Is salvia based and redpilled or cringe and degenerate...

Is salvia based and redpilled or cringe and degenerate? wondering if any anons have tried this and how it effected your view on the world and politics

Attached: the_conductor_of_consciousness_by_salviadroid-d9cuzi0.png (1024x1088, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tipper.bandcamp.com/album/jettison-mind-hatch
youtu.be/t6jlhqNxRYk
eatstatic.bandcamp.com/album/last-ship-to-paradise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk maybe you should ask someone

That shits like huffing gas and smoking dmt at the same time. Lands you in a shit house of confusion and disorientation. Pretty much useless.

Salvia is literally away to let Satan into your mind and give you bad ideas. It is the worst drug put there. Don’t try it.

interesting. this actually makes a lot of sense based on what ive heard about it, have anymore info on this? is it connected to (((them)))

Did not leave any lasting impression on me, however salvia was not my first experience with drugs or psychedelics.
In my opinion saliva is pretty poor psychedelic relative to what most people look for. The major positive is that you can ingest relatively intense doses without having to deal with 10+ hours of blackout confusion. Most salvia experiences you hear about/see are on massive doses, often using extracts/concentrates.
Personally, I don't think there's anything specifically wrong with salvia if you've already accepted the downfalls of psychedelic drug use. I would strongly recommend getting DMT/5-MeO-DMT instead since it's similar in nature but a vastly superior experience imo.

Go slow with it. I don't think it's a good idea, but you can play around with breaking through with it.

It's not bad, I've done it multiple times as it's legal here. It can be a very intense high but it's very short so if you dont like it it's not bad like other hallucinogens were you're fucked for the next 16 hrs if you take to much, but I've never had a bad time on salvia. As experiences go, one time I smoked a bowl and took a walk through my local park, as I was walking it felt like my body was stationary in space while the rest of the matter in the universe was moving relative to my location, I was essentially feeling isometric to everything as I was walking around. It's good to smoke with friends too as it can induce hysterical laughter in everyone. Overall I'd say it's worth it to do it a couple times.

This guy is correct and experienced

i just discovered this stuff and it sounds pretty horrifying. like said it almost does seem like something satanic

Yes, you'll find (((them))) if you go past the edge. Pretty dumb unless you're experienced enough to want to push that hard.

doing drugs is as bluepilled as it gets.

>dmt
>blue pilled

dmt and some others are an exception. but salvia is bluepilled for sure

Salvia is so weird and fucked up it's beyond words.

aren't salvia and DMT a similar thing tho?

Salvia is like dmts little brother that got turned into a retard

Related but not the same. Don't fuck around with it too much if you don't know how it works.

>Salvia is like dmts little brother that got turned into a retard
thats why its bluepilled

Similar in maybe the intensity of the trip, yes. But even how you trip or how it makes you feel, absolutely not. Smoking salvia makes me feel like somenone just smacked my head w a hammer. Smoking dmt makes me feel like I’m fractalizing through clouds at .00005 mph.

Traditionally is was consumed orally, never tried this myself. Smoking the plant is fairly pleasant, using extracts can get overboard strange. If you're looking for something that will fuck you up, and put you into an unrecognizable state of mind, this is the drug, if you want something more coherent,expansive, try traditional psychedelics.

I don't believe there is literally demonic elements to the saliva experience but I wouldn't be surprised at all if anyone with a Christian background naturally equated the negative aspects of psychedelics with hell/demons. I've found countless people that have lived by these thoughts and I'm the same. I can't even justify it; Like most aspects of the psychedelic experience, it's just a natural inclination that is somehow universally common.

LSD doesn't come close to salvia in terms of whether you feel alone or not.

Politics is the last thing that comes to mind.
Personally I felt some gravity like force pulling me, audio and video blended into 1 blob indistinguishable from each other. First 5 minutes is very intense and you're half unconscious. But after that you're very chill and listening to mellow music is nice for 1-2 hours.
For changing worldview, acid is probably a better choice.

It's fucking weird. Avoid it.

NN-DMT, is probably the best. Mixed with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor, even better.

Level of consciousness and memory function on DMT is much closer to baseline than saliva, making it a totally different level of understanding and "accessibility". I like the often used metaphor of a "brain in a straitjacket" to describe the addling effect of saliva.

This shit will make you schizophrenic 100% guaranteed. Don't fuck with it it's evil. Malicious vibes, excruciatingly uncomfortable high, not worth it.

Have you done high (>500µg) doses of LSD, or low doses of salvia? I don't exactly disagree but you may be surprised.

Everyone I know who did it, ten years later they have serious health problems..cancer, heart disease, etc.

Its probably unrelated and just a weird coincidence?

I never measured it. It's not germane to the thread to describe what LSD did to me when I was cleaning out the bottom of the bot. As for sally, I really don't think that's appropriate for people who can't even tolerate a few hits of acid.

very strange. seems like sinister stuff

I've not tried DMT or any other hallucinogenics, but I think you're probably right. Tried a big puff of salvia at a party a few years back and almost instantly the room started spinning and my vision got all broken into fragments. No cool colours and coherent images like OP pic, and the room wasn't spinning on its vertical axis, so it felt a bit like I was in a washing mashine. That was the other thing, it really felt like I was rotating. A lot like getting off a spinning ride and still feeling rotation in the inner ear, but many times more extreme, requiring me to cling to a table so I didn't get thrown across the room from the centrifugal force. Visuals were like a blurred kaleidoscope.

tl;dr don't smoke salvia its shit.

