"Anglos": Decolonize your mind

We are NOT Anglo Saxons: we are Britons, and England is Brittania. We are a Celto-Latin people with an extensive Celto-Latin culture. The Saxon barbarians had no care for that and plundered much of our prosperous society, forcing us to speak their ugly Germanic tongue that I speak as I type. They were essentially German/Dane invaders. Remember your King Arthur! Would he be happy to see Britannia kissing the toes of Saxon barbarians?

Attached: a73fde0f23f8daa6c06532d11105fe34--clive-owen-king-arthur.jpg (736x711, 71K)

This, unironically. I don't know why people feel so much affection for the anglo-saxons. They pillaged and settled some places and were simply absorbed into british society and culture. We don't worship their gods or bury people at sea. It's obvious which population had a greater influence on the other.

only the welsh are britons.
wales is the only true roman successor state of the british isles and as such is the only legitimate nation to inhabit those islands.

The Brythonic empire,which included North Wales, had its capital in Elmet, east of Leeds.

You are Anglo Saxons. Very few Britons are left and most a mixed. Their appearance is very distinct: Black hair and swarthy. Mr. Bean and Russell Brand are Britons.

Not to mentioned were totally replaced as a ruling class in only a few centuries.

what's the name of the country? why does our language containt 50% germanic words? why were our early kings buried with traditional anglo-saxon attire?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

The French, Spaniards, and Italians don't strongly identify with their Germanic invaders, why should England?
Like our continental Western Roman brothers, we have always had a wide range of phenotypes. Some are blondish, some are swarthier, but we are all the same people.

Loads of people here look like that though.

Rowan Atkinson is a jew and brand is a likely candidate too.

English is actually only about a quarter Germanic. Rest are Romance loan words. Our country has a similar history to those with a history of having been ruled by barbarians, but their impact was about as equal to the other Germanics. Mostly entirely superficial. Arthurian legend remains the epitome of old Brittonic culture and has captured more minds around the isles then absolute Norse trash like Beowulf.

What's our capital city called, who named it?

Heh.. You're fucking barbarians. Didn't anybody tell you?
This isn't hollywood man

This is only if you factor in scientific words. The words we use daily and in normal talking is mostly still Saxon. I did have an image of Dickens where it highlighted words based on their source and about 80% of the words were Saxon in origin.

Indeed, I shame you are getting this now that you are invaded again by paki's and other african-asian people, you were once a proud part of the roman empire that got invaded by g*rms and still grow to dominate the world, your empire made many copies and references from the roman empire, a shame you only realize who is your brother's when you are dying again

That's to be expected, our core tongue is Germanic, even if it's not the native tongue.

>implying there was even that much of a difference in the first place

no it's not, unless you're counting the celts are germanic, which is not incorrect, just doesn't help your point because any celtic word would be counted with the saxons words as germanic in origin

England is Anglo, it's Angle-land, the land of the Anglo germanic people who conquored and pushed the Celt Britains back to Scottland, Ireland and wales.
My sir name is Anglo Saxxon Tribal, literally means "people of Ingue Frey", a pagan god of fertility and joy.

Anglo's did not intigrate, the Celts intigrated into Anglo ways. I'd streight up kill you if we still lived under pagan rule.

Attached: 43712896_2130756530523281_8177103426430173184_n.jpg (960x817, 122K)

Celtic has never been Germanic you weedmuncher

>they're exavtly the same!
Wow, another historically illiterate former colonial! Yes, there appears to be no difference between Celto-Latin culture and Germanic culture! France and Norway are basically the same!

Attached: FB_IMG_1558082280324.jpg (684x960, 106K)

Guarantee you have no more than 30% germanic blood. That is the average for a typical self-proclaimed "anglo-saxon"

Its worth noting it wasn't until the Romaboo Alfred the Great took the throne that we saw an attempt to bring back Roman construction and learning. He was actually being taught Latin later in life and there were several works that he wrote which were Latin translations in to Englsh.

