This doctor dunks on every one of Fox's lies about healthcare

This doctor dunks on every one of Fox's lies about healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9pmS7UhnUM

Attached: gaffney.jpg (955x500, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/2018/08/27/what-would-sanderss-medicare-for-all-plan-mean-doctor-pay/?utm_term=.ded18e8361bc
nytimes.com/2019/04/21/health/medicare-for-all-hospitals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-5jWtz3rzco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i very rarely save political videos i find, but i distinctly remember seeing this little fella dismantling FoxB a few months ago, and it was gallant af

Single payer would never work and just create more paper work. The issue is the Copy right laws and so forth.

The only problem with American health care is that you're expected to pay for the service you receive, as you would with any other service.

The issue with the health care system is that the average american is fat, open borders, and that government is in bed with the medical companies which causes corruption.

His first response was a lie. Single payer would not make healthcare as cheap as other Euro nations (that's always the benchmark). The reason for that is simple - those countries are not full of niggers and spics who do not pay taxes. Now that they're filling up with those types, their healthcare systems are beginning to crack.

If your argument does not account for race, it's worthless from the beginning. The best way to keep healthcare costs low has nothing to do with whether you nationalize it or not, it has everything to do with keeping shitskins out.

The USA used to be #1 in quality and price before shit was nationalized and regulated. That's not necessarily because the free market is better or worse, but because at the time the USA was 90% white.

/Thread

that's idiotic.
paperwork comes from businesses creating loopholes and intentionally slowing down the process to make it more frustrating and prone to inefficiencies.
that's why paperwork shot up with the corporate giveaway that is ObamaCare, but medicare recipients all talk about how in-and-out care is when you have single payer.

>more paper work
Part of the reason it would be 1/6 the administrative costs of private insurers is probably because it's LESS paperwork and bureaucracy.

>Copy right laws
huh?

Of the nations with single healthcare how many of those are actually good?

The very first thing that will happen with universal healthcare is they slash the salaries of ALL health care workers, but the costs will remain the same, so profit from taxes can go straight to the politicians instead. Healthcare quality will not change in any way, aside from healthcare workers being even shittier due to lack of motivation.

Drug companies can change the formula of medicine thus no generic drug comes out. Drug cost do not go down till the 4th generation of a generic drug.

That is not true, government creates the paper work. I work in government, I know how regulated it is with stupidity.

Its like you made my argument for me lol. Government and companies are in bed with each other which create this mess and no competition can take place. They do not want competition.

no they will not. they will eliminate the predatory, no-use jobs of healthcare administrators on the business side of things, but the good jobs will be fine.
It would be different if we went to an NHS style system where the govt pays the salaries of nurses and doctors, but that has never been on the table.

They would, look what they have done to education. We have having a teacher shortage in American because lack of pay and over work. Maybe large government is bad?

Your argument makes no sense because if you're not a legal citizen, you won't have access to the system.

yeah replace healthcare administration with... government administration. Much better! At least you can go to a different hospital when your admin fucks you over. Where you gonna go when the government fucks you over?

Explain how Cal and NY are giving medical care to illegals than?

>I work in government
nice anecdote

? you're being obtuse.
the whole point of single payer is to obliterate the power and influence of health insurance companies as a whole. there won't be any more powerful lobbies for govt to be in bed with.
There has never been competition in the healthcare industry anyways. That's loosely what Trump was rambling about in the debates about the "lines around the states."
Health insurance companies created regional networks that essentially operated as non-competitive trusts that didn't step on each other's profits.

We should be able to purchase health care the same way we do auto insurance. Dozens of providers to choose from, and only pay for the coverage we need. You wouldn't buy full coverage for a ten year old car with 150k on it, and a healthy 25 year old doesn't need an expensive health plan, like a 60 year old would.

Its true tho, government is a mess. Show me one large city that actually runs correctly, especially blue cities.

>Gives all power to one organization
wow! that is a great Idea!

don't we have that with education? Yet teacher lobbies are one of the biggest issues within our educational system?

