Easy examples of why whites are better

Ever compare a McDonald's™ where all the employees are black with a McDonald's™ where all the employees are white?

Attached: mcdonalds-Double-Quarter-Pounder-with-Cheese-Extra-Value-Meals.png (276x264, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oFpTNsPu_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>flag
everytime

Attached: 1554901005347.gif (512x440, 2.65M)

Let's be honest, it isn't just McDonald's

whites treat other whites better than blacks

Fuck you, my Maccas is all Asian and its fucking PERFECT. Whitebois BTFO eternally.

No. If I see niggers working at a fast food place I go somewhere else. For obvious reasons.

name a McDonald's filled with whites

>bois
Use English please

yes. I stopped at one in Memphis took a look around and walked out. filthy.

>MacDonalds has all Arab crew
>ordered 6 cheeseburgers the other day
>drive home
>open cheeseburgers, there is no cheese
>timetobombgaza.png
>since then literally have to recheck after every order if the little brainless shits got it right
>stand there and pull 6 burgers apart, checking if they put the cheese and the hot sauce
>hey, shitskin, the cheese is cold
>-"we cant warm it up for you, its how they come"
>can I get 2 cheeses spread over the whole surface of the large patty?
>get 2 cheese slices perfectly aligned on top of each other

Never had problems in all Jewish locations

Attached: 1538415748927.jpg (500x347, 153K)

You deserve a shitload of bacon in your burger, asshole

you yids aren't supposed to be eating cheeseburgers - the calf in the mother's milk thing

When I went into a US mcdonalds in Michigan I was shocked, and so was the black dude behind the counter went I politely said:
"Good afternoon sir, I would like to order a 9 piece nugget menue with a coke and fries"
He mumbled some weird gibberish that I couldnt understand so I asked him to "repeat that sentence for me please?"
Then I realized that he thought I was making fun of him or that I was about to shoot down the store.
Nobody smiled, seemed interested in my order and they appeared to be on drugs.
Tim Hortons was a better experience in Canada and their coffee was better.

Its not just mcds and its not just blacks its got to be a good town with no niggers period
Niggers are all colors and theres niggers everywhere and its eerily like a virus that infects the host body it prefers black people for sure but will infect whites,asian,spanish with awful symptoms
(Loud,unclean,unintelligent, crass, violent,awful taste in music,)
Theres some awful people that are complete niggers some just have more pigmentation
Im tired of niggers

can you brainlets get it through your thick little skull that not all Jews are religious? It's like saying all white Americans are Christians.
Most Israelis aren't religious. Most Israelis eat cheeseburgers, bacon and seafood, I'm not even circumcised.

Attached: god.jpg (600x600, 85K)

I'm going to go to a MacDonalds tomorrow where all the employees are white non-students and weirdly cheery... maybe it's because of the minimum wage making their job worth at least 2X what it actually is.

Blacks live in Africa. Every Black outside is a nigger. The other "niggers" you refer to have their nouns.

Damn that meal looks good

Attached: island kitchen dungeon.webm (202x360, 1.79M)

It's because white people in McD's are there for like a college job or something. Niggers are there for ever and they know it so they have bad attitudes

No, because the McDonalds around me only hire illegals or flips (and never in the same location).

It's the same at In-N-Out burger. Whenever the white crew works or I go to one with an entirely white crew, it's far better than any time I ever go to the one always staffed by spics. The spics always overcook the buns so they're crispy and undercook the fries so they're soft.

Literally fuck spics.

They have them all over Europe. And absolutely better in every capacity

The single best food item on the menu, perhaps outside the McRib.

Attached: mcdonalds-sausage-burrito-has-over-100-chemicals-fast-food-mickey-d.jpg (620x400, 111K)

Man, that was an awesome idea.

The problem lays in using the term jew both to refer to the religion and the ethnicity imo

Is that a crime scene?

Is that for storing wine or something faggy? I thought it was going to be a bunker with a huge cache of weapons. What a fucking pussy.

Yes. McDonald's in colorado tastes better than anywhere else.

I bought burger king from a nigger operation the other day and it was so fucking disgusting. 100% nigger slaves.

>Is that a crime scene?
Well, its not a basement and they used soundproofing in there. Figure it out.

Anywhere that has an all white population, which is half the towns in America. The cities are where the goblins go to, because that's where they get the gibs. They can't survive on their own.

Jews don't eat cheese on meat. Nice larp.