Most others subjected to Germanic rule had to live under their rules too. Until they gave up the invader culture and realized they weren't Germanic. Britons aren't Anglo Saxon, we're Britons. Anglo Saxons were Norse invaders and Brittania is not their homeland.

shut up you aren’t Anglo-Saxon or Celtic or whatever

You’re now Indic.

I can garantee I have Saxon blood. I have done my genetics with a couple of companies (the israel one unfortunately). I am German, a fraction is french Frankish (still old german).
I know my family history going back many generation. My ancestors have done so much for Britain. We brought plastics to England, led fleets in the navy (thats the celt part of me on my grandmothers side), served on the cutty sark and fought at the battle of hastings (surviving but loosing.) What about you? I have my family bible downstairs going back to the 1700's.

All the Anglo Saxons did was give Brittania some pretty looking armor, a different language, and some horrid poetry. They were the dark ages for a reason.

There isn't much difference between the Welsh and the English from a DNA perspective. The English still carry a hefty chunk of Celtic genetics like their forefathers. The Anglo Saxons, the Vikings and then the Normans were just ruling classes, they weren't the main body of the nation. If you think you're a full blooded Anglo-Saxon or better yet, a Norman, you'd most likely be an elite. Are you part of the Elite? People like Ranulph Fiennes can trace their ancestry right back to William the Conqueror, he's definitely not a Briton or an Anglo, he's of Norman royal stock

>>Anglo Saxons were Norse invaders and Brittania is not their homeland.

Anglo saxons are German, Norsemen are not... Different genetics but cousins. Saxony, Anglia, Jutland is all GERMAN. Stop trying mate your very uneducated.

England is home of the ANGLE KIN, Britain is the name of the collective synergy of the islands. It literally means "painted" the Romans used, "Pictain" which meant painted because of the celtic tattoo's. That was before we Angle's got there though.

Well wtf am I? I’m 6’6 dirty blonde hair, grey eyes and as pale as Casper the Friendly Ghost. Anglos are mutts of Germanics, Celts and a little Scandinavian mostly.

If true, your an exception and definitely not the rule

I'm not saying you have no saxon blood, I'm saying it's fucking weird how you identify more with a small fraction of your DNA than you do with the majority of it. On average the english have more in common with native celts than they do with Germans.

> ugly Germanic tongue

As opposed to your 'beautiful' Celtic language? Romans and Germans should have genocided all of you.

There is a reason for that, When they won the battle of hastings they kind of took over, split up the land and gifted it to their nobility. The same families still own the land to this day.. Most politicians in London are not English at all, they stem from these invaders.

Because our culture is Anglo, it's not Celt. Anglo's dominated this island, most of Scotland has anglo names, showing you the reach of the conquest.
I am proud of what I am, I like history to be true and people saying Britains are celt is bullshit. The Angle kind are the fire in the belly of this nation.

>Celto-Latin
this is as much of a thing as judeo-christian

Genetics mean nothing
Your homeland is North Germany then. Still not Brittania, and you're still an invader.
The Welsh and English are distinct genomes. Genes don't matter so much anyways.

You're a Celt with a bit of german blood. Your LARPing as a German is cringe.

They where no bother, they just walled them off and emplyed Anglo's to fight them because the Romans knew the history of the Anglo's backing the Britains off for generations.

because I am 6''2 and nordic (and proud) I must decline.

If you need to decolonise so badly why the fuck are you sucking latin cock? You do see the irony I hope? There's so very many bugmen in this country that are like white abo's.

>mfw Anglos hate the Krauts so much they get manipulated by Cataniggers into thinking they're celts.

Attached: 1488426536761.jpg (374x378, 15K)

You are a dickhead

>celts

Stop using this fucking retarded faux term, are you American? Like it or not, England and indeed most residual English culture is directly from Anglo Saxon dominance lasting 800 years. Stop larping as some blue-skinned epic warrior boudicca prick and embrace AENGLISCness

Attached: 1548629725756.png (599x513, 147K)

Then explain our Roman history and France to me please.
No you're not. Maybe on the fringes of your England so called.

