How can you support abortion?

How can you support abortion?

Legit question

Attached: CDEC6DE5-DF28-4D01-AA06-91387A972283.jpg (605x340, 21K)

One might argue that women who abort wouldn't make good mothers

Do you want to be the father of a retard(or any genetic disease), a bastard or a rapebaby?

You wouldn't be saying that if you impregnated some chick that you didn't want to be the mother of your children. You'd be begging her to get an abortion.

It's a necessary evil, user.

People who say yes are more concerned with their religious episteme remaining intact and unquestioned. It has little if anything to do with reality, and they are in a deep insurmountable denial about it. They also arent morally developed enough to understand that abortion in some cases is the ethical choice.

Murdering a child is never an ethical choice.

But that has nothing to do with preserving one’s life after conception. There’s a system in place where if women choose not to raise a baby, they can give it up for adoption.

I’d fight to have full custody

Because the baby might be defective, born from rape, or black. All are good reasons for an abortion.

I support abortion for Jews, blacks, whites and Chinese

I used to be pro choice. I used to be a lot of stupid things.

I dated a chick a while back who was a bit younger than me. I thought I could red pill her and we could escape this disgusting society and build my home and my family on a piece of land somewhere. She was cute, liked a lot of what I liked and we clicked quickly so I said fuck it. She was surprisingly open to my views on politics which were entirely antithetical to her whole foundation and social circle. I would argue and berate every single one of her friends who disagreed with me and establish myself as the token right wing guy. Fuck those cucks and clowns. I got her into watching some stuff on YouTube that helped me when I started to see through everything and I thought everything was working.

Things kind of faltered and I started to not like her but I wanted to make it work. I was an indecisive faggot. She always tested my dominance and failed, another girl used to getting her way at every single step in her life. She would hit me and try to play victim after I grabbed her and restrained her. I would deny her sex as it was quite an effective strategy against her idiocy, she would still try to be physical and fail every step of the way so I kicked her out of my apartment a handful of times and she'd come crawling back "to get her stuff" which was actually her waiting for me to fuck her, and I did like a god damn fool but I didn't want to push too far as I still thought it was salvageable.

This cycle would continue but in between one of them I had gotten her pregnant. I was stunned and immediately, like it was fucking programmed into her head, it was abortion or nothing. Her mother had gotten three in her life, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

She gets the abortion, and at the time I was still uber Libertarian and supported pro-choice but the way it hit me was unlike anything I've ever dealt with in my life. 1/2

Before and after the abortion we cried together but it felt so hollow. It was kind of surreal. I felt I had no power in the situation and I allowed myself to be a fucking bitch and go with the flow like I did with everything else in my god damn life.

We decided to name him Chance. What a slap in my fucking face that I didn't even realize because of how blind I was. My boy didn't even have a chance and it's my fault.

It's almost 2 years since this happened and lately I keep thinking about her and having dreams about this shit, and all of this abortion stuff going on has hit me like a ton of bricks. I buried this guilt and it's tearing me apart now. I hate myself and what I allowed to happen. I'm complicit in fucking murder and these cunts and degenerates are posting Gadsden snakes shaped as vaginas like this is about human rights? I've never been more disgusted in the world and myself. We're putting getting our rocks off before human life? We're this hypersexual and selfish that this is actually an option?

I truly feel godless and black the past few days, like I have no recourse and no forgiveness after what I did. Take this post for what you will I just needed to vent this out.

We should euthanize those women then. What purpose does a woman who can't be a good mother serve?

If your wife got raped would you not abort the half niglet?

What would you tell your daughter when that slime crawls out of her mothers body and you raise it like a cuck?

Nice blog post, also show flag bergenstein

rape and high percent for birth defect. be nice when science is at a point it can track genetics better.

Only those who are evil can. There is no argument for killing viable babies.

Suck me dry faggot

Look at this fucking pathetic pro life shill.
>trustd me guyds, I did aburgshun and big ragret

>or black

kek

because nobody should be forced to host a life they don't want inside them.