>Yes. McDonald's in colorado tastes better than anywhere else.
This is a lie. I was in Colorado and ate at one. They left fries all over the floor and never cleaned it up. And the ones I got were stale. Colorado was the worst state on my trip, and I had a seizure in a parking lot in Wisconsin on my adventure.

r/whoosh

OH shit you're the high school dropout jew

The spics will undercook the patties to try to food poison you. They aren't even doing it out of laziness, they literally want to food poison the gringos. I never go to in-n-out anymore for this reason. Give me factory cooked patties heated in the microwave. A spic can't fuck that up short of spitting in it.

yeah, its the same shit

one of the black ones in my city is actually the fastest

Let me guess, denver? I've never been to a bad mcdonalds except there.

Now I want some maccas but I’m too drunk to drive

This. Small town America often has the best fast food restaurants. Compared to a nigger filled city one, they might as well be completely different restaurants.

shalom!

Uhhh In-N-Out has good quality beef and can be served pink/medium rare. The white cooks do it, too.

This is true. When they're white, it's clean, food tastes good, nice people.

When niggers run it, absolute shithole.

>Burgers are only capable of describing things in terms of McDonald's

Ever remember BEFORE McDonalds sucked? Then a black guy took over as ceo and totally destroyed the company
. Another affirmative action toll paid..

My local Wawa has been deteriorating as the workforce has grown more rich and vibrant

I dont eat at those shithouses of american convenience.

So loaded with all kinds of additives that make the population dumb and controllable.

Its all nigger food

>Let me guess, denver? I've never been to a bad mcdonalds except there.
Outskirts of Denver or Fort Collins, not sure. We went to MT. Rushmore, Yellowstone, the Badlands, and returned back east. I'm assuming we didn't go south of Denver at least, as we turned around there to head back. Never went to Utah, so Colorado Springs would be ruled out.

If you were on 70 it must have been near denver. Colorado springs has fine fast food, though they don't stay open late, like any smaller town.

It was Denver, and there were boutique shops around. My memory just came back. Denver, inner city. I can still see the fries on the ground and the attractive black chick. I assume, from a nearby college (Lots of college age kids). My sister wanted to look at downtown. Still might be Ft Collins, not 100% sure.

>good quality beef
It doesn't matter once you grind it. Pink ground beef is mild food poisoning at best, paralysis at worst. Stop eating it if you value your mobility.

>It doesn't matter once you grind it.
This isn't the early 90s anymore, dude. You can eat medium rare ground beef if it's good quality, grass fed, organic, expensive, etc. I make a pink burger at least once a week at home and nothing bad has ever happened to me. It's no worse than a perfectly cooked steak.

>Colorado springs has fine fast food, though they don't stay open late, like any smaller town.
???
The Mcdonalds and Taco Bell in the nearest 'big city' (13,000 people) are 24-7. If I'm halfway across the country and know the name 'Colorado Springs', its not a 'small town'.

McDonalds here tend to have arab employees and they're pretty good

non-Americans btfo

Attached: second-to-largest-cut.jpg (550x412, 43K)

black mcdonalds gives you better toys

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-07-05_at_3.34.36_PM_ixdmsw.jpg (443x304, 21K)

This. If I'm working in a nigger neighborhood I'll go across town to grab a bite to eat in a white part of town. But if i see a nigger food truck home cooking style I'll go there. They can grill out like all get fuck.
Pic related for you.

Attached: 1549186562680.jpg (667x725, 163K)

But most Israelis ARE dribbling, heartless, retards...

If you've been to colorado springs, you'd know they don't have 24/7 fastfood. Hell, their only 24/7 grocery store changed to closing at midnight because they weren't getting enough business, just random homeless people stealing from them.

It's all about the bacteria introduced with each cut. I love rare steaks and they are safe because the surface bacteria is quickly killed. With ground beef, the bacteria gets mixed in and you have to fully cook it. To do otherwise is a gamble, as I learned when in-n-out food poisoned me twice and I had to give up on them (you can ask for "well done" patties but the spics typically ignore this).

Not true OP, I was in Sweden a while back and went to an ALL-BLACK-EMPLOYEE Burger King. They handled themselves just fine from what I could observe. There was nothing wrong with my food either.

>If you've been to colorado springs, you'd know they don't have 24/7 fastfood.
I just thought your phrasing was weird. See.

Like do they have blue book laws and Sunday laws? I hear in Arkansas you have to join a club to drink at a bar.

wow meanie

Attached: UK.jpg (1368x1026, 203K)

Not posting the McGriddle

No i really cant compare.

I've never actually seen a nigger, so I wouldn't know.

Macdonalds in Greece, clean, all white personel, quiet, friendly and great quality food very cheap 5 euros for a big mac meal. I have tried them in every country I have been the worst were in spain, plain dirty and expensive.

