Is abortion wrong in this circumstance?

Say women got pregnant because she's a dumb bitch.

The woman knows she can't take care of this baby on her own, so she has 2 options: abortion or adoption.

Adoption would mean that the baby would have to suffer through a broken foster system.

Should the mother put this trauma on the baby by birthing the child, or should she abort, thinking that it's better to not live through such an experience?

Attached: PRinc_photo_of_fetus_at_16_weeks.jpg (493x335, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is it that bad? Is it?

I don't really care but if you ask me if I want to pay for someone else's abortion the answer would be always no.

Christcucks will say that the woman should take care of the baby and learn reaponsibility

Unfortunately they have no semblance of how the real world works nor do they actually want the best for the baby

Abortion is okay in all circumstances (within reason, of course). Stop giving up your rights because of something you read on the internet

Would you go up to someone who grew up in the foster care system that they would be better off if they were dead

Why can't women just learn to like anal sex?

Attached: Whatever.png (313x234, 110K)

It entirely depends on your view the sanctity of life.

If you take the Christian view of "every life is precious (ignoring capital punishment)" then you have to seriously re-evaluate our system of citizenship and voting, because you don't want your future voting demographics to be largely people raise by single mothers

>Abortion is okay in all circumstances
>Implying women are intellectually and emotionally capable of making decisions
Fuck up you fat Jewish neckbeard retard, allowing white females to murder their unborn children is catastrophic to the continuation of European genetics. You will go straight to the synthetic rubber factories to work your fingers to the bone in the next war.

Attached: A12500D5-514A-46E4-A22C-2DF7E878A4D2.jpg (932x747, 178K)

christcucks care and they pretend to be the majority here to cope
most of us don't actually give a fuck. if you were to press a button that brought all aborted babies back to life right now and put them where they would have ended up in life, there would be more chaos than good. planned parenthood is free for a reason - the people who go there can't afford to raise a child and putting them into foster care just strains the system
i would hope most people aren't retarded enough to get pregnant a fuck ton of times and abort each one but there are infinitely better strategies to counteract that than "let's ban abortions so a bunch of niggresses kill themselves after falling down the stairs

Attached: 1556995515512.jpg (648x646, 77K)

They wouldn't have known existence if they were killed in the womb when they were a clump of cells.
Think about it this way, a decade into the future we can choose which specific sperm cell out of millions to have impregnate a woman. Do you feel bad for the other sperms that didn't get to be born? Wouldn't you be happier knowing your parents chose to give you the absolute best head-start they could, in this case by choosing the best sperm and avoiding horrible mental and physical illnesses and in the case of abortion, aborting a child that the parents are not ready for or that a single mother would have no way of supporting? It's a necessary evil, but regardless those cells are not the same thing as a 5lb fully formed baby.

Attached: ben frankin2.jpg (334x412, 48K)

What race is the child?

And she waited all that time to not take the morning after pill huh?

she should find a beta provider

Let me add one more thing to the adoption issue. Isnt it very likely they will be sexually abused like in Uk child services? Not to mention theirs no way the pedo rings dont take advantage of this isolated children. Still abortion is morally wrong and its time to bring moral values back.

>Oh man being poor is much worse than being dead
kek

or ask the father if he wants his own child?

Adoption. If she was a dumb bitch then she should 'suffer' for it, maybe it will make her start to think.

Abortion should only be allowed for women who were raped.

Attached: 34480491_1691529980960785_460831561156132864_n.jpg (720x960, 119K)

And then her spawn stabs you in a mugging 13 years into the future.

Abortion is morally incorrect in all situations. It is a unique genetic construct and intentional termination is the same thing as murder.

Now with that out of the way, the overwhelming majority of abortions on whites are performed on degenerate leftist retards who think and believe that abortions are super duper great, thus removing their potential offspring and limiting the spread of their numbers as based families continue to breed uninhibited.

It also culls the nigger herd and to a lesser extent the spic herd.

It's morally reprehensible, but it is a eugenics program which favors right leaning white people.

Attached: db2vq8xocly21.jpg (828x540, 37K)

And how is banning abortion changing anything you moron? Now you have children that are growing up and ending up criminals because the mom doesn't give a shit about them. How is that better? If a whore wants to abort, let her do it. Its better for the gene pool anyway

Babies adopted at birth don't go through the foster care system. They go right to their new parents. In fact, the demand to adopt babies far exceeds the supply.

>And then her spawn stabs you in a mugging 13 years into the future.

Lol, don't mix up my country's public safety records with yours. You got the mooslime gangs and No Go zones, not us...

Besides, I'm 190 cms tall and weight 105 kilos, with years worth of aikido and krav maga behind me.

Trying to mug me with a knife would be pretty amusing for me...not so much for the idiot, who tries it.

>Adoption would mean that the baby would have to suffer through a broken foster system.

