>Basics:
For our purposes, the JQ has 3 aspects that overlap on some elements:
1)
Israel/zionism (Jewish Nationalism)
2)
Jewish Collective Power (aka: JCP)
3)
Judaism

The name of the game here is to remove general public support for Israel ASAP. This is how we win, this is how we slay the ZOG.
And we remove the general public support for Israel by redpilling/educating the general public on the verifiable facts about Israel being an enemy of the US (and the whole West, actually, but the US is the most important Country to liberate from the ZOG first).

Once the general public no longer supports Israel, that discontentment about Israel will seep into the general public opinion of Jewish Collective Power (JCP) in the West (because there is a synergistic and symbiotic relationship between those aspects of the JQ), and make them realize that the JCP in the West has to be terminated, peacefully, for all the right reasons (because JCP is a subversive force operating in the West).
Judaism is its own game (more or less), and it can be dealt latter, it’s not a priority (we’ll look into it latter thou).

>The most basic JQ redpill:
The easiest aspect of the JQ to approach a normie with is the 1st one (Israel), and the easiest way to do it IMHO is to introduce them to the "The Lobby: USA".

Attached: Pepe_POTUS_with_grills.jpg (640x574, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/Tgc7V
archive.vn/UiR8C
archive.vn/Vlw9j
bitchute.com/video/GwcwSb7Sd41R/
heyalma.com/birthright-needs-stop-sexual-pressure/
archive.is/UF27x
archive.is/8xnkU
youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial
twitter.com/ADL/status/1126577581766189057
archive.is/I5exz
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
web.archive.org/web/20180502110817/https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/
archive.vn/Ou12q
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3vF6Vcjr0
youtube.com/watch?v=7oNcucBkQEg
forward.com/opinion/170775/the-gun-lobbys-jewish-enemies-list/
archive.is/oEmbt
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The go to strategy for winning the game (removing gen pop support for Israel):
Introduce the “The Lobby: USA” documentary to your audience using some preview screenshots, a short description (precision engineered for maximum redpilling impact) and a link for them to watch the documentary.

This will be your default play in this game. It’s your basic move, your go-to play, and one of the most effective ones you will ever have, and the best thing about it is that if you present it in the way I show you (the short precision engineered intro along with some preview screenshots), the content and its implications will resonate with all demographics (racial, political and religious).

You can find the preview screeshoots here: archive.vn/Tgc7V ; archive.vn/UiR8C ; archive.vn/Vlw9j

The first two pics are for you to share on platforms which can handle the size and resolution, the 3rd is for Jow Forums.
Use the pics so people get a taste of the content of the documentary so they are more likely to watch and share the documentary.

The specific short description most important part is this KEY phrase: “Basically, this documentary provides under-cover footage that is undeniable proof that Israeli Ministries order AIPAC staff to commit crimes against US citizens on US soil for the political benefit of Israel.”
If you want to tell them as little about the documentary as possible, that is what you say to them, that is the key point that sells it to EVERY single demographic in the US, and you will be selling VERIFIABLE TRUTH, so start selling it.

KEY POINT OF THE DOCUMENTARY:
“Israeli Ministries order AIPAC staff to commit crimes against US citizens on US soil for the political benefit of Israel“ - This is what the general public needs to get permanently burned into their minds.

So here is the short intro I use to present the documentary to everyone I come across online and offline:

[BEGIN OF DESCRIPTION]

"The Lobby: USA" documentary:

>Some scenes:
-Israeli activist in the US claims to use false Facebook accounts to monitor US citizens and any sharing of information that might hurt American general public support of Israel. She communicates their identities directly to Ministries in Israel.
-Israel attacks supporters of the BDS movement world-wide, because they are a non-violent group that decided to be so due to it being the best strategy against the zionist military occupation of Palestine.
-Israel uses top of the line social media technology to flag, censor, and if necessary harass and spy on any American and non-American that posts information that might hurt general public support for Israel (part of Canary Mission)
-AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) members buy out Congressman using pre-paid credit cards which are given to them inside an envelope

hook line and sinker

What do you mean?