>How can you support abortion?
only for niggers, jews, chinks etc

>child
It's just a lump of tissue though

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x300, 18K)

At least we all know you'll never experience it because you're permavirgin

or because hes a male you donkey

Maybe it'd be a good idea to not engage in activity that's biologically designed to lead to hosting a life inside of you.

Wtf nigger I’ve literally had to have an abortion before w this one girl I used to fuck w in college. Suck that shit out and throw it away. No fucking regrets, I’m not some gay homo retard. Pump and dump that bitch, I don’t need a little fucking reminder.

oof

One might point to the adoption and foster system's myriad problems with providing good homes for people to develop into functioning, happy adults.

Nobody supports abortion of happy marriage. You need to fix the system, give people more money, fix degeneracy then abortion fixes itself.

whattabout when it wasn't consensual?

How are you using the don’t tread flag but advocating for invasion of personal privacy via larger government
>shill detected

A lack of belief in a soul, and an understanding of human worth and human dignity rooted in the mind and in accumulated experiences.

Congratulations, you murdered your firstborn son. It was right you cried. But hey, lump of cells amirite?

If legal, abortion is only acceptablewhen there is rape or a high risk pregnancy. Only a very stupid person would believe that legal abortion means 17yo sluts going to a private clinic to abort the kid just because they want to. Supporting therapeutical abortion is common sense, clandestine abortion for undesired children is degenerate and wrong though.

Fuck the bitch, I just wanted the kid. That's what it's about for me. The fact that my recklessness and stupidity ended a life is what's hard to deal with in my situation

Niggers, single Moms and their spawn aren't enough?

Murdering the unborn is not a human right faggot

>Just a lump of cells

Twist the knife

It's easy. I don't want unwanted little shitbags fucking up my neighborhood because their moms were too stupid not to get fucked.

Kill the bastards.

(BTW: Crimeologists and Social Scientists point to two things to explain long term crime reduction in the US: Longer Incarceration & ABORTION.)

blessed numbers man

Never said it was a right you fucking gay retard. How are you a libertarian and want more government involvement in personal decisions? Take your fucking flag off, you disrespect what libertarianism is all about. Show yourself shill.

Be roastie or nigger

I support eugenics in general

by not being a niggerlover?

>If your wife got raped

I do not know maybe he will buy a pill "day after". Why always when subject is abortion most people think about rape.

>eugenics
the only way out is through

Don't know how you deal with it bro, thinking of my two boys. You can still have other children, so go for it. Nothing is more pleasant than the joy of just hanging around with your kids.

that's an abortion brah.

Doesn’t life begin at conception? Wouldn’t a morning after end that conception, and possibly a new life/soul?

The Gadsden isn't the Libertarian flag you fucking retard. It's from the Revolutionary period and yes, it is associated with liberty. However, is the legalization of murdering unborn babies something that has a place in a Libertarian society? Are there no moral conflicts in your mind about that?

I can understand rape, incest, and life threatening pregnancies. But abortion as birth control is fucking perverse.

It is wrong to abort babies.

It is wrong to advocate aborting babies.

It is wrong to support people who'd tax, torture and kill your family because you insist it is wrong to abort babies.

It is wrong to stop the people and their tribe/ilk/spawn from aborting babies because then they would have greater politcal support and power to kill off your lineage and family because you never bought into their insane deathcult ways of killing babies, or eugenics, or any of that shit.

Ergo, what must be done is the active termination of these people BEFORE any of these events transpire..... Can we all agree on this?

Attached: 1c8.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

it doesn't matter unless you're a christcuck really.
this society already doesn't care about the sanctity of life or anything, and you most certainly won't foce them to. Not to mention, banning abortions is like banning guns and cuckservatives just can't fucking admit it. People who want to get them will get them in the end
non-christcuck arguments against it here are usually about preserving the white race but most abortions are actually niggers, and even if it was whites, would you want someone irresponsible and retarded enough to need an abortion raising a kid?

Attached: 1533625406663.jpg (500x382, 34K)

Always a reason not to settle down start a family and live a traditional human life.

We live in a society.

