>/PHILOSOPHY GENERAL/<

I don't see a reason for naming a specific topic, rather just speak your mind about anything philosophy related.

I'll start:

Personally, I think it's the lack of belief in something higher than themselves (not necessarily a God or any God) that is causing the mass moral decay of society in the western culture. Without attempting to achieve a higher consciousness, people become animalistic. They are driven by their biological needs, their egos and their social conditioning. For the development of a strong character, it is crucial that one learns the ability to do what may not be pleasurable at the time, solely because they believe that the idea for which they are willing to tolerate discomfort is worth it. The idea of discipline is truly a mark of a mind that has ascended its animalistic state and have evolved into higher level of consciousness. As prescribed by Stoicism, be not a man controlled by his emotions, like a leaf blown around in the wind.

Attached: 75569-004-3B260631.jpg (287x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/gbisadler
anderson5.net/cms/lib02/SC01001931/Centricity/Domain/222/Anthem by Ayn Rand.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JDR5i6z4L8c
plato.stanford.edu/entries/idealism/
rep.routledge.com/articles/thematic/idealism/v-1
philarchive.org/archive/KASTUI
philpapers.org/archive/KASOTP-3.pdf
philpapers.org/archive/CHAIAT-11.pdf
gutenberg.org/files/4723/4723-h/4723-h.htm
gutenberg.org/files/4724/4724-h/4724-h.htm
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0DB12BBA4A197862E272211B7A059880
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
youtube.com/watch?v=2r74vcMxwUk
youtube.com/watch?v=kdbs-HUAxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=iVbG90kr1B0
freemansperspective.com/genius-thinks-education/
sciencealert.com/the-17-equations-that-changed-the-course-of-history
youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=Exwtv_mTbXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Greg 'The Minotaur from Milwaukee' Sadler has tons of content: youtube.com/user/gbisadler

»The invisible is invisible until it is visible.«
™user

This. Based marble bust poster.

Attached: HeIsRightYouKnow.jpg (246x262, 36K)

Read Aristotle (Metaphysics and Nicomachean Ethics)

"love is trash, bitches need cash"
-Mohandas Gandhi

people are reading anderson5.net/cms/lib02/SC01001931/Centricity/Domain/222/Anthem by Ayn Rand.pdf

The ancients ruined philosophy, any idea I or you might have is then countered by "ah but philosopher x said the same thing 2000 years ago."

They left us no room for new thoughts.

Niggers stink
Around them never blink
For if you do
They'll punch you
They'll stomp your head
Until it's bloody and red
Because they're niggers

Maybe we need to start thinking better.

I'm too tired to type much but it's like you stole the words out of my head
100% agree

Attached: 1055.jpg (700x1035, 177K)

been reading revolt against the modern world at the behest of Jow Forums and it's every bit as good as you niggers said it was. nietzsche and hegel were just the mini bosses, evola is end game.

Attached: 34596345.jpg (355x355, 15K)

i agree, materialism and materialist idolatry is ravaging our asses

>revolt against modern world

>uses computer

ok nigger

Wise words

Good ideas never expire. We were men 2000 years ago, and we are men today. Different circumstances, but what is inherently good will remain so. The challenge is finding if an idea is truly good, not only in appearance.

/ig/ Idealism General

QUICK RUNDOWN
>Dr. Godehard Bruentrup: What Is Idealism?
youtube.com/watch?v=JDR5i6z4L8c

>Idealism is the group of philosophies which assert that reality is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial.

ENCYCLOPEDIA ENTRIES
>Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
plato.stanford.edu/entries/idealism/
>Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy
rep.routledge.com/articles/thematic/idealism/v-1

ACADEMIC ARTICLES
>The Universe in Consciousness
philarchive.org/archive/KASTUI
>On the Plausibility of Idealism: Refuting Criticisms
philpapers.org/archive/KASOTP-3.pdf
>Idealism and the Mind-Body Problem
philpapers.org/archive/CHAIAT-11.pdf

BOOKS
>George Berkeley-Principles of Human Knowledge
gutenberg.org/files/4723/4723-h/4723-h.htm
>George Berkeley-Three Dialogues between Hylas and Philonous
gutenberg.org/files/4724/4724-h/4724-h.htm
>John Foster-A World For Us: The Case for Phenomenalistic Idealism
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=0DB12BBA4A197862E272211B7A059880