hook the target, act on target's subconscious, retain the target

Also Hypernormalization and "The century of self" (but it is too long).

how indeed

Attached: ממממ.jpg (326x264, 16K)

Makes sense.
At the end of the day, we all operate according to that principle, we all give the most attention in the environment to what we unconsciously find valuable, etc.
This is just a small strategy to try to apply some sales/persuasion principles to the mainstreaming of the JQ.
I went for simple, because most people won't bother to learn a shit load of methods to redpill normies (although I will go into more methods and strategies that might be useful in specific scenarions), and honestly, if we could get 75% of the US population to watch that documentary and burn into their minds the fact that Israeli Ministries order AIPAC staff to commit crimes against US citizens on US soil for the political benefit of Israel, we could slay the ZOG with just this strategy.

--
==Why this works==

1)
Non-kikes don’t like the idea that Israel and its stooges are going around fucking with everyone for the political benefit of Israel;
2)
Muzzies love Palestine and BDS so they will watch it and promote it;
3)
Lefties love the Muzzies and if the Muzzies tell them to watch the doc they will and then will no longer support Israel;
4)
The Blacks (for the most part) will be mad at all those gibs going to Israel and not them.

--

Some fliers for those that want to spread them around IRL (if you don't want to print these specific ones due to caution, use the design to inspire your own original fliers about the documentary).

Attached: 0_zz_Poster_The_Lobby_USA_promotion_2_1_final_soft.png (1040x586, 46K)

Kike

Attached: Israel_Rabbi_supremacist.png (1200x900, 252K)

yeah
what

Attached: 1499085025609.png (174x191, 5K)

Kike rat.

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

if you have a point to make please head in it's general direction

Attached: Mah_fe219a_6486846.jpg (1200x1079, 210K)

Yid kike.

Attached: American_Jewery_is_part_of_Israeli_security.jpg (600x700, 92K)

That's all well and good, but your whole scheme gets brought down in the second your "redpill target" accuses you of being anti-semitic. He'll say that deep down, you actually hate Jews and that your *principled* opposition to Israel is just an excuse for your hatred, and since anti-semites also believe in the things you say (because they are true, or because they hate jews? doesn't matter), you're now guilty by association.

And whatever you say next, be it excuses or more factoids, for them it's just further expression of that anti-semitism. It's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

It's like accusations of racism, any black person will instantly disarm your average normie whitey; the almighty God himself can come down from the heavens and hand them the truth of the universe, he'll mentally kneel in submission, because it's such an oh reprehensible thing to be branded a racist.

You have to tackle that first.

Attached: 1551370986220.png (431x485, 390K)

you see, dumbass, that's the source of the fucking problem
you shits want to "redpill da goyem" but you yourself have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Israel and the government fucking HATE Soros to the point of spending millions of dollars trying to stop his NGOs, but you shits have no idea about it and instead look at the one fucking rat diplomat that soros and the NIF managed to bribe who was then discredited in Israel itself because bibi can't stand soros either

Attached: homo.jpg (699x879, 127K)

>"redpill target" accuses you of being anti-semitic
Not a problem, you simply say to them "Legitimate criticism of Israel and Jewish criminal behavior is not anti-Semitism".
>you actually hate Jews and that your *principled* opposition to Israel is just an excuse for your hatred
Nope.
I don't hate Jews, I hate subversion, and that included Jewish subversion.

If you hold your frame and respond to the name calling simply in a matter of fact way, that name calling has no effect. The name caller might not be convinced, but the audience will see you hold frame and a certain percentage of them will look into what you're saying.
And remember: if a Black or a Muzzie talks about this with a leftie, they won't call them shit.

And people are waking up way faster than you realize, the name calling from the left and the kikes is losing its effect.
Pic related.

That being said, you bring up a good point, you should expect some non-compliant reactions from the audience, just learn how to deal with them (keep your cool and state the facts, that legitimate criticism is not anti-Semitism and that hate of subversion is not hate of Jews) and practice, it gets easier and easier.

Attached: Judge_knows_about_JQ.jpg (640x638, 109K)

I like it. Bump.