>they just walled them off and emplyed Anglo's to fight them
what a profoundly retarded thing to say

Anglo's love Germany and Germans are their Kin and we see them as cousins. Anglo's are german, the fearce ones, the only ones in Europe to halt the Roman invasion. INgui and Wotan mit Herman the German.

Germans have a tendency to replace a native population if given a few hundred years and left alone. Look at the eastern colonization for example

The Latins did more for us than G*rms did.
Why embrace an inferior ruling culture?

it's history mate look it up. The Romans did not bother trying to intigrate the scotts because you know what they are like "mah indipendance ye bastaard!" so they walled them off from society.

>Our native language is Germanic.
>The core vocabulary is near exclusively Germanic (something like 80% of everyday words are Germanic).
>Our nation state was founded by a guy that claimed literal descent from Odin despite being a Christian.
>The average Englishman can trace 38% of their DNA to the Saxons alone.
>Another 10% to the vikings.
>And another 10% to Frisians and Flemings.
>That's a total of 58% Germanic.
>More than 60% of the Y chromosomes in England are traceable to North Germany and the Netherlands.
>All the Celtic words in English are borrowed from Middle Irish. There are about 200 in total.

Yet the English are Celtic.

Well enjoy your LARP but DNA results show you're deluded.

mate you celts got wrecked, basically a holocause that's why the only ones left are in Britain. The Romans destroyed you out of Europe, while the Germanic people stood strong and fended the Romans off.

>employed anglos to fight them
That's the really stupid bit. You think Roman Britain and Anglo-saxons were allies, do you? Fucking muppet.

Cheers bro

'celtic' does not exist as a genetic marker you absolute cretin. The English are an ethnic group consisting of Anglo saxon and Brythonic genetics with an Anglo saxon culture and an Anglo saxon language. = ENGLISH

Sorry lad, I misread your post. I didn't mean to call you a cretin

And now you use Jow Forums. I'm sure your ancestors are smiling on you

I never understood why English are so eager to identify with some snowchimps either

Attached: ever-hear-scandies-refer-to-their-rich-viking-heritage-lets-1122373.png (500x702, 181K)

>inferior

Remind me how many people speak gaelic or Latin nowadays?

The Romans made a point to employ strong fighters. It's in the history books. I'm not here to make you belive me I'm just telling it how it was. Go ahead and look it up if you don't belive me. The Romans did this elsewhere too, When they conquored they absorbed and respected anyone fearce in battle. That's why there was German leaders in the Roman army, one famously stabbed Ceiser in the back (figuratively) and led several of his leigouns into an ambush in Eastern Germany.

show your flag you subversive faggot

speak some celtic then guv

What would you prefer to call the Celtic languages since this term apparently offends you?

>he's only 6"2
fuck off manlet
>the latins
fuck off poofter, the latcucks had to build a gay little wall to protect themselves from me, then i fucked their gay wall up so they had to build another, they didn't do shit

but they did kill a lot of frenches which is good considering that bush and clinton are french names

You're a fucking idiot mate, Anglo-saxons were fighting against Roman Britain, that's who the Anglos had to fight to settle in these islands.

T. never heard of Hengest and Horsa. Open a book you fucking subhuman PLEB

Or Vortigern for that matter since he was the genius who started it all.

I'm sure they did you Sephardic cock-eater.

>we are all the same people
lol

> low iq post
I have no idea what you are trying to say.

The Roman empire was collapsing partly because of you G*rms and they simply left a power vacuum here. All you did was steal it and supplant it. And you didn't improve anything.
Give me one good reason for Britons to identify with G*rms despite having much more in common culturally with other former Western Roman Empire territories. They aren't superior, so we have no reason to.
Why would the reigning culture mean the greater one? So if Britain was completely and wholly conquered by Pakis and we spoke Urdu, I guess that is the superior culture? Please.
What did they ever do of substance? Nothing!

Very much the Merkel of his day

You are very much Anglo, just like this guy.
No escaping that, the Norf Souf memes proves this.

