I've completely lost respect for women after seeing their reaction to the abortion bans...

I've completely lost respect for women after seeing their reaction to the abortion bans. Not that I had much left to begin with, but what these "people" are saying is depraved on a level that has to be seen to be believed.

Attached: infanticide.png (477x182, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PPHeartland/status/1081316857334980608
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
ancient.eu/Tophet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cant murder babies in the womb guilt free
>Have to murder them post birth

Western women truly are the worst

I understand. But chin up pal, big societal changes are in the works. Law of diminishing returns is bold, underlined and flashing here. Look at what women now have to say/make up/admit to for their 1 second of fame (as opposed to 15 minutes).

imagine having somebody die inside of you

Not all women, faggot. Let the demons come into the light, show themselves for all to see.

Haunted vaginas.

I don't really care what they do desu, I just don't want them to live in close proximity to me and push their garbage onto me.

Frankly it's blackpilling me. What are the chances of finding a woman worth starting a family with if this is what our society's depravity is turning them into?

Attached: 1558072276084.png (907x1000, 166K)

This whole women's rights crap is off the reservation, Kemosabe.

Cherry-picked favoritism and more.

I didn't understand how much power they had until I realize they're simultaneously a protected class and free to kill any offspring they might find inconvenient.

Sad, really, that it is allowed to continue.

But hey, you give these pretties everything their hearts desire.

They won't do shit. Ever actually spoken to a woman? They're full of threats and reeee. Actions, nah.

Imagine impregnating that, I'm just kidding don't imagine it

That’s what they are trying to do to you. These are the fringe maniacs. Remember that.

BILLIONS OF WIRE HANGERS THERE WONT BE A BICYCLE SPOKE LEFT ON THE STREET

Wear a condom save a soul.

Good, I hate people anyways and find women vapid and inferior in particular

Oh no, sex has consequences now

>I've completely lost respect for women
I dont think anyone ever sought out the respect of poltards lmao.

>WOMEN WILL DIE BECAUSE OF THIS!
when you set you to kill, always dig and extra grave for yourself.

Pic for reference, just remember that this is after all the King's Men photoshopped her as close to a female form as they were legally allowed, also

> miss piggy tattoo

Literally scarring yourself with a drawing of a pig-woman hybrid. Not sure how many layers of irony she's on with this, btw I'll be deleting this image from my files immediately after posting it

Attached: DlxfirBUUAAbROO.jpg (922x1200, 292K)

Great. Endanger yourselves and face penalties for your crimes. Will will not advocate your behavior.

But where will women get tire spokes after the niggers have stolen all the bikes?

Fair point, and I hope you're right about that. Thank you.

Is this real? I had no idea things were this bad.

Anyone dumb and shitty enough to get an abortion deserves to die.

The abortion issue is slowly opening my eyes to the possibility that females don't actually have souls.
Men are able to see beyond what we are, to create something beautiful, while women cannot even maintain the now, and have very little interest in improving the future.

Their entire spirituality is materialism.
Their life goals revolve around stealing men's wealth.

I began describing them as sentient wombs, but can you call something that kills it's offspring by choice a womb?

They have poisoned minds, toxic dumps for holes, create massive amounts of noise pollution from the top one, and have outstripped war-waging men in their kill count over a few decades because they fight the most defenseless life on the planet.

Women
Are
Evil

There's a reason they use to not be allowed to say a fucking word in Church. Listen to them and they'll get you kicked out of paradise.

Attached: 1511172312471.jpg (4136x820, 195K)

>Noooooo why did you abort that one time you let me insemnate you in our wedding night? You never aborted chad's children! ill show you bitch ill make a meme scheme to make aborting look immoral, we'll see how you will abort my beta seed then!

Attached: 1554031756759.jpg (704x604, 42K)

Also
>I've lost respect for women
Imagine ever respecting women lmao.

Good the more dead whores the better will make society improve on the whole

Did women do this CONSTANTLY when there was no abortion? No.
They can carry on about how they're really psychopaths who'll just find some hellraiser way to do this.
But in fact? They'll do instead what their first reaction was.
Sex Strike. And please. It's not a real sex strike. Instead? It's a symbol of them suddenly being more careful. Less promiscuous.
Just like women used to be.
Used to be, women just found husbands and fell in love and had babies because THAT is the safest way to have sex.
Notice how this is not a notion for women anymore? Last thing on their list of possibilities.
It needs to be the first.

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 130K)

Funny cause these women don’t care about the Iran crisis. Which is important to these people: right to murder your to-be children, or another massive war that might go nuclear??? Can’t have abortions when everyone is dead.

"I'm not happy"
>Becomes sole care-giver

>bicycle spokes
nani the fuck?