Attached: 1520994537387.jpg (472x461, 42K)

You kikes always play both sides.
You suck little yid, you're the one that has no idea what he is yapping about.
>muh source is no good
Cry more little yid, you always try to attack the source in order to deflect attention from the content.
Soros, Bibi and Israel can all go fuck themselves, and they will.

Attached: Israel_Advocates_For_Soros.png (648x1352, 673K)

are you going to keep maymaying or are you going to actually care about preserving your fucking continent?

Attached: homo2.jpg (874x834, 187K)

Like I said, you kikes always play both sides.
Diaspora Jews and Israel collaborate in the Islamification of the West.
Keep crying little yid.

Attached: Israel_Sends_Migrants_To_The_West.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

you mean the muslims and africans Soros paid to keep in Israel?

Attached: 71.jpg (713x882, 148K)

Apparently joe Biden might have

I think that's more of what you wish would happen, than what would actually go down when dealing with this matter

However it's better to talk about it than to not talk at all, so in the grand scheme of things you're correct I guess

Soros is not allowed to operate in Israel, and yet Israel sends envoys to shill for him in Hungary because of "muh anti-Semitism".
You kikes always play both sides, and the people now know both Israel and diaspora Jews are a team in the Islamification efforts of the West.
This kike in pic related is a super zionist, and yet he pushes the muzzies into the West.
Typical kike war by deception.
Keep crying little yid.
Pls explain youself fren.

Attached: France_Jewish_influx_of_migrants.png (1500x1941, 2.44M)

There is nothing wrong with Jews. Stop being racist.

bitchute.com/video/GwcwSb7Sd41R/

He needs a better narrator, but this started me on the path.

Showing them Jews suck baby cocks is a good start

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Obrigado senor,
but this is far too much credit (and boring, you nerd)
Well anyway best of luck to ya.

>I think that's more of what you wish would happen, than what would actually go down when dealing with this matter
I have been redpilling people online and IRL very pro-actively for literally years now, it's literally like selling anything else, only in this particular situation, you're selling facts that a huge propaganda machine tries to condition everyone to reject on a emotional basis.
Some people don't acquire said kike conditioning, and you talk to them about the subject and they act normal, some others resists talking about it, others go ballistic, etc...
At the end of the day, if nobody talks about it, then nothing will be achieved, and the truth is, even if you don't want to talk about it IRL, you can redpill a shit load of people online, in here (newfags and lurkers), on infinite, mIRC, GAB, everywhere really.

Another pic related on how fast people are waking up.

Attached: Only_41_percent_of_Americans_view_Israeli_gov_favorably.png (672x603, 432K)

Wrong.
Israel having the right to exist should just be contrasted against an explicit pro white ethno state.
The only problem with Israel is that it has jews shilling in its favor in the governments of other nations.
If it wasn't Israel it would be for "Zion", similar to dream nations like Kurdistan or Assyria.
The problem is not Israel, it is the influential jews and shills who are not in that country.

With that said I think your initiative is good.

I just literally said that he operates here in full force via his NIF, retard. both bibi and orban are aware of this, hence working together

NIF divert funds to anti-israeli bodies like btselem or mahsom watch. when we shoot palestinians, they provide bullshit evidence to the UN to try and make it condemn us, once again with his fucking funding. you can hate israel all you fucking want but how the fuck don't you know this

Attached: Soros NIF.jpg (445x604, 70K)

most people eventually resort to the "I am really a nice guy" game. Lets say you have one group of people that you hate. Apparently because you do hate, people think you are not nice, and not being nice is like the worst thing in their brains for some reason, even though previous societies and civilizations praised other virtues, like honor and duty, and where some greek guy basically slaughtered a whole bunch of people in his own home after shooting an arrow through a bunch of holes inside of axes lined up.

But yea, basically all politics, from local to high level involves some form of the nice game. Because the people who you encounter are huge faggots, have really shitty genetics and want to see a shitbag with their similar kind of genetics be representing them.

