Alyssa Milano’s #SexStrike is an Admission That Women are All Prostitutes, Fundamentally

In response to what she views as overly restrictive abortion laws in several Midwestern and Southern states, former actress Alyssa Milano has announced that she will not be having sex until the laws are changed.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48242766

They have literally nothing to contribute to society.

Modern society has created a gigantic illusion that they are contributing through various affirmative action and welfare programs, but anyone who steps back for even a minute and surveys the situation will recognize that they are worthless.

Women exist purely for the purposes of sex and reproduction, and for assisting men in menial tasks, such as picking fruit, cooking meat and washing clothing. Modern technology has made most of their functions obsolete. And yet there they are in the workplace, doing nothing, looking confused, getting in men’s way, making outrageous demands.

Attached: 1558057400576.png (1600x1130, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TL;DR

France bro is based women are shit now

Can someone find the Patrice O'Neal joke when he said "if you lost your pussy how would you keep your man happy" and all women immediately said "blowjobs". Nobody said "being funnier" or "being more supportive". They said "blowjobs".

>TL;DR
can't tell if you're taking the piss or you really have been reduced to the reading ability of a 4 yo, one or 2 sentences is all you can manage

>snapping your back
>in the fucking smith machine
how?

Attached: gym beast.jpg (634x454, 53K)

Alyssa Milano is a Mossad agent

honestly I think its wonderful that whores are closing their legs because of the law, although shes probably lying

she can't close her legs, she paralysed. She gets the D whether she wants it or not. And it wouldn't make any difference to her if a man has sex with her, she can't feel it

I was talking about the article he posted but its funny some crippled whore is still taking selfies for attention

None of these whores is actually going to stop having sex.

You see, women are extremely competitive sexually. They will do anything to get a leg up on other women around them.

The "sex strike" is little more than an attempt to decrease the amount of competition. Each whore thinks "if I get all the other whores to stop fucking that means more men for me" at some level. And when they inevitably cross the "picket" line, they'll have some stupid way of rationalizing it

Just have Milano on hidden camera promising her a role in a new video in exchange for sex and she'll do it. She's so old and blown out, she'll do anything to relive her glory days.

Women

Wash your vagina.

Smith machines are pretty bad for alignment and you can't fling a weight back. She was also definitely doing some meme shit on a swiss ball.

>Using the smith machine
She deserved it

Who the fuck gets injured on the Smith machine?

If your girl goes on this sex strike it means she respects a whackjob like alyssa millano more than you which is bad news

Yeah. It seems pretty crazy. One time I failed a squat regular barbell squat and missed the safety arms. Ended up with my chin on the ground between my knees and just wiggled out under the bar.

Either I'm an ubermensch or some people are really genetically shitty and fragile.

Its kinda a leading question desu senpai

Eat shit with your pitting of men agaisnt women, Kalergi.

Attached: 1557149425190.jpg (528x800, 61K)

>hurts back on gym
>has to use a wheelchair
>still goes to the gym to take selfie of herself in a fucking wheelcheir and post it on social media
ffs

Attached: 1428097517982.jpg (500x375, 42K)

Fall injuries are very luck based. An normal person can trip, hit their head wrong and be done. Sometimes an old woman can fall off a balcony and be ok.

Fucking trash gender. God how I loathe being near them and they're just all npcs too. 0 self awareness or introspection, which is also why they worship women and treat men like trash while thinking they treat the genders equally. Also like 475 ugly female feminists politicians were just found out in my country to be involved in a 'secret' group called helga promoting female supremacy and man hatred.

Would wife.

>Squatting

More like thotting in the smith machine.

this is sad, i dont understand is she still weight lifting?

>women are essentially prostitutes
you finally figured it out. congrats

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

shit-tier lifter here, how can you lift so much this happens? I do 3~4 reps, 3 sets, heavy as I can, free weights, this would never happen. I would just ditch the bar. Am I missing something? IDK wtf a Smith machine is.
6'2", 250#

smith machine is a faggy way of lifting and is for women only

I don't go to gym. Just free weights. Slow low reps. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Just working on being stronger.

France- you rule! Great thread, garçon!

holly crap, this bitch is using one of her hands to pull her waist smaller while in a wheelchair, is there no limit to womens vanity.....

>Modern society has created a gigantic illusion that they are contributing through various affirmative action and welfare programs, but anyone who steps back for even a minute and surveys the situation will recognize that they are worthless.
>Women exist purely for the purposes of sex and reproduction, and for assisting men in menial tasks, such as picking fruit, cooking meat and washing clothing. Modern technology has made most of their functions obsolete. And yet there they are in the workplace, doing nothing, looking confused, getting in men’s way, making outrageous demands.

This. This. This.

Does this whore think she would fuck over anyone with this stun, my white chad facebook friend fuck stacy 10 times hotter than her. Maybe tyrone would but they have to hotter mudshark to blacked,

>blowjobs and anal
here cunt youtu.be/28gvMM8KXm4

Well, he is from Murica after all

Of course these whores will keep sucking dicks. It's what they do, but they want brownie points on social media, so

She'd have to have glory days to relive to begin with to do that.

kek
dumb cunt

fake news

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

Attached: 1539915318210.jpg (1024x675, 169K)

Too much weight in the wrong place. Like that webm of the woman who breaks both her knees backwards on a leg press machine, just not being safe. wasn't she trying to twerk and squat or do some other stupid thing for attention? Definitely not practicing good technique.

Like this? Probably bar cane down on her spine vertically and snapped it in half.
At least with oly bar you can bail out.
Remember to always warm up and use safeties.

Attached: neck_lift.webm (748x720, 392K)

I love Jow Forums

Women

Unironically repeal the 19th

why is abortion still a thing?
its time for common sense abortion laws, and to ban bump stocks

please dont complain about deporting children if you support murdering them (abortion). You are standing on a mountain of dead kids while you sermonize about being compassionate to kids.

also Macaroni needs to leave the country using his second Israeli passport

Alissa Milano has never fucked me and would never have occasion to fuck me in any plausible timeline. So the effect of her sex strike is to deny sex to some Jew.

> based frogposter

Attached: luther women.jpg (950x583, 268K)

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Imagine being a paraplegic and still a hoe