I asked a friend if he knew who Joe Rogan was so I could show it to him...

I asked a friend if he knew who Joe Rogan was so I could show it to him. He said that the only thing he knows about Joe Rogan is that he's considered the gateway to the alt-right.

Is this right? I only know him for interviewing a few interesting people.

Attached: vrXDcTFC[1].jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, was talking about this video
youtube.com/watch?v=DWK_iYBl8cA

Joe is extremely moderate. Your friend is clearly a dumb ass SJW.

your friend is a homo

Joe Rogan is the guy from that tv show where poeple ate nasty shit

thats him. thats his life. thats his career.

let that sink in.

This reads like satire.

Why do people claim he's a "gateway to the alt-right"?

Attached: Untitled.png (400x400, 191K)

poverty mindset

jesus fucking christ, he's a fucking normalfag

he's neither based nor redpilled, majority of his content is fucking mediocre

You should try making friends with heterosexual males and see how that works out.

Because to a dumb ass SJW everyone who isn't a fucking communist is alt-right.

because he had Alex Jones on twice

if you don't agree with censorship you're "an alt-right gateway"

go fuck yourself you nasty abbo

wow i didnt think the nerve would be that raw

Qanon - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist.

Pretty much what said
Joe's pretty much the most neutral and normie guy there is. The craziest things you could say about him are that he self-proclaims that he can be drawn into conspiracy theories and that he's way fucking into drugs.
He's interviewed peeps on the left and the right, so it's not like he's a straight up shill for either side.

I have observed closely the Aryan race, wherever they populate be it Northern India or Europe or North America they seek to create a racial hierarchy system meant to oppress the ones that look the farthest from them. In India, we have the caste system where Aryan Brahmins take power over the lower castes, in America we have the racial system where Aryan Whites try to suppress the Blacks and in Europe we see the Aryan European go after the Ashkenazim.

The Aryans are the leeches on this planet, we must control them, as a Negroid-Australoid man of “untouchable” ancestry I have considered it my duty to impregnate as many Aryan Brahmin females as possible, hence destroying the remaining foothold of the Aryans in the Indian subcontinent.

I am fully aware that I do not need to go further than this, since my Negroid black brothers in Europe and North America are already filling the Aryan wombs, not in full measure, but very substantially, much thanks to their Ashkenazim brethren aiding them against the Aryanic hellspawns.

As I lift one last time for today, I can feel the energy of the black Negroid-Australoid blood in me, the Aryan women around me stare at my endowments procured from my African ancestors as they eagerly await my arrival in their Aryan wombs. I shall taint each of their bloodlines with mine.

Now I am become the fabled BLACK BVLL, the slayer of Aryans.

I think he's more like a gateway into NPCs learning how to use basic common sense and not making their personal identity synonymous with their political beliefs.
He's still a normalfag but he's one of the few voices against the clown world.

I hear retarded women on CBC news radio talking about how it's perfectly fine for men who transition into trans females (in their 30s no less) to compete at the highest levels of a sport against naturally born females who lack the bone density and years of a body molded by testosterone that trans females posses, so of course I'd rather listen to someone who actually knows a thing or two about sports, whose actually competed in competitive sports and in this case combat, and understands it's like having a roided out man compete against non-roiders.

Attached: 1500564377356.jpg (960x741, 78K)

Stop talking to leftists.

Yeah, I didn't understand his reasoning. We haven't spoke in about a week because he was being irrational. We we're hanging out at his house, playin some vidya and after I brought it up things got totally awk. I said I was going to leave and he responded "I think that's a good idea." I just don't get the irrationality of it all.

Attached: Untitled.png (1279x721, 1.02M)

yee

Attached: 23tT0rj23yee034.jpg (480x360, 12K)

because he is not censoring everything that is not politicaly correct.
he usually respects what other side wants to say doesn't matter if it's dumb bullshit, jewish kveetchin, some conspiracy theory, or just plain hurtfull facts, and tries to actually discuss the topic even if it's just plain bullshit.
that's why he gets bashed by both sides but that's just exactly how every journalist should behave.

but some time ago he was talking about quiting and i think his boss changed as he started inviting lots of jews and letting them just push their bullshit. it didn't used to be like that, but there was that time he got that photo made eating meal with most zionists celebs like peterstein or shapiro and shit started changing into one-direction perspective

Attached: eddieconspiracy.gif (90x99, 2.95M)

>mention JR
>have to leave

Your friend is a tranny. Sit with him an put on an episode, he will either realise he's a sheep to false judgement or he will actually be offended, at god knows what, and not worth your time.