Attached: 455hh5623.png (1700x720, 2.36M)

shut the fuck up. there are literal sexcapades arranged by your kind to attract MAJORITY American jews to breed kikerats through Birthright
try again Shillvoin Ginsberg.

heyalma.com/birthright-needs-stop-sexual-pressure/

Jewish collective power is a subversive force operating in the West.
Legitimate criticism is not racism.
And speaking of racism, read pic related here: Thanks for sharing, will watch when I have some time.
Indeed!
Pic related has redpilled many normands to the JQ aspect of Judaism.

Attached: 4_Circumcision_big.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

That reminds me of one of my most effective resources I use to redpill Christians and Evangelicals:

Some graphs that will help redpill Evangelicals and other Christians on the truth about Israel being anti-Christ. Enjoy:

archive.is/UF27x - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 1"
archive.is/8xnkU - "How Evangelicals have been duped by Satan into supporting the earthly Israel, which rejects the Spiritual and Eternal Israel, Part 2"

Remember:
The True Eternal Israel exists in the hearts of those who have faith in Jesus Christ, not in the earthly country we call Israel today.

>Another very useful resource to redpill the Evangelicals and Christians on Israel:
youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial

It’s an Evangelical news channel that has been smeared by the ADL for telling facts about Israel in their programs: twitter.com/ADL/status/1126577581766189057

>Another great resource to redpill Christians on Israel and Jewish collective power:
archive.is/I5exz - “JEWS AND CHRISTIANITY”

Attached: Youtube_video_Israeli_jews_try_to_assault_Christians_for_preaching_in_Israel_link.png (854x800, 526K)

and what the fuck are you trying to compellingly hammer home here (((you))) falter in admitting your whole "culture" which is really just an amorphous bind of the dregs that come from the innumerable lands (((you))) have tried to parasitically latch onto throughout history. Even your "national dish" is an Arab pea paste. Kike roach

would you rather we stayed in your country?

Bye kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Attached: 2_39_A_2.jpg (1776x9928, 2.75M)

Go fk a donkey pedro

Taking current affairs (Iran) into consideration, what would be the best tactic to enforce an axiom about what this war really is about?
One thought I had was the satire of Army Recruitment
>Are you willing to die for Greater Israel? Call 1800-Join-The-Army
However, given dramatically increased rates of human retardation through (((media))), I worry the satire would be misconstrued as a good deed by the NPC.

1)
I never said anything about Israel not having a right to exist.
Personally, I don't care if it exists or not, I don't mind it existing as long as the Israeli subversion stops (no more zionists (Jewish Nationalists) outside of Israel, no more dual citizens in politics and judiciary, no more aid to Israel, no more hate-speech and hate-crime laws, no more laws against calling out the holohoax for the fraud it is, etc).
2)
Removing support for Israel is necessary for slaying the ZOG, and removing support for Israel does not impact your capacity to make a case for a White ethno-state.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Like I said, you kikes always play both sides.
The UN doesn't do shit because the ZOG has the US in their pocket, and it will always will until the gen pop wakes up, so you don't give a shit about the UN (it has no impact on you), while we in the West deal with the UN from a stand point of it having an impact on our shit.
Israel constantly milk the holohoax and pimps the German people and now wants to pimp the Polish, and you use non-stop holohoax propaganda to try to make the Western people do what you want, and even the UN uses the holohoax to push for open border in the West (same with a lot of diaspora Jews).
Neither Soros nor Israel are friends of the West, fuck Israel, fuck Bibi and fuck Soros and all the subversive diaspora Jews.

Also, you shoot Palestinians because Israel is a Rothschild military invasion being planned since the 19th Century, and Hamas only exists because you created it:
web.archive.org/web/20180502110817/https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/
archive.vn/Ou12q - “Blowback: How Israel Went From Helping Create Hamas to Bombing It”

youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3vF6Vcjr0 - “Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas 01-09-09”

And I don't hate Israel nor Jews, I hate subversion, and that includes Israeli and Jewish subversion.