>Universal Healthcare CANNOT work in the US
for the same reason Public Education is destroyed:

>niggers
>niggers
>niggers
>niggers

ask anyone that is a clinical dealing with niggers on Medicaid

Attached: funwblacks840-sheboons-fight-in-patient-room-hospital.webm (540x720, 945K)

The issue people seem to ignore.

youre an idiot.

this tells me you fundamentally don't understand how the healthcare industry works. those overhead jobs serve no purpose from a health services perspective. they can be eliminated.
these are the people who do billing, business ops, lobbying, and, (most nefarious of all) practice managers. the people whose job it is to pressure and squeeze the doctors into maximizing patients while minimizing patient time and consolidating as much as possible in the name of profit.
single payer would tell these people and their occupations to get fucked.

in cali it's for children (under 19). children are healthy anyway.

Single payer would just make more of a mess and more regulation. Just look at how great education was within America before the educational system allowed everyone in the system.

I know single payer will pass one day and all of the tax payers within America will regret it within 5 years

>muh legal citizen
Your argument makes no sense because you think I'm just talking about illegals and not actual nigger and spic citizens.

Good. Fox is far left kike propaganda.

Keep moving that goal post huh user? Just wait till they say now we have to give everyone healthcare because some think group said it would be cheaper lolxd

>lets give all of the power to the government, be a good goy

1) you missed the point where healthcare professionals are not employees of the state and thus would not in any way be comparable to teachers and their unions.
2) are you implying that health insurance trusts aren't effectively one giant organization controlling the system? the diff is that instead of being loyal to profit, medicare is loyal to the public will.

That doctor looks Jewish.

Firstly, the guy straight up lies about not having to cut salaries for doctors. It's estimated to be around an 11%-13% salary decrease.

washingtonpost.com/business/2018/08/27/what-would-sanderss-medicare-for-all-plan-mean-doctor-pay/?utm_term=.ded18e8361bc

Secondly, I suppose this was around the time the Koch brothers study came out about single payer, where the public could save up to 2 trillion dollars. The study estimated the provider payments would be reduced by 40% rather than the estimated 11-13%. He used 40% because that's what Medicare providers are currently remembered at. The table the 2 trillion savings come from doesn't account for reductions in overheard and pharma, which is what the doctor claims the bulk of the saving will come from.

Again, the doctor flat out lies about hospitals not closing

nytimes.com/2019/04/21/health/medicare-for-all-hospitals.html

1.But they will be under single payer.
2.The current system is horrible, and I believe government just needs to get out of the way like most things.

you are deluded to think they will not just assume the role of administration. the government is not about eliminating public offices, they are about creating as much empty suits as possible to line their pockets. again, you think current administration is bad? just wait until the government assumes the role. truly deluded

>insisting that healthcare is the same as education
this is the delusional cop-out of a brainlet.

We should fund education more for sure.
Are you suggesting education should be privatized and only accessible to those who can afford it? lol

>predatory
Again, that just points back to race as I argued earlier - everything is predatory because we allowed kikes into the USA.

I am making a comparable pattern, if you can see this then you have not studied the issue.

I am saying education is a privileged and not a right. I am also saying I do not want to invest into dumb people or fat people.

and what about healthcare companies selling their medications at the highest prices? you agree with letting them make thousands of dollars of profit over a single pill?

That is why I am pro reducing Copy right laws to 5 years instead of how long they are, which they are very long now. Did you read my first post?

just bc old man Reagan told you that critical thinking is bad doesn't mean that govt intervention is always wrong.
if the jobs no longer serve a purpose (squeezing the system for profit motive) the jobs will be cut. contrary to what Fox News says, that is how govt jobs work sans the Dept of Defense where they don't cheap out on.

A new health service system called the NDIA or NDIS has sprung up in Aus and they are taking the govt to the cleaners for cash, costs fucking 10k for a person to do a Mobility assessment that takes literally 20mins to deiced whether you need one or not.

Don't do it

(cont)
Turns out white people trust one another and treat each other fairly when there's no multi-kulti bullshit. When there is multi-kulti, the kike predatory shit begins because they lose trust and society becomes greedy. Shitskins are greedy, unscrupulous pieces of shit; their lack of morality infects the entire population.