YOUTUBE
>The Introspective Argument:
youtube.com/watch?v=4l1lQMCOguw
>The Cosmic Consciousness Argument:
youtube.com/watch?v=2r74vcMxwUk
>Dr. David Chalmers explains why materialism is false:
youtube.com/watch?v=kdbs-HUAxC8
>Why substance dualism is false:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVbG90kr1B0

Attached: Idealism.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Ride the tiger. :^)

Discipline is good, but don't be delusional, man is a raising beast not a fallen angel, animalistic behaviour is the true redpill , there is more wisdom in your body than in any book, Stoics are faggots, Nietzsche
is Chad

I agree.

the tedpill is eternal

Attached: aesthetic ted.jpg (500x741, 449K)

Attached: idealism.png (501x319, 159K)

How can anyone take Nietzsche seriously after finding out how full of himself he is?

I’ll throw another one in here:

Children mature to be men through the wisdom and guidance of their fathers. Without it, they may forever remain infantile. In the same way, generations who abandon traditionalism and therefore see no reason to remember the past allow it’s wisdom to vanish. They never learn the knowledge of their elders, and their elders before them. Without respect for the past, men walk the earth not much different than the very first men had: barely distinguishable from animals.

The bourgeoisie is an enemy and source of all degeneracy.
It's the means through which Jews are able to effectively push social decay.
There's no such thing as a poor hedonist.
Overwhelming well-being leads to moral corruption under the excuse "but who are you to define what's moral", which is just an unbelievably low argument to justify themselves and escape from the face of their problems and vice.
How to destroy hedonism? Essentialism. Historical and traditional essentialism, which is directly linked to Glory.
>But how could Glory be linked to essentialism?
Essentialism needs unity to work.
How to achieve unity? Nationalism, the stronger the better.
Glory emphasizes/lits up the fire of Nationalism, which is potentially intrinsic in each and every one of us. It must be turned into Act.
>How could Glory light up Nationalistic desires?
Because nationalism is inherently linked to historical essentialism. Take Italians for example, nazi-fascism as a whole. Strong ties to their original Roman/Teutonic past.
THAT is historical essentialism.
Fighting for an ideal is worth dying for. The Greeks first theorized this with the "Beautiful Death" (in the battlefield).
Rome was more of an idea, rather than a physical city. The VAST majority of legionnaires never even had the chance to see Rome as a city.

>Nietzsche seriously after finding out how full of himself he is
He's a shitposter and funny as fuck sometimes.

You forget user that without God we are bound to a meaningless tragedy so completely contradictory it forces the total pessimism of reality to create God and Soul as trans-contextual beings, for to the very least of the all Good it may be a collective consciousness, an over soul if you will.

We also can't forget This self knows the story about what actually counts concerning the abstract person; it likewise also knows the story about what
counts concerning the person in pure thought. It knows that what this amounts to is instead a complete loss; it is itself this
loss which has become conscious of itself, and it is the self-relinquishing of its knowing of itself. – We now see that the
unhappy consciousness constituted the counterpart and the culmination of the consciousness that was perfectly happy within
itself, namely, the comic consciousness. All divine essence returns back into this comic consciousness, or it is the complete
self-relinquishing of substance. In contrast, the unhappy consciousness is conversely the tragic fate of the certainty of itself
that is supposed to be in and for itself. It is the consciousness of the loss of all essentiality in this certainty of itself
and of the loss even of this knowing of itself – It is the loss of substance as well as of the self, the pain that expresses
itself in the harsh phrase that God is dead.

Attached: A rose in winter.jpg (300x230, 23K)

This is very good.

Tradition is a set of customs which have been (in almost a scientific way) proven to create unity and social cohesion BY past societies/generations.
A United society is a successful society.

Taking the Romans for example, they were unbelievably niggers whenever they had to deal with a natural calamity. The government wasnt able to directly and immediately recover from a flood, earthquake, volcano explosion etc.
How were they able to get through? "Familia", aka social cohesion between people that barely knew each other. They helped each other. That is, the power of social cohesion. Saves your life.