Attached: mac greece.jpg (1080x810, 140K)

>Not posting the McGriddle
My apologies.

Attached: mcrib1.jpg (600x320, 66K)

based satan bringing back the artery clogger!

beaner mcdonald's are clean too

Everything's cheap in your country because you lazy fuckers all wanted to retire at 50. Shut the fuck up stavros.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (500x307, 38K)

Its got vegetables, and all the vitamins and toxins you need for a healthy growing body Sir.

Why the hell do Australians call McDonald's "maccas" , the fuck is wrong with you ?

>Go to BK in Amsterdam
>Run by niggers
>Slow as fuck, no-one seems to work
>Registernigger doesn't understand shit
>See manager
>"She'll probably get mad or make them work"
>Grabs some fries to eat
>Fuck off again
Expensive and shit, never again.

He makes a compelling point.

They don't sell liquor after a certain hour, idk when exactly. But there's no trouble getting alcohol. A white man is always prepared.

>Implying Sweden is white at this point
Nice larp faggot

We've a long tradition of shortening words and name and putting and O or A at the end and almost anyone with a Mc/Mac in their surname has been called "Macca" as a nickname and so everyone used it enough that they even refer to themselves as Maccas in advertising etc now.

Yeah, it's not really a small town anymore. But it's not big either, and no one buys anything late apparently. You won't find anything but gas stations open at late hours. I left that place though. It's not cool unless you are raising a family, attending their shit colleges or forced there in the military.

>McGriddle

Attached: 1.png (200x196, 21K)

no chance of fucking it up or contamination just perfect burgers every time.

Attached: 180306085751-flippy-the-burger-flipping-robot-large-169.jpg (460x259, 15K)

>where all the employees are white
Sorry mutt, I never visited Nordic countries.

Every morning I start my day with a little prayer..... Thank you Lord for the blessing of being born, raised and still residing in NW Montana where there isn't a single nigger for a few hundred miles in any direction and keeping the injuns on the rez.

Plus you can get a beer with your happy meal

Fucking idiot. You can eat beef uncooked because of the nature of cow meat. It’s so dense that bacteria can’t get down into the meat like it can in other meats. Ground beef is literally ground up. So all the surface bacteria, plus the bacteria from the process, the handling, the machinery. Is all ground up with the beef and it’s not a good idea to eat it because you literally don’t know if it’s safe.

Thank you for your explanation.

OP is right I went to one completely staffed by niggers a week ago it was a fucking disaster it took me almost ten minutes to yet someone to give me some medium sized drink lids because there were none at the fucking fountain

Attached: 1554582812669.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>They don't sell liquor after a certain hour, idk when exactly. But there's no trouble getting alcohol. A white man is always prepared.
I think there's 3 different, or at least two, licenses for selling alcohol in Ohio. The Sunday Laws were rolled back a few years ago, but you still can't buy it before 11am on a sunday. Bars can sell to some time on other days, but less on a sunday. Used to be you couldn't get anything before 6pm I believe, but that was ten years ago.
I was making a metaphor though, does Colorado Springs have laws against 24-7 fast food? Honest question.

> 6 cheeseburgers

GR8 B8 etc

I would litterally fucking kill myself if I worked at McDonald's. My I'd have to work 80 hours a week. I dont knoe how these fucking wage slaves dont unionize and fight for a living wage.

Sausage mcmuffin with egg dude

>You won't find anything but gas stations open at late hours.
So strange when they don't see it. I worked 2nd and 3rd shift at a place with a gas station just out the front door. It was seemingly always closed. Another 24-7 gas station was built next to it. I asked the employees there before work why they didn't stay open. Even they thought it was strange. 250 people just drive by your closed gas station. All they had to do was stay open an hour and a half longer, max. Stupid.

Gotta start somewhere if you are nearly inept

youtube.com/watch?v=1oFpTNsPu_w
This will appeal to your sensibilities my red sea crossing friend.

>organic
Bacteria don’t give a fuck if it’s “non organic beef”
>grass fed
Bacteria don’t give a fuck if you eat corn or grass
>expensive
Bacteria don’t give a fuck how much you cost

Like sure you probably won’t get like worms or die, but you could severely fuck up your stomach culture and end up on the shitter for a day or 2. Idk gut bacteria ain’t something to play with yo.

Acceptable answer. But do they do it right?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 80K)

I recently tried 100% grass fed beef for the first time (I thought I had it before...)

I found it to be pretty unappetizing. I guess thats the “gamey” taste but it tasted bad to me.

Toss a hash brown inside it and its all good

I hadn’t had mcdonalds for years and decided to try a mcgriddle and i threw up