13 minutes of LEGEND

So are we going to talk about his clown? Seriously, an activist for comedy. Shut this fool down.
>watch the video plz
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p079dwdc

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.58.36 PM.png (975x651, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfRffGdeXDg
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IGyPUvfz8
youtube.com/watch?v=qxf0yzzuWCw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=d6IGyPUvfz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rape bump

*kills your party*

Attached: D6u0YNuXoAAFgVf[1].jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

It's an important cultural moment because he is directly challenging the BBC on it's war on comedy. e-celeb is a meaningless term btw. celebs are celebs and they're running for office all over the place too. He's a cultural/political figure. But of course, you'd rather talk about the person rather than his content. Get a job at the BBC faggot.

Wow another faggot on 4 chan how surprising. I could care fuck all about british european elections, hoenstly I have no idea what they even are or mean. Have you watched the video? It's fucking good.

'Survivors' is a Pavlov word. Only ever used in propaganda. Stopped reading right there. Next

You need to watch the video. Benjamin addresses all that bullshit head on.

Just move to the next e-celeb brainlet
This one is toast
H

It's not about the celeb. It's about the interview. Watch it.

I don't watch e-celeb brainlets
I know all i need about this bong retard, i even told him to make money while he can cause he has max 2 years of fame
He didn't listen and apparently he started to believe he is something he clearly is not
Now just grab your popcorn and watch it crash and burn

fuck you're dumb.
I DON'T CARE WHO'S IN THE VIDEO... but apparently you do. who's the one obsessed with ecelebs again? It could be a completely anonymous person being interviewed... the BBC is humiliated here.

>an activist for comedy
honk honk deal with it nigger

I will absolutely not deal with it, it is completely unacceptable to advocate for humour, especially British humour. Disgusting.

does vicky still have cancer?

>there's two sides to every story
>i want to talk about the other side of rape!

...the..the rapist?

>>off-topic eceleb spam
>just report these threads if youre tired of seeing them

Attached: 1556154154696.png (726x750, 124K)

dont like this guy but i think he handled this well.. the point of this was to make him look like a piece of shit to the viewers but I think he muddied the water well enough to make the viewers think the entire thing is a load of shit

There is always a little bit left.

Cry more Jim

Holy shit that was based. If he keeps being calm and reasonable he can go a long way. KEEP CALM.

Cathy Newman 2.1

>e-celeb
He's literally on a national news channel doing an IRL interview. It's not "e"-celeb anymore you stupid retard.

kekkkkk Sargoy fanboys are so butt hurt in this thread

yeah this single interview has actually opened my eyes to the guy. I think I miss judged him before but man he really handled that interview in the best way possible. It seems like BBC hosts dont even have the decency to try and by sly about their agenda, its craziness.

Keeping calm and throwing facts in their face is the way to do it.

I admit, even tho I have the facts, I would not be able to keep calm in the face of such idiocy and straight up propagandist bullshit, even after going through the school of /b/, /new/ and Jow Forums for a decade. Sargon did very well.

Sargon does not understand political correctness, he thinks that it is about saying "rape" and "nigger", but in reality is about robbing white people of speech to defend their country from Jews and non-whites, fags, trannies ect.

Yeah he came across pretty masterfully in my opinion. I think even apoltiical people in the middle would see it that way.

>Muh free speech
>Muh free speech
>Rape women!, Nigger!, Murder people!
>I'm just making a case for free speech
Fucking mental teenager can't accept criticism and responsibility for being an immature cunt

This one as well, nicely done

youtube.com/watch?v=DfRffGdeXDg

youtube.com/watch?v=d6IGyPUvfz8

>War on comedy
Is this a joke? You actually think this is reasonable?
>Just repeating his talking point
Think for yourself

You're grossly misportraying what Sargon actually did.

>You've only spoken to ONE person who supported your narrative so it doesn't count
>I have quotes from TWO people so therefore my narrative is superior

I wish he had have called her out on this bullshit, when it's anecdotal vs anecdotal both positions are equally valid (or invalid) - regardless of number anecdotal is anecdotal.
Furthermore, by their own rules, Sargon's anecdotal girl shouldn't be ignored just because there's only one of her - if it were the other way round the host would be saying some shit like "That doesn't make her view any less valid, HOW DARE YOU deny her personal experience!"

Not at all. You guys need to grow up.

You don't handle every woman you disagree with my insinuating things about rape and sex. That's not what well adjusted men do. It's meant to intimidate referencing a time when women should shut the fuck up or you'll rape them.

People like that don't deserve a place in a 1st world country. Let them live among savages such as themselves.

>Handled well

I'm not so sure.
The whole "Interview" was like a trial.
Sargon aside I am hoping that people come away with an idea of just how rooted in post-modern marxist rhetoric the supposedly impartial BBC is.

just because you call something a "talking point" does not mean it isn't cogent and pertinent to the cultural milieu. It's spot on, mate. I would also like to add that your argument sucks absolute ass.