>I just don't get the irrationality of it all
He's probably just falling for leftist propaganda. If your friend is a reasonable person then he'll hopefully wake up eventually.
>i think his boss changed
Isn't Rogan's podcast his own thing? I thought he made all his money from stand-up and merchandise.

I wish he would interview sam hyde
Ask him how he keeps getting away with it

I loved Newsradio and he was a good fit for it

Also which is the better no brows rogan?

Attached: Untitled.png (1279x721, 1.02M)

>but some time ago he was talking about quiting and i think his boss changed as he started inviting lots of jews and letting them just push their bullshit.

He is his own boss, he decides his guest list

He played a maintenance guy on a sitcom , then fear factor, then ronda rousey buttlicker, and now a podcaster.

>everyone right of mao ce dung is literally hitler

Attached: 1460600042648.gif (250x250, 992K)

shekels make shackles, hes got a (((boss))). I don't know why the Toe Rogan / Owen Benjamin split happened, or if its all just E-Celeb bulshit, but it makes me think that something is up.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.png (780x186, 319K)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

>Be sane and rational
>Present both sides of an argument
>Not fall for neo-darkage pseudoscience like liberal basedboygirls

>gateway to the alt-right

>gateway to the alt-right

He has a LOT of leftists on the show, but these are old school leftists. That is, secular humanists. And they're often victimized by the craziest elements of the new left (i.e. SJWs, BLMs types). Because of this, the new left will accuse Joe of being a Nazi. In their minds, any platform which doesn't adhere slavishly to the new left's narrative is by definition fascist. That's how ideologically nuts they are. So no, Joe's not alt-right or a soft version of it. He hates racism and homophobia and believes in individual rights. Not exactly a Nazi.

Newsradio does not get the appreciation it deserves. It pushed the boundaries without ever taking itself too seriously like Friends or crossing over into nihilism like Seinfeld.

He is a gateway to buttpumping.

Attached: Untitled.png (222x274, 60K)

Because he's center-left, which means he's about 5 standard deviations right of the modern democrat.

Attached: politicalextremes.jpg (397x648, 35K)

Because he isn't a communist, thus he isn't leading directly leading you farther left. Then, it can be viewed that you might consider other opinions, some of those opinions might not be left. Therefore, you are an alt-right nazi.

The real question is who is taller, him or vox day?

are you trying to trick me into listening to your fucking podcast again mate?
fucking Jamie, I bet he makes the same thread on Reddit and sez gateway to Judeo-trap-bolshevism.

Joe Rogan is the leader of the alt-right.

>He said that the only thing he knows about Joe Rogan is that he's considered the gateway to the alt-right.

are americans literally afraid of listening to people they disagree with

This is what his legacy wil be

Delusional

Joe Rogan is LITERALLY HITLER.
He his a hard-far-extreme-fringe-alt-right neo-nazi white nationalist-supremacist.

He's anti racist and pro tranny. BASED

That is correct

Attached: Rogayne.jpg (1000x1250, 163K)

Because SJWs are getting dumber by the year.
It's literally a cult dude.

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 136K)

If we meme Joe Rogan is a serious conservative we can fuck with his career and trigger clowns into pushing him actually to the right so he can rise from the ashes like a pheonix. Operation: Where There’s Smoke.

The alt right is a dead movement

Ever noticed hat the only people using the term gateway are authoritarians?

Joe let's people talk. He values discourse.

He's a gateway to true ideological consensus, and it threatens the people who depend on curbing speech because they can't withstand criticism.

Attached: 1555273230831 - Copy.png (1020x605, 820K)

Ov vey, truly a beacon of hope! Diversity is our strength!

He's had Yang and Gabbard on recently, for about 3 hours each.

He constantly calls himself left wing, other than a love of guns and hunting (which he got into as an alternative to being a vegetarian).

Your friend is a clueless moron.

Catherine Moves On = best newsradio episode ever