I feel ashamed of my nation and me itself. I see that Hitler was right about p*les...

I feel ashamed of my nation and me itself. I see that Hitler was right about p*les. Our history is literally a great amount of luck not a reasonable work for better future. We stole an acomplishments of many and claim that is our pride. We are behaving like a mixture of niggers and kikes painted white. Occident and entire world will be better without polish nation. We are equal to jews and niggers. Let's face the truth. Poles are vermin, subhumans. And i'm ashamed to be polish because thank to this i am a subhuman like rest of my nation. I want next genocide to that idiot of Europe.

Attached: Adolf_Hitler.jpg (800x800, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are just mentally Jewed. Embrace your Whiteness, redpill the masses and fight the coming race war

Said the memeflag. Poles are subversive to theem true Whites

Idź być ślązakiem gdzie indziej.

Ślązacy dalej są polakami a co za tym idzie podludźmi

just kys you jewed beta faggot

based and redpilled, nice to see not all poles are blinded by allied and communist propaganda
actually hitler always respected the polish people and saw them as possible allies to save europe against the jewish-bolshevik movement
sad that ango-jewish lies made us enemies

Attached: 35615651.jpg (850x400, 76K)

relations startes to detoriate after Pilsudzki's death iirc

You are liar, subhumans shouldn't be allies to Ubermenschen. It was a good thing that poles were exterminated, sadly Germany lost.

is it acutally 100% confirmed that he died from cancer? I can imagine that certain (((groups))) were interested in killing him

At least you aren't as chucked as the Scandinavian "master race"

Attached: 4e28a6035444e8500a4142c0d1d60459f03251db37c7bd076550a0b59501085f.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Their governments and majority of nation are jewed but still they are ones who want to restore glory.

It's a sad thought, but if the Muzzies keep flooding Europe the way they are right now, countries with secure immigration policies like Poland and Hungary will be the Whitest countries in Europe 50 years from now. Germans and Scandinavians will be so interbred with mudskins that they as a people will be near extinct.

Hungary has per capita taken on more refugees than most by the way

Thats not going to happen. Germans dont mix much. What is going to happen is that their pension system will collapse and the sandniggers will run wild. It will basically become like Israel and No-Go zones will be a drag forever.

Source: I am an expat in Germany from another European country.

>schlomo has a vpn
You really want those muh 6 gorillion guilt shekels, hub rabbi?

Unfotunately for you, I'm not a schlomo.

No shit? Good to know

>white
more like muddy gypos
We have our own problems

Yes, they are comparable to Sweden
Also this Europeans actually don't race mix mush, all the Turks who have been here since the 60s have mixed only very barely. There will always be white communities, they will "just" be shrinking if nothing changes

>why so self-hating? Hitler was right in basic principles of society not in German imperialism and nordicism as the only criteria for estimating their worth.

No slavic subhuman, Hitler was right about nordicism and German Imperialism

No, he wasnt.

ok retard

Yeah, its true. I am 25 and recently started to wife-hunt. While in my homecountry girls threw themselves at me its pretty bad here. I always assumed German women liked tall, muscular men (almost 2m) but as soon as I begin to speak its over. Whatever, I am not a "Where are the German women at?" -type of guy, I just want a European similar to myself. Only these women in social services or nursing are cheap af. And I dont want them for sure. Many German women dont date at all, Germen men date out like crazy to everything imaginable. Personally I hate it and I know 2 rice friere personally

so as soon as german chicks realize you are not from germany but from eastern europe, they lose interest in you? quite surprising

Attached: dX4ZoVu.jpg (1675x1156, 237K)

fuck off you bitter failure of a man,
Poland is great and no selfhating cryptojew can change that.

Attached: 1549855476251.jpg (1920x2144, 1.08M)

You will soon realize that i'm saying the truth about polish nation also being polish

Check your ancestry for jews/commie symphatizers ananasie ;)

It does matter? They are also subhumans

>It does matter?
>They

Attached: jewed.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.