Attached: Hypocrisy.png (1173x1162, 570K)

Game your way around it.
Show them that the Israeli government are the shitty guys.
Even if you have to "nice guy" coat it with something like: "It's so shitty what the Israeli government is doing...".
I don't have a problem keeping my frame intact even when facing huge resistance (does not mean I can sell the idea to everyone I try to sell it), and I have so much sourced verifiable facts to show that Israel is a bully and an aggressor that it always ends up paying off, even when the interactions get extra heated and full of shit flinging.

And btw, you don't need to hate Israel or Jews (I don't), you just need to state the facts about Israeli and Jewish subversion. If anybody accuses you of hate:
1)
Actually don't hate Israel or the Jews. You don't hate the flu, or the fact that turds are shitty, you hate the fact that you got the flu, or that someone took a shit on your nice hair, but hate is not productive to our goals, so find a way to ditch it if you feel it;
2)
Simply state the fact that you don't hate Jews or Israel, you merely hate subversion, and that includes Jewish and Israeli subversion.
What the fuck are you talking about.
Fuck Israel and fuck the diaspora Jews.
Don't worry, once Jewish collective power in the West gets terminated (after we redpill the gen pop on Israel and they no longer support Israel), the Diaspora Jews will assimilate and no longer be Jews (dissolve culturally and racially among the Western people), and the only Jews left will be in Israel, without the support of the US and the rest of the Western world.
We will all be happy then.

Attached: Jonathan_Pollard_60_minutes.png (800x1033, 213K)

Not an argument.
BTW, Israel is a pedo haven.
Sad.

Attached: Israel_Pedos.jpg (2047x1582, 558K)

Cutting israel from foreign aid is essentially denying its right to exist.
It can only exist by subsisting on other countries.
Permitting israel to exist is maintaining the obligation of letting it devour you. Don't fall for it.

Truth is, nothing has a "right to exist".

I think the most effective angle is to recall people about the Iraq war fiasco, which was sold to the US people on the basis of Bibi's lies about the WMD that he knew were not there, and making heavy reference to the cost of US blood and debt all for the benefit of Israel.
Pic related.
Use it in combination with this one: Also, good video on the issue: youtube.com/watch?v=7oNcucBkQEg

Attached: America_stands_with_Israel_kind_off_3_alt.jpg (1296x5012, 1.11M)

the nice guy game doesnt work because we dont accept it, in the online realm we hate and are open about many different groups. As such when we see someone cuck out to these many different groups, we hate them. And that person gets no support.

>Cutting israel from foreign aid is essentially denying its right to exist.
And?
With all the problems in the US and the West right now, why would we support a welfare queen that pushes for the Islamization of our Western Countries?
We owe Israel nothing.

>read the rest of your post
Pic related.
Like I said, I don't mind it existing, I am not willing to allow the West to be pimped anymore just for it to exist.

Attached: Jews_Hate_Truth.png (1320x735, 332K)

I was thinking about more face to face type interactions when you talked about the nice guy stuff.
I feel very comfortable with being direct and flooding the conversation with fully sourced verifiable facts that show anyone that actually verifies them that Israel and Jewish collective power in the West are indeed a subversive and hostile force. The rest is basically dealing with questions from people who are ignorant about the various aspects of the JQ, dealing with people who are not shills but have the emotional conditioned reaction (need to be patient and keep calm, nobody was born knowing everything, even the olderfags were bluepilled at a certain point until they found the information), and dealing with Hasbara shills (my favorite, I have had shills I think actually went insane from having the shilling turn against them until they have to disengage after sperging like the self deluded retards they are).

Attached: Merchant_Truth.jpg (675x900, 160K)

Oh, but one thing thou, there are online places in which you can be direct, but articulate your case in a totally non-hateful manner, and that gets you HUGE results, especially on those communities where people are not as autistic as on the chans.
Boomers for example, are not retarded, they can get redpilled, you only have to know how to present the information in a way that they don't reject it by instinct, and in a way they actually respond too (as the saying goes: know your audience).

Get the gas already, kike.

Better kys and all of your kind.

well I get it that its difficult in real life, in order to hate the other groups you have to learn A LOT. To why they are shit. Trying to persuade an ignorant public is going to be wasteful. Because the moment you try this crap out you lose all support from us. There exists no other form than the nice game. The people you are trying to make you vote are fucking retarded vermin. Garbage all around more or less. Fucking should be rather shot on site really.

