This painting was sold for 50 million dollar yesterday

This painting was sold for 50 million dollar yesterday.

Attached: mark rothko.jpg (553x369, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5bXkI0-pEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Money laundering

Dog Fucking Leaf Accountant here. Definitely money laundering. How do you think the insect people took over BC?

Why do people still don't know this? It's not like rich people are hiding it anymore.

I see. But why has it to be one of the most unskilled "art" ever?

its drug money too.

every time a big painting is sold you know some shit went down, this is the only reason the news media picks this up by the way - frustrated reporters who know the score still feel some journalistic duty to put the breadcrumbs out there. you saw a monet go for 100 million recently also.

it costs about 200-250 million to topple a dictator.

It's called money laundering.

and it's beautiful

/thread

Chutzpah

Fuck me! 4 whole colours! Mind blown.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

Child trafficking

Every time I see this I just think at all the STEM kids who went to school for chem or math or some shit, will never make 50 million dollars for putting oil on a canvas. Even if it is money laundering or some shit, imagine going to school to do actual “work” to get beat out by some guy drawing boxes on canvas.

did you know that "art pieces" don't have to pass through customs?
There's a back way that they can take in order to bypass the cattle check, and is a great way to exchange child prostitutes for the art.

bump

Modern art is money laundering for rich Jews in the sex trafficking market.

Attached: EVERY FUCKING TIMEPNG.png (453x369, 157K)

oh' for the fucks sake,,

this better be some money laundering scheme, because otherwise I think I start to believe in the controlled mental and cultural degeneration conspiracy shit

Attached: 1525135236658.jpg (1920x1447, 890K)

Did you all know Rothko would piss and cum in his paint before he painted?
Some women art students even think standing in front of his paintings give them his sexual energy.
Really, the art majors that are women say its true and that's why you see them in huddles around his paitnings.
It's so weird

The can get a job getting the oil out of the earth and make a shit load of money.
It's a status thing, it's not really about the beauty of the work.

This guy gets it.

This reply is so fucking retarded, red ditesque almost Pavlovian in nature.
Theres LITERALLY no proof of this ever happening, it's just retarded re dditors and hillbillies assuming it must be kike magic because their little brains can not comprehend why a painting can be so expensive. Based retards

Attached: image_4.jpg (285x224, 22K)

Payment for the trafficked children, the painting was 20 bucks, the rest-children.

What Jewry accomplishes in the field of art is either a shorter and simpler version of existing works or outright copies of the intellectual products of others. In other words, the Jew lacks those qualities which distinguish that creative and culturally favored race who are the founders of civilization, the Aryans.

We can see the extent the Jew’s usurp a civilization created by others, or to be more accurate how they corrupt it, if we look where he is seen most frequently, in the art which depends the least on personal originality and requires no original invention, by which I mean the dramatic arts. Even here, he is really only using tricks to re-arrange the work of others, he can more correctly be called a monkey-grinder (Meaning the organ-grinder man of the time period, a street performer of questionable morality who cranks a barrel-organ playing a repetitive tune as his monkey collects tips from the crowd.) He lacks the final touch of greatness or flair which is necessary to produce a truly great work. He is not the brilliant creator, but the superficial imitator, and all his retouching and little tricks cannot hide the fact that everything he produces lacks energy or life.

Then the Jewish press provides its loving aid and shouts such high praises over every clumsy and inadequate performer, no matter how mediocre, as long as he is a Jew. The press makes him sound so amazing and wonderful that the rest of the world is fooled into believing it is in the presence of a real artist, but in truth, the man is nothing more than a low-class mime.

Yes tell us proles about the intricacies of modern art you insufferable twat.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

You clearly don’t understand the art world and residual value.

Now fuck off pleb and go play your Nintendo.

Melons in Japan sell for over $20k USD on a regular basis. What's that about?

Jews are fucking based.

explain Tracy Emin's bed, then

This exact bullshit is why Hitler became the man he was.

An MTG card without text or art.

Attached: lord-of-the-pit-27439-medium.jpg (277x401, 66K)

I like Rothko. Master of colour.

Money laundering. Also until recently it was used to move money around for satanic pedophile rings (Jews)that control the political class.

Attached: Honk ¡huff! Honk.jpg (189x266, 11K)

It's '2deep4u' art. You can't pay 50mil for a wet-on-wet country scene without being an obvious money launderer.

>The infinite fiat money bankers printed is so fucking worthless that rich oligarchs are making retarded paintings insanely expensive
>meanwhile we fight for scraps like starving dogs
A fucking painting is worth more than most of your people's lives, how many lives do you think the U.S military would trade for something worth 50 million dollars when WW3 starts, you'll probably die to protect a shitty painting like this.
Nevermind, actually, human beings are the fiat, we reproduce endlessly have now have less value than abstract paintings.

