Is tranny shit on the rise or is it just the media and virtue signalers trying to amplify its reach?

is tranny shit on the rise or is it just the media and virtue signalers trying to amplify its reach?

there is such a thing as trans trenders because they are following a fad.

how do we kill the idea of MtFand FtM? how do we fight back, subvert the jew media and make em believe its alt-right like the ok symbol?

Attached: 1558073918443.jpg (600x1758, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Refer to it as simple identitarianism and refuse to accept the approach.

They dont want acceptance they want attention, validation and eventual influence under the premise they have been systematically oppressed. This strategy is seen everywhere.

Attached: 1556652108335.jpg (304x263, 88K)

Nice try

tranny doesn't even know how to draw a girls bike ffs.

Little, impressionable children are now watching Ru Paul's drag race. When did that first air?

People who can't let go of being bullied in grad school have mental issues.

Shut up nuke gook go suck a traps cock as is your invention

Just imagine pinning down some tranny and fucking the boy out of him. He will have to look his father in the eyes and tell him that he came by getting fucked in the butt.

>pic is what trannies think would happen
Delusions of grandeur.

Tranny shit/trap crap/sodomy is degenerate. Anyone who likes watching that shit is a lonely unfuckable virgin

Attached: Zionist Degeneracy Censored.jpg (1320x2792, 1.69M)

arent they pushing a tranny in gntm?

Even with the constant propaganda, desmond is amazing only has 5k followers.

Attached: 1558078049616nice.jpg (600x1758, 426K)

I'm not so sure about this whole tranny shit. I mean they basically rule places like Twitter and on the (((social media))) everyone is virtue signalling how great these people are.
But outside of the Internet I have never encountered a single tranny or even heard from one. The question is: If we ignore them, will they go away and never have any impact on the world outside of the internet, or will the problem just grow more rampant and fuck us all over?

Attached: 1537559226484.jpg (741x568, 92K)

Just refer to MtFs as XYs and FtMs as XXs

>nice girl bike
>nice girl hair
>nice girl hormone supplements
>nice try faggot

Attached: f0d.png (540x421, 362K)

thx for fixing this shit-comic

Have some OC, Jow Forums.

Attached: Trannies OC.png (619x1758, 1.3M)

10 years ago

Attached: 1557457536038.jpg (343x1024, 88K)

So the moral of the comic is that you need to be drunk to find 'her' attractive?

There it is

Nice 40%

roflmao, and once again:
>The left can not meme!

Attached: Felix the cat trippy walking.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

> is tranny shit on the rise
I think so. I mean my observation is really weak but I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw my first real life tranny.
Tall thing in front of me, really tall, with perfect breasts, long hair, and a boy face. And it sounded like a man when it spoke.
And I got ill in line for real. And had an upset stomach for hours after.

Attached: 1512155776652.jpg (240x304, 29K)

Here, have my shitty edit.

Attached: the definitive edit.jpg (600x1758, 704K)

No moral, just degeneracy and mental illness

You were faster than me

It's on the rise
Destroy it while you still can
They're an infection and I already see them everywhere here
Just kill me

Institut für Sexualwissenschaft.

You did it once. You can do it again.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-17 um 11.33.51.png (2436x1090, 1.16M)

Completely natural growth rate for this self destructive, supposedly 50% suicidal demographic. Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1548083923602.jpg (1280x640, 162K)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Kek'd

Attached: IMG_1144.jpg (1973x2657, 868K)

the edit that just adds "nice try" without changing the picture is the best lol

This is what they think the white man is. I saw a tranny yesterday, ignored it. Didn't mock it, didn't get excited either (yuck). All they want is attention, and I have none to spare for their ilk

>Testosterone systematically dropping
>Amenorrhea (pre-mature menopause) skyrocketing in young girls
>Type 2 diabetes (thyroid problems, implying overall bad hormonal health) skyrocketing
>Severe allergies occurring left and right

"It's all in your heads, kids!"

This is a BIOLOGICAL ASSAULT. Trannyism/fat acceptance/childlessness/sexlessness are inevitable consequences.

Attached: TrannyDefense-DailyBeast.png (1921x7988, 1.56M)

LGB(T) are like 5% of any population. Draw your own conclusions.

It is on the rise. I live in the North east and I’d wager most high schools have at least one tranny attending but probably more. This was unheard of even 10 years ago. It being pushed in society is working unfortunately.

And roughly 5% of the population were abused as children. Draw your own conclusions