That is why this platform as it exists today does the red pilling for us, as more people become aware of how shit all the other groups are, eventually there will be a point where we can accept one of these people in real life since he doesnt have to play the nice game.

Ok, here goes another basic strategy to use, this time on a specific demographic group: the pro-2A crowd.

All you need is this piece of text:

[START]

forward.com/opinion/170775/the-gun-lobbys-jewish-enemies-list/
archive.is/oEmbt

"The National Rifle Association compiled a list of its enemies and it reads like a Jewish who’s who list. The list, prepared by the NRA’s Institute for Legislative Action includes 506 individuals, organizations, media outlets and corporations that “have lent monetary, grassroots or some other type of direct support to anti-gun organizations.”
The groups listed by the NRA as enemies of the gun-rights cause could easily populate a Conference of Presidents meeting room. They include major Jewish national organizations, including the Anti Defamation League, American Jewish Committee, B’nai B’rith, and the Jewish Labor Committee; two major Jewish women organizations: Hadassah and National Council of Jewish Women; and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, which is the Reform movement’s rabbinical arm.
Reform Jews, the list suggests, are among the NRA’s worst adversaries. The list includes not only their national rabbinical group but also names specifically the Union for Reform Judaism’s former president Eric Yoffie and David Saperstein, director of the group’s Religious Action Center, as individuals fighting for gun control laws."

[END]

Dropping that on GAB posts about the 2A is golden.

"niggers are horrible being and its because of their shitty genetics"

now you have to explain racial realism to them, this alone can take months for them to learn, about the IQ, the bell curves, the genes, the crime stats etc. Each and every aspect of this nigger hate you will be met with programmed resistance, jewlywood most likely. They will go like

>huyk! but you are bad evil nazi racist, look at me for virtue signalling, I am so superior!

nobody can stomach that crap man

This whole process is much easier if you have some jewish ancestry. I always just say I'm part jewish. The type of people who would call you antisemitic would never question your ethnicity.

Attached: 1538640535054.jpg (400x400, 91K)

Thing is, the more I learn, the easier it was for me to no longer have hate for Jews or Israel.
I think anger and hate is a natural reaction due to one's people being under attack by that particular group (it's not the only one, but the most powerful and dangerous one, due to a variety of factors), but to allow yourself to be in a constant emotional reaction of hate is counter-productive and leads to reduced performance and higher rate of burn-out.
The surgeon that wants to remove the cancer needs to learn to abstract and distance himself enough to be effective.

Another thing is that I am not trying to make anyone hate anybody, I am fixing an issue, and the solution for that issue starts with the redpilling of the gen pop on the facts about Jewish and Israeli subversion.

Also, I don't look down on the gen pop like you do.
There is a lot of shit that is the symptom of the very problem we are trying to get at. You saw the first Matrix movie? When Neo explains that people's minds get depended on the simulation and reject the redpill? This is the same shit, you jack them off the Matrix completely, you feed them verifiable facts, easy to digest and verify (in this case “Israeli Ministries order AIPAC staff to commit crimes against US citizens on US soil for the political benefit of Israel“ - This is what the general public needs to get permanently burned into their minds), and that seed (inception, if you will), will work itself out in ways that will help us slay the ZOG.

KEK
Now that is what I call out-jewing the Jew.
You're right!
This is why you need to think simple. You cannot control the process of the redpilling of any individual but yourself.
And yes, some people only want to play status games when interacting, they don't give a shit about the truth UNLESS you can present the truth in a way that they see it has something that will have a direct impact on them, in a way that they can believe is likely (might not always be useful to try to hard with some types of person thou).
It's always a spectrum, nobody has all the redpills about every single aspect of society, the world and the universe.
Think about the Pareto law: 20% of the effort is responsible for 80% of the results. Now, given that Jewish collective power is the most destructive subversive force operating in the West right now, and given that we always have a cost of opportunity, that is the main focus of my redpilling efforts, because I know that once the ZOG in the US goes to shit, everything else will become much easier to fix.

