Fem user here

Why should a modern woman choose a white man over a Black man? Please don't say money, because once we bring money up you go crazy and go your own way or whatever. Convince me whites are the best because I just don't think that is right these days

Attached: white gurl.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

TITS OR GTFO

I believe rates of domestic violence and absentee fathers tend to be higher among black males.

TITS OR GTFO

Add in the fact that burning coal is worse for the child's average IQ than eating lead paint chips.

when choosing a mate, find an individual of high quality
that's all
now please provide the tits or gtfo

blacks raep, unless that's what you enjoy

also post bewbs or get out

You forgot to change your flag, nigposter.

Attached: 30 shoes.jpg (525x384, 41K)

I can spot an indian when i see one

>Fem user here......

Attached: 1448546369852.png (2500x1645, 148K)

white males aren't animals like niggers
/thread

>you will get beat
>you will get raped
women love all these things youre not very conving Jow Forumstards

Fem user here... OP is a fag btw

White men built the world

Black men left to their own devices in Africa live in mud huts, eat each other and rape virgins to cure aids.

Your whole identity and ability to somewhat live in polite society is thanks to the white man.

Quit falling for the bait of these obvious shill threads.

The only true diversity is contained in the white race.
When A white woman breeds with a non white her children are by default mongrelised and generic.

Attached: diversityeyes.jpg (500x417, 79K)

A femanon wouldnt post someone better looking than herself.

SAGE

Lol. you dirty slut.
God will curse you for mixing blood.

choose whatever you want. White chicks are whores and golddigers.
White guys are cucks
Niggers will beat the shit out of you.

world is shit, people are shit, no one cares.
Now fuck off

>implying I didn't sage too

Because you won’t end up like pic related

Attached: 4AE856A5-3BFE-4B8C-A7A7-6BBCD52FE1BD.jpg (658x1024, 351K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Attached: NiggersDebunked.jpg (378x548, 51K)

1 post by this id
SAGE

>Why should a modern woman choose a white man over a Black man?
Well white men stick around for one.
We raise our children.
We're also longer lived, less risk of heart disease, and we have a typically higher intellect and beautiful European features full of color and vibrancy. It's much of what makes white women the most desired in the world.
And that is their issue. They have too much novel attention from everywhere else.
But white men can get any other race of woman they want easily.
It's well known.
The most simple way of stating it is? We're superior.

hang yourself you disgusting piece of trash.

fem user here
women don't think like op does

Oh I still, still ZERO answers to why whites are better. They were going to say money but I got in before them- whenever a girl says money is the reason these guys go crazy and want to remove themselves from us. Funny enough though, whenever they brag about being the superior race- financial and career stability is usually their biggest point LOL. Double think much?

White man isn't a sufficient criteria. Neither is black man.

What matters is if the guy has decent morals. Is somewhat intelligent. Isn't violent or expresses violent ideology. Has a decent job and can take care of himself. If he's motivated. Etc.

For example, you probably wouldn't want to date a white poltard. Let's be honest. Because most are edgelord neets that lack social skills and typically suffer from some sort of mental instability.

Likewise you probably don't want to date a black man with a hood mentality because he isn't well adjusted and has a violent predisposition.

Dating a LeBron James is better than dating an incel Elliot Roger. Dating an Elon Musk is better than dating a Michael Brown.

>mass reply

op is a tranny

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

$$$ again :(

>White man isn't a sufficient criteria. Neither is black man.
If is if you're white. We did everything. Everything that ever really mattered. And we'll do everything that ever will matter.
And we are a global minority.
So yea it matters.
And while there's a few exceptional niggers in the world exceptions don't disprove the rule of their absolute inferiority.

Tits or GTFO.

You didn't do shit. You sat in front of a computer. Fucking please. Bet you couldn't code or design an outdoor patio to save your life.

You're a low class pleb. I know black men more useful than you. You belong among the gangbangers. Useless leeches.

Ah the " you didn't build that " argument.
You have no idea what I've done or haven't done bitch. Your projection is weak and pathetic.
I work and raise my two children which we both know is a hell of lot more than your dweeby ass has ever managed isn't it teacup?

