Be on the right

>be on the right
>constant memes about trad blind gfs
>everyone at irl RW events are cringey neckbeards or 60 year olds on rascals
>Anarchist counter protestors filled with qt3.14s girls
>talk to counter protestors and end up conceding to their points (just wanted a chance to get laid)
>get invited to gay ass potluck for homeless people instead
>show up and actually feel good about myself, everyone smiling, joking, having fun
>Read about the original libertarians, mutual aid, Kropotkin, The Conquest of Bread
>Go back to next potluck, the girl I was originally talking to asks me for coffee
>Spend more and more time with girl, less on Jow Forums and discord
y no anarchist gf Jow Forums?

Attached: 506vseuu2qy21.jpg (680x423, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/kropotkin-peter/1902/mutual-aid/index.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo
archive.is/5HhZ8
archive.is/fbXqU
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/
youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't mind some retard commie gf.
She'd obviously be mentally retarded, so she's do whatever I say and the sex would be great.

I don’t think you or these people understand what anarchy means. Most far leftists want the polar opposite of anarchy. Except for when it comes to immigration and abortion.

marxists.org/reference/archive/kropotkin-peter/1902/mutual-aid/index.htm

Marxism isn’t anarchism kek. I have actually read Das Kapital. Sounds like your problem is/was that you’re a shut in. But, yes the mainstream neocon right in the US is beyond retarded. The same goes for the cultural marxists on the left though.

this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarcho-communism

So your gullible and let your cock make your decisions for you. Good job dumbass. you'll be remembered in the history books.

Anarchism at its core is anti authoritarian and anti government. The vast majority of far leftists want a bigger and a more authoritarian state.

Marxism is literally anarchism with the belief that only communism can abolish all social and state hierarchy. Leninism/Maoism are highly statist and authoritarian, but those are only methods of achieving communism, not communism itself.

Anarcho syndicalists call any sort of cooperation anarcho syndicalism. The cooperative enterprises they point to as successes are great but they have nothing to do with any of your commie nonsense. Ethnic homogeneity is the most reliable indicator of cooperation and your propaganda narratives hinder it.

>talk to counter protestors and end up conceding to their points (just wanted a chance to get laid)
unironically hang yourself my "man"

Attached: 1499642946032.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

>our focus group determined this new tactic of commie-pussy-bait will draw young men away from self-determination

Attached: hello fellow white kids.jpg (960x720, 158K)

Marxists want to establish a classless society through the state. At least that’s always what they push for (and what happens) in practice. Anarchism wants abolish the state through decentralization. In practice anarchism and marxism are antonyms.

Put down the Dinesh book, boomer retard. If you want to properly insult Marxism and anarchism—and you should—you should at least be able to correctly describe their beliefs.

Nice argument. I’m not trying to insult them. What I said is 100% correct.

Also, OP is obviously just a shill.

Anarchism is about destruction of the state and all hierarchies other than ones constructed by decentralized democratic process and a society that functions through a federation of worker/community controlled cooperatives, read the conquest of bread

Anarcho-syndicalists are aspy as fuck. All the anarcho-whatever are aspy as fuck.
I've always considered myself an anarchist, in one regard, or another, but I don't need books do direct myself with that.
Being anarchist just means that I make it my business to resist and undermine any attempts that others make to subvert my will away from what I want for my own, damn life--and that I'm willing to engage in criminal activity.
There will NEVER be any form of "anarchist" state, where everyone is equal, and just live in anything comparable to peace. Control always gravitates to whoever is most powerful, popular, etc.
As long as people are able to do anything as simple as form a street gang, governments will naturally emerge.
Becoming an anarcho-syndicalist, or anarcho-communist, or whatever, because you read a book about how the world could be "if only...", is evidence that you are a fucking MORON, and in a society that didn't have a centralized govt, with a proper military, these people would be among the first people I would raid, if for no other reason than that they would likely be the easiest targets.

Imagine being retarded enough to think anyone was paying anarchists to post online.

Imagine being retarded enough to think political activists need to get paid to shill their ideology.

There is definitely a push to try to get people to become anarchists, especially the anarcho-whatever kind. Anarchos make great useful idiots. Their goals, like that of Marxists, aren't grounded in the real world, they tend to hate "fascists", lean to the left, with the exception of anarcho-capitalists, etc. Governments and NGOs don't like vanilla, "rugged individualist", cynical, criminal, etc. anarchists, but they love all the ideology-driven ones, because they are basically just edgier leftists.

So, you already read the conquest of bread, and can give a working definition of "anarchism" as kropotkin understood it?
So, was your greentext story from a while ago, or is it completely fabricated?

Reminder that these savages don't even hide their intentions.

>John Bolton admits to lying and deceiving the public
youtu.be/WGvoX9GMml8

>Israel Lobbyist calls for false flag to start Iran war
youtu.be/LTcCivoG3mo

>That Time John Bolton Said It’s Good To Lie About War
archive.is/5HhZ8

archive.is/fbXqU
>It should also be noted that Bolton is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization whose members have influenced the state of geopolitics for the last few generations. Bolton was also a member of the neo-conservative, warhawk think tank, “Project for the New American Century,” which was enthusiastically promoting the lie about Saddam Hussein possessing weapons of mass destruction.

>The Washington Post reported Wednesday that Trump has grown frustrated with national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo as their hawkish posture risks spiraling out of control.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-frustrated-by-advisers-is-not-convinced-the-time-is-right-to-attack-iran/2019/05/15/bbf5835e-1fbf-4035-a744-12799213e824_story.html

>We need to guard against another mistake in the Middle East. Here’s how the march to war has begun.
>Break with Europe, Russia and China and withdraw from a nuclear deal that had completely stopped Iran’s work to build a nuclear bomb? Check. Unilaterally reimpose sanctions designed to cripple Iran’s economy, without buy-in from our allies? Check. Take the unprecedented step of designating the Islamic Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, a move consistently opposed by U.S. military leaders? Check. Move the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group and a bombing wing into Iran’s backyard? Check.
eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2019/05/14/donald-trump-john-bolton-mike-pompeo-war-iran-column/1192516001/

youtu.be/hLuG98Yithg
JFK's efforts against Israeli nuclear program, which led to his assassination.

lol you sound retarded

Spain was once beautiful then the kikes came back with their heresy

Are you a woman or simply retarded? In a healthy male it would be the opposite and she would be the one interested in your ideology,for fucks sake enjoy your strap on retard.