Loyalty to tradition is Success.

isnt this the height of human arrogance(again)?
to believe we are the apex 'consciousness/predator' while living in a Universe that when it's well beyond our comprehension of time/age? .... this seems so familiar ...

feels like to me, everything we know about seems to be flipped on its head every so often..
freemansperspective.com/genius-thinks-education/

sciencealert.com/the-17-equations-that-changed-the-course-of-history

Attached: Human Age VS Universes Age.jpg (460x287, 107K)

why are the Finns always so based?

We think, but we are shit because we don't know everything.

Unbelievably retarded argument as for nothing is prefect in the world.

We are APEX within the context of our wordly domain.

i remember watching this documentary, cant find it though, but they were raising elehpants on a preserve and the males were acting especially childish and extremly agressive until they introduced older adult bulls to socialize them they calmed down and grew attached to the older males

>We are APEX within the context of our wordly domain.

paradox is the word your looking for I think
also, I honestly believe everything is made perfect in this Universe/World -- my opinion tho

Attached: human sight accounts for 0.0035% of the electromagnetic spectrum.jpg (714x340, 51K)

Indeed. We potentially don’t know ANYTHING, however we know that we’re the being that know the most on this planet. It’s a constant struggle, again, to expand our consciousness to levels we may not even have evolved to achieve yet.

It seems to me from my experience and fantasy's that the modern youth of Generation Z view the 80's as an ideal of sorts, the reappearing love of this generation blazar music and anticipating fashion, the better world which was before
but never was to be. As the insanity of the modern world is scoffed as worthless by the common meme, mocked by the comedy of a youth who have no place, a
"generation lost in space". This youth shall soon see that which they have yearned for in meaningless agony for so long was that which came before
that which never was, for you see the thousand year Reich was that of the Great man, the Greatest man. It had always existed but it was birthed into
consciousness by the eternal despair and agony which was so temporally illusioned as to be it would revoke itself by the necessity of beauty and its
own self, for the self development of consciousness to what was but yet shall never be.

Attached: Breker sadness.jpg (236x334, 14K)

Everything is made perfect because perfect is entirely subjective.

And? What do you trying to say with that? What are the core issues hes dealing with in those books? What are his main ideas?

The essence of his point is transcendent: human nature being one of folly due to hubris.

No, context is the word.
You belittle human achievements because it can't be expanded to the totality of the universe (""totality"").

I, on the other hand, recognize the imperfections of human abilities, but recognize human role withing our globe.

This.

What about those that dont commit hubris? Do you think those people are possible?

You both forget the ultimatum and in doing so subjugate the effectual world above the instinctual origin of the spirit. The social cohesion is but benefit to the thrill of the fight yet without it there is no deed needed to be done and such is the nature of life without there is and with there is without. Once you learn this you shall understand.

i just finished meditations by marcus aurelius and im digging in to some seneca and cicero next

Attached: 1554079591735.png (333x500, 256K)

Bump. Very good. Getting too fucking sleepy to add to it but what you said is exactly right. Although it seems utopian, and it probably wouldn’t have worked as well in practise as theory, the reich would have been the form of society as of yet.

In the metaphysics he establishes a metaphysical system about the nature of thing within the sound such as potentiality and actuality of things in the world, proof of an ultimate cause or source of everything (essentially God), and etc... Nicomachean ethics establishes a theory of ethics rooted in virtue or cultivated characteristics that he reasons as being desirable for exerting discipline over yourself and leading a good life. They're influential works, take or leave 'em.

Good post, high Iq white people are capable of living without religion via kant's universal law, but most people, even the average white guy, require some sort of objective belief system based off a higher power.

Best form as of yet*

Great one.
"The common meme".
Joking about decay and despair truly is the last stage of a dying society.
It's a schizophrenic reaction to wider problems.
I also agree with your take on GenZ as I'm part of it.
Truly ripped away from us a world that could've been glorious for the sake of monetary and (((supremacy))) matters.

It's the opposite; I believe we're belittling their own consciousness by being arrogant/thinking-they/we-know-everything..,
I think, if humanity can open their mind more, it/we CAN be expanded to infinity.., which is not what's happening now(most is calling eachother crazy now)

That picture just made me realise that clown world is essentially nihilistic stoicism.

