No racism outside of /b/

>no racism outside of /b/
>Jow Forums is an entire board that breaks this rule

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-161254_Bromite.jpg (955x224, 141K)

>rules
HAHAHAHA every laugh at this cuck

Attached: 1557706084873.jpg (179x170, 10K)

sorry this can't be true, I was told that this entire site was totally left-wing and anti-racist until Jow Forums ruined it.

We are race realists NOT racists kind sir

niggers tongue my anus

you knocked a thread off the catalog for this garbage, well done

Attached: star trek laughing hard.gif (365x274, 3.8M)

They literally allow anti-white racism all over the site.
I had a post deleted by the nigger janny on another board for mearely saying "black"
They let the site moderation be taken over by woke idiots.

N
I
G
G
E
R

Race realism isn't racism, nigger.
All the other boards are racist.

Op you are a nigger

proof?
pic related

Attached: 1532380575576.png (1296x1266, 478K)

>rules
REAL AUSSIES KNOW NO RULES

certain boards have hyper cucked tranny jannies, its unfortunate

No-one here except the faggot mods and jannies care about the rules. Get fucked, faggot. SAGE.

You are correct. CHECKED AND KEKKED!

lol you faggots are no better than reddit and you even solve the google captchas for free

Dude, it's satire, not real racism

>for free
All the red pilled posts coming after the captcha are worth enough.

Attached: GreenPrideWorldWide.jpg (999x1471, 606K)

any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be overrun by actual idiots who believe they're in good company
pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-163334_Bromite.jpg (961x185, 107K)

Cite one (1) example of racism on Jow Forums

I'll wait faggot

this, i really want to go to a different site but 8 is fucking dead and reddit is worse

kys nigger

SEETHING. lmao

kys nigger

Reported for trolling outside of /b/

Checkmate atheist

You know what i did i basically said something like "this game isn't really very popular with blacks"
the obviously nigger janny responds with some snarky dats racist shit and the post is deleted.
Of all the things that gets posted that is 0 out of ten on the racism scale. It was for a shit game too that everyone hates and a joke.
They delete all the harmless posts and leave shit up everywhere.

Soldiers that are stationed all over the world use Jow Forums to spread and consume racist ideologies. They are bath salt mercenaries, the REAL degeneracy of the US.

Pro tip. Dieing by your own hand may be your last chance.

We

(see image)

This fucking nigger is right, it is all satire, I have many turbofaggotnigger friends in real life

Attached: kek.jpg (1500x988, 496K)

>trolling
that's a reach
dude chill. your post was deleted, you weren't even banned.

duuude im pissed because i get banned regularly for nothing. I'm just highlighting how patheticly sensitive and biased they are.
Also deleting posts is their biggest card banning is nothng on this site. Trying to hide posts is censorship.

racism != race realism

>didnt even get banned
You got off easy. Mentioning factual statements about jews on /tv/ will get you banned.

>Trying to hide posts is censorship.
Ok I'll give you that. When we had the "helicopter incident" they were nuts about deleting shit

I hate Jow Forums jannies so much. They won't let me ask for money to buy Vidya but let furry threads prosper. Fuck jannies