sorry that you're so low IQ that he makes you bored.

Vox is based and redpilled. So happy to see him working with Owen Benjamin. Although Owen is not as intelligent as Vox (IQ 147), he makes up for it by hating the Jews non stop.

Alt-lite? Vox is further right than almost anyone!

imagine how dumb you have to be to think vox is smart

lmao

absolute state of brainlets

Pathetic omega trolls. This is him as a young man. You omegas are probably ugly fat losers.

Attached: Vox Day young.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Did Teddy's mommy tell him what his IQ is like owens mommy.

Vox is whatever Greek letter he assigns to pathetic loser. JF btfo vox, even after boning ten chicks with the mental iq of a twelve year old.

Gammas infest pol. Have you all signed up for unauthorized.tv yet?

170 iq trolled into shutting down his superchats by two retards with a YouTube channel.

Glad to see like minded people in this dumpster. Owen is also a highly intelligent man, his IQ is around 150. These two guys just exterminate all the leftist propaganda. Vox destroys the pseudo intellectuals and Big Bear obliterates sodomites and jews.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Gamma loser detected.
You retards are so childish. You think calling him some silly names makes him even slightly annoyed? You losers are like flies, you can buzz around him and make some noise but if he decides you are too much of nuisance he will crush you like the flies you are.
Yes of course. Excited to see who else will be there.
A bunch of bumbling losers zerg rushed the chat and spammed. This issue will be resolved soon.

because he's bald

What can be done about the gammas over at ROTC? I know there are two fat idiots, Mersh and Royce who spend their days harassing Vox and Owen.

Will Vox ever take any action?
How about the VFM?

Obliterates sodomites? Vox taste Milos cum everytime he burps. He preaches moralisim but has nigger dick loving Milo write the forward on his book. Make sure you pay piggys sign up for unauthorized. It doesn't work but vox needs them money to pump Milos cum from his stomach.

It seems like they left Owen alone and now focused on attacking Vox. I think we should launch a counter attack them in the same way they attack Vox. I mean they are disgusting fat losers, it's incredibly easy to ridicule them. We should start spamming their chat.
I'm sure Vox is currently plotting their take down. VFM might be engaged but it's up to Vox.

How are you going to troll trolls ? Vox already lost.

at least the retard owen likes you .... as long as you have something to offer him :) lmao

Mersh bans anyone who disagrees with them. So we should try, but we will quickly be banned. Vox needs to take legal action as well.

He shut down his chat, he already lost, lol.

>provides the hottest takes and the most accurate predictions
what are his current predictions?

Attached: 15894347543.png (127x170, 33K)

Legal action for calling him teddy spaghetti.

Haha holy shit look at this spicy meatball cultist sucking Teddy Spaghetti dick.
pic related: Teddies magnum opus

Attached: hot-dish_1_big.jpg (640x480, 134K)

No. For stalking Owen and his family. Owen is literally a humble family man. Now a small group of rodents attack him because he names the Jews and calls out the holohoax.

We need to mirror their strategy. Each should create 20+ google accounts and just nuke their chat.

Owen the alpha Benjamin defeated by alcohol can't be with his family on holidays because he is such a fuck up.

Vox the alpha shuts down comments and chat because of internet trolls.
some real high iq alphas.

Totally agreed.

Vox is a Beta Nerd

Lol Owen is humble

They are not attacking him for naming the jew.

Owen was never an alcoholic. He drank on stream a few beers and stopped to focus on work. Nice try though.

He is with his families every holiday. Amy has some Gamma family members though.

Lmao. Owen thinks the earth is flat and nukes are flat. Someone send him a bag of gummy dicks and he started crying that the gummies were poisoned. They weren't. Owen is a paranoid alcoholic.

So fucking what. Do you get a blowjob from him everytime you post about your bio?

Ad hominem

For how intelligent he is, he is humble indeed. The man is wicked smart and he despises kikes.

Anyone who watches him for more than a little knows that he truly hates (((them))) and wants an Ethnostate or atleast a Jew free society.

What a retard. Owen literally said that he has to quit alcohol untill winter, if he can't then he must quit forever.

He was literally doing a stream on a holiday because his family was at the inlaws, that sounds like alpha behavior. He admitted alcohol was a problem and had his wife on a stream talking about how proud she was he stopped drinking and how much better sober Owen was.

>omegas

Vox usually calls everyone he doesn't like "gammas" instead, as well as "autists" who are "too short for this ride". His sycophants lap it all up

Wrong. Gammas and Omegas are completely separate and distinct. You clearly haven't even listened to Vox for more than half a minute. You probably could not even understand him!

Sure JIDF

Kek imagine sober Owen in Barcelona hanging out with wine boomers.
youtu.be/wuArqFxgG_8

Doesn't he have some jew helping him run shit? He may have possibly fucked her.

Why doesn't he call out Tommy Robinson for supporting the jews

Vox comes off like a disingenuous braggart who gloms on to any bit of fame and takes his ball and goes home when the going gets rough
If he would just cut half the shit he'd be an interesting guy

>Sure JIDF
Great argument.

He got rid of the kike (((Dolev))) ages ago.
He does call out Tommy. He said Tommy is a total kike sell out jew cock sucker, etc.

>You clearly haven't even listened to Vox for more than half a minute

I've been reading his blog for several years. I agree with most of his political opinions, even if he is an insufferable twat as a human being

>You probably could not even understand him!

That's what his lickspittles usually say when rallying around their fearless keyboard warrior. Just go ahead and form an official cult already, get it over with

It would seem that way to those less intelligent. Owen and Vox simply require higher IQ to understand.

He will get rid of vox too. Have you noticed that theme with him?