Attached: 219bfbf0a04cd144c22dccf7b2501a743fa6b7dc115917386317d9c7ab2ce9cb.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

Yeah, to me it's the OG and vastly superior to the others after multiple experiences, but all of Shlugin's best have been worth trying in their own right imo so far.

I watched a girl talk in loops for at least an hour, non-stop, at a festival here in '05. Mesmerizing. No idea what she took.

It's weird stuff, they offered it to me but I said no thanks after they told me what it did to their minds.

holy shit that sounds fucking awful user

Probably some dumbass RC branded as E. I've administered some things to a large number of people, and most of them don't go nuts or need somebody to help them along because they have some bad memories or whatever.

It has a very strange effect on equiolibrium and gravity. I've had times coming off a trip that I felt like my feet would fly up into the sky if I didn't pay proper attention to how I was walking.

Honestly man, salvia is hands down one of the worst drugs I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried a lot of em pal lemme fuckin tell you

Has there been any scientific research into why pretentious pricks become such bigger pretentious pricks after fucking with psychedelics? I wanna try LSD, but I don't want to be an annoying douche bag and incessantly talk about it afterwards.

For me I was instantly glued to the bed folding in on myself

The real question is, do I smoke a fat bowl of dmt right now and lead this here thread in psychonautical excellence? If anyone else wants to join me on the cusp I’d be down.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.33M)

what was your experience? can we get a story?

NPCs who take it and think they'e reached some cool breakthrough by scratchinf surface level thoughts and seeing pretty colours

>folding in on myself
Good description. And then I could figure out if my heart stopped or if it was the beat of the music or if I was upside down.

this would be interesting

Attached: 1505088935025.gif (640x636, 542K)

Salvia is s horrible drug. I'm too much of a coward to try it but I've been around others that have . It turns you into a drooling retard for like 10 minutes and it really makes you feel out of body. My buddy thought he was a table and was sad he couldn't fulfill his duty. Told me afterwards it's basically a 10 minute nightmare that seems to last forever.

I’ve tried salvia a handful of times just to ensure that I hated it. It always made me feel super heavy and disoriented. My head always hurt afterward and i got a huge hankering for some fuckin weed. My vision was doubled but not in a pleasurable way, I felt locked in but also not in a pleasurable way. An user in this thread described it as a straight jacket and I think that’s a good way to describe it.

>forever
Time doesn't exist.

no particular trip that stood out to you tho?

I know I’m the only one in this thread w the ability to blast off anyway.

do it user, do it for all of us. tell us what the aliens have to say in the other dimension

Attached: 1505088870516.gif (640x636, 359K)

Yeah my first one, it made me feel so awful and disoriented, I thought “no way people do this for fun, I gotta be doing it wrong or something” and nope it turns out people just love to feel retarded. I remember smoking it in my living room and just feeling so trapped and broken.

My favorite acid trip was when I had to find a closet to hide in to get away from everybody because I could tell the didn't know which side of the sidewalk to walk on, and then I could see the music, but I needed to be in the closet so nobody would find me.

That's what a good trip is like. Later in the day, I got somebody to lend me some headphones so I could listen to my MD player to straighten out.

Looks pretty crude, but STB still works. I'll jump in at about 50mg. See you on the other side brother, good luck.

oh shit 2 anons going to meet in the 4th dimension. come back and tell us the tale

Attached: 1504749616941.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

if u guys post results you may trigger me to go ahead with a 10 hour plan haha

Salvia is degenerate gross shit just like bath salts. The only drugs worth taking are:
Weed
Cocaine
MDMA
Mushrooms
Diazepam
Everything else will just fuck you in the long run

do it bros

Attached: 1505087569174.gif (499x499, 2.45M)

>cocaine wont fuck you in the long run
are you retarded?

MDMA is going to fuck you up in the long run, even if it is MDMA.

>snorting shitty stamped on euro blow
Just cook the shit into crack at that point man, at least you'll get high

Pure cokes fine mate, I'm not talking smoking crack like you degenerate yanks do. I'm talking snorting uncut flake

Low to medium doses done sporadically won't do shit, other than a comedown

Dont do salvia, it's bad news, a very bad time.

tipper.bandcamp.com/album/jettison-mind-hatch
youtu.be/t6jlhqNxRYk

No, it's going to blow your neuroreceptors out. Stop it now, like right fucking now. Being a drunk is more kind to your mind.

Attached: 289C74BB-AD6D-41F3-88F8-D66D807A3F3D.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

eatstatic.bandcamp.com/album/last-ship-to-paradise

Have fun when your heart explodes

the human body can produce DMT, you waste of life

Degenerate. I’ve tried a small dose once when I was younger, I just felt very uncomfortable, like a weed high mixed with a bad shroom vibe.