This quantum entanglement thing is really fucked up and destroys every deterministic argument. I unironically believe that we can reach a point of technological "singularity" where our conciousness will adopt an awareness of the 4d existence. Instead of thinking in a linear time, we will layer time in different chunks like you would a cube into its lines a,b,c. Evolution will make it feel as natural as "yesterday, now, tomorrow" allthough these things are already pretty abstract and messed up things which seem unreachable at any point.

Of course there are people who do not have a delusional conception of themselves and their abilities.

Why isn't neo-luddism discussed more often in here? AI, intersectional networks (5G) and all kinds of sentient androids are just around the corner.

Attached: NeoLuddite.png (1800x1200, 30K)

We have scientific proof that religion has a very strong genetic component. This comes from twin studies, brain scans, and heritability estimates. Your proclivity to religion is literally a function of your genes. Likely because religion helps you reproduce.

Just look at the SJW's, they are not technically religious, but they still have a religious mindset. Clinging to doctrines, morals, and a rigid belief system not rooted in fact or reason. For all practical purposes these are "religious minded people" without the religion.

It's a horrible and dark thing, an enslavement of the human mind and spirit. And terrifying because of the irrationality it can produce on a mass and elite scale. Humanity is heading into this dark corridor.

All of this is contrasted with the mindset that produces innovators, inventors, great men of stature. Their minds are open to reason, constantly sorting new ideas, plying into the secrets of the unknown with a clear gaze. You meet people like this in STEM subjects, people who rely on data and logic, people who are constantly trying to solve problems and learn. This is the mindset that produced western civilization, and is our escape hatch into the future. And this is the mindset that is gradually being closed off by this religious tendency that grows and consumes the human spirit, and seeks to enslave us all

Attached: pepe cigar.png (350x338, 57K)

Thank you user, I have been banned too long I have returned. However my view is only Utopian in the sense of pessimism. We shall always live through the great beauty that is the tragedy of human life but we shall never achieve this beauty of itself because of our existential plague. The Reich had always existed user and shall now only dwindle for its own sake, for our own sake for you see Hitler was the man to create and destroy it just as it had always and never been. Contradiction exists of itself which is the fatal flaw most men do not see, it has no bearing for the petty fates of man.

>Why isn't my ideology with a fancy name discussed
Because it's turbo-powered by weird ideals that search for compromise.
THERE IS NO COMPROMISE HERE, NIGGER.
Essentialism, period.

Fool that you are, yes one cell may die, another may shrink down from the fight but if so they all then there is no purpose to themselves for themselves and their collective. To exist for oneself is wrong, to exist apart from oneself is impossible.

I can see that happening. Humans becoming a trans-four-dimensional species (as far as our awareness of time goes) by essentially adding another layer to our mind via technology. We would have to evolve to be able do to that though, and it’s not even guaranteed that humanity will still exist to see that happen if it’s past the great filter (assuming it exists).

Lmao. I am a fucking retard. Let me edit this:
>In the metaphysics Aristotle establishes a metaphysical system about the nature of things in the world such as their property of potentiality and actuality, proof of an ultimate cause/source of everything (essentially God), and etc... Nicomachean ethics establishes a theory of ethics rooted in virtue / cultivated characteristics that he reasons as being desirable for exerting discipline over oneself and leading a good life. They're influential works, take or leave 'em.

Agreed.
Personally I would however change "religion" with "spirituality".

>"I do what is mine to do; the rest doesn't disturb me. The rest is inanimate, or has no logos, or it wanders at random and has lost the road"

i heard a really interesting theory the other day: that ALL philosophers were NEET virgins who coudlnt get laid

it makes perfect sense. guys with kids and shit to do are too busy to worry about society and the ways of the world

>It's the opposite; I believe we're belittling their own consciousness by being arrogant/thinking-they/we-know-everything
I stated more than once that I recognize the imperfections of human knowledge.
I think I said "abilities" earlier and that's my fault.
Also, your use of imperatives is arrogant ;)

Thank you user. All one has to do is look upon their daily comedy on apps such as Instagram. But yet at the same time can you blame the youth for mocking the insanity of reality and most definitely the impending collapse of civilisation? They know not what else to do and so they take comfort in truth, a pessimistic truth yes but truth none the less. A blind man cannot walk if he is not led. I am also apart of this generation however I do see hope user and it will be glorious whether or not we die is the littlest of our worries.