>The 60 gorillion hangers

Attached: 1557390021715.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Do you brainlets not get that it's the poor and uneducated that are getting abortions? Blacks and whatever. The more you let them get abortions, the less homeless and mentally ill you'll have to deal with. America doesn't have equality of opportunity for all its citizens so you'll always have a large group of trash people that reproduce and create more trash people in a never ending cycle. Ergo, abortion (voluntary eugenics) is the only choice to deal with the problem.

we need to take all the christians, jews and muslims, put them into a pit and light them on fire. this is the only way to make god happy.

hello, welcome to Jow Forums. this board is occupied by the internet's largest collection of life's ultimate losers and intellectual bankrupts. you must be new here?

>tfw you need to demoralize a group of honorably minded men on the internet so you brainwash them to hate the one thing they naturally want to love and protect

Attached: 1513480169531.png (401x316, 145K)

This country's doomed anyway. Nobody is willing to do what needs to be done to stop our fate and so it's doomed. Just enjoy the schadenfruede.

if she's right, then women should be deprived of even more rights, because they'd reveal themselves to be irresponsible, sadistic monsters.

>Let faggots be faggots. It's not like they are doing you any harm.

That happens to all the men who have sex with these women.

This is good news, they are exposing themselves as what they always have been, murderers that prioritise their ability to live irresponsibly over the life of their children, to the point that they will even suggest that they will kill their born children now
I mean
game over man
they lost

>About half voted Right
>Older married women make up largest sum, let's say 30% of that 50%
>20% of young right women left, but let's cut that in half for the higher percentiles in that
Roughly 10%, but you can reroll and vet so the chances are pretty good.

Nah, the world is going back to a type of conservative attitude. US, Europe, everywhere. We thought leftism was here to stay and now they're embarrassing themselves globally. The future looks pretty good desu

Attached: 1556996827538.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Whores complaining they can no longer be Wild and Free™ and are going to have to accept responsibility, for once.

If you take the abortion pill, the fetus breaks down and you bleed it out over several hours. There is an active campaign to regard this as stigma-free "common health care."
twitter.com/PPHeartland/status/1081316857334980608
First you push women to accept, "Oh, just take this pill and lay down for a few hours, your body will take care of everything, it's fine and this is totally normal health care." Then you get the mindset in the OP where they get these women to not just accept this process as normal, but to think, "Well if I can't get the pill, I guess I'll just smash my baby with a hammer and throw it in the trash."

I honestly don't care much about saving fetuses in early pregnancy abortions, but I do care about a campaign to create emotionally broken adults. There is no "healthy" way to move on from spending a day bleeding out the scattered corpse of an infant.

Attached: PP.jpg (602x804, 149K)

Women cheat and then get you to pay for chad's child, and even have it state enforced.
Be not loyal to that which is not loyal to you.

This phrase should be used for shaming

And yet all these undesirables are increasing. Abortion advocates miss the point that things are not getting better from their eugenic pipe dreams, and are in fact convincing what would otherwise be good but gullible people in any other era ,to do terrible, terrible things, which only contributes to society's dysfunction.

Attached: 1556233881345m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

This makes sense. The one civilization ruled by women were Minoans, the Minoans likely became the Phillistines and later Phoenecians and the original Jews.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

All these civilizations are known for murdering babies in huge numbers in ritual religious sacrifices. There is even evidence that among the Minoans some of these babies were eaten.

theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study

ancient.eu/Tophet/

Sacrificing babies to a horned god, often burning the bodies afterwards.

Attached: blood libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

things are ALWAYS much worse than you think

Did your mom not love you or what? I'm sorry dude. Hopefully you'll find a loyal trap gf who'll never betray you like a roastie.

People acting almost in caricature of Satanism. Never thought it would be this gruesome and we haven’t even really started yet. Hope you fuckers are preparing, spiritually and otherwise.

Look at that landwhale. I'm glad she didn't reproduce.

is there an evolutionary reason why women tend to be selfish narcissists?

well you cant send them to war anymore so, gotta find population control somewhere, right?

How about you take off that flag little child.
You're not worthy of it.

Achkchually some will respond to this that most of the abuse takes place inside the family, less from strangers.
inb4 niggers

why didn't you listen when I said women are the true threat ?
First they asked for representation in male dominated fields.
Then they said their "hygiene products" cost more and should be free or cheaper.
Now they will get the right to murder babies as many times as they want with no repurcussions. They are slowly elevating themselves to an extremely high position insociety where they are accountable for nothing, everything for them is free and they owe nothing to society.

Remember when people joked about this situation:
you get a wife, turns out her vagina is a roastie because she took miles of nigger cock and even has a niglet but then settled for you.

Now we'll have men worrying about "what if my wife's vagina is haunted by hundreds of aborted babies ?". Women will fuck niggers and they will just abort the niglets since the social stigma of abortion will be removed. You will get phantom cucked. You won't even know you laid with a coalburner.

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN ? ANSWER ME. APOLOGISE.

>females don't have souls
That is one of the blackest pills to swallow. I don't know where this meme of women came from... no wonder doon cunes keep them in beekeeper suits. If left to their own devices, you get pic related

Attached: iu[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

Dont know but this was an informative post:

Nice cope you have there.