No because it takes a while for the sperm to reach the egg aka conception. Read up on what the morning after pill actually does

Imagine being me doing this for free...
Daily reminder that aborting undesirable pregnancies is not acceptable as a therapeutical reason to abort. Legal abortion means "legal therapeutical abortion". The real question here would be how to stop clandestine abortions from occuring, well unless you would actually want niggers to have access to clandestine abortion clinics.

Attached: EveryDayUntilYouRealizeIt.png (678x480, 133K)

That’s not for you or for the government to decide, if you advocate for liberty, you advocate for person choice and freedom. Morals and values are unfortunately put into the back seat because as a humanity, no two people share exactly the same morals and values. Only you can keep yourself morally in check, and can’t speak for your neighbor. Shit, the only time you should be looking at what your neighbor is doing, is to see if they have enough. Not to covet nor restrict, but to help your neighbor receive liberty, life, and happiness. You disservice America by not upholding its secular alliance between state and personal liberty. Seriously show your fucking flag you god damned shill.

I've been very heart heavy the past few days about it but there ain't shit I can do but find the right one and find the fulfillment you've found.

>muh edumacation
>muh wage cage
>muh thots
>muh rights
>muh money

The absolute degeneracy of clown world.

These pills do not stop the pregnancy, but do not allow the fertilization mainly by slowing sperm and releasing the egg. Yes, this may be the beginning of a new life, but I write it if it comes to the rape and only refer to it because it's the oldest and the most stupid argument of the pro-abortion

You don't have a humanity without families bro. Healthy families are the building blocks of societies and nations. Sublimated the sex kick into good rather than making it an end in itself, and free your mind for the higher things in life, like culture.

Do you not see that in order for a society to function morality has to be universal? I'm not saying the government needs to adhere to fundamentalist Christianity, or any religion, but a code of ethics needs to be understood by the society in question. Multiculturalism is the bane of the west's existence and it is the wedge that is dividing us and pushing civil war.

Libertarianism is not going to be a long lasting outcome without cohesion within the land it's being practiced.

And fuck off faggot, I believe in liberty but I do not support the murder of the unborn. There are other options available for people to choose from to avoid pregnancy.

Oh I see, we can dance around the logistical side of conception when is convenient for you. Very cool. It still stops a woman from getting pregnant. It doesn’t even stop the woman from having promiscuous/unprotected sex; which is the purpose of the bill in the first place right? So what’s the point here? To control peoples rights?

Good luck. If you really want it, you'll get it. It shouldn't be that hard in a decent society with its priorities straight.

You will never control other people’s morals or values. You will never be able to stop people from getting what they want with a pen stroke written by some person in a Capitol building. It’s silly to think you can instill a code of morals on a populace without a serious backlash. You are no supporter of liberty and are an enemy of personal freedoms.

Nah, you're just a degenerate who doesn't want people to be happy, so lead them down the wrong path and call it liberty or some other pig swill.

HAHA! That baby is like
> I'm whiter than all ya'll

You shut the fuck up about freedom you kiwi brained piece of shit. You wouldn’t know freedom if it kicked down your mosque doors, and killed 50 of you.

pic related

Attached: nigger.jpg (480x480, 75K)

minorities get abortions at much higher rates
and seeing as how responsibility and keeping your legs closed are apparently foreign concepts, banning it will lead to more riff raff on welfare

Abortion gives women a safety net for being promiscuous. Banning abortion is an attack on Tinder and I don't really want that.

Bullshit, the majority of people when not constantly propagandised don't want the shit your selling. They want a trusting relationship, family, house, job that pays the bills. They don't want gay pride parades or unisex toilets. Why does the government not support one as being unfree and the other as being free?

with a hanging strap harness

Wholesome girls don't do abortions, and whores are supposed to be genetic failures. What's funny is how enthusiastically they subscribe to this eugenics model.

>Oh I see, we can dance around the logistical side of conception when is convenient for you

It's not that you write, I think if you feel mature enough to have sex and the result will be a child, you should be responsible. If someone does not want a child, and is stupid and having sex without protection, he probably does not deserve a child anyway

Attached: 1554177875461.jpg (1080x844, 93K)

can you return to your cancerous boomer reddit or your local church instead of pushing your retardation everywhere on pol. You make 100s of these threads per day go fuck your catholic child, pedonigger

Problem is nice girls can get with bad guys and instead of the bad guy being taken to task and made to grow the fuck up, he just gets her to abort.