Someone had dirty cash and exchanged it for a legit painting.

Attached: 9c831b52f9d112817dbcdacb6e16dd2775b64661d8314b55eedd74267cb36af7.png (830x1262, 645K)

Your post was so abhorrent that I almost mistook you for a Canadian

J

Yep.

Jow Forums doesn't understand art. Quelle suprise.
You do realise it's all speculation an assumption that the piece will be worth more in the future. I happen to rather like it. Because unlike you faggot autists I actually have fucking taste.

>this

Paying for a name?

>We reproduce endlessly have now have less value than abstract paintings.
>We

You mean niggerghouls

Why not simply make your own similar art or hire some starving artist $100,000 to make it for you? Because you want a specific artist? That's basically brand loyalty.

/thread

this is your brain on GRIDs

This, someone was just paid $50M for services which couldn't be invoiced normally.

Why not both?

Because it won't be a fucking Rothko then will it? And be worth 100million in 10years?

Imagine being this dumb

How is it money laundering? Was it bought it cash? Do you even know how money laundering works? Please explain.

you mean 50milion $ was laundered with this piece of crap yesterday

Yup.

Pic very related.

Attached: art is a scam.jpg (1890x387, 104K)

They are borderline retards who spam the same shit over and over about stuff they dislike.

Attached: 1504621652552.jpg (125x119, 3K)

>This, someone was just paid $50M for services which couldn't be invoiced normally.
that's exactly how it works, much lighter than bags of money or sacks of gold

>Was it bought cash
Fuck off you chucklefuck glow in the dark.

hi schlomo

Explain it then I’m genuinely asking

I had to google it to see what you were talking about.

These dirty kikes even had the audacity to put it on display next to Turner paintings.

Attached: 2017-10-12125686 1.jpg (645x517, 208K)

>describe how the valuation of any object in any market occurs
>think you've uncovered a secret scam

bitter crab bucket coping mechanisms

Attached: expensive-money.jpg (500x451, 50K)

The gay flag put it over the top.

I’ll love to smack your fucking teeth in with a hammer

Came to say this. Ever find it peculiar how every rich person on Earth is a self-proclaimed art connoisseur?

>have money hidden away in secret account
>want to have some of that money or need to pay someone
>purchase fingerpainting from self or person you wish to pay money to

remember this?
i watched this on BBC after open university
i loved it and it helped me alot of getting better at painting and techniques that our enoying art teacher couldn't explain that hated me for some idiotic reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5bXkI0-pEg

who cares how much it will be worth?
it never will be more worth than the artistic and immaginative nurishment you'll get from it or all the adventures you immagine having with what is painted on that canvas

>Cash
It's 2019 user cash is illegal in large amounts, and very difficult to move.

well this painting does have 0 value apart from chutzpah

fuck i had to have it pointed out to see...

Only specific melons and fruits that are grown in Japan and are in relatively low supply. The reasoning is that the fruits are often used as gifts and the rich people who buy them want to support the Japanese farmers so they keep growing the high quality fruits. It's sort of a non-mandatory and non-governmental subsidy of farmers in Japan.

that and they are given a ton of attention and most of the trees nutrients to the point that each tree produces an extremely limited amount of fruits which are usually the highest quality visually and sometimes in taste.

is art industry filled with kike "artists" too?

t. architect engineer

i had "modern art" class when i was studying.
my history teacher was rather redpilled. one of the things he said was
"there was no jews in art and architecture before XX century"
it's about the same time when art/architecture magazines started to be created which gave their creators power to say dumb peasants whats good and whats bad art.
somehow most of those kike atrocities turned out to be great progressive artworks

Seems like money laundering. Especially when one of the buyers claimed that he paid that high of a price, because the seller did him a favor.

This exactly

> B buys some paintings on the cheap
> waits 10 years

> A wants to buy some illegal services from B for $50M
> B puts one of his paintings on auction
> A pays some shills to bid all the way to $50M
> A buys the painting for $50M

Now B has money and A has proof of payment

imo
>there aren't enough masterworks in the auction houses worth that much to enable them to money launder when they need.
>serious auction houses like sotheby's will never risk their reputation by inflating the prices through bribes for some simple plein-air paintings or something like that
>as said, it's easier to appraise higher an abstract canvas than some serious art, for the first one you can invent as many meanings as you'd like, for the latter it's down to classical topoi and actual technical skill, the price is limited to the artist's talent

this... exactly this!
and it's always "somehow" with these people isn't it?

and don't forget the insurance compagnies, usually in the same hands of these people

or big compagnies finding ways to avoid paying taxes and write down these pieces of art as a compagny cost like they do with other decorations like plants furniture and things.