Attached: 1536713749820.jpg (1015x1016, 149K)

>body positive nozzles and tools

Attached: download (10).jpg (500x375, 47K)

she did, she later had a couple of kids.

Attached: 900ADB16-B919-4CD2-837E-8D27FE657C36.jpg (250x246, 12K)

It's interesting that some of the biggest proponents of abortion are fags.
Remember they use breeder as an insult.

You are aware that most women back then before abortion was even legal or “common” were stuck in a marriage not built by love but instead made for economic safety. A partnership of “well you have a job and a home, so you’ll do.” Not love, right?

Love is a chemical reaction, marriage has always been economic and that's a good thing. Women ought to depend on their husbands, everyone is happier that way.

>wirehangers and bicycle spokes to skyrocket on the market
this has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
does this creature seriously believe the amount of women intending to use these items for illegal abortions will ever be more than a tiny fraction of the existing demand for these items for their intended purposes?

24 year old here,please elderly user, is it still possible to find a good women at my age or should i give up ?

Attached: 1515477572257.jpg (3072x3039, 523K)

If you don’t want abortion to be a thing maybe funding should be put into:
•Sex and it’s dangers being taught to everyone in high school (and properly, sex ed is already fucking shit in this country)
•Contraceptives be provided over the counter for free or a cheap price.
•Safe sex promoted and condoms given for free in your local clinic
•Stop having unprotected sex because it feels good. You faggots talk about breeding women and shit since you don’t have to deal with the consequences like women do.
Of course since this is Jow Forums I bet my opinion is gonna be seen as shit.
No surprise since the lot of you fags can’t seem to show any damn decency to your fellow humans.
Bunch of degenerates

Attached: F27F8EB9-7E54-484F-BDAE-05B4C2DE4DA2.png (600x914, 701K)

It's not 'at my age', rather it's 'in this age'.

Get ripped, it's your best chance at attracting one of these things.
Or get a high-paying job.
Then get #MeToo'd while you pay your pakitax so they can rape your future daughter.

Well of course.
But times have changed and marriage isn’t really seen as a partnership anymore. More of an exploitable industry to then fund divorce lawyers.
I would say in all honesty that marriage isn’t an ultimate sign of love and unity. I think just being in a relationship together is fine.
Unless getting married doesn’t get someone near bankruptcy anymore.

Well what kind of person are you? And what kind of woman are you looking for?
Because if you’re only concerned with finding the perfect wife then eat shit. She will likely not love you and divorce you. Leaving you penniless.

better idea: segregate girls and boys, remove legal rights from females and hold men responsible for the actions of their wives and daughters

No. Segregating won’t solve anything you idiot.
That...literally wouldn’t solve shit. Are you stupid?

Attached: 65BD3764-E3D0-430C-8A9D-BC310D649850.gif (242x185, 643K)

They always imagine the most deranged twisted fantasy version of life possible. Sometimes I think they want to be totally dominated. Leftists are sick in the head.

... nah.
But the fact is, nature programs women to seek pleasure till they have a baby, at which point the chemicals in their brain drastically change to promote responsibility and nurturing.
So, if a woman avoids having a baby, their brain will permanently be in "me me me" mode.

Everyone is in a “me me me” mode. What the fuck are you talking about?

Just a young virgin but in the UK...

Attached: 1508839295258.png (900x1273, 607K)

Lopez? Hmmm. That's a spic jewish name, isn't it? Hmmm.

>body positive
Why won't they just date men who are fat like they are? The whole thing smacks of the same hypocrisy as the Supreme Gentleman's manifesto.

I can't believe you idiots don't realise you're being manipulated by Big CoatHanger into being pro-life.
Stocks prices will skyrocket as demand for the wirejew increases.

It makes me want to cry. There would be no worse feeling than to know my future child died while under my body's care. Fuck man, I feel for every woman out there that has miscarried.

>phantom cucked
Damn user, that made me laugh.
But yeah, fuck women. We have to cull them back.

Attached: 1532330842342.png (444x444, 167K)

culling means reducing the number. I want a complete genocide

Underrated, take the folding pill

Fuck you, incel. We left them no choice.

It was probably not meant to be taken literally you kraut autist

Jow Forums
>for eugenics
>against abortions

Women merely reflect the culture that the men of their society create.

It was a graveyard smash

>we
t. roastbeard actually suggesting that women are cornered into killing their own children because they cant kill their own children
kek

>Haunted vaginas.

Attached: 2QYHWfL.png (657x527, 27K)

>Jow Forums is one person

fucking koala
if we kill all the depraved that want to get abortion then the ones who're are left
will be the moral and kind hearted woman that gave rise to the best generations
For example you'd be the first in the oven and the world would be a better place.

There's not gonna be a race war
It will be a gender war

I don't envy the tattoo artist. That is A LOT of loose canvas to deal with.

lol just don't get pregnant. It's not that hard.

Attached: 1495476342622.jpg (218x369, 43K)