Attached: iu.jpg (236x340, 28K)

Just imagine never having even set foot in America and still feeling the need to suck off latinos. Is there any limit to the amount of cucking that celts can put themselves through?

The English are genetically closer to the Lowland Saxons (north Germans) than the Bavariand (South Germans) are.

Have you literally never read any lick of Arthur? The defining legend of your own nation? I guess not. Have fun reading Beowulf.

Do you think the invasion happend over a couple of years? you dumb bitch. The Saxons and Germankin where coming to England over a long period, As the Romans where leaving the Islands. They did fight angles but not everywhere. The Roman tactics where to absorb and instill rule, onece they had their foundations in place they moved on. This is what lead to the fall of rome because they could not send reinforcents all over europe evertime there was rebelion. At this time in history England was still tribal, it was not unified, some grouple of angles probably did fight the romans till the end, others just got on with roman rule.

COME ON

Mate, I'm mostly Scottish yet I choose to identify as an eternal Anglo. Hail Hengist, slayer of Romans, raper of Celts.

South Germans lie closer to the Alpine region and thus were some of the first Romans conquered and bred with. They have southern European admixture.
Latin =/= latino idiot.

how do you gather states subservient to rome at the time functioned? you were much more useful as a slave than an unruly population, those don't pay taxes, they don't contribute to social infrastructure, but they're a labour source and don't revolt, it's not a matter of scotts being dumb or whatever
this happens across the empire and across time, you have to consider that the ordinary peasant back then wasn't much of a suzerain ; people had simple tribal nationalistic desires, and they didn't have a very strong affinity for trading and logistics, so if you had a kind sort of non-pesky secularized cultural ruler you would as a populace be generally content ; because cultural adoption back then truely was optional, most of the time conquest of lands were driven by a minority of conscripts and mercenaries, but even back there were millions of different peoples with different founding mythologies, just for some perspective, 400 years after the roman conquest of iberia, the romans still had to deal with local revolts from celticized iberians

Self hatred. I guess Picts were too dimwitted to be civilized into higher culture. It shows.

The Celts were so retarded they actually asked the Saxons to BLACKED Roman Britain which consisted of their own fucking people. The Celts are the ultimate cucks. Look up the rule of Valentinian.

celts were always doomed for failure, much fewer numbers than native europeans and had a much more hierarchical warmongering approach
and of course, remember that when they started marching into europe they didn't come alone, they brought other germanic peoples, the goths, the alans, suebes...

what's going on with you mate? did you have a bad childhood or something?

>Celt
>Higher culture

You should stick to sucking Roman cock rather than pretending to be a bunch of blue-painted forestniggers.

Why should I be Scottish when I can be English?

No, it wasn't "the Celts," it was specifically one man who had more ambition than competence in statesmanship. And that's assuming that Vortigern's story is accurate and not part of a later tradition to romanticise the Anglo-Saxon migration.

It's quite simple, he's a kike sent to sow discord

Attached: 02jn32e.jpg (655x399, 48K)

I did think this, that's why ive been ignoring him so far. No one can be that ill-informed and confident of it.

>Do you think the invasion happend over a couple of years?
No but you're trying to paint a narrative that depicts Germans and Romans officially teaming up to slaughter subhuman celts together. Vortigern was a Briton, anglo mercenaries were used by a British king to fight other Britons. Big fucking deal.

Romans often destroyed and enslaved their fiercest enemies. They absorbed the upper-classes of those they conquered/annexed if they were cooperative to further reduce the chance they organized rebellions, especially because their policies toward the regular conquered people was often extremely exploitative.

The German leader you mentioned is Arminius, a Germanic nobleman taken as a hostage as a child and raised as a Roman. The ambush was in the Teutoburg forest of South-West Germany, not eastern Germany and Arminius rebelled and ambushed the Roman legions during the late reign of Augustus, not Caesar.

Get your facts straight nigger.

