Fuck china

Attached: 13247385712.png (669x885, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/auto/man-jailed-after-giving-middle-finger-to-speed-camera
google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7036141/amp/Police-fine-pedestrian-90-facial-recognition-camera-row.html
somersetcountygazette.co.uk/news/17635664.homeless-man-jailed-for-20-weeks-for-sitting-on-the-ground-without-reasonable-excuse/?
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rahowa now!

How is "hiding your face from a camera" even a crime? Perhaps you could argue it is 'obstruction of justice' if the person was a fugitive, but there's no indication this guy was a criminal whatsoever.

How do they find people so incredibly dumb enough to enforce these laws? Do they recruit from tumblr or something?

>i enjoy my freedom™
foxnews.com/auto/man-jailed-after-giving-middle-finger-to-speed-camera

Attached: 1555315835091.jpg (692x630, 79K)

>fuck china
I'm soo glad we live on a continent ruled by democracy and not by Winnie the Pooh. How could this ever happen in a place other than Chinkland?

Attached: mokou-this-is-fine.jpg (1024x520, 570K)

>Chinkland
Pakistan. but close enough

chinks doesn't particularly care if people hide their faces though, since wearing filter masks is pretty common over there

they just identify you by other means like your gait and electronic trail

Jesus christ i want to leave this shit country.
I thought this wasnt real
google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7036141/amp/Police-fine-pedestrian-90-facial-recognition-camera-row.html

Attached: 1552545637973.png (436x536, 415K)

Legit why doesn't someone in the UK start murdering these fascists like dorner. Their cops literally don't carry.

The Irish clearly had the balls.

OH NONONONONONONONONONO

>fascists
Sweetie

Doesn't matter. You are guilty when the state wills it. As it should be inshallah

Pretty sure they jailed that guy for the "laser jamming device" whatever the fuck that is. They were just pissed he was flipping them off while using it. But who knows, it's England, maybe he got the jail time for flipping them off.

The british are too worried about mocking americans for defending their own freedoms to protest their own tyrannical government. I have many friends who think highly of europe before I show them stuff like this, at which point they get rather depressed at it.

I wonder if you drawn some sql queries on your face would it fuck the system up.

Britain doesn't have the 4th amendment

Thats Britain you stupid cunt

He should have wore a burka

DROP TABLE tv_loicenses;
This country would crumble the following day.

Attached: remilia-using-computer.jpg (372x325, 70K)

oi m8 do you have a emmigration loiscense?

Attached: assaulttoys.jpg (500x375, 88K)

Dont worry its coming

Attached: 02FB6D5F-7060-433B-8CF8-4B56FC02F604.jpg (226x238, 21K)

Wait, wait, just fucking wait.

Brits not only don't have freedom of speech but no right to privacy too?

What laws do you have protecting citizens because I'm beginning to think you literally have no codified laws, just whatever the government thinks atm

The real reason things like this happens is quite simple. Stop looking at
>hiding face from camera
and look more at
>fined £90

Our police force is entirely ran on capitalist morals of growth and "profit", which is why the only time they arrest someone is when it makes them money through fines and lets criminals who would require jail time and a trial live free.

Our constitution is a living document. This is a double edged sword, in that it can allow for great things in times of moral refinement, but also terrible things in times of moral decay. Because of this we get the laws we deserve.

To jam LIDAR, laser jammers first must detect the emitted light - normally infrared light on the 904 nm wavelength.[1] After detecting the lidar gun's light, the jammer will send out light on the same wavelength at a higher intensity, effectively confusing the gun into returning no speed reading. Newer laser jammer models can detect the pulse rate (the rate at which the gun takes distance measurements, upon which it bases the speed measurement) of the laser gun, and then emulate that pulse rate, further increasing the difficulty of getting an accurate reading from the laser gun

Oi mate got your sitting loicense?
somersetcountygazette.co.uk/news/17635664.homeless-man-jailed-for-20-weeks-for-sitting-on-the-ground-without-reasonable-excuse/?

Diversity hiring policies in police forces

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.