Basedgon is doing more than all of Jow Forums to influence the politics of his nation. Step the fuck up, goons.

He's not capable of properly portraying. Low IQ fuckwads have been invading lately.

he is a dumbass and doesnt understand the difference between politics and meta-politics

There were so many hypocrisies just flying all over the place, the had to let some of the big ones just stand naked. It was painfully obvious to any viewer. That one though might have benefited from a quick jab to the maw.

Good thing that you have joined the medpack political party trying to do actual change irl instead of shitposting here... oh wait

It was one woman bro. And it was absolutely a joke.

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize. You're actually a woman. lol

>There's a war on comedy because someone running for office handle a discussion with a female by referencing raping her
Nope. This is how you act like a hyperbolic bitch when people call you out.

>It was one woman
>It was a joke
Don't joke about raping women in a serious setting. Try not to be autistic.

Good interview for him. I like Sargon. But running on freedom of speech is too general. He needs to focus on issues like why aren't we allowed to criticize Muslims for raping white girls? Why is questioning immigration hate speech? Why are white men underrepresented at university? And what to do about that. Not why twitter has deplatformed him.

>charismatic leader leaves party
>creates another one
>new part makes massive gains

Where did all those Brexit Party votes come from? Certainly not from UKIP NO! There's absolutely no link between Nigel Farage and Brexit party gaining while UKIP falls - it's all Sargon's fault!

> It's meant to intimidate referencing a time when women should shut the fuck up or you'll rape them.

And when exactly was this time?
Was it back in the days of the early 1900's when masculinity was so toxic that men were expected to go down with the ship and just die, or maybe make an attempt at self preservation and get shot because "Women and children first"

Or maybe you mean the 1950's where the woman would stay at home all day while the man worked every hour god sent so that his wife and kids could enjoy a decent standard of living.

lmao you're either paid to be here or a fucking retard

>make anti-rape tweet
>media deliberately misrepresents it as "rape-tweet" for sensationalism
>some faggot actually falls for it
>actually believes Sargon said "Rape women!"

What's your IQ?

>Don't joke about raping women in a serious setting.
>in a serious setting
He didn't joke about it in a serious setting. You are insane.

>Shifting goal posts
Life sucked for everyone in different ways but that doesn't justify intimidating women with a time period in which men treated women as chattel and rape was excused and used to oppress people. Two wrongs don't make a right. You typically learn this in your adolescence.

Please grow up. Try making a rape joke in front of your mom and see if she finds it so lol XD funny

He makes mincemeat out of the retarded bitch. 10/10 interview, Sargon. Makes this nigger PM.

>by referencing raping her

Ooof, there you go again.

>Anti-rape
How so?

You argue like a woman. Is that because you are one? It's useless arguing with you. You make no cogent points. You come on here and freak out and get hysterical because that's what works for you in real life. Sorry, that doesn't work here. You're a fucking dumbass.

I'm citing this post for it's sheer stupidity. You are actually a great case study for why the War on Humour is very bad for society. The joke is not about rape, it is about people like you, meaning you in particular. We are all laughing at you.

It's a woman bro.

He's running for office, not for top British edgelord comedy and one of his political opponents isn't a light hearted attack. It's personal and hostile.

Have you read the tweet?
Seriously, what's your IQ?

None of these are arguments. Please grow up. Stop being an edgelord.

How so?

Why even bother posting when you don't know the basic facts of the matter?

He said that he wouldn't rape her. Do you even know what day/time/year it is? You sound like you are having trouble right now. I'm a little worried. Are you literally ok?

dumb argument. dont join politics if you do more harm then good. sergon is doing great damage to ukip when he could do great things in a meta political position as an activist

>He's running for office
He's not 24/7 on that job retard

I'm not watching fucking big black cock

Can all you assmad sargon fans just fuck off already. Gamergate is over, its time to go back home to reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxf0yzzuWCw

Sarcuck won't win. He's 2nd in the list for UKIP in the South West. They're unlikely to even get one seat nationwide.

If it weren't for the comments, he would've remained a small obscure MEP candidate. Now they're giving him a nationwide platform

>How so?
>How so?
The tweet was clearly against rape.

Not a fan of his, but I support his efforts on free speech and against the BBC witch hunt.

We have to stand together against censorship or we will ALL go down, and once our views are censored out of the public square, its game over.

Thought he handled the interview well, btw.

You sound like an 20 year old girl. A fat one too. They weren't really designed to be arguments, since I know you're a female, and really fat and very very stupid, so it's therefore a waste of time talking with you.

Try to improve your life. I'm serious. You likely are very young and have a lot of time and healthy years to do it. Hanging out around here will help you. You'll start to see how ridiculous your opinions have been up until now. It will help you straighten out your life. Find a church and go. Don't have casual sex, it's very damaging. Work on yourself and be loyal to a man.

I make fun of soigon a lot but I have to admit this was based af and terrifyingly orwellian how robotic that woman was. that was like a scene from a movie.

