Tfw

Tfw
>No wall
>No immigration reform
>War with Iran

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-100450_Google.jpg (411x381, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/05/16/politics/donald-trump-iran-john-bolton-mike-pompeo/index.html
nytimes.com/2019/05/16/world/middleeast/iran-war-donald-trump.html
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ty_Ziegel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE! RESPECT THE HEROES WHO SACRIFICED TO SAVE THE WEST FROM WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!

Attached: 15893258328523.png (422x344, 261K)

Come here so that I can kiss you

Attached: Screenshot_20190517-100524_Google.jpg (263x164, 29K)

>asians do entire facial reconstructions for under 10k
whats this dudes problem?

Why are french people so smelly

Either because they are having so much sex or being fucked daily

Why do swedes love to suck somali dick?

oh muhamed, you have never smelt clean, always goatshit and piss

hawwwt

Attached: 15092893032.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Pierre, Jean, and Anton make a thread.

Attached: 1521396083290.png (600x580, 15K)

>mfw non-americans will never know the sublime feeling of having your fact melted off in service of Greater Israel

how does it feel to be irrelevant?

Attached: 1486947710249.jpg (398x409, 19K)

>he doesn't want to become a powerful cenobite

Attached: 1558073182283m.jpg (1024x422, 43K)

>>War with Iran
thats a giant fuck you to the American people

War with Iran is good though,that means more dead muslims.

More like Mohamad, Mohamed and Mohamud

I’m starting to love the French even more, these posts are glorious yet sadly true.

Attached: 1551856786281.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

I have a thing for people with disfigured faces, like for some reason the fucked up monstrous apeparance of them makes them look badass and evil and turns me on. I've been turned on by evil men for so long.

I would do anything to suck this disfigured Marine's cock. I would get on my knees and beg him to bless me with a bit of his urine right in my face before he grabs my hair and makes me his bitch, face fucking me violently until my saliva dribbles on the ground because of the looseness of my jaw muscles.

How many nigger monster cocks did you deep throat today, Sven?

Attached: 1579096595486945.jpg (1600x1200, 449K)

Why is this tolerated?
It's so blindingly obvious that these countries are all Israeli military targets and have no chance of getting any of their forces anywhere near the US.

Do not insult Islam, and learn your place, dog. We can have you arrested.

Oh look, French muslims have found Jow Forums and are circle jerking with American leftists

Jow Forums is Islam, fuck off.

America will be the only super power standing in 100 years. I am calling it right now. I dont care if we're a golem, we will tower above the rest of the world and your faggot french neck will be under a pristine American heel. Fuck you frog faggot.

Oh looks it’s the same guy with a french flag who’s always so butthurt about Trump’s inevitable re-election that he makes these threads to COPE. lmao kill yourself faggot.

Because maga retards still are fanatically entrenched in the trump cult

Attached: 0D4A19C0-FFAE-421C-8679-9417F8E54DF3.jpg (720x424, 45K)

Pol unironically would welcome shariah law under a different name.

Fire

show your flag,Achmed

I think so too. China is playing the slow game, I just doubt their ability to do anything meaningful in the long run.

this guy is craving for the iranian refugee cock

>under a different name.
Convert or die, you dog.

nope wrong rabbi

Bernie Sanders won't be the nominee.

In banking Jews we trust who's petrodollar and ethnostate we must protect.

>t.

Attached: 1555293714968.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Lmao. Muslims are really only good at killing other Muslims

I legit feel bad for him. Say what you want about fighting wars for Israel but getting dumped because of your disfigurement is next level fucked up.

Roastie whore. Who can you count on anymore?

>being against dying for israel means you're a leftist
big-brained opinion, my man

>Why is this tolerated?

different nations/societies have different weaknesses on certain fronts. for america, one such weakness is how easily the public is sold on foreign adventurism with even the flimsiest of pretexts. the only reason there was a sizeable backlash against the iraq war was because bush was unpopular, and the backlash was mostly from the left anyway. which is why a democrat as president is particularly dangerous if they are of the neoliberal corporatist type, since not only will their supporters be okay with war under a democratic president, but people on the right will as well since most people on the right are completely retarded zogbot neocons when it comes to foreign policy

No more wars for israhell,Supporting them and doing Satanyahu's work is treason.

Attached: DcDQSv-UQAAqbXO.jpg (635x743, 90K)

Well deserved

Attached: 1438733070960.png (598x543, 582K)

Because the kikes have their hooks in both major political parties and the media. Most people can't work out anything for themselves so they blindly listen to their news outlet of choice.

The maga cult is just the latest group in a long line of pro-Israel shabbos goys.

