Is it worth it for me to do everything I don't like just to have a gf? Like...

Is it worth it for me to do everything I don't like just to have a gf? Like, leaving home and doing activities just to entertain the girl, is it worth the reward?

Attached: BlindJealousChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif (700x373, 3.79M)

No. Nothing that makes you go outside is ever worth it. Just sit in your basement room and rot.

(Isn't that the answer you were hoping for?)

I have this same problem. Like I have no problem riding my bike instead of driving everywhere to lose some weight, but to just go to clubs that don’t interest me, converse with strangers when I neither know how nor want to, or to spend hours at the gym a day just trying to be vain? None of that sounds great. I’m better off alone

There are unattractive women who don’t need those things from you, your standards are just higher then your means

No, you’re supposed to do things you both like. Relationships like these don’t last very long.

The problem is, I like a few things, and these things I can only do on my own, like reading, playing the piano, going to the gym, and playing video games (girls don't know how to play)

Relationships are all about compromising. You should do 50 percent things she likes and in turn she will do 50 percent things you like. Maybe that means she sits quietly on her phone with her legs on your lap while you read ( though lots of girls like reading as well)

Well then I’m fine being alone. Doesn’t help my penis calm down though which is the only reason I care at all. Can’t go through the day without a disgusting thought

go to the gym for your health's sake
then go mgtow
and never ever ever ever go out of your way for women
you gut feeling is right btw.

get a tinder account to remind you once in a while

Yeah but the line between attractive wonen and ugly women is a bold one. Most women are attractive it seems because makeup is a thing. Then there is the bottom tier trash women. There is no middle or lower middle ground for us average to below average guys.

I am sorry to say that but regardless of having gf you should go out.

>you should go out.
why?

>There is no middle or lower middle ground for us average to below average guys.
What.?
This one is new to me.
Can you explain the "logic" and "reasoning" behind this nugget?

Or was that sarcasm that didn't come through the text?

I’m healthy enough though. I mean, like I said, I’m fine using a bike to lose some weight and have been but anything more just seems silly. I don’t want to be ripped or to stress about sticking to a schedule or worry about spending money on getting enough protein. If I could just lose my beer belly and thunder thighs I’d be happy

Because it’s what normies are programmed to do. Don’t you want to be a normie?

It's impossible for me to become a normie, my personality is already formed

>Is it worth it for me to do everything I don't like just to have a gf? Like, leaving home and doing activities just to entertain the girl, is it worth the reward?
Yes, growing as person and being able to "leave home " and "do activities" comfortably is definitely worth it. It opens up worlds of possibility to you.
If you actually get a girlfriend, then that's even better.

>going to gym is vain

nigga you have no clue
shooting steroids up your ass and getting fake tan and tatts are vain

lifting and pushing your limits ok strength / endurance is virtue

your laziness is not

Also, normies don't exist. So there's that.

Which virtue lmao

No, they are very real. There's no one person that fits the definition 100%, but it's basically a term used to describe people whos personality and interests (or most of them) are what's typical of most people and socially acceptable. Loses virginity between x and y age, has career by z age, spends their weekend doing x activity that are typical/predictable for their age and gender...Most people are normies, sometimes because of social pressure, often because they just enjoy a safer, more typical lifestyle. It's a term to describe people that fit the norm, which is a very real thing.

My simple definition, which doesn’t really conflict with what you’re saying, is that a normie is someone who has friends and sex.

But furfags fit that criteria too. I think your definition is too broad, god bless the furfags but I wouldn't say they're normal either.

Nah, I would. It’s a different brand of normie but all the same in my book

>shit-tier uggo man won't date shit-tier uggo women
What a shock.

"Normie" is a label applied to others, many of whom are convinced that they're abnormal by those those that are also convinced that they are abnormal.
People insisting that they are outside of societal norms, dictating what societal norms are, and applying homogeneous hivemind to everyone they consider to completely understand despite not sharing any of their traits. Yeah, that's totally a real thing that exists and not a flawed mental construct.

nevermind

>If I could just lose my beer belly and thunder thighs I’d be happy
work on that then
life gets harder on it's own soon enough

Are there any valid “mental constructs?” Could list some for reference please

>Are there any valid “mental constructs?”
Determining construct validity is generally dependent on recurrence and predictive outcomes. Hard to say explicitly. And mental constructs can be valid and still not "real". Also, I said "flawed", not invalid.

>Could list some for reference please
Justice, pet ownership, gravitational pull.