>We should be able to purchase health care the same way we do auto insurance. Dozens of providers to choose from, and only pay for the coverage we need. You wouldn't buy full coverage for a ten year old car with 150k on it, and a healthy 25 year old doesn't need an expensive health plan, like a 60 year old would.

Well heres the problem. You know what takes up the most healthcare costs? The last 5 years of life. What ailments? Heart disease and diabetes. What are preventable? Heart disease and diabetes. Who lives off of government pensions because they blew all their easy money? Boomers.

It's simple. Boomers simply cannot afford to pay enough to heal their dying bodies. That's why we already have socialized medicine in the form of medicare and medicaid. Look at the massive amount of people that use it. So much so that it's not sustainable. If people were active and healthy, if the population was more white, and if there were no illegals, healthcare wouldn't even be an issue, and the car insurance analogy would work perfectly fine.

Personally I'd like to see a law where you're rejected from qualifying for medicare and medicaid if your bf % is above 30% if you're a man and 35% if you're a woman, and if must be maintained continually. I think something as simple as that would save huge amounts of money. Would some people who are overweight and gluttonous die? Yeah. Is it REALLY that big of a loss when we gave them a chance to shed some fat? Not really.

I heard about this, all and all the tax payer is fucked no matter what they do.

Do you have any idea of how useless 90% of the government is and it's jobs within the government are?

I dont disagree, I dont understand why people who pay taxes want to help the lazy so much. These welfare queen are the problem and would not give you anything if asked. Why do we want to give them more shit?

can you explain how education is like healthcare then? bc i really don't see any comparison there beyond the fact that there is govt intervention in the private sector. at that point you may as well consider infrastructure projects in the same category.
>education...teachers are employees are govt
>medicare for all....doctors are private practitioners subsidized by govt
hell if anything medicare for all is the charter schools of healthcare, which is something I would imagine sounds appealing to you.

If they're citizens they probably pay taxes and therefor pay their share of the contract.

Charter schools suck, I am pro a system that tries to prevent dumb people breeding. I believe that a "free" healthcare system will only keep obese and fat people alive longer and people like me who does things correctly will have to take care of them.

Also I don't think you understand how medicare for all works.

The cutoff date for years (a decade?) Is 26, not 19 and there's plenty of loopholes.
You disguise your ignorance to appear right; where's your star, rabbi?

Attached: 1556466381948.gif (455x250, 1.33M)

>lets give all of the power to the corporations (who aren't accountable to the people), be a good goy

>libertarian
>leaf

Attached: 3217993_0.jpg (630x630, 99K)

Blacks are citizens and they do not pay their fair share. Explain this!

>Jews run the government
>Ill be a good goy and give you more of my money for Jamal. Lets die for Israel!

Your average drug costs about 2 billion dollars to go through FDA testing. If they fail phaseIII trials, those companies lose out on hundreds of millions, sometimes billions, of dollars. For nothing. The less people that are suffering from the ailment, the more the drug will cost, because they need to get reimbursed for the cost. FYI, pharmaceutical industry puts the most out of any major industry back into it's R&D, about 20%-25%. Not to mention these eurofags get those drugs on the cheap because those countries literally will not take the drugs unless it's under a certain price. Why? Because their socialized system can't handle the costs. So either they get it for a massive discount, or they don't get it at all. So the companies say, well, I guess the US citizen is going to have to face the brunt of the costs then while these eurofags get it for cheap. How nice for those faggots. Then they talk shit about the US system. Makes my blood boil.

yep its phase two to uni health care, it alone costs us 20 billion a year for over funded and bloated fees.

Imagine if a health union could regulate fees and expenses, it's pretty much that

I'm not opposed to a state-run public option and I can't imagine why anyone else would, best of both worlds in my opinion. Forces competition and gives poor people shitty healthcare that'll hopefully cut costs for people that actually have real healthcare.

ihni how to have a real world policy discussion with someone whose overarching goal is population culling, but ok.
1) then what type of schooling do you want if not charter schools or govt intervention? what else even is there?
2) japan's medicare for all taxes people who are obese or smokers if complications from their lifestyle lead to higher costs to the systems. i would be ok with those types of policies in a medicare for all system.
3) instead of just parroting the same opinion lines of
>education=healthcare
>cull the herd
>nihilistic libertarianism
why don't you tell me which specific aspects of medicare for all i'm getting wrong?

