How come the United States Federal Government won't address the degeneracy issue?

How come the United States Federal Government won't address the degeneracy issue?

Attached: Tracking.png (867x866, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j11YqXh_2js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too busy get you to die in the war with iran

Because (they) are promoting it.

If everyone is pro-degeneracy in the Federal Government, I want off this fucking ride.

Attached: 1558069072748.jpg (500x700, 132K)

>Jow Forums complains about government overreach and infringement on individual rights
>thinks the federal government should enforce rigid social conformity
Go live in China with your ant colony mentality bullshit.

I'll pump a 12 gauge slug into your head before I fly out in self-defense.

Attached: wrath.jpg (906x813, 110K)

God will address it by flooding the world soon enough

Nope no flooding. That was promised.
It'll be much worse.

Because the government should stay out of people's lives.
Fuck morality police. That's islam and sharia shit.

thats not how foreign occupation works.
they are social engineering their end times prophecy. it will get worse when they rebuild the temple and iran is done. worse, the golem has to be put down when its task is done, as it inevitably turns on the master after learning what its been doing.

because muh freedums

Attached: usafuckyeah.jpg (600x514, 43K)

>muh degeneracy
>government, y u no shut it down??
THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. DO YOU KNOW IT, MOTHERFUCKER?

Do you know what liberty sounds like ringing in your shattered skull?

Attached: Disarm you with a smile.png (540x301, 132K)

COPE

Our day will come.

Attached: 1534180194930.png (2136x2136, 37K)

How about instead of unrealistic ideas of restricting social rules just make ironic punishments for the offenders who stand out the most. If a woman wants to make videos of her acting like a whore and being nude in public, force her to be a public use fucktoy for all the neighborhood men/boys, cures her attentionwhoring and reduces the chances of faggotry in the area.

>tfw you will never eat her ass

Good society can only come about by the Good will of Good people. If you don't take just action, the only person to blame is yourself.

They only care about /their/ rights

How could they? Any law that you pass, even if it wasn't a violation of the 1st Amendment, still be prohibitively difficult to enforce. Not to mention the average American's "don't tell me what to do" reactance levels are super high so they'd be more degenerate out of spite.

Your day came and went before July 4th, 1776

And for guys that like to dress in womans clothes, we should cut off their di...

Indecent exposure

Arrest her

SAY JEW ALREADY FAGGOT...

Attached: 1557562951663.jpg (336x274, 26K)

'Degenerate' is a useless catch-all term for 'shit I don't like' and 'shit that scares me'. Try talking about and condemning the shit people actually do to harm others instead, or better yet just mind your own business.

Keeps them from reproducing and leads to suicide, its a win-win in that respect. Im not against forced sex change for obnoxious/activist faggots but they should get no special rights or recognition and part of the punishment should be forcing them to keep their birth name/sex status on all documents, also voluntary sex changes should be banned.

So getting naked and jacking off outside a preschool is okay?

I should just tell the kids to mind their own business while I cum all over myself?

Attached: 1475287703244.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Yeah that’s working out for us real fucking well.

Looks pretty decent to me

Why would you give a shit about what someone else wears or if they get their dick chopped off? I'm with you, we shouldn't transform society to accommodate every psychological disorder, but why bother expending resources to combat something that doesn't really effect a whole lot? - That last part is the problem with authoritarian fascism. I don't want to pay to execute some guy in a dress or to give sex changes forcibly because neither expenditures do shit 4 me. I might see a tranny once every 2 years. They don't effect my life, nor likely yours, so why care so much?

Jow Forums chimpout commencing in 3...2...1...

What degeneracy? The US is fine. Very trad and based.

Attached: absolute state of america.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>still making emotional arguments from feelings
The term "degeneracy" is literally based on feefees

Degenerate is a term for things that degrade Good society.
>1. having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
>2. lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present. synonyms: corrupt, decadent, dissolute, dissipated, debauched, rakish, reprobate, profligate, depraved, perverted, despicable, base, vice-ridden, wicked, sinful, ungodly;
>1. an immoral or corrupt person. synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, rake, profligate, libertine, roué, loose-liver
>1. decline or deteriorate physically, mentally, or morally.
Things that are degenerate are not subjective, you edgy nihilistic swine. You can't word trick your way around it. Give up your degeneracy or risk the consequences. It's not hate that fuels the movement you see happening around you- read history; it's an act of "cleansing"- to clean oneself of filth. If it was just hate it would have fizzled out long ago. To weasel around trying to defend your degeneracy, the rehtwis will remove you with their cleansing.

Attached: Do2XHopVAAEKz9b.jpg (854x480, 42K)

Jacking off outside a preschool has a direct victim and an already established legal code against it. You wouldn't have to do shit because if caught the faggot is going to jail.

Can any of you fuckwits give me a run down on what you think "degeneracy" means?

>Why would you give a shit about what someone else wears or if they get their dick chopped off?
Because its false advertising and promotes normalizing the idea that faggots can become equal value as members of the opposite sex

Because that's how your country is supposed to be, you fucking imbeciles. The gubmint doesn't legislate morality, philosophy, religion, culture, so private companies and individuals can promote basically any degeneracy they want. It's why America is the epicenter of world degeneracy. It's literally stated in your founding documents you fucking bellends.

Another reason it is useless is because many things are degenerate to 'society' that we as individuals still get pleasure and value from. You splurging away on Jow Forums is degenerate when you could be doing something productive like paving a street or growing a garden. Shall we execute u for it?

>not subjective
>literaly quotes dictionary that say it's based of feefees
user, why you rarted ?

Attached: aaaaa.png (550x383, 130K)

Equal value? Lol

GTFO

Society will never view the .1% of the population that are trannies as equally valuable, they will always be a sideshow. Even trannies themselves recognize this.

Oh, you mean like giving a child puberty blocking hormones? Or maybe scooping out an unborn child from a loose woman? Or importing hostile foreigners and turning your children into the new minorities? If you don't see a problem with any of this, you are part of the problem and you yourself are deeply degenerate, nihilistic and selfish. You will be up against the wall alongside the murderers and molesters.

Ding...Ding...Ding

Why do red states have to submit to radical leftist ideology from the blue states? Why do blue states get to have their wishes and degenerate lifestyles forced upon EVERYONE? Why do blue states, who contribute ZERO to the country in terms of military men and women get to benefit from their spilled blood for the country? A lot of us see the double standards in this country, a lot of us see who the oppressors truly are in this country, and their time of slapping us around is going to end here soon. Civil War is guaranteed at this point.

Attached: Get some.png (1087x684, 1.07M)

>degenerate on a degenerate website asks why degenerate government wont address degeneracy
Just go back to /gif/, motherfucker. There's at least 8 blacked threads waiting for you.

People who demand specific examples and definitions of degeneracy basically just want you to miss their own degenerate behaviour.
>No mention of gay piss orgies? Guess I'm not degenerate :^)

Attached: dallassallad.jpg (900x900, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j11YqXh_2js

Attached: 1555365847453.jpg (332x386, 18K)

ugh tattoos

Attached: (((ART))).png (800x600, 581K)

No. I won't be up against a wall because the degeneracy you abhor always wins because it's what people want & it's how societies change & advance, thus why morals evolve. And yes, as some of your examples highlight, people will do fucked up shit. But, no amount of authoritarianism and fascism will stop it.