Awwww poor little Joo Joo muh six gorrilia awww soooooooo sad!

Awwww poor little Joo Joo muh six gorrilia awww soooooooo sad!

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Goyim you better not be making light of the horrible tragedy, in which 6 quadrillion of Gods Chosen People died.
Disgusting.

They're always bitching and whining about nothing. Pathetic religion

SIX
TRILLION
LOST
IN THE GAS CHAMBERS

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOY
IT WAS REAL IN MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

why are you denying the 6 septillion?

THEY TRIED TO GAS ME BUT THEY RUN OUTTA GAS AND LET ME GO

Attached: crievertim.png (530x526, 318K)

Imagine not knowing the history of the 6 Undecillion.

>Trying to hide the facts of the 6 Quattuordecillion.
Anti-semite.

Awwwww poor little whitoids muh demographics awwww soooooooo sad!

>Goy doesn't realise 6 nongentillion died
>Accuses me of antisemitism

Imagine denying the plight of the 6 duooctodectillion

Attached: rappaport.jpg (714x662, 37K)

These nazi's trying to erase the knowledge that me and 6 Duotrigintillion of my fellow people were killed.
Think about your actions goyim.

There are more holocaust victims than there are bikes in black science guy's garage.

The sole purpose of your existence on this planet is devoted to remembering 6 googolplex killed by the big bad evil nazi boys

Poor little jewy woowy want another baby wee wee to sucky sucky?

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (225x224, 7K)

I wonder if he's still immune to gas

Attached: download (1).jpg (297x170, 12K)

Kek

You know what you must do.

Attached: honourable frog.png (1539x1329, 326K)

based

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.