I hear public option only cost more for the tax payer because they have to pay for the public option and there own medical services. Is that correct? or was I lied to?

I wouldn't be opposed to there being a 5 year test run with state funded healthcare being applied to 5 states all with varying social and economic differences. At the end of the 5 years, see how those states did.

I actually don't understand why there isn't more micro experiments within the US and it's states.

2. That will never happen in America, and you know it lol. Again, look at the public school system we allow dumb people to pass and cant kick anyone out. If you do not provide services to people in government you will be "racist"

it's not that simple when it comes to public option because it depends on how good the public option plan is and how many people opt in.
if not enough ppl opt in cus the plan isn't good enough, it will be a less corporatist version of obamacare and suck.
the closer you go to medicare for all, the better.

They're all racing towards another more important goal, the security of Israel.

Niggers, spics and women are all a net drain on the treasury over a lifetime. Only white and asian men generate a surplus.

Because they always fail and when it does the liberals say we need it to go federal because a state cant afford single payer. Vermont for example.

Also CAL did not pass single payer based on it would cost too much

>cut costs for people that actually have real healthcare
nope does the opposite because less people have private health care, so smaller pool for providers, I pay $85 a fortnight for basic coverage, but even then you still need public for GP visits so you get fucked on wait times and service even on private cover.

>Forces competition
Nope health care providers don't give a shit anymore as public "bulk" billings can take up to 3 months to reimburse.

It's always going to cost more short term but long term the savings add up when nigs get checked before they need emergency chicken bypasses.

That's because the States are all broke, just in differing states of brokeness
t. Former employee of the glorious state of IL

I don't know these arguments because I don't care about race. If you actually think non-whites are the root of all of our problems, you're the actual subhuman who belongs in an oven.

Nogs wont tho, as soon as they are being rejected the most they will call racism and get more gibs.

eh. i think it could happen. nobody smokes anymore and millennials and zoomers hate fatties. give it 20 years, and i could see it happening.
in reference to our education discussion, yea i agree that the right to education is problem. all you gotta do is point to Season 4 of The Wire to see how some kids you just gotta leave behind for the benefit of the other 97%.

Poor people makes the shittiest decisions in health so while your pool goes down, so too does your number of peoblem people

It also only takes so long because insurance companies spend their entire existence fighting against paying anything they can but the government just has to sit there and take it

>I don't care about race
Your feelings are pretty irrelevant to the statistics.

That is my entire argument. A small number of people are really harming this nation but we cant do anything because of activist.

I would love to have a united nation but we cant have one because of muh racism.

t. Massachusetts resident

I know you say that, but some will follow the rules and the rest will hopefully die

Yeah, I can see it now. The great POC health care march on 2030. They will get the gibs, they always do because they do.

Im sure his verbal performance and clever arguments are made in America's best interest, and have nothing whatsoever to do with posturing as an ethically superior expert whose ulterior motive is actually destruction of hated goyim.

Single payer would stifle innovation. But NASA was pretty good at innovating shit so who knows. We need to get the welfare state in check before we even think about single payer.

Maybe profiteering off healthcare is bad? Maybe more of their money should be going into r&d? Maybe CEOs/board members are greedy fucks and need to find a new industry to fuck over?

Remember, these are the same companies responsible for the current opium crisis, and some industry leaders are getting thrown into jail

Correct. Autistic fools think they're going to "system" their way out of this. Unless that system involves getting rid of shitskins and if it has any hint of egalitarianism it will never deliver the promised savings.

This, I do not mind a gov R&D program but the real issue is the welfare mindset and the broken family within America.