Welcome to vox world

absolute state of brainlets

He has accomplished more than you would in 100 lifetimes. The number of projects that Vox is a part of is overwhelming.

He lives in Italy, not Spain.

Imagine being so insecure you constantly have to tell people how smart you are and every thing you have ever accomplished. Owen and vox do it dozens of times every stream.

You lying fucking sodomites. It's spring time and Owen is a farmer. He has a successful huge homestead with livestock and many raised beds. Now he has to focus on farm work and wake up early so he laid off white claws(low alcohol drinks btw) so he's not hung over. He's called the Big Bear for a reason. He works hard all spring and summer but then enjoys the fruit of his labor during winter. That's the most European way to live. You retarded keyboard warriors.

Trolled? Why does he need comments? You wasted time on some other dudes stream... That's what you call trolling? Where are you going to "troll" now that he disabled comments?

THIS

Seems like a rich kid who bankrolled alot of projects and got to be part of them because he had the money. Everyone around hated him but he had money so they let him be apart of them.

VOX DAY more like CIA....

Sounds like Donald Trump.

Owens the only farmer I know who mows his grass with a push mower.

He has an 150 IQ. Do you know how smart he is?

Everything he touches turns to gold.

Attached: Teddy Spaghetti.jpg (2048x1638, 150K)

teaching people to be pick up artists or some retarded beta shit like that is not an "accomplishment"

vox is real time devolution of the species, a tragedy on display for all

This is a big tell for me; genuinely smart people don't have to constantly assure others of their intelligence, because they're too busy saying intelligent things. Vox is far from stupid but he vastly overestimates his own originality and impact on the world, then meets any objection with childish name-calling based on Greek letters (while his minions cluster around the objector and chant "you are too short for this ride" in unison)

>genius level IQ above 170
No he is not. Learning useless things like multiple languages when your brain cells are most apt to learning does not make one a super genius.

Attached: 54624564357745.png (400x281, 62K)

Trump is the president.
Teddy spaghetti scams money from pathetic retards.

>vox is real time devolution of the species,
Except Vox has mathematically disproved evolution on multiple occasions. Nice try, Gamma.

don't Ignore me OP

Such great projects like Hit Dish, bone if thrones and techno jihad kek.
This.
>Guys, I was in JRE, Joe Rogan is a cool guy
>JOE ROGAN IS A THUMB GUYS, HE'S LIKE 4 FEET TALL
>Jordan Peterson is a great guy, he's very smart
>PETERSON IS A SODOMITE
>Alex Jones has a great show
>GUYS ALEX JONES IS A FAGGOT ROLLERBLADER
>Crowder is so funny, he's my good friend
>GUYS CROWDER IS A FAGGOT HE KICKED ME OFF BECAUSE IF THE MOON AND JEW STUFF

>Except Vox has mathematically disproved evolution

Give that man a Nobel Prize, stat

The mental gymnastics you bear bear faggots are willing to engage in.

which model did he use to describe evolution?

He predicted the multicultural attack on white nations. Europe will defeat leftism through nationalism, Christianity and Greko-Roman classical philosophy.

Yes, Owen unmasked jewish snakes.

None? it is all made up by (((them))).

I bet he lets Milo but pump him

You perverted gamma losers have only sodomy on your mind.

>2 rogans tall
He looks to be like hes a fucking manlet, tho. Can anyone confirm said height cause I am getting a 5'6.25 vibe here whenever I see him.

Why does a self-professed fundamentalist Christian champion a race-mixing faggot, anyway? It's a question worth asking

>renaissance man
his signature garb is a T-shirt that would fit Comic Book Guy in both style and body size.

you can't be a renaissance man if you haven't passed step one of outward appearances. you don't change minds by leading the viewer to subconciously scan your shirt to find out where you wiped your cheeto fingers.

>race-mixing faggot,
What are you babbling about?

Your faggot leader is always talking about sodomites

I wonder if vox will shun his father once he is released from prison
The Bible says to shun homosexuals so that they will be ashamed.

Shut the fuck up you consumerist gamma loser. Vox dresses modestly and manly. What do you wear you faggot?

Honestly I laugh out Lord when Owen says his IQ was measured at 147. The guy is very low IQ and insecure.

If Owen truly believed what he is preaching he would drown his half breed wife and kids.
It's not divorce if they are dead.

he lives in Italy mate

the problem is that most people can't get past his arrogance but the dude warned us since 2002

told you about ben neo palestinian shapiro
told you about bucko peterson
told you about SJWs and their tactics
told you about proximity + diversity = war
promotes nationalism even though he's half indian, feather not dot and his great grandfather was a mexican revolutionary.

he really, really hates gamma males
he's more than just our guy
stop being petty and support him and his people

also his throne of bones and sea of skulls is worlds better than got ever could be

>What are you babbling about?

Milo. Teddy seems to forget that his God wanted such people stoned to death

How much money have you given him?

The mere fact that Owen has a high income and easily bought a huge property indicates that he is highly intelligent.
This.
Because Vox is actually an incredibly kind Christian man. He can see past Milo's sin, he hates the sin not the sinner. Also most of Milos homosexuality is just a stunt t gain more exposure and shock value.

>15 posts by this ID

Are you really spending hours on end insulting strangers online to defend some blogger who lives in Italy and doesn't give a shit about you personally? You "Dread Ilk" types are so cultish it's insane

>he's half indian, feather not dot and his great grandfather was a mexican

Attached: 1532190256633.png (252x200, 7K)

>romotes nationalism even though he's half indian
What a fucking embarrassment if anyone takes this literal meme race-mixed amerimutt seriously ever again I'm officially jumping off the alt-right train.