GIven that we can't just tie the normies to a chair Orange Clockwork style and force them redpills on the JQ until they are ready to call for the nuking of Israel on the street, the best thing we can do is spread seeds. Inception. Only instead of giving them bullshit seeds, we give them seeds of TRUTH.

We want simple so we can spread as many seeds as possible, and when in need of specific content or facts for specific audience types, we use other approaches (such as for example, the 2a think in this post: )

Results come from sowing the right seeds in the right places, and dealing with pests (if you're around to see them try to counter your seed (shilling)), and the good thing about the posts at the top of the thread is that that seed can be planted anywhere.

You should really read the chapter of that book that I posted. It explains well how easily political actors are trapped in basic evolutionary things, what virtue signalling really is. There is even a research piece written by that dude somewhere that I wanted to access but couldnt. I am not making an argument for and against hate. I am simply trying to explain to you what you will most likely encounter on the outside.

There is a somewhat ranking of virtues. You may think "well logic and desire for truth are the most top ranking virtues, surely in those people" but it is false. The rankings that these people have are part of the "agreeable ness cluster" openness, agreeableness, its stupid shit really.

The people will look upon our ideologies and think "will being part of this help me get laid?" because there are no direct threats for their safety in this society, this is the mode that they are in. Politics are like a fashion accessory in which they show how they are part of the cool kids club, against to just get laid. There are probably other tactics that one can try to find other than the nice game, like trying to show what economic problems will do if they allow the jews to win, like the homelessness in California and the increase of street shitting there too. And then perhaps gradually moving up the chain to show who is responsible for it.

in order to turn the politics from a fashion accessory into a survival nessesity in their brains...perhaps...its one tactic that can maybe be done...

BUT YOU NEED TO STUDY THEIR BEHAVIOR MORE TO NOT FALL INTO THE PITFALLS, that is my point. We on the right do not really have this kind of study group going on. But we should have

I read these books on evolutionary psychology (actually because I wanted to understand the female better) and I got a splice of generic human psychology lore. It was quite useful. Not saying that you should read the same but I think that in order to stave off the common nice game, we need to learn more and try to comprehend how the mind of these buffoons works. Having said that, I wish you the best of luck, I have to go to the gym now. If you wish to find more high IQ individuals who may help in this kind of thing, maybe try 7+1 chan lel. I dont know man.

Its just that when I see guys like patrick little, or pretty mcuh ALL THE OTHER politicians who ever went to the right, they always do the same thing over and over and over, the nice game.

always the nice game.

Attached: 565j6777.png (530x808, 418K)

I really don't want to sink to their level just in order to subvert the status quou.

>mutt with an Israeli VPN
I don't know which one is worse, this one or paki with India vpn

>You may think "well logic and desire for truth are the most top ranking virtues, surely in those people" but it is false.
You are 100% right.
There are various places where you will find people like that thou, it's not only here on Jow Forums that people which rank truth and facts as their top virtue exist.

>The rankings that these people have are part of the "agreeable ness cluster" openness, agreeableness, its stupid shit really.
Kek, I wouldn't call it stupid, it's merely a survival mechanism. Most people have indeed a more or less sheep mentality. But yet, if you know how to reach them, you can reach them (this is where study of sales and persuasion is useful, but that is another topic).

>The people will look upon our ideologies and think "will being part of this help me get laid?"
Choose a different audience then. Or find something else they care about and use what they care about as your vector of passing the info you want them to take into account.

>because there are no direct threats for their safety in this society, this is the mode that they are in.
Yes, for the most part, most people have deficient threat recognition. This is why stimuli with mortal salience makes people instantaneously more conservative (can't give you the sauce for that, I read about that study on Anonymous Conservative blog, and it was legit), it activates their amygdala and they become more aware of potential threats.