It could very well be an Israeli, who knows

>1200 years later
>spain still butthurt about getting raped by the moors
>built the only architecture in all of Spain that's not butt-ugly and tourists actually want to see

Attached: granada-alhambra-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

No, it's just that leftists use that as an opportunity to demoralize you. If you sit around circle jerking with them about wounded Americans, you're fucked in the head.

I'm gonna have to go with no on that one.

Attached: 1487188120631.png (640x561, 104K)

guess i better pull myself up by my bootstraps and go die for israel then!
it'll be totally worth it because i'll be OWNING the libtards!

The problem is they kept fucking their cousins for centuries. There are still intelligent Muslims but that inbreeding really fucked their ability to thrive as modern nations

>mfw non-americans will never know the sublime feeling of having your fact melted off in service of Greater Israel
I must admit I feel a bit jealous....

I was right, you're a leftist
Obvious as they are ineffective at affecting meaningful change

>that inbreeding really fucked their ability to thrive as modern nations
jews are so inbred there are diseases (tay sachs) that only they get... so i'm not really sure about your theory.

>Why wont these leftist snowflakes just die for Israel!
God you people are laughable

I don't think all inbreeding depression is equal. Besides, look at ultraorthodox in Israel, they're like Israeli trailer trash

I never said that, dipshit. You're a leftist though so you wouldn't die for something even if it meant something to you.

>War with Iran

user, please, The New York Times and CNN both just posted articles saying President Trump wants the exact opposite.

>President Donald Trump has become irritated at an emerging impression his hawkish national security advisers are marching him closer to war with Iran despite his isolationist tendencies, according to people familiar with the matter.

>Instead, Trump is signaling his intent to speak with the Iranians as tensions rise in the Persian Gulf, and his national security team has taken steps they hope could facilitate a new diplomatic opening.

cnn.com/2019/05/16/politics/donald-trump-iran-john-bolton-mike-pompeo/index.html
nytimes.com/2019/05/16/world/middleeast/iran-war-donald-trump.html

Attached: NYT.png (625x535, 421K)

People have forgotten that Jews and Muslims are both enemies to America. You deal with Jews by ignoring and deporting them, you deal with Muslims with attack helicopters and drone strikes. The Jew is a venomous snake and Muslims are a pack of rabid wolves. Both threats, but the ways in which you defend yourself from them is differnt.

>implying leftists wont die for what they believe in
>what is October revolution
>what is the long march
>what is the Korean war
You're one goofy nigga thats for sure

Attached: 20800080_416063878788235_7823293196569197962_n.jpg (960x510, 113K)

so let me get this straight:believing in the notion that it is not laudable to be killed/maimed in an offensive foreign war for absolutely no benefit to your people and mostly at the behest of a cabal of mil-ind complex scum+israeli/saudi interests, makes me a leftist?

nigger are you completely retarded? traditional conservatism in this country meant being an isolationist with respect to foreign policy, and the fact that your lips are so attached to neocon dick that you think neocons are the "real right" shows how hopelessly kiked your brain has become. please kill yourself

Attached: 1540967282427.jpg (480x640, 80K)

Trump is a puppet of the Jew

US war-mongering politicians are just waiting for the right excuse to send thousands of American soldiers to die in another pointless war that profits Jewish-owned Rothschild banks, oil tycoons & Israel.

Attached: ZOG Wars II.jpg (1500x1552, 997K)

>ultraorthodox
>they're like Israeli trailer trash
which sect in particular? or you just mean that as a general term?
some groups maybe... but there are others, like the Haredim and Hasidim that basically run the place.

Oh sorry, I mean modern leftists.
Limpwristed intellectuals. Nothing like the revolutionaries of the past. Marxist Leninism failed, Maoism failed, etc. Western Marxism has actually helped capitalism.

>Korea
Oh, ok

Attached: rveuiiuvrez262ac.jpg (950x534, 69K)

Im guessing you mean Neoliberals? Those people who are actually crypto-capitalists and have no Idea what Marxism actually is?

You're a retard. Just because I don't like people insulting wounded and maimed people does not mean I support zionist neocon wars.
>big brained take
>differentiating between neolibs and leftists
>reddit indention
You sure seem like a leftie boy

>People have forgotten that Jews and Muslims are both enemies to America. You deal with Jews by ignoring and deporting them, you deal with Muslims with attack helicopters and drone strikes. The Jew is a venomous snake and Muslims are a pack of rabid wolves. Both threats, but the ways in which you defend yourself from them is differnt.

You have forgotten that USA and Islam had no issues with each other until (((lobbyist influence))) changed things.

trumps great pep pep was born in (((kallstadt))), came to ‘merica and capitalized on the gold miners then opened up 3 brothels with a jewish named ernest levin. For brevity I’ll do QRD. Fred, grandad’s son owned many housing blocks in (((brooklyn))) and donated heavily to jewish causes, Fred trumps son freddy (died (((tragically)))) donalds brother, joined a jewish fraternity (sigma alpha mu) and said his father was jewish. The trump family has the largest number of jews within the extended family first family in us history. All three married children of donald are married to jews. Trumps prior wives (ivana zelnickova, melania krauss and marla maples) were crypto. Trump himself is a (((brooklynite))) billionaire. The trump family history constitutes a neon sign of a star of david.

