Trump supporters are uneducated inbred bootlicking shitbags

Unironically vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 9326F0BF-FFCF-449B-9DA0-DF6309D87DA5.jpg (1124x1534, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First off I'm 18, by "other kids" i mean other highschoolers since we're in year 12. I got into an argument with a leftist and was spitting off crime statistics and economic data like Ben fucking Shapiro. I then ended it with "and facts dont care about your feelings". No one really knew Ben Shapiro so they didn't know i got it all off him. They always laugh when i speak to show support for me (kind of like how whenever the bully talks in a movie, his friends laugh to show their on his side, like not laughing at him but laughing to support him). They also all call me "facts man" and whenever they see me in the hall they say "hey facts man!" since I'm all about facts, not feelings.

A liberal also got spit on one time by someone on the third floor. They spat down and it happened to hit a Liberal, they say it was accident but i think they did it since that liberal opposed me. I think they did it for the same reason they call me "facts man". It's outta respect

Attached: 1557992722096.jpg (360x360, 20K)

that's not true

Attached: 1527985514738.gif (350x287, 49K)

>implying that red states don't have incredibly sizable black populations

/thread

Attached: 1558047952419m.jpg (641x1024, 106K)

that's not actually true though OP

>Wi a red state
When you make every purple state red, this is easy to say

Well that is a lie.

I hate welfare leeches even if they're white.

Should be 100%

Everyone already knows red states are welfare states. We don't need to rehash this.

probably doesn't count the SALT deductions that the blue states use to avoid paying hardly anything in federal taxes

shit data OP

Attached: per capita raysis.jpg (639x499, 39K)

Wow the generosity of you fucking incel neets brings a tear to my eye! You fuckers are whining that some poor soul is getting $180 a month worth of food. $180 per month!

If welfare recipients are mostly white and vote republican, then by all means, have democrats legislate to end all free gibs.
I fucking dare you.

So if a black person in Mississippi is on food stamps, they're counted in this statistic because it's a "red state"? What kind of disingenuous bullshit is this image? They don't vote GOP either.

Fake statistic, OP.

Those poor souls add up moron.

Something has to keep the subhuman poor white trash in line.

niggers are not human

Sause?

Well it's a good thing I judge individuals on their merit regardless of ethnicity.

Attached: 1556458904352.jpg (634x858, 81K)

Numbers are racist.

The moon is racist.

Attached: 1544890384742.jpg (1200x802, 62K)

They're really not. How long is everyone going to pretend otherwise?

From a biology standpoint they absolutely are homo sapiens.

umm sweetie it's actually 18534% #resist

even if this was true, i wouldn't blame them for trying to get their money back

Only 56% of the population yet 85% of food stamps recipients

>butthurt mad tears

NOW SERVING NUMBER
>213361813
Wait your turn in line, moonman

A lot of them are polacke American

That can’t be real. Goddamn.

Lie. 41% of nigs are on welfare. Approximately 17.5 million nigs vs 23 million whites.

Non Hispanic white?

>WHITE
>vote for Republicans
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Attached: 1536807296806.gif (2604x2012, 620K)

Even the poorest Whites value their freedom over handouts.

>faggot

Attached: 2245827384522262623452.png (742x808, 580K)

Attached: 23141234123512351235123.png (1018x755, 609K)

>welfare recipients are “moochers”
This is now the official leftist position, let’s make sure they all get the memo. Also, that percentage is way off

census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2015/cb15-97.html

Who Participated in 2012?
>Children under age 18: Those under 18 were more likely to receive means-tested benefits than all other age groups.
>In an average month, 39.2 percent of children received some type of means-tested benefit, compared with 16.6 percent of people age 18 to 64 and 12.6 percent of people 65 and older.

>The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
>The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent
>Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, >non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Attached: doc.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Failure to include citations is why the left can't meme.

I'm sure those numbers were in no way carefully selected to give the most beneficial result.

Those red states are filled with the most mexicams and blacks. The 85 percent number comes from counting mexicans cubans and jews as white. The remaining 15 percent is black, roughly 10-15 percent higher than their population share.

This isnt one on those lists where "non hispanic white " and "hispanic white " are seperated

Cry more, you filthy kike. Your time is running short.

>mathematical-based facts is rayciss
Kill kikes, deport their sub-human pet niggers.

omg I hate Trump now?

Source? I'm predicting that you don't have one.

There's no way that's real. I refuse to believe there are people this stupid that breathe the same air as me.

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.