You forgot that whatever random agent appears it will of always appeared, an alternate timeline changes nothing of determinism.

Socrates was a stone mason, soldier and had a wife.

>Essentialism
"Neo-Luddism is a leaderless movement of non-affiliated groups who resist modern technologies and dictate a return of some or all technologies to a more primitive level."
Like that, or even more essential?

I was just about to post a reply relating to this.

Philosophy, by itself, is utterly useless for human existence. The only elements and forms of philosophy useful for humanity are the ones that give birth to practical ideologies that allow the greatest number of people to find fulfillment.

A.K.A. Any ideology with the highest social cohesion.

A.K.A. Nationalism

I often think about the odds that in the 14 billion years this universe has been around that my soul was ripped from the void and stuck in 2019 to suffer.

mind = blown

Essentialism ≠ primitivism.
I was more referring to this:

RIGHT OF CONQUEST

oh. well, that sort of destroys my post. oops.

It's easier to define your ideology by what you are against.

So which ideology stands against Rick and Morty nihilism?

Attached: 1510061861916.jpg (720x836, 66K)

Although the sadness of Hitlers death is great it has almost strengthened his cause just as Jesus
sacrificed himself on the cross do you think the Christian myth would be as it is today, without
that central basis which is sacrifice, if anything Hitler sacrifice enforces himself as a modern
myth in which modern man shall come to see.

Attached: Hitler 4.jpg (500x700, 34K)

This is nonsense. There are many examples of elites curtailing degeneracy umongst the poor and lower classes.

You're over simplifying the root cause which is exactly what leads to communism. A black white mentality

>I stated more than once that I recognize the imperfections of human knowledge.
..& I haven't?

>Also, your use of imperatives is arrogant ;)

>paradox is the word your looking for I think

Attached: 1390956868757.jpg (403x322, 15K)

Very true what you wrote

That eternal Will, that eternal suffering the struggle by the Void with which a desire by contradiction. It
is a nothingness by self contemplation but Will by experience. The animal's Will is weak and a beautiful
ever lasting simplicity of experience yet Man's not sated by life itself and yet it still yearns for this
animalistic experience through which there is no returning and through this yearning is birthed art, religion,
ideology, society, all that is apart from the necessity's of the Animal but apart of the necessity of Man.
The verility of the Wills children does not sway from whatever truth it be. Life for us is this, both an
individual and collective Will in which is born of imperfection yet is the Father of perfection. The aboriginal
man be closer to animal than the Nordic and so his Will is sated far easier by trivial and basic occurrences,
he does not have the drive nor necessity for creation or greatness.

There is deep beauty in death and struggle, of all despairs counterparts not alone from reflection, comparison,
as the compensatory factor to joy and ease, nay from it's own identity it's own heart of independance in which
a great passion flows forth as many forms, the sacrifice, pure experience, causation of improvement ect. Yet
it remains unknown to me. Only as experience of purity and beauty do I know it, yet not its origination apart
from comparison. Perhaps it have no origination in itself and the same may be said for joy and it's counterparts.
Only can despair or joy be birthed together whether out of a nothingness of experience or a transcendental unity.

Attached: Hitler 3.jpg (400x513, 35K)

You stated that individuals who see themselves as APEX in the world are arrogant who think they are all-knowing, while they're not. You did.
I also did, but in different way.
I personally do think that humans are APEX, but I don't thing we're all-knowing. Just, well... APEX within the context of our mother Earth.
That's our main source of dissent.

The possibility of self contemplation or the appearing void which originated consciousness. In other words did
the conscious mind and its understanding of oneself apart from environment and experience expand this void into
a hunger of which art and truth is the product or did such a void, a creative and generative urge appear as the
characteristic of a Man'a Soul and forced such consciousness, self contemplation. Can this Will be born from
accident, can this consciousness be born from despair, are they both causation and reciprocates to this
necessity of Truth.

