Is there a specific historical place/time in history you think that, had you lived in it...

Is there a specific historical place/time in history you think that, had you lived in it, you would've gotten laid more than your current 21st century self does?

Also- if you could time travel, whom would you bang?

Attached: Édouard-Henri_Avril_(20).jpg (800x568, 119K)

oh well - what about sexual liberation in the sixties fuelled by drugs? That had to be it.

most likely you'd be a starving peasant married to one of the local village girls

OP your post is a cancerous fantasy.

Attached: images (1).png (216x233, 9K)

I'd fuck Hitler during his gay hostel phase.

Anne Frank.

this desu

Attached: oN1t5kD.jpg (445x599, 24K)

for me, its working at arbys

all the roast beef one could handle.

It would be definitely easier without the social media bullshit.

who gives a shit about getting laid except for cannon fodder and degenerates during times of collapse? starting family used to be much easier and more accessible though

nah. social media actually make getting laid easier, just some people don't want to use them because of soul cancer they cause so they in fact have it harder to even find someone to talk to

Lol, do you seriously think it comes down to sex? I'd like to live in a time where at least I had a concept of a brighter future. Knowing that you're living in a dying civilization where each side desperately wants to replace you for different reasons is whats truly soulcrushing, not the inability to fuck wet vaginas on a regular basis.

Yeah, social media is great for hooking up with girls.
However you have to act like the fakest piece of shit while using it just like everyone else.

this canuck knows whats up.

I would be a sultan in the middle ages and have a harem full of 3000 women

my man

Keep believing this lie

Now is the best time for sex. If you're not ugly and autistic you can get plenty of pussy. Girl are probably the sluttiest in history and willing to do very degerate sexual things, due to modern hygiene products they're clean and hairless, contraception and medicine guarantees almost no STDs and unwanted pregnancies, because of multiculturalism there's a variety of different races you can fuck the rainbow.
Great times.

Based leaf

Attached: SS.png (1600x1052, 743K)

>Great times.
Says the man who does not remember that worldwide fire is reserved for this generation.

Yeah, with hiv spreading everywhere.

Lmao doomsday retard. Go hide in the basement with your preps.

Dude that's one of my favorite fantasies. fantasies lmfao

HIV rates are decreasing with every year.

>Implying having a single loving wife to have kids with isn’t the ideal way of life.

When I read shit like this I remember that Huxley was 100% right and I end up losing more and more hope for the future of humanity.

Is that because there are less infectees or less reported infectees?

literally two generations ago 95% of all marriages were semi arranged

100 years ago? fuggabouit as long as you weren't a half bad farm laborer you were guaranteed a wife

K incel
Also Brave New World is a highschool read.

Worry not, decadent western social systems will simply be replaced by more effective ones from other places over time.

none of the 2, hiv is actually on the rise with the new strain resistant to the treatment also.
Degenerates are promoting promiscuity allowing more people to become infected, also we are paying for africa mistakes.

someone explain this shit right now

What are condoms?

>almost no STDs

Attached: 1557738124480.gif (540x304, 1.79M)

The thing degenerates don't use and also they don't protect at 100%

>Using incel as an insult on Jow Forums
Kek, need I say more?

>Is there a specific historical place/time in history you think that, had you lived in it, you would've gotten laid more than your current 21st century self does?
no
>Also- if you could time travel, whom would you bang?
King Louis IX of France, the entire Muslim army ran a train on his ass and sent him back limping

I hope so as well. I do believe the modern way of life would normally be unfeasible for human beings and fated to collapse.
My only fear is that modern technology might actually keep this abomination standing much beyond any reasonable length to which it should protrude.

>Is there a specific historical place/time in history you think that, had you lived in it, you would've gotten laid more than your current 21st century self does?
There is literally no such time when this would ever be true. The 21st century is the easiest it has EVER been for the "average" white male to get laid.

Hello shitskin.

Attached: 97D0F455-C88D-4930-A47A-0B5F7B858DB7.jpg (618x328, 36K)

Charles Martel had a pretty good time fucking the dune coons in southern france.

there are people that believe hitler was a homosexual with a micropenis and a single testicle

it's funny how perverted jew lies are all about his genitals and sexuality

We live in the easiest time to get laid in history, if you can't get laid now you never would be able to

seething wh*te chr*stcucks

>tfw no arraigned marriage wife

I'd go back to 2012 and bag this cutie

Attached: BD42E72E-EE85-4BAC-88E8-2818DD3E10E7.jpg (675x455, 30K)

>it's funny how perverted jew lies are all about his genitals and sexuality
So the 6 gorillion isn't a lie?

I’m banging 3 girls right now and my body count is 108. I’d have to be a fucking warlord or something to top that

I want to have sex with one girl only. Soulless degeneracy of fucking everything that moves is lame and not fun

I wish I was France in WW2

Attached: 1551901927701.jpg (555x600, 21K)

you'd've been put on a train schlomo.

but same