You should do a bit of reading first before you post. Theres roughly a 2 year waiting period for newborn adoptions. They don't get put into the foster care system and left to rot, they get immediately adopted. Literally tens of thousands of parents are waiting to adopt newborns. The people who get failed by the foster system are everyone else who's not a newborn. Parents who can't have kids want a newborn because they want the entire experience of raising a child as their own. They don't want to pick up some 7 year old kid who's mad at the world and has issues from being in foster care for the past 3 years because both of his parents died from a drug overdose.

Just wait until your country crosses over from a 3rd world to a 2nd world country.
Then all the undesirables will invade.

Adopted babies actually do quite well if they're adopted at birth, as long as they're adopted by a couple (male & female) and they're vetted. There's no difference between them kids and kids raised by bio parents, on average.

The foster system is way worse but not really because of the foster parents, but rather the circumstance of the children. They're often put into foster care as older children or teenagers after having suffered abuse at he hands of single parents or the death of parents and so those kids have severe mental isues they need to deal with, and that makes home life almost impossible. A lot of those foster families try really hard to help the kids deal with their problems but it's a fucked situation and it's not the fault of the foster parents (in general)

Moral of the story, if you're a single mother and a dumb cunt, then give your baby up for adoption immediately, there's couples who are perfectly good human beings who cannot conceive and want to raise children and are looking to adopt and kids raised under them do just fine. If you keep your baby and raise as a single mother you're not doing what is in the best interest of the child. Kids raised by single mothers is the single biggest marker for dysfunction in later life (drug/alcohol abuse, teen pregnancy, violence, criminality etc) in fact it's a more powerful predictor of life outcome than race or class, so kids to single mothers statistically do way worse than even kids to 2 black parents do.

It wasn't that many generations ago that single mothers would go away on a holiday to have their baby and return without it, and it would be raised by grandparents or other stable and close family members.

She could not get pregnant in the first place instead of being a dumb slut. I wonder how much money is wasted on abortion every year because roasties can't into basic sex ed

A sperm is not a fertilized egg, and in other words, you are telling people who grew up in foster care they would be better off if they were dead.

>A sperm is not a fertilized egg
And a fertilized egg is not a baby

You missed my point entirely and just repeated your previous post.
There wouldn't be a child in foster care if they were aborted long before they even had eyes to see the world with, when the mother knew full well that she couldn't take care of that kid.

Ask a child whose parents who have a family history of cancer and other horrible birth defects & who selected their specific sperm cell to be birthed if they are better off being chosen rather than randomly selected

You know why stabbing victims hands are all cut up?

I don't make the rules, God does.

>muh low iq
>muh irresponsible wahmen

abolishing abortion makes sure these bitches will think twice before fucking

Then imagine it's your sister or your mother getting mugged & stabbed.
The world doesn't revolve around you, you third world faggot.
I can't believe your argument is actually "Hurr im 6 foot 2 and do karate I can fuck anyone who tries to mug me up so I dont care if thieves and rapists flood my country!"

it's better for the child to never have been born than to suffer a life of misery in a fucked up system or worse, an unloving family w a dogshit mother

yup, imo abortion should be covered by insurance if emergency cases and rape cases only

otherwise it should be legal, since the alternatives (back alley abortion or raising a neglected child) are still worse, but it should be at HER expense, not ours

turboyikes

Use a condom

Unwanted babies are not the problem, it’s unwanted mothers. Just get rid of the unwanted mothers.

Ban abortions for white women unless kid = part African descent

If not 100% white, abortion is permitted.

Chad's going to have to pay for the child ain't he? Or get his balls blown off with a shotgun.

Ah, the sweet smell of slave morality in the morning... it smells... it smells like victory.

RINDER THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE ARGUMENT FOR ABORTION

>B-but muh niggers

If you are willing to let unborn white children fight and die in the race war for you, you are a coward and a traitor.

Attached: 2E22BB03-2061-4138-A4C0-EE09806AE68A.jpg (2767x1888, 1.08M)

Have you considered stop having premarital sex?

>And a fertilized egg is not a baby
It is human, it has different dna than the mom.
It is alive, it is moving, it can feel.
It wants to live.
When did we became so disgusting that we kill a baby just because it is inconvenient for us at this time to raise it? Or because the baby won't be able to have the best life?
To your mind it is better to kill baby than to give him a not so good life?

abortion should be mandatory for birgth defects like down syndrome and being born non-white

Why don't women just use birth control? There are numerous options to take.

>rape
That's a whole different case, talking about the typical "oopsie got preggers again lol xD"

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Imagine unironically thinking an abortion is gonna be more expensive than the amount of social services a child raised through shitty social services is gonna cost.

By God, you're right. But why don't we go full retarded and just kill the poor and useless eaters?

We should genocide all the Jow Forumstards I agree

How are back alley abortions worse? The outcome is still the same but it raises the stakes for the mother, which I'm fine with.

>death is better than the US foster system
kek

not even america can be so atomized that people can't find a relative to take care of their children

She should kill herself too. Cut out the middleman.

Reddit spacing

Reddit spacing.

Copy/paste content.

Copy/paste content.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.