They really won't, you're not understanding how little their demonstrations do. They might have marches but no one will care. Jews don't like losing money, and spending it on their pets is not a thing that will happen. How much has BLM done? Nothing. This is also for the health of a lot of whites, so think of them too before you worry about if nigs will somehow get motivated enough to demonstrate for more healthcare, something I guarentee you they will forget about immediately after getting some.

this doesn't exist because the state-run option will ALWAYS be more expensive than the free market, for any sort of product or service. A government doesn't need to sell a product to survive, but a business does.

>I don't care about the one factor that matters
Then go create your minecraft castles in the clouds. If you ignore demographics, this is what you're gonna get:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5jWtz3rzco

BLM has done a lot, body cameras for one. The good thing is tho that is blow up in the nigs face.

Also BLM had a horrible leadership and optics. If they would not have blocked traffic they could had pushed more of there agenda.

it*

1) Private only covers actual hospital visits not GP visits, unless you have a family doctor and are loaded (in AUS)

2)other way round private is faster but would be alot faster if public was only limited to life-death situations instead of dont wanna work today gibe sick note pls, instead of every service.

The exception to that is a monopoly which already exists in trust form in healthcare now. This is also a way to make nigs PAY into the system more since they're already using it when they're avout to die. The government is always worse but for these people it's better than nothing. Look earlier in the thread, I HAVE worked in government so I know how shitty it is.

Free healthcare for white families, private healthcare for everyone else.

Attached: 1518646207612.png (372x300, 35K)

>I HAVE worked in government so I know how shitty it is

and you want more gov?

how's the fatness debate going in aus?
did that viral town hall video with all the fatctivists blow the issue out of proportion, or is the govt taking measures to force ppl to be healthier?

Body cameras is the only thing it has done and it makes them look even worse than before the cameras.

I'm not arguing for an abolishment of the private healthcare system, just a public option, a voluntary program, that the poor could use that would cover the most basic of shit.

I understand hating poor people because most are minorities but we should care about our countrymen at the very least because it makes the couny stronger to have people healthier. If everyone ate less KFC it would save our system trillions over time but everyone will keep eating way too much meat and not enough veggies so we need to deal with the hand we have

1. Healthcare CAN'T be cheap because healthcare can't be simple. Every doc's office and every hospital has to have the latest and greatest equipment, instruments costing tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. My eye doctor has an "eye imaging system"(a fucking camera) that takes a picture of the eye. It costs $85,000 new. MRI machines run between $300K and $1M. Then there's drugs. Exact and pure chemistry costs a fortune. Go price ACS-reagent grade chemicals. Ever spent $100 for 1kg of sodium carbonate? $80 for 250ml of concentrated nitric acid?

2. The US cannot afford to be the world's military defender AND give its citizens good healthcare. Just like Europe cannot currently afford to provide a decent military force. You cannot have medical care and military might. Both cost a fortune and a half. And the US has decided our military is worth more than people's health, because it is. We control all of the spice. Even China and Russia depend upon our Navy and Air Force defending the skies and seas from terrorists and especially pirates.

3. Medical malpractice insurance is extremely expensive and as less white doctors vs. med doctors practice and malpractice greatly increases, this will continue to grow worse. Malpractice kills more people in the US every year than guns and illegal drugs combined.

Attached: 1556992177685.jpg (683x1024, 77K)

what? how are health insurance companies even tangentially related to R&D.
that's pharmacare and prescription drug prices negotiations you're thinking of.
and that's a myth. like 90% of medical research is already tax payer funded because it happens at universities on government grants.
it's just that private companies then purchase the rights to taxpayer funded research, brand the product, pay for some late level developments and then price gouge the shit out of it.

I know, but this is one huge thing they wanted and got.

Yes, I want more. I want only this more in this specific way more. I want what Japan has wih a fat tax. I want smokers to pay more into the system. I want alcoholics to pay more into the system. I want a public option for the poor to pay and then tripple pay when you find they're inevitably on cigs and 40s so that we don't need to try and save their eroding liver and lungs 30 years from now at 100% cost to the taxpayers.

It's like none of you understand we STILL need to pay for all this shit from our existing taxes because we CANNOT turn any of these bloated carcasses away when they're at the door.