The jury is still out on the origin of the Celts so I have no idea what you're talking about when you say they "marched into Europe with other (?) Germanic peoples, the Goths, Alans, Suebes." Philogenetic data for proto-Celtic demonstrates that the language almost certainly took shape IN Europe and long, long before the first histories ever mentioned the three populations you reference. I also don't know why you say "other Germanic peoples" as if the Celtic language family is a sub-branch of proto-Germanic. It's not. It's far older and is may more closely be related to Italic languages, specifically Latin.

You're white niggers owned by Jews.

You claiming to be german validates any 56% mutt claiming to be white lmao, in fact they have about 26% more validity to their claim.

Steppe ancestry (yamnaya DNA) enters England and Ireland between 2200 - 2000 BCE along with bronze by crossing the North Sea from The Netherlands.
These Indo-Europeans may of been Celts or Proto-Celts.
But the Gallic subculture appears in Austria after 700 BCE.
The Italo-Celtic and Germanic tribes both descend from the Unetice Culture.

Celto-latin is right up there with Germano-Celtic and Celtiberian, everyone wants to be braveheart now that the romans are gone. It's funny so many mutt-Europeans bound together by Hapsburgs so they could build bigger countries try to claim the vaguest ancestry possible because it's the hardest to disprove. Whenever someone brings up the point that none of the modern "celts" share any DNA with any proven genetically isolated modern celts like the Welsh, Irish, or Scottish they argue that the British celts weren't actually genetically Celtic, only culturally, and thats why they're nothing like modern continental Europeans. They argue that the islander celts were Paleolithic beaker culture holdovers inspite of evidence that the celts invaded and pretty much exterminated their predecessors in Britain. Anything to help them ignore the fact their ancestors were the ancient Roman equivalent of Mysterymeat wetback day laborers, and the cheap hookers they plowed.

Attached: IMG_3038.jpg (900x640, 30K)

the greeks made reference to celtiziced iberians and actual distinguishably celtic peoples 400 years before the roman conquest of iberia, there is no discussion on whether or not celtic peoples existed, but the extent of their genetic influence
>I also don't know why you say "other Germanic peoples" as if the Celtic language family is a sub-branch of proto-Germanic. It's not
i didn't, alans are iranians
>so I have no idea what you're talking about when you say they "marched into Europe
celtic expansion, it's 6th grade history

It is pointless when discussing the question of "Celticness" to refer to genetics because a Celt is simply and only someone who speaks a Celtic language. There was no genotypical uniformity between the Celts living in Siluria to Gallaecia to Galatia, yet these people were all Celts by definition.

The argument that is put forth by scholars like Cunliffe and Koch is that Proto-Celtic came into being as a sort of pigeon language resultant to the Atlantic Bronze Age commercial network. It is NOT the product of any mass invasion and we have absolutely no archeological evidence that any such invasion ever took place. What this means is that it's very, very unlikely that proto-Celtic's genesis took place not before but after the introduction of Steppe ancestry to the Atlantic facade. In other words, foreign conquerors did not bring the language with them.

Also, by referencing the Italo-Celtic theory my intention was not to claim that Italic and Celtic-speakers are not related to Germanic-speakers; rather, that the relation between Italic and Celtic-speakers is likely more immediate than either's relation to Germanic-speakers, linguistically.

Your "6th grade history" is about 60 years out of date, then, because there are absolutely no linguists who would support the idea that the genesis of proto-Celtic took place outside of Europe. How could Celts "march into Europe" if, by definition, Celts didn't yet exist?

>i didn't, alans are iranians
Sure, and not particularly closely related to Celts. You don't seem to understand the Celtic migrations within Europe (such as that of the Senones whose people eventually settle Anatolia, was centuries before the wanderings of the Suebi, the Goths, and the Alans. You're talking about two, separate and historically distant events as though they were one.

No worries mate.
In terms of genetics though:
>R1b S28 is strongly related to Gallic Celts and Italic tribes.
>R1b L21 is strongly related to Gaelic and Brythonic Celts.
>R1b DF27 is strongly related to Celtiberian Celts and Basques.
>Most other forms of R1b in Europe (such as R1b U106) are related to Germanic tribes.