From a black man who can only pull white women i hate to admit the truth, no its not dick size, its actually a racial preference the preference of the other and it f
Dont help niggas have a culture that seems dangerous and exciting but its not from the other end blax look at white women as objects and nothing more and the fucked up part is if youre black and with a white girl and not a gangsta nigga they treat you like shit so ya those dumb white cunts who want that nigga who will treat them like shit pump the with a baby and leave them with a cultural attitude thats insufferable at best and dont want a black man who has his shit together and wants to be a dad they deserve the pain they get like really have you not listened to white women position in rap music if you hate yourself for it you deserve it i told my fiance the same thing.... Shes white

And if you have your way?
You'd be living in the gutter in a decade.
White people keep you out of it as a collective.
Hell I had to pick up the trash in the street when I lived near niggers.
That's what we do. We make society nice.
The others? No. They really don't.

Where is the tits you retard|?

Sage
This is about time horizons. If you live your life seeking immediate sources of pleasure and comfort like it seems you might, then I don't have an answer for that sort of value structure and you would benefit from dating multiple black or latino men.
Enjoy yourself by all means but it makes a lot more sense to me to pick a partner who is more likely to support you long term, and having spent your best years not looking for those men you will be much less likely to find a man who will be trusting enough to provide a good life for you thereafter, especially if he wants to have kids of his own. Generally European and East-Asian men fall into this more favourable category
To address this strange >inb4 of yours, incels complain about gold-diggers etc. They've learned to distrust women to an unreasonable extent and discount the women who legitimately seek someone who can support them in creating a family thinking that they will rob them of that money instead and seek pleasure with the spoils. They lack the social capacity to judge character and find a girl who doesn't have those sorts of immoral actions in mind. I think your judgement is clouded if you see these incels as a representation of white men as a whole. Whether to start a family or simply to take good care of the person he loves, making money is essential, I don't think any reasonable man disagrees with this or would fault a woman for favouring them based partially on that

You didn't build anything. Your name means nothing and you will die having no greater accomplishment than making racist memes behind a computer and an user alias.

Sick of leeches like yourself thinking you are entitled to the fruit of my labor. Do something with yourself. Clean your room for one thing.

You didn't build a bridge. You didn't invent the statics for designing bridges. You didn't build society. You didn't invent any social orginazational theories. You didn't split the atom. You didn't do a fucking thing other than cumming into a woman. Something 99.9% of every person alive today's father did. Millions of nameless plebs. Some of them behind bars with no use to society. Hopefully your pleb kids do something interesting to justify your entire lameness.

Why would you choose a nigger at all--that's the actual question.

I know plenty of trailer parks full of white folks like yourself. Low class and full of finger pointing and excuses. Meth dealers. Bike boosters.

My society would be full of decent folks because that was already defined in my criteria. You're just butthurt because your criteria would be full of useless plebs of any color.

Anyone willing to answer the Qn or just throw insults?

I think that last statement actually touches on the reason people have a personal pride for being part of a race which has been successful. Whether they themselves have done something worthwhile or not, they know that at some point in their bloodline going forward someone else will make a good contribution to society and it will be because that bloodline had been kept alive to be able to do it. Doing that thing that everyone does is part of that process, it might not be noteworthy but it's a central component to the continuation of that success and it doesn't at all seem stupid to take pride in that duty knowing that it will lead to future success while fulfilling your own life in the process.

niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Right here bud

>I know plenty of trailer parks full of white folks like yourself
Yea and they have less crime than the RICHEST black neighborhoods in America. You can look that up. Have fun faggot.
Our lessers live better than your best.

Don't care, don't care, don't care.
I'm far more happy by myself than idf I made mysekf a slace to your fickle desires.
If you want to fall prey to the smooth talking;
>ook ook eek eek'ing
Of thirsty mud races be my guest because you have lost all appeal to the better races. We would rather live as celibates and watch the world burn than try to prevent the inevitable anymore.
So live your life and have your fun thot.
We're not going to save you from yourself anymore.
2019 is clown world and all I want to do is honk.
>honk

Attached: 1553432857037.jpg (1361x727, 80K)

> My society
AND WHAT SOCIETY WOULD THAT BE?
Black society? Latino society?
You can go live there now faggot.
But you don't. You live in white society.
Know why? Because it's the only one worth a damn and you know it.

Chances this is a female: 0%
Chances this is that guy who starts all the "white bois don't stand a chance" etc threads: 100%

...but why does he do it?