>Politics are like a fashion accessory in which they show how they are part of the cool kids club, against to just get laid.
That can be exploited too.
Take the lefties for example. If you present to them the documentary and sell it to them in a way they will feel inclined to think that will help them signal virtue harder (because they feel like that will get them laid), they will fall into the behavior that advances your objectives (in this case, they will promote the documentary, and most importantly the MEME and SEED we want to burn on people's minds: “Israeli Ministries order AIPAC staff to commit crimes against US citizens on US soil for the political benefit of Israel“ )

>here are probably other tactics that one can try to find other than the nice game, like trying to show what economic problems will do if they allow the jews to win, like the homelessness in California and the increase of street shitting there too. And then perhaps gradually moving up the chain to show who is responsible for it.
>in order to turn the politics from a fashion accessory into a survival nessesity in their brains...perhaps...its one tactic that can maybe be done...
>BUT YOU NEED TO STUDY THEIR BEHAVIOR MORE TO NOT FALL INTO THE PITFALLS, that is my point. We on the right do not really have this kind of study group going on. But we should have

Well then, get to it.
Me personally, I use this set of principles in my redpilling game:

1- Be aware of your audience when redpilling people (this is why understanding demographics is important).
2- Start with the most easy to accept and verify facts when redpilling anyone.
3- When you don’t know anything about the person/s you’re redpilling on a personal level, use your knowledge about demographics to guide your course of action (to help you decide which information you will present first to that particular audience, you choose facts related to subjects the audience cares about).
4- When you know something about the person/s you’re redpilling on a personal level, use that knowledge to help you know which information they will be more open to accept (ex: if you know the person is strongly in favor of the 2nd Amend, use the issues of Jewish collective power regarding their efforts to crush the 2A in order to get them interested in listening to more of what you have to say about Jewish collective power).

Have a great day!

Bump

bomp

You (besides the other things you've said) got me pretty interested in your thoughts when you talked about hate.

In todays society there is a HUGE black/white scheme applied to it. Our society is based on a false dichotomy:

1. You love "refugees"
2. You hate "refugees"

The third possibility would be: You don't hate refugees but you love your own people.

That possibility is totally omitted. That is by design. People shall not think about their own people, because it's all about "muh refugees". It's a divisive strategy and only serves that exact purpose.

Now let me clarify this: I went full NatSoc over the course of the last 9 months. Have been a former leftie with no purpose in life. I hated (((international banks))) and stuff and couldn't be arsed to get a foot into society as a functioning and working individual. Suddenly I realized that banks and interest are a full-on scam. That exact time led me down the rabbit hole and I fear that I will never come back.

I know, this is pretty idealistic, but: I'm still left-wing when it comes to economy. Economy has to serve the people, not the other way around. Also I'd consider myself feeling solidarity - solidarity for my own people. To me, that's NatSoc in a nutshell.

I started to redpill my gf on the banking topic and she quickly came to the conclusion that a (((certain group))) of people is behind it. Also: she's working at kind of a NGO, working with migrants and suddenly, after our talks about the banking system, she recognized that there were patterns.

I might have totally missed my own point, but I felt like getting this off my chest, kek.

Keep being based and redpilled, Pablo, you're doing amazing work!

Why do I have to choose between politicians who actively hate white people and ones than are subservient to a foreign nation?

>Why do I have to choose between politicians who actively hate white people and ones who are subservient to a foreign nation who actively hates white people?

ftfy (and corrected a typo, but nvm :>)

>trying to convince the shit-eating masses
Lol. First you gain power and a following, then you get more power and overthrow rivals and as you build steam NPCs will naturally flock to you and convince themselves of literally anything.

Anyone who isn't redpilled this late in the game, with all the open meme-warfar and easy access to information and opposing arguments is beyond conversion beyond the sword. But don't worry, the silver lining is you just need another Hitler and the people will immediately jump right on your dick as soon as you keep winning, look at how it worked for Trump and his MAGApede retards who on this very board continue to eat Zionist shit and ignore all the badthoughts that would make them responsible for independent thought.

Start with Devon Stack's short video on the USS Liberty.

Follow up with the BBC documentary "Dead in the Water".

Then a quick recap of the Lavon Affair, to show a pattern with the Israelis.

THEN go with "The Lobby" and "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy".

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.