Attached: Hitler with boy.jpg (1000x656, 366K)

>"Neo-Luddism is based on the concern of the technological impact on individuals, their communities, and/or the environment,[4] Neo-Luddism stipulates the use of the precautionary principle for all new technologies, insisting that technologies be proven safe before adoption, due to the unknown effects that new technologies might inspire."
Applied neo-luddism is practically an early stage eco-fascism. Globalism depends on technology to keep everything under control.

This. Globalism needs technology.

Technology is not evil by itself, but is a powerful tool that evil employs.

>Globalism depends on technology to keep everything under control
That is also definitely true.
What happened to luddism? Why NEO-luddism?

congrats, now you know wtf a paradox means(?)
I'm not here to argue, I only wish to objectify; as, much, as, possible

Attached: 1529892649166.jpg (602x548, 30K)

I haven't debated someone in too long, can someone please just damn well disagree with me or at least propose an argument for disagreement and debate?

Attached: God Speed - Edmund Leighton.jpg (2904x4000, 3.65M)

Paradox is Contradiction following a reasoning...
How is that related?

Attached: I+think+so+_7e39d836de2cb2a4f94ffa7f47717015.jpg (544x515, 86K)

a paradox is not a contradiction; it is a truth, without being true, but still true without being true, ad-infinitum

Attached: 20 - If the history of the universe was a calendar year humans would only exist starting around 1159 (601x512, 161K)

I would kangoroo friend but after reading your replies I just feel intellectually inferior you got some complex fucking ideas

Pistis comes from the Greek word faith. Epistemology means knowledge. Epistomolgy appears to have developed in the 18th century with names like Kant but was obviously understood much earlier by the hermetics. The etymology of these words hints at the relationship between faith and knowledge and understanding the "world as it truly is."

Attached: 250px-Classical_definition_of_Kno.svg.png (250x167, 19K)

Damnit, you had me checking definitions online.
>a statement or proposition which, despite sound (or apparently sound) reasoning from acceptable premises, leads to a conclusion that seems logically unacceptable or self-contradictory.
I think I'm starting to understand you, but I need you to further objectify the whole paradox argument

are you going to disagree with me or not? You know what fuck it.

You know I like Daryl Hall's Maneater: youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

I just find his dance moves are really good.

Does it work for women tho?

FUCK!!! do you think I should talk more "normally" user? I'm already going through withdrawal... it's been weeks man fucken weeks since I debated someone. Last time was talking Hegel with Dad.

It's NEO because the context of the industrial revolution is dramatically different from our current digital revolution. Ironically, Neo Ludds need to know about technology in order to fight it, as in being a hacker, a programmer, a network engineer, cybertronics engineer, etc you name it. So instead of "hammering a steam powered spinning wheel", neo ludds are reprogramming the systems and tools of the elites and giving them to the people, while trying to release them from all the inecesessary impossed technological needs that the elites create to control us.

Can Virtue be taught?

"The question asked in Plato’s Meno dialogue is whether virtue can be taught. Quite rightly, the answer is in the negative (even though the evidence is quite flimsy, consisting only of the observation that no one bills themselves as a “virtue instructor”). But I think Plato could have framed the questions a bit differently, which may have given him a different answer; instead of asking whether virtue can be taught, he might have done better to ask whether virtue could be learned.
The big difference here is that asking whether x can be taught implies that there must be a teacher and a student. Asking whether something can be learned implies only that there is a student (life or experience may be a “teacher.”) To ask whether I was taught math is to ask whether an instructor instructed me in math. To ask whether I learned math is to ask whether I learned it, leaving open whether I was taught it by a math teacher or learned it myself either from a book or by some other means."

I think the answer is an obvious yes, but by genetics or some 'gift of the Gods', it can come about too.

I agree, nice moves.

Attached: 1275550.jpg (288x290, 20K)

KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME KILL ME KILLME KILLME KILLME KILLMEKILLMEKILLMEKILLME!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Exwtv_mTbXc

Attached: KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!! KILL ME!!!.jpg (480x360, 13K)

So you believe in reformism?
Because it seems that globalism and NWO needs to fall, before attacking the unhealthy side of technological progress.