Don’t do drugs.

>not baptizing your pineal gland in pure dream/life essence
Never fucking change Canada

>spreads his cheeks for Satan to come mind fuck him
Wow dude ur so cool dudepsychedelicsbro

DMT is the essence of god. Angelic whispers from the beyond, I’ve never felt closer to Christian god since I started using DMT. Also,
>comes to drug thread
>”degenerate losers”
>suprisedpika.png

Ok McKenna. Those clockwork elves are benevolent angels.

Came here to post thoughts along these lines but this chap beat me to it. Salvia produces nothing but inane visuals and an intense feeling of confusion at best or a few hours of blacking out at worst. It's degenerate in the sense of the term relating to how utterly useless it is for gleaning any insight into the self or the world at large. Avoid.
Psilocybin is an excellent introduction into psychedelic use as a tool - it encourages new perspectives on long-held problems and feels massively comfy. 5-MeO-DMT is amazing but not for beginners, it will fuck your shit up if you've not taken psychedelics before.

If you want help from angels, pray to God. Smoking some shit might or might not help out while you turn into a living retard.

Never once have I ever seen those damn machine eleven creatures everyone describes so much. I don’t really understand.

Attached: F94AFB96-8EA9-406C-A48B-F722511ACBC9.gif (500x800, 1.86M)

I’m the one arguing against drugs big guy
They are demons and so is whatever you saw.

God chooses to reveal himself in many different ways, don’t be scared. Your pre conceived notion as to what god is, or how he’s presented might just be wrong.

You have to "break through"
It took me a few times until I got there. It's not necessarily fun, but I guess it's a learning experience.

Yeah I mean Satan would never lie about his true intentions and represent himself as god right?

Gotta be the most peaceful, calming and revitalizing demon I’ve ever encountered then.

No son, I’ve broken through. Just never seen a “machine elf”
>only I know what god is, and no one else. deny everything you’ve ever felt and seen for the opinion of a random shit poster on an Indonesian tarantula collecting site
Sorry dad but I think I’m good.

If you haven't seen a machine elf, then just be careful with what you're doing. That's not my description of it, but most people know what we're talking about one way or the other.

My friends and I describe them as “cardboard people” or “oil painting world” a series of dappled colors and light patterns similar to a camouflage style pattern of movement. I know what you’re talking about, I just wouldn’t describe it as a “machine elf”

It's not my terminology. I just hope you and your friends are as strong as you think you are.

DO NOT SMOKE

Shit fucking hits you like a train and messes your shit up hard. Grow yourself a plant and wait until it has a decent amount of leaves, around a dozen big ones is comfy. Take your leaves and go for a camping trip, sit out in nature as the sun is going down and slowly chew them one at a time, holding the crushed leaves for a good minute or two each, they are quite bitter but it's not too bad. You come up very slowly and can stop whenever you want and come down slowly, amazing experience. Do not sit in your room and smash a bowl of 50x, this is where the bad experiences come from, chew that shit like God intended. Beautiful, natural trip that can be as heavy or light as you want, no addiction at all. God tier as fuck.

Bullet proof baby

Attached: IMG-20190226-WA0000001.jpg (720x702, 45K)

Back in the 90s salvia was still legal in Germany, but then retarded "headshops" started selling 25x 50x 100x even 150x extracts and got it banned.

I don't like it that much because compared to other psychedelics like LSD or DMT salvia trips are just weird shit, completely lacking the profoundness and euphoria you can experience with other drugs. It's a somewhat interesting experience, but - at least for me - there's nothing much to gain from it. The upside is that the trips are extremely short, just a couple minutes or maybe half an hour and you're back to your normal self and reality. But I never felt that I learned anything from them, unlike with LSD, shrooms and DMT.

Keep dreaming y’all

how do you get your lsd / dmt here in germany? do you buy 1plsd online / make dmt yourself?

Fucking this. I didn't learn shit, it just felt like I was being put through a meatgrinder.

That's what I like to hear. And if you don't have funs and ammo yet, don't wait any longer.

Psytrance parties.

This. Salvia is a confusing, unpleasant state of retardation / alien mindfuck. Best way I can describe it is "reality strobing", also hyper-focus one some things while other things don't exist or cannot be processed. Unlike other psychedelics, you won't remember that you took salvia, therefore the trip will be very confusing. It will be more about pulling the pieces of yourself back together and figuring out what the fuck you did.

DO NOT mix with other drugs, not even weed. Shit is bad enough as it is.

Cocaine and MDMA will fuck you in the long run. You just won't know it until it's too late. Diazepam is quite addictive in the long run and if you are ever forced to quit cold turkey, you might die. But it you manage to slowly wean yourself off it, you *might* be okay (in the long run).

I knew someone who fried her brain with MDMA. It wasn't pretty. Don't tempt fate.

If you must be a degenerate druggie, stick to shrooms.

>10 minute nightmare that lasts forever
Good description of it. Forgot to mention that it seemed to last forever.

>DO NOT SMOKE
Sounds like good advice but I wouldn't know. I smoked it like everyone else here.