So you mean abstract child-like painting shit is much more suitable for money laundering than actual masterful art?

But even good art from the old era was purchased for much money by Oligarchs and "philanthropists", as far as I remember...

>Especially when one of the buyers claimed that he paid that high of a price, because the seller did him a favor.
Kek, they are not even hiding it >Cash
No, you pay with bank transfer, problem is that bank transfers must correspond to something in the accounting system. An invoice from Blackwater saying "Toppling government" will raise some eyebrows.
Buying a painting solves that, because you get an invoice from the action house and the seller is officially anonymous. Plus, a painting is a durable asset, so it sits on your books -- you have just converted cash to a durable asset. It's as if you've never paid them!

yeah, but at one point they decided "why bother"
they get money anyway and can just say that dumb pleb don't understand art

Moneylaundering for drugs or sexslaves, child and adult

Check out Salvator Mundi
>Sold in 1958 for 45 GBP, as a damaged copy by one of da Vinci's students.
>'Rediscovered' in 2011 as actually by da Vinci, sold to some Russian billionaire for $120 million
>Sold in 2017 to some no name arab prince for $450 million, a picture of Christ
>Rumours that the random prince was acting as intermediary for bin Salman, denied by Saudis, they say it's going to be displayed in the UAE branch of the Louvre
>Painting is now missing, no one has seen it since it was sold
So a painting instantly gains 120 million in value thanks to new attribution (that's still disputed), gets into the hands of a shady Russian billionaire. Sold a few years later for half a billion to even shadier arab sheihks who we all know have no taste, care nothing for Christ and haven't even used it in their shitty museum. Soooo?

Attached: 800px-Leonardo_da_Vinci,_Salvator_Mundi,_c.1500,_oil_on_walnut,_45.4_×_65.6_cm.jpg (800x1177, 258K)

If the artist is trash he is cheaper and less of the money to launder lands in his pocket

But I know these typical philanthropist types from the 19th century, who have an own collection full of Ancient and High art.

And I doubt they purchased them all for artistic reasons.

How do you launder money but buying something? Don’t you have to launder the money before you spend it? If I paid 50 million for a painting, no one is gonna ask where I got that 50 mil from?

Money laundering is a hell of an art.

I think it's mostly the work of "art agents".

Similar with "sport agents". I asked myself: Why do people pay football agents 10 million euros for signing some player who already made a name in the Premier League?

The "artist" has to be a rich kid, and that's the best they have.

The point is you don't always have good art at your disposal or are willing to part with it for no matter how much money. With finger paintings you can make them a diamond dozen and lose nothing of worth when you sell them.

maybe it is a lot more trouble. you have to transport, do authentication, do a conservation analysis (all at auction houses labs if you want to do it right), bribe all these experts if you want to wash a larger sum of money, obtain legal rights to move/modify/hang the art of "recognized stature" (the law is ambiguous on this even if private ownership gives you all the rights), etc. I don't know, maybe the other "philanthropist" you're working with doesn't have a masterwork, what can you buy then? it's easier with some shitty canvas

he bought it to shit on it clearly. us paper money is worthless.

Guy A sells 5 tons in drugs
Guy B needs to pay, cant write on income taxresume that its drugmoney
So Guy A takes a piece of paper, lets some guy do some scribbles and then sells the painting for the price of the 5tons of drugs to Guy B who officialy then only bought the painting and not the drugs
Guy A can now writes on his income text the couple million come from that sold painting and not from drugs

Translated into human, this word means "the audacity of kikes"; particularly when operating in a mendacious and subversive manner.

Fuck off old boomerfag and go look at your shitty ass painting that a 9 year old can make. If you wanna talk of some REAL art that took skill to make, examine Picasso, Van Gogh or DaVinci. Doesnt matter if its abstract or not. It just doesn't look like art. It can be abstract and look good at the same time.

There it is

Do you even know what money laundering is retard?
How would that be any different from issuing a million dollar check for 'consulting' services or whatever? Have you ever thought of that?
Holy shit retards, literally not how it works

Attached: 1506184006229.jpg (640x588, 48K)

They buy art, have it shipped to freeports in Switzerland where it is stored. It is technically in transit so no taxes have to be paid. Once there it remains and can be bought and sold anonymously

Clyfford Still is better. Rothko is babbies first abstract painter.

Wait i saw this painting in London like 5 years ago. They really sold it to some Arab fucker?