You're so blinded by your own doctrine, and this is exactly why the Libertarian party is so fucking retarded and why I stopped referring to myself as such.

We control values and morals as a society, we used to not need excessive government to do it. We are so far down this path of destruction that there probably is no going back. The cycle of life continues and we'll crash and burn like every other empire does. Having excess liberty is one thing but when society is already unable to police itself do you honestly think your solutions are going to fix that?

A common mistake is that evil is some purposefully achieved state of immorality. That only happens in cartoons. Evil is explaining morals in such a way that they fit your intended conclusion, instead of the other way around. Women don't want the burden of unwanted offspring, so they explain it as not being murder because the child isn't really a human.

Attached: 1530065037676.png (554x496, 199K)

>If someone does not want a child, and is stupid and having sex without protection, he probably does not deserve a child anyway
Yep. Condoms are way cheaper and more accessible than abortions. If someone insists on getting an abortion when there are better, safer and cheaper alternatives out there you know you're dealing with a person who shouldn't be entrusted with their own house keys, much less a child.
Underrated but appreciated.

How can you not? Legit question. Seriously unless you're a bible thumbing faggot with no internal speech you can't be against it.

Most pro-abortion organizations in Poland want abortion sponsored by taxpayers, so it's cheaper than condoms at least for those interested.

13 year old gets raped.

Jow Forums would ask what's the race

The rest of society would say women's rights and separation of church and state. Only question is, how do we rid of society?

But rape is a seperate issue though. Isn’t the percentage of abortions caused by rape is extremely low. So people use it as an excuse to fight pro life

That’s a dark way to look at it my bro

Attached: E7711198-B729-4B81-ADE6-A9C2CF26C99C.jpg (500x316, 34K)

>Only question is, how do we rid of society?
pic related

Attached: nuke_H_bomb.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Gf had one. Didn't want the child to have schizophrenia or my heart problems. Before someone asks yes I wish I wasn't born and I don't kill myself because I help support my little brothers/sister and chances of suicide increase if you had a close family member die of suicide

>Crimeologists

user... Criminologists.

Selfishness and a damaged conscience

oh look some girl didn't think you'd make a good father and now you angry. what about HER rights to make decisions on her own ? I think you want to put women in position where they cannot decide ... talking about rights you dumb worthless scum

my point exactly. talks about right - but only his own. gommunism 2.0

faith in burgers - restored.

Because people will do it anyway.
What I don't support is abortion past a certain stage.
Whether that is at the heartbeat stage, or nervous system forming, is the negotiation our society is having today.
Late stage abortions though, are an abomination and have to be stopped.

>We control values and morals as a society
dear faggot, thats exactly what communism looks like. dumb fuck

>Because people will do it anyway.
thats about right
>negotiation our society is having today
I think this was established in the 60s or something, at least on health level.
No wonder only indoctrinated burgers of type 'muh Donald' are on level Afghanistan on that matter

He said society, not political action council. The populations in the western world have been ordered to have certain taboos and tolerances they neither asked for nor wanted against common law and personal morality.

Sorry, but your politics does not dictate my conscience. I don't want weirdos dressing up little children as the opposite gender and brainwashing them into transitioning. I don't want that in my child's classroom. But I don't have that right do I? I'm a sinner and a bigot according to the state. Well fuck the state.

>A woman gets raped by a nigger
>gets pregnant
>is ordered by the government to allow her body to be hijacked for about 9 months, and undergo physiological changes that she may never fully recover from
>has to endure an excruciatingly painful process that is labor
>misses out on work and receives no paid maternity leave
>has to pay tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses, even for an uncomplicated pregnancy
>all to enrich the world with another unwanted niglet that will bounce between foster homes and end up in prison most of their life

Jow Forums will defend this, and then complain about taxpayer dollars going to this niglet's welfare and later prison expenses.

I dont

Abortion is great as it limits the amount of niggers, kiwis and general degenerates.