>I would do anything to suck this disfigured Marine's cock. I would get on my knees and beg him to bless me with a bit of his urine right in my face before he grabs my hair and makes me his bitch, face fucking me violently until my saliva dribbles on the ground because of the looseness of my jaw muscles.
fuck you just made me so hard

Attached: 38429349.jpg (552x386, 21K)

But thats the only way you're gonna get people to take a stance against this. They need to be shunned, they need to know that they are serving people that want them dead. There's no glory in what this man has suffered, only sadness and misplaced loyalties.

You dont get a fat kid to stop eating by feeling sorry for him. You bully and shun him until he changes his ways, you make it very clear that his actions are detrimental to his wellbeing. The same goes here.

Yeah some of them seem intelligent, but a lot of them have squished up inbred faces
Modern marxists consist of a bunch of splintered groups, they're largely ineffective. Revolutionary larpers, crust punks, intellectuals, etc. The only decent ones are syndies

Y'know, I was the /b/tard who first started forcing the Ty Ziegel meme over a decade ago because I wanted to influence any younglings who were looking to never, ever join the military.

And here I am 11 years later and nearly 40, and I'm so proud of myself.

Funny that we should meet this way, on tonight of all nights.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ty_Ziegel

Based oldfag saving newfags from getting toasted for Israel.

Bullshit, you're just wanking. There's no greater strategy, you're just taking the piss out of a broken person. It's shitty and I expect better from the people who claim to be for the common man.

What the FUCK is going on here?

>Just because I don't like people insulting wounded and maimed people does not mean I support zionist neocon wars.
um, sweetie, do you even realize where you are?
the most activity Jow Forums had in 3 years was a few months ago when some ozposter livestreamed a massacre

Seriously, someone tell me what the story with is...

>Australia
you of all people should be familiar with cuckoldry

Do you state the holocaust happened under french flag?

So whats your plan then? Give him a pat on the back and thank him for his service? Carry on and keep letting soldiers and countrymen go abroad a fight in pointless wars that do more harm than good for you?

Go on im intrigued

>Based oldfag saving newfags from getting toasted for Israel.

I've always hated Jews just because.

I check out how /b/ is doing like twice a year, and I'm just tickled pink to see a forced meme I spammed 11 years ago still has prosthetic legs.

just a normal friday night in sweden...

its a resettlement initiative where refugees are housed with families, I believe it’s in sweden.

>go on
Drop the linear thinking. There are other ways to respond beyond "support the troops USA USA/ lmao burnt zogbots"

The problem with women

Attached: 8FDEJ1b.jpg (600x900, 40K)

>shun the soldiers
no you expose the (((wars))) and use the soldiers as evidence, showing that these loyal americans are being used up and thrown away to fulfill a foreign directive. They are chewed up by the machine and cast aside.

Why are my french fellows so based ?

Are you guys ready for the /iran war general/ ? Cannot wait to shitpost
>tfw european

Attached: COMFY.jpg (228x221, 9K)

getting your pussy hurt because we used mean words to make fun of some retard makes me think you don't know where you are, so maybe you should fuck off back to whatever normieshit site you came from, boomer faggot

Why the fuck would they let their young girls sit on the laps of rapefugee niggers... Oh my fucking God, Sweden what the FUCK is wrong with you!?

Now I start to understand why you guys fall for Social Democrats in the 2019.

Fuck off chaponigger. You're a worthless shitbag.

>still has prosthetic legs
you have absolutely earned this (You)

Why can't we just trade and leave it at that?

The East German Army never died for anything.

>why
because it’s the (((right))) thing to do bigotry

bigot*

He's long dead gringolem, the fate all you dogs deserve for being Israeli cattle

You shouldn't blame the soldiers for being sent off to war just to support their family. You should blame the kiked ZOG politicians who enable it. They want us to go to war with Iran for Israel's sake. Every time they actually give the American people a say about the ME, we say that we don't want to be there. Trump fucked around getting us involved against Assad despite his earlier campaign promises that he didn't to waste lives and resources in the ME. Now neocons like him are busy supporting Israel against Iran and in turn he's lost support from many of us.

Imagine that smell...

Attached: 1555881626418.jpg (621x725, 48K)

They say it was a buggy accident. but i think he couldn't live with himself. I prefer to die fighting than be this disfigured.
I've read that whoever is fighting the americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, try to disable them, than kill them. they know they would be doing more damage that way.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (265x199, 496K)