>you are normalizing this kind of behavior
>read 4 comment in a tweet thread
No one cares bitch, welcome to the real world.

>He said he wouldn't even rape her
Implying rape is something he would do and it's appropriate to reference rape of a woman when you have a political disagreement.

This isn't "anti-rape", this is high school edgelord hostility. He didn't say "rape is wrong". That would be "anti-rape". He said he wouldn't even rape her.

It's like me saying I wouldn't even find your IP address, locate your home, monitor you abd your families' routine and rape and torture your family and then kill you. Does that sound anti-tjose things? Isn't that a funny joke lol. Your family being tortured, raped, and me feeding your foreskin to your mom while you watch? That's super funny bro. Lol. Take a joke.

Come on be an adult edgelord.

Nobody in America cares about sargon's political bid. They just want to see him trash the cultural narrative to itty bitty little cheeky monkey english tea biscuit bits.

Again when exactly was this "time" do you have any proof of this, because by all accounts in the west women have always been exceptionally well treated and violence against women has always been looked down upon historically.

Secondly my mother is dead but even when alive she never had a high opinion of feminism and viewed it as lazy entitlement and that women should take responsibility for their own actions.

oh yes you are.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=d6IGyPUvfz8

>Survivors comments
As in... People who survived the comment?

When you run for office you are. Anything about you abd your past will be scrutinized and rightly so. Edgelord-ism isn't a stable political ideology to represent normal people.

This isn't Jow Forums, it's the real world.

>obese cokehead somehow joins party
>"I wouldn't even rape you"
>"You faggots are acting like niggers"
Sagon certainly isn't helping.

Whats wrong with you faggot? You can take a bullet, take a fucking joke.

Have you even watched the interview? How bout you respond to what was said there? You're typing like you haven't even seen it.

They should have looked more closely into his background before taking him on as a candidate, he's the king midas of shit

Attached: sargon killer.jpg (1200x446, 88K)

He definitely kept his cool. I'm normally a chilled out guy but having some essence drained Gelfling ask me questions only to talk over my answers with further questions or just reading peoples YouTube comments over me? I would have said "dick head" every time she did it.

>Your family being tortured, raped, and me feeding your foreskin to your mom while you watch?

What? You've written that wrong (for sensationalism), here let me ftfy:
>Your family not being tortured, not raped, and me not feeding your foreskin to your mom while you don't watch?

Hmm..... doesn't sound so bad when you put it that way.... btw, why didn't you put it that way? That's the honest way to put it.

I dunno I find that pretty funny. The "wouldn't even" is the part of the joke that is funny when contrasted with something hostile.

>Edgelord-ism isn't a stable political ideology to represent normal people.
I disagree it's perfectly morally acceptable to be an edgelord to the degree Sargon is. In the real world. He embarrassed the interviewer in this case not the other way around.

The way to settle this IRL would be and IS by a vote but neither of us are in Sargon's constituency unfortunately.

I don't think you know what a joke is. Which is actually ok. Roughly 30% of the population actually does lack that ability. It's kinda like the same as people who can't sing... tone deaf. You are humor deaf. You are tone deaf to humor. Sorry, only people who understand what a joke is are allowed to have an opinion on this.

A thread died for this faggotry.

Attached: take a bullet.png (420x420, 62K)

Is there an active Liberalist discord server where you all organise to run ops for Sargon? Pol hates e-celebs, especially hates Sargon. That is, until Sargon runs for political office having made some indefensible comments.

>Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

Attached: mfw.jpg (226x223, 6K)

>Your family being tortured, raped, and me feeding your foreskin to your mom while you watch?
lel you shouldn't even kill yourself faggot

It's a woman. It become a little more entertaining when you realize that.

That woman could have been replaced by a text to speech and nothing would have changed.

Sargon is right on a lot of points. He still has a bit of learning to do before he can play around with the big boys though.

I already provided the negation at the beginning of the sentence.

But let me ask you, does it sound like I'm anti-raping and murdering your family? Lol XD. Like take a joke bro. I'm the normal person. People should vote for me because I make jokes about not torturing your family while you're away from work so you can walk in to their body parts spread across your house. I'm normal and making a joke and anti-tjose things.

Grow up.

>People should vote for me because I make jokes about not torturing your family while you're away from work so you can walk in to their body parts spread across your house. I'm normal and making a joke and anti-tjose things.
I mean that sounds like a pretty good reason to vote for you...I sure wouldn't want to vote for the candidate who is PRO those things. you WOULD? why do you hate your family so much?

I think you're humor deaf. It's a joke bro. I'm defending comedy and free speech. Don't be offended. You're attacking comedy. Lighten up man.

It's pretty funny when I don't even find your IP address and slip into your home when you are away to slit your families throats after raping them. Lol.

he owned that

do you think sargon is running on a rape joke platform?

Is this the level of ignorance we should expect from sargon's critics?